Снартег 16

Zayn's POV

Did you ever have that moment when you wake up early in the morning for school and think like fuck it, it's not like my education will ever help me become successful in life or who in their fucking mind would ever think school should start before the sun goes up or maybe teenagers don't need to go to school since 99.9 percent are all going to grow up and work at McDonald's.

Those are the thoughts that most teenagers of all ages think about when waking up in the morning. The vile thought of going to school with a bunch of idiotic morons with the attention spam of a goldfish and the I.Q of a four year old. The feeling of dread when walking lifelessly threw the halls that are being swarmed by brainless students who are full of them self's. The suicidal thoughts that you think when you are stuck in a stuffed classroom with a bitchy imprudent teacher and moronic fucked up students.

But then you remember that your education is the key to a successful life. That all those years of sitting in uncomfortable chairs for eight hours straight, doing homework until your fingers feel like their going to break off, and keeping yourself from snapping at the ignorant teachers. Basically, life's main goal is to fuck you up.

And that's mainly what goes threw my head in the morning. Go to shit-hole, excuse my choice of vocabulary, I meant go to school or stay in my warm, cozy bed who will never think of hurting me. The thought of sleeping all day, seemed so inviting to me every morning, almost luring me into a land of dreams. But everything comes to an end right?

I groaned in annoyance as my hand erupted in pain, guess that's what I get for punching a student on my first day. I momentarily blocked out the pain as I shoved my skinny legs into my loose black skinny jeans. Waking up late was like a routine for me but I never really woke up this late. You would think that at least one of my family members would try and wake me up but they believe that you should learn from your mistakes, I just think it's a bunch of bullshit.

I quickly put on my solid black eye-glasses and at the same time finished lacing up my black boots. Running a hand threw my messy morning hair, I raced my room trying to find my belongings and forced them inside my back-pack. I ram down the stairs, forgetting breakfast and ran straight towards my car, unlocking it, and settling in.

Once safely parked in the students parking lot, I literally flew out of my car, not forgetting to lock it, and sprinted towards the receptionist. There were no trace of a soul on the hallways so I figured classes already started. After I received my late slip, I darted towards my first period class. So what if I think school is a waste of time and money, I certainly don't want to end up poor and living off on my parents. I want to be successful when I grow up and make my parents proud of their only son.

" Mr. Malik, let me guess?" The teacher smiled at me. I didn't get the chance to meet her since yesterday I got lost and other stuff. So far, the teachers name was Ms. Wolf and she was probably in her early fourty's. She had a nice smile and you can see that she's a pretty fair teacher.

I nodded my head and gave her a big smile. In my schedule it said she was my Literature teacher and I absolutely adore anything with writing. The feeling of searching your head, bringing your imagination into the picture and imagining it, then you write it on a  canvas and all of the words, the message, and purpose of your thoughts coming into life.