I've Been Marked By The Style...

By aby-01

AU What would you do if you got marked by the Styles Triplets? Complete, 2014 ║Zedward, Zarry, Zarcel AU║ ... More

Introduction
Снартег 1
Снартег 2
Снартег 3
Снартег 4
Снартег 5
Снартег 6
Снартег 7
Снартег 8
Снартег 9
Снартег 10
Снартег 11
Снартег 12
Снартег 13
Снартег 14
Снартег 15
Снартег 16
Снартег 17
Снартег 18
Снартег 19
Снартег 20
Снартег 21
Снартег 22
Снартег 23
Снартег 24
Снартег 25
Снартег 26
Снартег 27
Снартег 28
Снартег 30
Снартег 31
Снартег 32
Снартег 33
Снартег 34
Снартег 35
Снартег 36
Sequel.

Снартег 29

3.8K 237 81
By aby-01

Zayn's POV

Realization dawned on me and I felt my eyes widen. I'm sure I looked like a fish with an open mouth and big eyes. (expression look alike on the sidebar)

But holly shit.

Holly shittery shit.

Holly fucking shit.

I did that. I just went all possessive on Marcel like I'm some jealous lunatic. Will he hate me after this? He seemed like he was enjoying it. I mean come one, his moan could be heard from miles.

"Why are you smiling like that?" Edward questioned as he stared at me with a curious expression. We were both setting up the table for the dinner that Anna cooked. Harry was in his room doing whatever and Marcel still hasn't come out of his own room after I left, which was about thirty minutes. I'm starting to wonder if anything happened to him.

"Smiling like what?" I bit my lip to stop myself from smiling like a psychopath.

"You look like you just stabbed someone and then started drinking their blood..." He stopped talking after realizing what he was saying. An adorable confused expression was enplaned face and I stopped the urge to aw.

"Don't you have an imagination." I looked him over with a very judging face. He pouted adorably and stomped his foot as he crossed his arms over his chest. Even with the piercings and tattoos he still managed to look adorable and cuddly.

"Aw." I couldn't stop myself as I walked towards him and hugged him tightly. After releasing him, I planted a big, sloppy kiss on his cheeks and watched as his face screwed up in distaste. I cooed as I pinched his cheeks and kissing him on the cheeks.

"Stop it. I'm suppose to look badass. Don't you see these piercings and tattoos. People are suppose to be scared of me not pinch my cheeks." He took my hands from his cheeks and forcefully bought them to my sides. I smiled cheekily at him as still kept kissing his cheeks just to annoy him. 

"Stop it."

"What're you going to do?" I probably shouldn't of said that.

I didn't see the sinister smile on his lips as he bought his face closer to my neck and blew his hit breath over my ear. I gasped and froze in my spot. I felt a shiver race down my spine as his warm breath fanned down my neck making goosebumps appear from underneath my skin.

"Not so cute after all, huh?" He literally breathed out and I nearly slapped him silly because how can someone go from cute and adorable to hot and sexy. It's impossible but somehow these three boys mastered it.

"Hey! No hanky panky under this roof." I broke out of daze as I heard Anna scolding us. I felt my face flushing as Edward laughed at me red face.

"Shut up." I mumbled as I hit his chest. He shrugged at took a seat at the rectangular looking table that was filled to the brim with all kinds of food. My mouth started watering and I licked my lips as I looked hungrily at the food.

"You're drooling." Harry's lips were against the lobe of my ear as he whispered the words. I felt my self blush even more. Motherfucker.

++++++++++++

I burped for about the tenth time and rubbed my stomach. I knew I shoulnd't of ate so much but the food was tempting. It was like it was calling out to me and I just couldn't deny it.

But hell yeah was it worth it. Anna's cooking was amazing. after the first bite of her food, I literally devoured the rest that was on my plate. My taste buds were more then pleased, they were swimming in a pool of ecstasy.

Currently Harry and Edward were washing the dishes and Anna was showing me their baby pictures. When bought them up, the triplets looked irritated and embarrassed. Anna was showing me the one where Edward seemed to be about five to eight years old and was wearing his moms bra. What made it even more hilarious was the big, goofy smile on his face which seemed like he was proud to be wearing his moms bra. [probs to the readers who know which picture im talking about]

"Alright, enough with baby picture. I have to talk to Zayn, mom." Marcel cut in-between mine and Anna's conversation about a funny picture. 

The thing is that I avoided looking at Marcel all through the dinner. I know that if I look him in the eyes I would just blush like an idiot. I'm usually the person who will think things out and then act upon them, but what I did in Marcels room didn't even go through my mind, I just did it without thinking over it. But know he wants to talk, alone.

"Actually I'm ju-"

"Zayn." There was a warning clear in his tone and I hope Anna didn't notice. She was looking between me and Marcel in confusion but I shoot her a soft smile while standing up. Before I could utter a single word, I was being dragged outside and into their porch.

"Before you start assuming stuff, there is nothing going on between me and Louis. He just wants to stay away from you because he thinks I'm lying when I saw that I love you. But I do love you, so, so much." The vulnerability was clear in his face and tone. I didn't know if he was telling the truth or not but something in his eyes made me believe him. 

Just like that his words made my cheeks hot as I bit my lip to stop the creepy grin from creeping into my face. My heart literally fluttered as he kept say the words I love you. It's the fact that it was the first time he ever said that to me and  felt like a thirteen girl getting asked out my her crush.

I couldn't stop myself as I stood at the tips of my toes- so our height would be the same -and softly pecked him on the lips. We both smiled against each others lips. 

"So, what happened in my room." 

"And the moment is ruined." I shoved him on the chest as I felt the embarrassment etching itself on my even more red cheeks. Curse my cheeks for betraying me.

"You got a bit possessive there, don't you think?" He teased with a sly smirk on his face.

"Bitch, please, you know you enjoyed it." I sassed with one hand on my hip.

"I never I didn't." He wrapped his arms loosely around my waist, bringing his body closer to mine. "Plus, your hot when your jealous." He ran his thumb over my bottom lip and I shivered from his cold skin against my lip.

"I wasn't jealous." I scoffed at my own lie, it was so pathetic. But what was I thinking lying to Marcel? He could probably read me like an open book.

"You were drowning in a pool of jealousy, darling." I narrowed my eyes at him as he chuckled.

"Don't can me that. Anything but that." I whinnied sounding like a three year old.

"Alright. How about Zaynie?" He smiled at my mortified expression.

"Actually I'm starting to like darling more." I nodded my head as he raised one single eyebrow. He playfully rolled his eyes and dived in his head to plant a peck on my lips.

"I really do love you." He said and went back to repeatedly pecking me on the lips.

___________

zedward moment

zarcel moment

mind checking out my Muke fanfic, it's called Bloody Hands. 

                  ^[shameless self premotion]^

ps michael and luke are perfff for each other

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.7K 1.2K 20
this story is in need of major editing. but read at your own risk, it's very clingy. sorry!
1.3K 75 9
What if one of the boys never tried out for the X-Factor? What if they never met? What if destiny never interfered? What if it was all just a bit of...
191K 6.1K 60
Two sassy boys named Zayn and Louis can't get the attention of the world wide singing duo Liam Payne and Harry Styles. Or.. will they? louisxliam91...
446K 19.4K 100
This book is a must read for directioners! Inside is full of stuff we as directioners do and stuff about our beautiful boys! If you are a directioner...