Снартег 33

Warning: Explicit Content 

[ again, don't read with yo parents around ]

Third Person POV

Marcel pushed both their bodies against the wall next to the door and ground his hips against Zayn's. Zayn's legs tightened around his waist making their lower parts grind even harder. Both their lips were connected in a feverish, hot, sloppy kiss which left both boys breathless as they tugged at each others shorts.

"Bed." Zayn moaned as Marcel kissed down his neck, leaving hickeys as he started to suck at Zayn's collar bone. Zayn's hands were tangled in Marcel's curly hair as he arched his back and tugged at the hair located on Marcel's scalp.

Moments later, Zayn felt the soft bed-sheets touching his back and signed in content as the cool sheets came in contact with his heated skin. Marcel was now standing up and looking down at Zayn with a lust-full expression and Zayn was sure that he's expression mirrored the same.

"I don't think we should do this. Your not ready for this kind of stuff." Marcel said as he ran his fingers through his messy hair. He didn't feel like Zayn was ready to go that far, he didn't want him to regret it the next day. It will be too much for him.

Zayn, upon hearing those words felt anger fuel in with the lust in his body and usually that combination is never good combination. Here he is giving him self to the person that he loves and he's being down-right rejected. Like who the fuck turns down sex, Zayn thought as he glared up at Marcel.

"Hell yeah I'm ready. I've been wanting to jump your bones since the day I met you." Zayn didn't know what he was say, all he wanted was Marcel and he would do anything just to make Marcel take him on this bed. He felt his length throbbing painfully in his shorts and all he wanted was to Marcel to take it away and make him feel high.

Marcel snorted a laugh as he drank in the state that Zayn was in. Cheeks a flaming crimson color, hair messily sticking up to every direction, and the thin sheet of sweat coating his chest and arms. He felt his mouth-watering and felt his length in his pants getting even harder. Of course Marcel wanted Zayn as much as Zayn wanted him but he wasn't sure that he was ready.

Zayn couldn't take much more of the pain in his shorts and he started to palm himself as he leaned on his other arm that was currently hold up his body. His hips buckled into his hand as he closed his eyes and let out an audible moan. Marcel bit his lip and had a hard time restraining himself from doing all sorts of thing to Zayn. Zayn was a sight to see with his head thrown back, exposing his tanned skin to Marcel's hungry gaze. His legs were spread apart and his hand was working on the bulge in his pants. Marcel could see the muscles clenching around Zayn's chest, abdominal, and arms and Marcel licked his lips, his self-control crumbling down.

Zayn opened up his closed eyes and looked at Marcel to see him clenching his fists at his sides with a painful expression. An idea sparked Zayn's attention as he started to slowly palming himself. He looked straight into Marcels eyes as he bit his bottom lip and sensually bucked his hips into his hand. He let out a moan and stared at Marcel with half open lids with a seductive smirk playing at his lips.

"I want you so bad." Zayn bit his lip innocently as he batted his long lashes knowing the effects of it had on people. Marcel gulped as Zayn's words went straight to his straining length, aching painfully in his swimming trunks. He wanted to, Marcel wanted to so badly go to Zayn and make this the most best night in his life but he couldn't let himself fall into the temptation, no matter how tempting it was.