Always and Forever(Snowbarry)...

By StrangeGirl1012

Barry and Caitlin were best friends in high school, they even went to college together. But once they graduat... More

Say You Won't Let Go
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A/N
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
AHHHHHHHH

Chapter 8

310 17 14
By StrangeGirl1012

A/N: This ^^^ is so freaking beautiful. Video is by WickedDreams by the way, go check out the channel! Anyway, hope you enjoy this chapter. Btw the POV will switch like in the middle of the chapter. Oh my gosh?! My story is number freaking 4 on the SnowBarry list! Thank you guys so much for over 800 reads. Thank you! Btw every pun that is made in this book is intended 😁

*Caitlin's POV *

Today, to prove that I'm not boring to Cisco we went bowling. Let's just say that I'm not very good. Just as I let the ball go it's starts heading down the middle then...
gutter.

I turn around to a voice saying, "Wow, you're just as bad as you were in highschool."

"Well at least I could play a sport." I reply.

"Ouch. That hurt."

I turn around and look at him. "No it didn't because you know it's the truth." We both laugh.

"Well hello Cait, didn't know you guys were going to be here."

"Just trying to prove a point. And hello to you too Barry." I hug him and he hugs back. "Nice to meet you formally, Linda." I say extending my hand out to her.

"Hi. Caitlin, right?" She said.

"Yup. And this is Cisco." I say pointing at the long haired man sitting down eating nachos. "Unless Barry already told you, did he?"

"Um, no actually." She says.

I look at Barry and give him a look. You know the look that could kill someone. "Well we're Barry's best friends, me from high school and Cisco since college."

"Oh. Well that's nice to know since this guy didn't tell me." Linda says pointing at Barry.

"It kinda slipped my mind." Barr says rubbing the back of his neck.

"Anyway, we're going let you guys continue your game." Linda says.

"You guys can join us if you want." I say with a smile that I know Barry can't say no to.

"No it's fine we wouldn't like to in-" Linda is starting to say then get cut off by Barry.

"We'd love to." Barry says.

"Great!" I say clapping my hands excitedly. Now I can finally beat Barry.

*Time Skip*

"Strike!" Barry yells as he turns around in a stupid manner. He goes and steals a chip from my nachos.

"Whatever." Cisco and I say in union.

"Ha, nice one babe." Linda says kissing Barry. Ew, I hate PDA.

"Um, Barr you have a little something." I say as I'm about to get up cause it's my turn.

"Where?" He asks. Trying to get it off, on the wrong side of his face.

"Right here." I say cleaning off his face with a napkin. Well that was stupid of me. "Sorry, old habit."

"It's all good Cait." Barry says. I see Linda in the corner of my eye give me a weird look.

Well this is going to be a long night.

*Next Day*

"Hey Barr." I say as I hear that familiar gust of wind behind me. Weird it's already normal for me.

"Hey, so anything yet?" Barry asks.

"Nope."

"Hey, where's Cisco?" Barry asks.

"Oh, he said something about checking what happened to the machine that we caught the Reverse Flash in on Christmas." I say. Before he says anything beeping interrupts him. "Meta alert at Central City Morgue."

"On it!" Barry says flashing out of the cortex. Right when Barry left Cisco walks in and helps me with Barry.

*Time Skip*

I get a call from Barry saying that he needs me at the beach. Before I know it I'm already there with Barry and Iris. Wait, Iris!?

"Barr, you need to say something." Iris tells Barry. What the hell is happening!?

"Alright, I love you Iris, but as a sister." Barry says, well my mind is blown but why am I here? "And Caitlin you're here because..."

"Oh, just spit it out Barr, cause as you can tell there's a freaking tsunami heading towards the city!" I yell.

"Alright! You want me to spit it out. Well here it is. I'm in love with you! I have been in love with you since college. That day we were hanging out in our spot and the sun was about to set, I  saw you looking towards the sunset and just smiling. And I knew right then and there that I shouldn't let you go and that I am irrevocably amd completly in love with you, Caitlin Snow And I know I'm too late, I know that you don-"

I cut him off with a kiss, a hell of a passionate kiss. Now that I know he feels the same way I can't hold it in. The kiss lasts about 20 seconds before I pull away and say, "I love you too. Now go save the day, Flash." I glanced behind Barry to see a suprised look on Iris' face.

"Wait, you're the Flash?!" Iris yells at Barry.

"Yeah, sorry. How told me not to tell you, to keep you safe. But right now I'm going have to save the city." Barry said as he changes in his Flash suit. "Cait, how do I stop this?"

"If you run back and forth on the beach it will create a wall where it could stop it. But Barry there's something you need to know about Wells he-"

"Cait, I'm going to try and you can tell me about Wells when I stop this." He says. "Just remember that I love you." He said with so much love in his voice.

"I love you too. Now GO!"

Barry's POV

I'm running fast. Faster than I ever have before. All that's on my mind is Cait. I have to do this to save her to go back home to her.

When I'm running I started to see the figure I saw earlier when going to the morgue then I'm back on a street. I hear Caitlin's voice in my ears.

"Barr, what are you doing go to the morgue." She says.

"But I was there yesterday." I mumbled.

"What are you talking about hurry up and check it out to see if there's a meta or not."

"Okay?" I say unsure.

*Time Skip*

All of these things are happening again. Why are they happening again?

"Trigeminal headache?" Cait and I say in union. She gives me this look, the look that could kill and at the same time says we'll talk about this later.

"Barr, are you okay?" She asks. "You look a little pale."

"I'm fine." I say looking at the ground. I finally confess my feelings and now it's erased, gone forever. Then an I dead pops into my head, I'm going to stop the tsunami from happening and Joe getting hurt. "I know where he is." I say speeding out. Once I get there I automatically put him into the pipeline.

"Wow. That was fast even for you." Cisco said looking genuinely happy.

"How'd you know?" Caitlin asks me.

"Had a hunch." I say shrugging. She gives me this look, oh shit. I shouldn't have liked she literally sees through all of my lies.

Right before she was going to say something Dr. Wells cuts in, "Mr. Allen, maybe have a word with you?"

"Sure." I reply. I follow him into the treadmill room. Now that I'm with him I'm wondering what Cait was going to tell me before I... time traveled?

"You time traveled." Dr. Wells tells me.

"Yeah, I mean it's so weird. I just stopped a tsun-"

"No! Do not finish that sentence because you can mess up the timeline more than it already is. You already caught Mardin so I'm guessing you already changed it. The more you tell me the more you're putting it at risk." Dr. Wells says.

"Um...okay. So what do I do?"

"Nothing Mr. Allen. Just continue your day." Dr. Wells says leaving. Well that was weird.

*Time Skip*

Today was a really weird day. First, I get picked in the face by Eddie, then Captain Cold comes back and I made a deal with him. I walk into Jitters to see Caitlin talking to Iris and Eddie. Oh man, I hope he doesn't come and punch me in the face again, especially in front of Cait. I see Eddie get up and start walking towards me.

Once he gets near me he hugs me. Like really tight. Why?

"Hey man, sorry for punching you earlier. Just got kinda mad you know." He says as Iris comes and hugs me too. I see Caitlin right behind her and give her a confused face, she just tries to suppress a laugh.

"Why didn't you tell us, Barr?" Iris asks.

"Tell you what?" I question.

"I just explained to them about your lightning psychosis." Caitlin says, interfering before I say anything else.

"My lightning.. wha-" I start saying.

Then Caitlin cuts in saying, "You know your lightning psychosis. A side effect from being struck by lightning, the symptoms being sudden out burst of affection and more. That why you've been spending so much time at S.T.A.R. Labs." Caitlin says. Man this woman is going to be the death of me.

"Oh, yeah, that." I say rubbing the back of my neck.

"You know you could've told us right. We just want to know if you're okay." Iris says rubbing my arm.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said.

"Honestly, Eddie and I thought it was just because you want to see Caitlin more." Iris says as I start blushing like crazy. "Anyway see you guys later." She says as Caitlin and I start walking off.

"Thank you." I say to her as be walk off.

"You are welcome." She says as she smiles. Man, that smile can get me through anything. I'm so in love with this girl it's freaking driving me mad. I want to tell her but I can't. I can't do this to her or Ronnie. One day maybe I'll tell her. Maybe.

"Hey, are you okay?" She asks me. Looking at me with worry in her eyes. I stop and look into her hazelnut eyes, I'll get lost into those eyes any day. Wait, she asked me a question plus she's engaged snap out of it Barry.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I say.

"Promise?" She asks.

"Promise."

*

A/N: I am so so sorry it took so damn long. I had testing for school and I was like really busy this weekend but hey, I tried. Sorry if this chapter sucked kind of hoped it wouldn't but, whatever. Anyway, did anyone see the crossover? I personally loved it, showed a lot of Caitlin moments and Killer Frost was killing it. Can't wait till January 15th cause then it comes out again. Okay, so I hoped you enjoyed it!

~F

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 116 28
For years Barry thought he loved his childhood best friend, Iris West, but that was until he met Dr. Caitlin Snow when he wakes up 9 months after get...
27.4K 393 40
Barry, from a young age, thought that Iris would be his ideal girlfriend, since he always had a secret crush on her. Caitlin, has not completely over...
15.8K 477 16
In an alternate universe where Miss Caitlin Snow, a CSI at CCPD, gets struck by lightning the night of the particle accelerator activation and become...
326 12 10
After the death of Superman and arrival of Supergirl, Silas Stone and Eobard Thawne turn on the particle accelerator in hopes of a better tomorrow. T...