Снартег 22

ABOUT 2 MONTHS LATER

(The best fucking drawing of zarry kissing[yet] on the sidebar)

Zayn's POV

"Where you going, Zayn?" I lifted up my head to see my dad leaning against the banister. He looked worn out with his shoulders slumped and tired eyes. He's been looking exhausted and tired almost everyday for the past month and it's starting to worry me, it's not like the tired-after-work tired, but just every moment tired. 

"I'm just going to my friends, I forgot something at their house." I finished tying up my sneaker and stood up from my sitting position. Fixing the black beanie on my head with one hand, I patted my pockets for my wallet and phone with my other hand.

"Is it those three brothers that I've been seeing you hanging around with?" He arched his eyebrows. Blush spread threw my cheeks as I smiled sheepishly at my dad. I scratched the back of my neck nervously as I shifted from one foot to another and nodded my head.

"Zayn, I may be old but I see the way they look at you, it's the way I look at your mom." He said, his face void of any emotion. I was shocked and my mouth was slightly parted, taking in what he said.

"Dad, you and mom love each other. I've known these boys for about two months, sure they've taken me to plenty of dates but I don't think they've fallen in love with in such short period of time." I emphasized my point by waving my hands around. I always talk with my hands when I'm trying to make a point, whether it be stupid or important.

"Haven't you heard of love at first site?" He crossed his arms above his chest, a small smile planted on his face. I knew he enjoyed this, both of debating over different things, it was like a father-son thing and the fact that I'm his only son, it make it even better.

"Haven't you heard of fairy tales?" I retorted, folding my arms across my chest. I lifted one one eyebrow while smirking.

"Were talking about love, shit happens." He grinned. I laughed, full on laugh. You'd expect my dad not to curse in-front of his children but he only curses in-front of me knowing that I do it myself. My mom is of course against it but she just doesn't want my younger sisters cursing at a young age.

"Just be careful, son. Love can be a wonderful thing, yet dangerous." He walked towards me and kissed me on the forehead. He shoot me another smile and walked back into the living room. 

I admire dad for his intellectual but what he said was wrong. The triplets were not in love with me. It takes months for a person to fall in love with in another person. And there was no way in hell were they even a tiniest bit in love with me, that would be down right outrageous.

Shaking my head from my thoughts, I turned towards the door and opened the door, walking out of my house and towards my car.

++++++++++++++++++ 

I parked my car at the curb, next to the Styles home. Quickly shutting off the radio, I got out of my car into the humid air and began my way towards the front door. Suddenly I grew confused as I heard yelling from the inside of the house and walked more faster.

Once in front of the front door, I knocked on the door but after knocking several times, nobody answered the door and the yelling continued on. I set my hand on the handle and twisted the knob. Strangely the door was open as I remember from the times that I've come to this house, the door was always locked.