Our Ideal Place (Little Witch...

By cyberano

With her first year finished, Akko prepares to go home for summer vacation. However, when Diana invites her t... More

Chapter 1: An Invitation
Chapter 2: A Strange Potion
Chapter 3: A Sweet Accident
Chapter 4: Bums and Dreams
Chapter 5: All Wet
Chapter 6: The Shrine
Chapter 7: Summer Solstice
Chapter 8: The Circle
Chapter 9: The Coven
Chapter 10: Under the Stars
Chapter 11: The Seed
Chapter 12: Your Dreams or Mine?
Chapter 13: Arcturus' Champion
Chapter 14: Venus Rising
Chapter 15: Caught Red Handed
Chapter 16: The Wedinburgh Fair
Chapter 17: The Sleeping Witch
Chapter 18: The Guardian of the Wood
Chapter 19: The Hidden Moon
Chapter 20: The Guardian of the Key
Chapter 21: One Who Seeks Death
Chapter 22: Incomplete
Chapter 23: Her Heart
Chapter 24: Back to Normal?
Chapter 25: I'll Never Give Up
Chapter 26: The Counter Spell
Chapter 28: The Pledge
Chapter 29: Hydrangea
Chapter 30: All Wet, Part 2
Chapter 31: How to Cheat a Dragon
Chapter 32: Losing Herself
Chapter 33: The Star's Secret
Chapter 34: The Samhain Festival
Chapter 35: Yuletide
Chapter 36: Our New Year, Part 1
Chapter 37: Our New Year, Part 2
Chapter 38: Valentines
Chapter 39: A Dragon's Dream
Chapter 40: The Gate to the Unseen
Chapter 41: Home
Chapter 42: The Pledge, Part 2
Chapter 43: A Memorable Picture

Chapter 27: The Last One

3.1K 72 174
By cyberano

Yawning and stretching, Diana reached to her right and was surprised that Akko wasn't there. Akko often slept late, so she expected to wake up before her. As she walked to the toilet, she heard urgent voices downstairs. After refreshing herself, she went down and followed the commotion to the kitchen. Black smoke was coming from a pan and batter was splattered on the walls and ceilings. Akko was covered in batter and was cowering before an irate Anna. A wand was in her hand.

"What happened?"

"Oh, Miss! Please watch your step, or better yet, please don't come in until we clean this up."

"Don't worry." Diana cast a spell to clear a path to Akko. The batter on the floor was collected into the nearest waste bin. "What did you do?"

Akko looked away and tapped her index fingers. "I... um... wanted to make you breakfast."

"This is my fault, Miss. I should've watched her more carefully," said Anna.

The chef was on vacation so no one was in the kitchen to supervise Akko. Her nose wrinkled at the smell of burnt food. She took Akko's hand and looked for any burn marks. "Are you hurt anywhere?"

"No."

"I'm glad you weren't hurt."

"I asked Carter to turn off the gas just in case," said Anna.

"Good thinking. Now, I think I remember telling you not to blow up the manor."

Akko looked at the floor. "I'm sorry."

"For that, you must be punished."

Akko cringed and swallowed nervously. "You're right. I'm responsible."

Diana slapped the back of her hand lightly. "There. From now on, you are banned from cooking in this kitchen until further notice. Please try not to blow up the manor."

A smile returned to that previously sad face. "Ok!"

"Please take a bath. We'll get breakfast in town."

"Give me a few minutes! I'll be right back!" Akko rushed out.

With a spell, Diana cleaned up most of the batter and let the maid handle the rest. Meanwhile, Carter checked the gas stove to make sure it still worked properly. She went upstairs to prepare for their trip to town.

Diana met Akko downstairs. Akko was wearing a simple t-shirt, shorts and sandals which were a good choice since it was sunny outside. They went to the stable to get Alco. Akko fed Alco hay cubes while Diana saddled him.

"It seems like yesterday when we first rode to town," said Akko.

"Yes. You were so nervous on Alco. I could feel you clinging to me."

Akko blushed. "Sorry..."

"It's all right." She looked at her slyly. "I like it."

Akko blushed even more. They mounted and were off at a brisk pace. When they reached the main road, Akko scooted closer and leaned her head on her shoulder.

"Are you tired?" asked Diana.

"No. I thought you like this," whispered Akko, tickling her ear.

"Oh..." This time, it was Diana's turn to blush. Her left hand let go of the reins to hold Akko's hand around her waist. "I like having you near."

They tied Alco near Ticy's and got a booth in the corner. After they ordered, Akko asked, "May you hold something for me?"

"All right." Diana held her left hand out.

Akko put her hand on her palm. Diana stared at their hands for a while before she realized it. "Why, you canny little mouse... but since you started it..." thought Diana. She put her right hand out. This time, Akko looked surprised. A few seconds later, she put her hand on her palm. Diana smiled and curled her fingers over Akko's while her thumb caressed the back of her hand. "When did you start getting interested in me?"

Immediately, Akko twitched and looked away. Whenever she was embarrassed, she would do that and play with her fingers. However, Diana trapped her hands.

"Umm... let's see... well... I guess... maybe when you caught me from falling during the race. I thought you were a snotty witch, but you went off course to save me."

"Am I still a snotty witch?"

"No, no... not at all! It's just... just that you're so popular. Sort of like those girls in TV shows who are rich and popular, but they treat people like dirt. I'm not sure what the word is... radiotype?"

"A stereotype?"

"Yeah... I thought you fit that stereotype, but I was wrong. You're really kind, just like Anna said. What about you? When did you start noticing me?"

Diana giggled. "Actually, you're hard to ignore."

"Huh?" Akko looked confused.

"How could I not notice you when you made such a flashy entrance during the matriculation ceremony? When I saw the Shiny Rod, I wanted to talk to you. But after we met, I felt disappointed because you seemed like a fan pretending to be Chariot." She squeezed gently. "That all changed after you released the Pappiliodya. I'm sorry I hit you. I thought my spell fed life sucking pests and I wanted to fix my mistake. If you weren't there, I would've..." The memory of the damaged chrysalis surfaced in her mind and she felt nauseous but she had to admit her shame. "...killed those wonderful creatures. I should've listened to you."

This time, Akko squeezed her hands. "You didn't know what they were. Don't be so hard on yourself. It worked out."

Her assuring words lifted the guilt in her heart. When she saw them flying with the Pappiliodya, she wanted to fly there too, but she didn't think she was worthy to do so. "I saw you flying with them. You seemed fine."

"Yeah... I felt much better after I cast it. Lotte was still worried though. She took me to the infirmary for a checkup. Prof. Lemar said I was normal."

Did Claiomh Solais siphon Murowa out of Akko and heal her? "After seeing the Rod in action, I wondered if it was real, so I watched you as much as I could."

Akko's eyes widened. "You did?"

"Discreetly, of course. In a sense, I noticed you a lot."

Akko blushed. "I... uh... noticed you a lot too... You always answer questions in class."

"When did you start feeling more for me?"

Once again, Akko twitched. "Umm... I think it was when I somehow changed into you. People kept coming to you for help. I was surprised at how much people relied on you. All those requests... the pressure felt overwhelming. To be able to handle all that... I thought you were, er... and you still are... You're really cool."

"Oh... thank you." It pleased her to know that. If they weren't in public, she would've leaned over and kissed her.

"What about you?"

"I'd say... After you broke the Vajarois' curse. I felt something... but I didn't understand what I felt until later."

"Hey! We both felt something about the same time!" exclaimed Akko with a wide grin.

Diana gasped. "You're right!" She squeezed her hands as they giggled together. She thought about sitting next to Akko to give her a quick hug, but a waitress was walking towards their table with a large tray. Reluctantly, Diana let go of her hands.

"Who ordered the Early Riser?"

"Me," said Diana. The waitress placed her order in front of her. "Thank you."

"And here's yours." The waitress refilled their tea. "Enjoy your meal!"

Diana asked about what she did for Vajarois. As Akko told the story, she chuckled at Akko's plans to make Vajarois laugh and was filled with awe when she broke the curse with Sucy and Lotte. "So you used a Word of Arcturus to pull the Seed out?"

"Yeah. The Seed made her into that thing." Sadness tinged her voice. "Nobody should be that sad for so long."

"You freed her. She's at peace now."

After they finished eating and paid, they walked back to Alco.

"Diana..."

"Hmm?"

"I... I want to kiss you..." whispered Akko.

Diana blushed and looked around. "Over here..." They moved towards the back of the cafe where tall bushes grew and Diana positioned Alco parallel to the street. She grabbed the saddle's strap so that he wouldn't wander. "We'll stand behind him."

Akko slipped her arms around her neck and rose on her toes but her lips didn't quite reach. Diana didn't lean down and just smirked at her.

Her puckered lips turned into an insistent pout. "Diana!"

Diana giggled and leaned down. Akko was so cute. Her lips were quite savory, flavored by spices from her meal and the sweetness of ice tea. Diana slightly nibbled on them before putting her hand around Akko's waist to draw her close. The arms around her neck tugged slightly, so she bent her knees just a bit. Akko's warm lips slid against hers and she felt like melting butter on French toast. "Yes... consume me..." thought Diana.

The sound of the cafe door slamming interrupted her thoughts and her ears tried to figure out if someone was walking towards them but Akko's kisses made it difficult to concentrate. Heels tapped on the pavement and her heart raced at the possibility they might be discovered. Eventually, the footsteps faded away. Diana relaxed but tried to remain vigilant even as Akko devoured her lips.

The sound of footsteps and the slamming door soon became background noise while she lost herself in Akko's kisses. Then Alco pulled against her grip and she opened her eyes slightly to see if something was bothering him.

Akko stopped and stepped back. "Ahhh!"

To her surprise, Alco tugged at the collar of Akko's shirt. She grabbed his reins. "No, Alco!" Alco let go and snorted. Diana stared at him for a few moments then giggled. "I think he's jealous!"

"How can a horse be jealous?" asked Akko as she adjusted her shirt.

"I'm paying more attention to you." She took some hay cubes from a satchel. "Here, feed him."

Akko offered the hay cubes, but Alco just snorted at her palm.

"Definitely jealous," said Diana. She tied his reins and left a handful of hay cubes nearby. "Let's leave him alone so he can calm down. Do you want to go window shopping?"

"Sure!"

Diana offered her arm which Akko took. Together, they browsed through several antique stores and walked through the block with clothing stores. Wisteria Memory had sale signs on display.

-----

Lingerie

30% off

Weekend Only

-----

An idea popped into Diana's head and she opened the door. "Let's look in here."

They entered Wisteria Memory and Diana navigated to the lingerie section, stopping at a rack of colorful bras. "See anything you fancy?"

Akko waved her hands. "Er, I don't need any! My mother bought me some while I was in Japan."

Diana picked up a white bra. "How about this one? It has little stars, see? Just like the ones from Chariot's show."

"Umm... it's cute..."

"Try it on." Diana selected several sizes.

"But..."

"If you like it, I'll buy it for you. Consider it as an apology for putting you through a miserable week."

"Well... ok..."

They went to the changing room and found an unoccupied stall. Diana handed her the bras. "I'll wait outside."

"Oh... Aren't you going to measure me?"

Warmth raced from her neck to her cheeks. She didn't expect this since she measured her before. "I suppose I could." She borrowed a tape measure from a nearby attendant. Akko had already taken her shirt off and her back was towards the stall door. Diana stepped inside and closed the door. She took a few moments to admire her slim body before slipping the tape measure around Akko's waist. She lifted it towards Akko's chest. "If you can adjust it... like before..." She didn't want to say nipples.

As Akko moved the tape measure, Diana looked up and her jaw dropped. Quickly, she averted her eyes, but the image of Akko's breasts was burned into her mind. Since she was much taller, she could look over Akko's shoulder and the mirror was in front of them, reflecting Akko's front. Did Akko forget about the mirror?

"Umm... it's ready," said Akko softly.

Diana adjusted the tape measure until it was snug and measured 28 inches. Akko was still within the range of her current bra size, so Diana wondered why Akko wanted to be measured. After a few moments of thought, she realized why. "28! That's a quarter inch more. You grew!"

"Really?!" exclaimed Akko with an excited tone in her voice.

"Yes! You're definitely growing!"

Akko pumped her fists. "Yosh!"

Diana smiled proudly. Her poor Akko was envious of how much their classmates had grown. The modest increase of her bosom was a small victory, but a victory nonetheless. She measured her ribcage before consulting a nearby chart and picking up a matching bra. "Try this. Don't worry. I'll turn around." Diana stood facing the corner of the stall. Behind her, she could hear the sound of clothing. When closed her eyes, the image of Akko's breasts appeared in her mind. Light brown nipples adorned the top of a shapely mound. She wondered how it would feel to cup those petite breasts in the palm of her hand. Then she gasped. Her hands clenched into fists in an effort to control such lewd thoughts.

"So... what do you think?"

Diana turned around and tried not to imagine what lay beneath the white fabric. "It looks cute! Do you want it?"

Akko felt the strap. "It feels nice. The ones my mom bought feel rough."

She picked up the other size and read the label. "It's silk and cotton. It's 30% off, so it'll only be 10 pounds."

"Really? Maybe I should get one."

They went back to the rack and Akko picked one with sunflowers and another with a marine/ocean theme.

Diana lifted a lacy black bra. "How about this one?"

Akko blushed. "That looks too adult for me!"

Diana giggled. Maybe she could convince Akko to try it another time.

They went back to the stall so that Akko could try them on to make sure they fit. To her surprise, Akko pulled her into the stall. She had already taken her measurements, so there was no need for her to be there. Once again, she stood facing the corner as Akko changed. Suddenly, she felt hands around her waist.

"There's no camera here, right?" whispered Akko.

Diana swallowed nervously. She could feel Akko's breasts pressing against her back. "I don't think so."

"I wasn't done kissing you."

Her ears burned at Akko's boldness. Slowly, she turned in place and saw that Akko was wearing the sunflower bra. "I-it looks nice..."

"I like it," said Akko softly as her hands travelled up her sides to her shoulders. "It matches your hair." She rose on her toes while her hands tugged at her shoulders. Soft lips met hers.

Her arms embraced Akko's slim body and pulled her closer. She let Akko take the lead and enjoyed her sweet kisses. Soon, she felt giddy and leaned on the stall wall for support. Time seemed to suspend itself and all she could feel was Akko.

When Akko finally stopped with a lingering tug on her lower lip, Diana was breathless.

Akko just grinned. "That'll do." She turned around and began to undo the sunflower bra.

Diana closed her eyes quickly and faced the corner again. After trying the marine style bra, Akko decided on the sunflower one.

"Thanks, Diana! I'll wear it every day!" said Akko as she accepted the bag from the clerk.

"Won't it stink if you don't wash it?" joked Diana.

"Then I'll wash it every day too!"

"That sounds like extra work when the sprites do the laundry weekly."

"Constanze improved one of the laundry rooms. I can do a full load by cycling for 5 minutes."

"You must show me this room."

After visiting the magic shop, they ate at Blue Enigma for lunch. On their way back to Alco, they passed by Laurie's ice cream parlor.

Immediately, Akko led her to the window. "Do you want one?"

"No, I'm still full." Then she noticed the disappointed look on Akko's face. "How about you get one? I'll just share with you."

A smile glowed over a once gloomy face. "What flavor do you want?"

"Just pick whatever you want. I've tried all the flavors."

Akko selected mango with mint.

"Interesting choice."

"It matches your hair!" said Akko proudly.

"Are you trying to say that you want to eat me?" asked Diana with a wink.

She blushed and the waffle cone slipped sideways. "Eeek!" Her hands quickly clutched it.

Diana giggled at her reaction but made a mental note not to tease Akko when she was holding something.

They mounted Alco and rode back to the manor at a leisurely pace. From time to time, Akko would offer the ice cream and she would take a small nibble. Despite the cold, refreshing flavor, sharing ice cream with Akko filled her with gentle warmth.

Once Alco was stabled, they returned to her room.

"Please wait here. I need to get a book."

"Ok." Akko sat in front of the scrying mirror and activated it.

Diana went to the library and got the book. Upon arriving at her room, she opened the book to a ritual. "I'd like to do this with you, just this page."

Akko looked at the page and read aloud. "The Pledge of Love. This ritual binds lovers together. Both lovers must be serious about their relationship for the binding to be effective. If successfully cast, the ritual binds the lovers by their pledge and if either witch breaks the pledge, the binding alerts the other." She stared at her.

Was this too demanding? She drew a deep breath. "Akko, I'm really serious about you. If you don't want to do it, that's fine."

"I... I'm just... I can't believe that you want to do this with me."

"I do. I would be very happy if you would too."

"I'll do it!" Her eyes scanned the page. "So uh... what do we do? What's the pledge?"

"It's something we make up and promise each other. It can be as simple as: I promise to love you."

"I see. So do we do it here?"

"We'll need to prepare first." Diana hugged her. "I'll get things ready." She rummaged through her dresser for thread. She saw it in the second drawer and picked it up. "Akko, look!" On her palm was Yggdrasil's seed which now had seven leaves.

"It's complete!" Akko cupped her hand within her own and skipped in circles. "We did it! We did it!"

Diana followed her around the room, grinning from ear to ear with joy. "Yes!" She didn't understand why the seventh leaf grew, but she was happy anyway.

"Where are you going to plant it?"

"Fietta is looking it up for me. I'll let you know when she replies."

"Cool!"

Diana put the seed in the small white chest that was used for the Believing Heart card. She looked forward to planting it with Akko.

-----

To be continued in: The Pledge

-----

References

In Ep 14, Diana is watching Akko discreetly.

In Ep 10, Barbara and Hannah talk about Diana's lineage.

-----

Author's Notes

Artist shoutouts to:

wisteriamemory on deviant

l-lauriet on tumblr

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

509 15 9
❝I'll love her till my dying end❞ {Will the lives of two girls-one who loves summer and the other who resents it-change for the better or for the wor...
34.7K 710 10
•JinLia [¹⁸+] Fanfic AU• - the party and the sleepover changed it all.
12K 149 8
Shuri Udaku x Black!Fem!Reader Riri Williams x Black!Fem!Reader Shuriri x Black!Fem!Reader tumblr account: @asvterias
117K 2K 16
Never try to sneaky link with me, you'll love it here I do not own any pics or videos used. They are just to match a face to the characters you are...