Снартег 27

ATTENTION:

this chapter involves intimate encounters between two characters so read this chapter without your parents around...

Zayn's POV 

My Chemical Romance's Give 'Em Hell, Kid was blasting threw my speakers and I was dancing around in my room while trying to clean the area in the process. Currently hip thrusting in my boxers with loud music playing was one of the many things I did when my parents were out and my sisters staying at their friends house.

I was belting out the lyrics as hobbling on one foot trying to stuff the clothes that were on the floor to their rightful place. I was in my boxers and nothing else because no ones home and clothes are just so overrated in my opinion. 

As I was about to start air-drumming, the music suddenly stopped and my room became quite. I slowly turned my head and caught the sight of him. He was laying on my made bed with his hands tucked behind his head and boots on. Then I felt myself blushing to the tips of my hair as I realized the lack of clothes on my body.

I handn't seen him at school at all. But I was trying to avoid him through out the whole school day anyways. A sense of déjà vu passed through my head as I remembered him being in the same position that he was when he first came to my room.

Then I remembered what happened last night and sudden fear consumed me. I felt vulnerable with only boxers on and no one was in the house expect me and him so there many outcomes of this.

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked quietly as I clasped my hand over my wrist in-front of my boxers to at least try and cover myself up. He eyed me from head to toe and I flushed even more while looking down to my feet. 

Harry's fingers slide under my chin, lifting my head up so I had no choice but to stare into his vibrant green eyes. It felt like I was sucked into a different world as we kept staring into each other eyes. Slowly his face neared mine and he softly brought his face closer to my red cheeks and pecked them, letting his lips linger in the area. He did the same thing to my other cheek and then softly pressed his lips to mine giving me a chaste kiss. There was no sexual desire or lust in the kiss and it was filled with love and care something I thought Harry lacked of.

"I'm sorry." I was bought out of my daze as I noticed how close his voice was to my ear. "I'm so, so, so sorry for what I did. I just thought that you'll go back to him and forget about me." Rejection was clear in his tone as he breathed out those words into my ear.

"Forgive me?" He asked as he started leaving light kisses down my ear. His soft yet dry lips touching my skin was making it hard for me to concentrate on what he was saying. The hand that was set on my hip that was slowly massaging the skin right above my boxers were strangely calming and making me feel mushy. His messy, curly hair was tickling my cheeks making me want to giggle. 

"I don't know..." I trailed off and was not able to finish the sentence as his lips came to the spot where the marks were. He started peppering soft pecks all over the delicate skin that was healing. He made sure to lay long kisses on the skin that he bit yesterday and payed extra attention to the patch of skin. Flicking the tip of his tongue, he licked over the skin and I breathed in deeply as pleasure surged threw me like waves.