Снартег 25

Zayn's POV 

After an awkwardly tense car ride with Liam, we arrived at the triplets home. Marcel gave Liam an ice pack for his nose seeing as it wasn't really broken. Now the five of us were siting in the triplets living room. No one uttered a word but nothing could guess what the brothers wanted to say to Liam because Harry and Edward were glowering at Liam with Marcel with his usual I don't give a fuck face.

"So, I'll just g-"

"Goodbye." Harry butted in, not letting him finish his sentence. Liam nodded and stood up from the couch. He waved at me with his free hand that wasn't holding an ice pack to his nose and made his way to the door. Throwing one last guiltful look at my direction, he walked out of the triplets house.

"What the fuck?" 

"I should of kicked him in the balls."

Two voices spoke at the same time. I bought my gaze towards the triplets as Harry and Edward started accusingly at me. And for Marcel, his face was blank as he started ahead. Biting my lip, I signed as I started explaining to them.

"He apologized for what he did an-and why am I telling you this? This is clearly none of your business." I stated as I suddenly felt anger consume in me. I don't know why but I was angry all of a sudden. I guess it was from tonight's events, how everything played out and seeing Liam again.

"None of our business? None of our business?! To hell it's our fucking business. If we didn't come then the bastard would of probably tried to rape you again." Harry fumed getting up from the sofa. His jaw was set and very prominent with his lips set in a thin line. 

Narrowing my eyes at him, I stood up from where I was sitting and slowly approached him. "Don't you fucking dare say that. You don't know shit about Liam." I seethed threw gritted teeth while poking at his chest with my index finger. I was angry. No. I was furious, the three of them didn't know anything about Liam and yet they stand there judging him.

"But Zayn, he sexually assaulted you." Edward interrupted as he stood next to Harry with a confused look. Eyebrows knitted together he started at me with confusion.

"But it was my fault. Don't you remember me telling you that he said he loved me? My best-fucking-friend loved me and I ran away from him. As cheesy as it sounds, I broke his heart and stopped talking to him completely. Neglecting and all that shit when I should of been sorting out my friendship with him. I couldn't return his feelings for me but I was being a dick and avoiding him. How would you feel if the person you loved avoided you after you confessed? So it was all my fault, understand?" I was breathing rapidly and my heart was beating frantically in my chest. My hands were balled up in fists as I stared straight into Harry eyes.

"So. Just because you avoided him doesn't mean he could do that to you." Harry retorted back, stepping closer to me, invading my personal bubble. I felt my nose flare as I dug my finger nails into the skin of my palm. He just deoesn't get it.

I rolled my eyes at his stupidity and felt my temper rise even more. "But he would of never went through with it." I said while rubbing my thumb over my temple. I closed my eyes for a second to calm myself down and not let my anger get in the way.