Снартег 29

Zayn's POV

Realization dawned on me and I felt my eyes widen. I'm sure I looked like a fish with an open mouth and big eyes. (expression look alike on the sidebar)

But holly shit.

Holly shittery shit.

Holly fucking shit.

I did that. I just went all possessive on Marcel like I'm some jealous lunatic. Will he hate me after this? He seemed like he was enjoying it. I mean come one, his moan could be heard from miles.

"Why are you smiling like that?" Edward questioned as he stared at me with a curious expression. We were both setting up the table for the dinner that Anna cooked. Harry was in his room doing whatever and Marcel still hasn't come out of his own room after I left, which was about thirty minutes. I'm starting to wonder if anything happened to him.

"Smiling like what?" I bit my lip to stop myself from smiling like a psychopath.

"You look like you just stabbed someone and then started drinking their blood..." He stopped talking after realizing what he was saying. An adorable confused expression was enplaned face and I stopped the urge to aw.

"Don't you have an imagination." I looked him over with a very judging face. He pouted adorably and stomped his foot as he crossed his arms over his chest. Even with the piercings and tattoos he still managed to look adorable and cuddly.

"Aw." I couldn't stop myself as I walked towards him and hugged him tightly. After releasing him, I planted a big, sloppy kiss on his cheeks and watched as his face screwed up in distaste. I cooed as I pinched his cheeks and kissing him on the cheeks.

"Stop it. I'm suppose to look badass. Don't you see these piercings and tattoos. People are suppose to be scared of me not pinch my cheeks." He took my hands from his cheeks and forcefully bought them to my sides. I smiled cheekily at him as still kept kissing his cheeks just to annoy him. 

"Stop it."

"What're you going to do?" I probably shouldn't of said that.

I didn't see the sinister smile on his lips as he bought his face closer to my neck and blew his hit breath over my ear. I gasped and froze in my spot. I felt a shiver race down my spine as his warm breath fanned down my neck making goosebumps appear from underneath my skin.

"Not so cute after all, huh?" He literally breathed out and I nearly slapped him silly because how can someone go from cute and adorable to hot and sexy. It's impossible but somehow these three boys mastered it.

"Hey! No hanky panky under this roof." I broke out of daze as I heard Anna scolding us. I felt my face flushing as Edward laughed at me red face.

"Shut up." I mumbled as I hit his chest. He shrugged at took a seat at the rectangular looking table that was filled to the brim with all kinds of food. My mouth started watering and I licked my lips as I looked hungrily at the food.

"You're drooling." Harry's lips were against the lobe of my ear as he whispered the words. I felt my self blush even more. Motherfucker.