Снартег 5

Marcel's POV

 I watched him. I watched him from the dark corner, out of sight. I watched as he took graceful steps, laughing and talking to his blond haired friend. I watched as his clumsy feet padded though the crowed hallways. Nobody paying attention to him or his new friend seeing as his black hood was up, shielding his face from the students.

I couldn't see his face due to the hoddie but that didn't stop me from observing his composure. His body was rather small and lean. Due to his freakishly big hoddie that was practically eating him up, I couldn't see anything from him but his not so long skinny legs and his black boots.

As he and his friend were walking he wasn't paying attention to his surrounding which resulted in him colliding with a student. Students stopped what they were doing and watched the fight that was about to begin.

As both of them recovered from the fall, moments later they were on their feet with the other student started charging towards the new students. He looked like a bull stalking towards and baby lamb ready to eat it up.

He pinned the other boy up against the lockers and looked him up from head to toe like he was some kind of meat. An unknown anger swelled up in my chest and I wanted nothing more to damage the horny bastard.

A load crack which sounded painful filled the silent hallway. My eyes widen and my mouth was practically on the floor as I gazed on the two boys. The one that pinned the other boy against the locker was holding his nose with blood pouring out of it.

I quickly recovered from my shock and composed my shocked face into an emotionless one. Wow, he was much stronger then I thought but like people say, don't judge a book by it's cover.

Who new suck a small looking boy can have much strength and power? I mean come on he basically broke the lads nose which looked like it hurt like fuck. Serves him right, never judge somebody from their looks.

"Touch me one more time, and your nose won't be the only thing being broken." His smooth voice was like velvet chocolate. He sounded furious, his words coming out threateningly.

Then his eyes landed where I stood, leaning against a locker. His eyes roamed my face and body, then lastly my eyes. He had a mix of brown and golden eyes which seemed like they glowed. Long, dark eyelashes framed his hypnotizing eyes.

I nodded my head to an empty classroom and walked inside of it, knowing he got my message.

I closed the door making sure not to lock it and sat my bum on the window sill. I took out a cigarette and started smoking.

I knew who the boy was. He was Zayn Malik. A boy that both of my brothers have been talking non-stop. Describing him as cute, adorable, and sexy. But from my perspective he was perfect. With his sharp cheekbones that could cut a freaking diamond and his brown eyes that looked like they were dipped in sweet honey.

I took another drag of the almost finished cigarette. Inhaling the smoke, letting the nicotine fill my lungs. I blew out the smoke from my mouth and nose as I felt my nerves subsiding.