Shawn Mendes One-Shots

By t-lostinworlds

⚠️ PSA: THIS BOOK IS INACTIVE - an archive of one shots/long imagines about the one and only Shawn Mendes. More

Welcome!
Scared
Breakfast
Enough
There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back
In My Blood
Drunk
In The Club
In The Morning
When You Fall [AU]
Airport [Blurb]
Impress You
Nothing
Nothing Holdin' Me Back (Rewritten)
In The Club (Rewritten)
In The Morning (Rewritten)
Found You
Worried
Words Cut Like Knives
Words Cut Like Knives [2]
If I Can't Have You
Duplicate (Mendes Twins AU)
In My Blood (Rewritten)
Comfort
Subverting Expectations
Lost You
Lost You [2]
You Did It
Pushing Buttons
Leaked
Santa Clause?

Soon To Be

5.9K 90 11
By t-lostinworlds

A/N: Hey guys! I'm back with another fic! This one's a bit short and just pure fluff. Oh and this is requested by @meganlovesshawnyboi (I'm sorry it took so long love! And I kind of changed it up a little bit, hope you like it tho.)

Anyway! Enjoy! x

Summary: Who would've known that his album release party would be the moment Shawn realizes that he, in fact, wants to call you Mrs. Mendes someday? [Requested]

Word Count: 3.3k+

-:-:-:-:-

You were looking at the mirror one last time when you heard a soft knock on the door. You turned around so see your boyfriend leaning on the door frame casually with his arms crossed over his chest, a wide smile plastered on his lips.

"Too much?" You asked, giving him a twirl as you matched his grin, showing of the outfit he bought for you on your birthday.

The dress you wore was a sexy, plain black, midi dress with a plunging back and bodycon fit that shows the curves of your body perfectly. A triangle-cut bodice transitioning into a double spaghetti straps that crisscrossed at the back with a hidden zipper just by the bum, making it look clean and sleek. The make up you wore was soft and simple with your hair flowing freely to shape your face. To complete the look, you wore open toed heels, black of course.

"No, nothing will ever be too much when it comes to you." Shawn bit his bottom lip with a grin, his eyes scanning you from head to toe, the twinkle in them very evident as he watched you with pure love.

You flashed him a smile, your cheeks heating up at how he's looking at you. You have been with Shawn for almost 4 and a half years now, but you've still haven't gotten used to the way he looks at you, and to be completely honest, you don't think you'll ever get used to it.

"God, you look amazing." Shawn gushed, finally walking over to you after a few seconds of staring, hands landing directly on your waist, leaning down to give you a soft peck on the lips.

"You don't look bad yourself." You responded, hands on his broad shoulders as you admired your handsome boyfriend who sported his usual black jeans and black leather Chelsea boots, his floral-printed button-down shirt tucked in with its sleeves rolled up, showing his forearms tattoos.

Damn. Your man never fails to look good.

You wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him closer, fingers playing with his curls in the back of his head as your bit your bottom lip, eyes boring into his hazel ones with an innocent look written all over your face.

"Keep doing that and this dress would be off in seconds." He teased, eyeing your bottom lip which was caught between your teeth, his eyes turning a shade darker as his hands now rested just on top of your bum. You knew how that simple gesture always drove him crazy, whether it was you being so concentrated on something or when it has something to do with stuff that happens in the bedroom.

"Save that for later Mendes, we're going to be late." You giggled, patting his cheek as you tried to pull away from his hold, but he only gripped you tighter, nuzzling his nose against your neck, placing feathery kisses on your skin. "Come on babe, just a quickie." He mumbled, now nipping on your skin, easily finding your sweet spot. Being with him for so long, Shawn has memorized every single part of your body and he knows your every weakness.

"Shawn, we need to g – oh." You stuttered, your mind going all fuzzy at how Shawn's lips were pressed on your skin, his hot breath fanning over it sending shivers down your spine.

"It won't hurt to be a little bit late." He chuckled, pulling away slightly to capture your lips in his. You giggled, placing a firm hand on his chest.

"It's your launch party silly, we can't be late." He pouted at your words, a pleading look on his face, "Just a quick one?" You shook your head no, giggles falling out of your lips.

"How about I make you a deal?" You offered, pushing his hair back as it started to fall on his forehead. "Okay, I'm listening."

"If we go right now, you'll be the one to take every article of clothing off of my body later tonight, and you can do whatever you want to me." You gave him a wink and he grinned, a low chuckle coming out of his throat. "Ill hold you to your word princess. Let's go then." And with that, the two of you went out of his condo and off to the launch party.

*     *     *

It's been 30 minutes in and Shawn has managed to lose you in the sea of people, not that he was worried at all. You were probably just talking with your friends for all he knows.

Everyone was having a blast as he and his team celebrated his 5th album release of his career. The 3rd and the 4th were also great successes, both albums being nominated for Grammy's and he has managed to win most of them.

He is still on cloud 9 to this date, not being able to believe that he was now a Grammy award winner in such a young age, and to top it all off, he's found you in the midst of all the chaos.

"Hey dude! 5th album is out and already a great success, as per usual. Congrats man." Geoff greeted, patting Shawn in the back as he raised his beer for Shawn to cheers.

It's only been a few minutes in after they finally released it and it was already starting to sellout. The numbers were crazy and he couldn't have been more grateful with his fans.

"Thanks man, couldn't have done it without you." Shawn smiles at his good friend as he took a sip of his drink, just casually scanning the room to find you while holding his other end of the conversation.

Both men were talking about upcoming plans for the future when Shawn's eyes finally found yours across the room. You gave him a quick smile before turning back to the person you were having a conversation with. He grinned, just watching you laughing and smiling was enough to makes his heart melt.

You make him the happiest man in this planet, just by being you. You are such an incredible and amazing woman and he's so lucky to have you in his life.

You we're incomparable to any awards out there and he'll be forever grateful that you stuck by his side after all these years. You were and always will be his number one supporter.

"So, how are things going with (Y/N)? Everything good?" Geoff asked curiously, a smile also creeping up his face to just see his friend glowing with happiness.

"God it's been amazing. She's amazing. Like man, I find myself falling more and more in love with her every single day. She's the sweetest, funniest, kindest, most amazing woman I've ever met. She understands me you know? She knows me better than anyone else and she supports me so much. She's such an angel, and I couldn't have asked for a better woman to have in my life." Shawn took a deep breath, gazing at you with a bright and huge grin on his face. His heart all warm and fuzzy just by the love he has for you.

"I can't wait to marry her someday." As soon as the words came out of his mouth, Shawn looked at Geoff with wide eyes, surprised and completely taken aback by what he just said.

Sure the thought has crossed his mind once or twice but he always pushes it in the back of his head, and when you're a busy man like him, you tend to forget about it as the day goes by.

You and Shawn have never sat down and talked about what the future holds. Maybe the two of you are too scared to think about it, or maybe you just want to live in the now and to let everything fall in its place naturally.

But to come and think about it, Shawn really does want to marry you, maybe not right now as the two of you are still a bit young, but he can't think of anyone else he'd like to spend the rest of his life with.

"Oh stop acting so surprised. About time you propose to her. You're head over heels for her man. It's so obvious that you two are made for each other. And as they say, if you like it, you put a ring on it." Geoff patted Shawn in the back, earning a chuckle from him. He was about to say something when he felt a presence approaching, so he kept his mouth shut, not wanting to get the word about "proposing" out as he himself wasn't sure about it yet. And he was right when a familiar voice interrupted him.

"Hey boys, what's up with the wide smiles? Am I interrupting something?" You asked, looking at Geoff then back at Shawn who were smiling like idiots like they talked about something that involves you.

"Nope, not at all." Shawn's arm instantly hooked around your waist like it became an instinct to him. Whenever you're near, he really just wants to touch you and keep you close to him, to hold you in every possibly way he can. You looked at him with a wide smile, eyes full of love, which he returned gladly.

"Gosh you two are so in love, can't wait what the future holds." With that, Geoff raised his drink as he gave you a wink before leaving the two of you alone.

You turned to Shawn fully, your hands now resting on his broad shoulders, as his took home on either side of your waist. "What was that about?" You raised an eyebrow at him as he smiled wider, his eyes wrinkling in the process.

"Oh it's nothing, you know Geoff, he likes to tease everyone." Shawn grinned, looking at you with such pride and love that you couldn't prevent the butterflies in your stomach from going crazy.

You thought being with someone for so long, you're going to get used to everything, too all the cliché things that he makes you feel, but boy were you wrong. You'll never get used to how Shawn looks at you, there's just something so special about this man that you couldn't point a finger on, but nonetheless, you're incredibly grateful to have him.

Your thoughts were interrupted when Shawn dipped his head down to give you a soft peck on your lips, then another, followed by another, then another one.

"Hmmm, someone's being clingy." You hummed, soft giggles coming out of your mouth as he captures your lips once more. "I just love you so much." He whispers, brushing the tip of his nose with yours, the smile he was sporting lighting up his whole face, making him look even more breathtaking.

"And I love you." You mirrored his grin, your fingers now getting tangled with the hair on the back of his head. You two were swaying side to side to no music at all, you might even looked like idiots by your actions but none of you cared as you stared at each other's eyes with love and admiration, just enjoying each other's presences.

"Can we go back home now please?" Shawn pouted after a few seconds of silence, showing you his best puppy dog eyes, earning a laugh from you. He just wants to be alone with you now, to have you, skin to skin, to love you with every possibly way he can without the prying eyes of other people.

"Shawn it's your launch party, we can't just leave, these people are here to celebrate with you." You giggled as you cupped his cheek. He leaned against your touch like a cute puppy, turning his head to place a soft kiss on the palm of your hand.

"I've already talked to almost everyone, I think it's okay to get going." Shawn took your hand and spun you around, so that now your back was pressed against his chest. "Besides, I'd like to celebrate with you only, back home, in our bedroom. I haven't forgotten about the deal we made Babe." He added as whisper, his lips lingering on the skin of your neck, making you shudder.

His tempting offer made you sigh in defeat. Besides, you were getting all tired with all these chatting and standing, might as well go back home and let Shawn take all the stress off your body. "Fine, but you tell Andrew."

"Okay, fine."

*     *     *

Fits of giggles were heard from the two of you as you emerged from the elevator hand in hand, making your way down the hallway and towards the condo. Shawn fumbled with his keys to open the door, his lips now attached to yours with smiles written all across both your features. You can feel nothing but pure love for the man in front of you, feeling so safe and sound in his arms as he kissed you with so much passion.

Once the door was finally open, the two of you stumbled inside, the giggles getting louder when the task became a bit hard to achieve as none of you dared to pull away from one another, too intoxicated from the kiss to even care where you're stepping. Shawn kicked the door shut and pressed you against the wall, his fingers interlocked with yours as he held it above your head, trapping you in his grasp, lips fitting perfectly like two puzzle pieces.

He untangled his fingers with your as he wrapped his arms around your waist securely, pulling you closer into him as much as possible. Your arms snaked around his neck as you held onto him, kissing him back with equal the intensity he was giving you, lowly panting as your lungs started to scream for air.

Shawn's hands started to move lower, now resting it on your bum, "Jump." He whispered against your lips which you gladly obliged, wrapping your legs around his waist as he hoisted you up with ease, his time in the gym obviously paying off. You kicked off your heels just as Shawn carefully carried you back towards the bedroom. He shut the door closed with his foot before sitting down on the edge of his bed with you on his lap, finally pulling away as the two of you gasped for air.

"I'm so in love with you..." He whispered with deep breathes, pressing his forehead against yours as he stared straight into your eyes, and finding no doubt at all, you can only see his love for you, and you know for sure you were looking at him with the same amount of adoration.

"Me too Mendes, me too..." You smiled, cupping his face with both your hands, stroking his cheeks with your thumbs earning a satisfied sigh from him.

The two of you stayed like that for a couple of minutes, just enjoying each other's company and letting your eyes speak for themselves, to show just how happy and in love the two of you are.

"Congratulations on the success of your 5th album baby, I'm so proud of you." You whispered, brushing your thumb against his plump lips, it being swollen and red because of what you were doing just minutes beforehand.

"Thank you Honey, couldn't have done it without my number one and most incredible fan. Am I getting my gift now?" He asked innocently, nudging the tip of his nose against yours, making you let out a laugh. You gave him a soft nod, a wide grin spreading on your lips before you pulled him back in for another hot and intense kiss.

He hummed in satisfaction, heart fluttering at how lucky he really is indeed to have you in his life.

His hands started to rub up and down your back before he reached for the zipper, slowly pulling it down, exposing your back to the cold air of the room. His tongue found your bottom lip as he asked for entrance, which you granted, deepening the kiss even more. You moved closer to him as you straddled his lap, making him groan as you now sat directly on his hard on.

His hand went back to your bum, giving it a quick yet hard squeeze, making you gasp, the temperature in the room slowly rising as you unbuttoned his shirt one by one, his chiseled chest now coming into view. His lips left yours as he pressed it on your jaw, slowly trailing down your neck, nipping and sucking at the skin, leaving mark all over, your eyes rolling to the back of your head at the feeling of utter pleasure.

You let him do whatever he wanted, a deal is a deal after all. Shawn pulled away to watch you intently as he hooked his fingers on the straps of your dress, slowly pulling it down your shoulders, his fingers leaving goosebumps as it trailed against your skin. He pulled your it off completely, exposing your top half to him as you weren't wearing anything underneath.

"So beautiful." He groaned, pushing your hair back to prevent it from covering your skin. His nibble fingers started to touch your bare skin, softly touching the skin just around your breast and you can feel something grow hard just under you, making your insides flip.

You felt your cheeks heat up as you bit your bottom lip, feeling so happy and content with how Shawn treats and admires you so much. You trusted him with all your heart, knowing that he would never do anything to purposely hurt it. Shawn treats you like a queen, and you couldn't have asked for a better man to have in your life. Yes, being with a pop star has it cons but none of that mattered because being with Shawn outweighs every cons that exists.

You let out a tiny squeal as Shawn flipped you on your back, your figure bouncing on the bed softly as he hovered above you, his arms resting on either side of your head to make sure you weren't getting crushed by his weight.

Shawn stared in your eyes, another smile creeping on his lips as he froze on his spot, not being able to resist his happiness overflowing from his body as he watched you just lying under him, ever so beautiful.

He can never explain word for word just how much he loves you, and maybe that's what makes his feelings for you so strong and real, because it's unconditional.

There was no doubt in his mind that you were an amazing woman, and he can never stop saying just how lucky he is that you belonged to him.

You were his and his only. He might as well make it forever right? Besides, (Y/N) Mendes suits you very well.

They were right, there was never going to be a sign or something that will tell you who's the right person for you, or who's your soulmate. Because when the right time comes, you'll just feel it.

And Shawn definitely feels that with you.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" You asked, smiling yourself as his smile has always been so contagious.

"Like what?" Shawn grinned, maybe he'll have to make a few phone calls tomorrow, he might need some help if he wants to keep this proposal as a secret as much as he can.

And he can start it off by finding the perfect engagement ring for his soon to be fiancé.

Then, after that, his soon to be wife.

-:-:-:-:-

First off, I just want to say thank you oh so much for all your support in this book! I can't believe we're on 28.1k read/views already, wow. Also thank you so much for putting up with my slow updates, and I'm so so sorry about that 😩

Anyways! I hope you guys liked this one! See you again next time!

Comment and Vote!

Lovelots xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 4.5K 52
a collection of short imagines i've written. i do not give consent for my writings or ideas to be used anywhere else.
49.4K 636 50
random imagines about your favorite person: Shawn Mendes. 🐤 🎀 ♡ 🎀 🐤
12.6K 305 19
⚠️ PSA: THIS BOOK IS INACTIVE - an archive of blurbs/prompt-based imagines about the one and only Shawn Mendes.
574K 7.2K 200
Welcome to my fourth book of imagines about the one and only Shawn Mendes! {*} = smut! Requests are closed! MEAN OR HATEFUL COMMENTS WILL GET YOU MUT...