Not So Innocent (Naruto Uzuma...

By Ayame_Yu_Uchiha

*Completed* Let me introduce myself. At a young age my parents died and I was left all alone. That is... unt... More

Not So Innocent
Teams. Why am I stuck with idiots?
Bell Test. Wait... What?
Missions. They did what?!
A Bonding experience
Tree Climbing!!
An Eventful Morning and Scary Afternoon.
One month... The Chuunin exams?!?!
Welcome Home!!
A/N!!!
Jealousy
The Return of Gama!!!
Three Days of Nothing
The Final Exam
Leaving. Is this goodbye?
Some Secrets Revealed?
No name... v.v
First Date... And the Rasengan....
Please enjoy this line ___________
The Festival of Goodbyes.
Thank you!
Day1
Day 2... KNOCK IT OFF!
A/N!!
Just Waitin on The Perv...
Seriousness... ACTIVATE!
Is it just me?
A/N: The New Story
Interuptions and Answers
Confrontation and.. Betrayal?
No...
8 months Later
A Year and a Half later.. Home
;) Enjoy
Training... Oh kami...
Oh kami..
A/N
Meeting The Kazekage
News
Telling
Stolen
A/N!!!
Two weeks... Bad..
Who?
Three weeks Later
Home...
I hate Missions..
AN IMPORTNANT BABY NOTICE!!!
A/N:
Im so bored..
Ummm... ok...
Holy Cheeze itz This boy is Craaazy!
2 weeks later.. Evacuations
Official names and Sorries
Goodbye Sora!
Figures
Visits
Your kidding me right?
Waaaaaiiiiit.... OMK!!!
No way..
A/N: Question!!!!
Gomen its not an Update..
Not an Update :'(
YAY!!! AN UPDATE!!!
O.o Hi ^-^/
A/N:
Another View
Safe and Sound
Eplogue~ 5 years later~
Epilogue Part 2 ~I Do~
Epilogue Part 3~Enjoy(;~
A/N:
A/N

Is this really him?

7.4K 220 15
By Ayame_Yu_Uchiha

Shiori's pov.

Light flooded the room, rousing me from my deep sleep. An arm was wrapped around my waist, making me smile. A warm body pressed into my back, breaths fanning against the back of my neck.

I turned, hoping not to wake my gorgeous fiancé from his sleep, and snuggled into his bare chest. He sighed, chin resting on top of my head, fingers running over my back.

"Good morning, love." I froze, eyes snapoing open, hearing the voice. Sasuke. Kissing my forehead, Sasuke opened his dark eyes, lips upturned into a smile. A real smile.

"Sasuke..?" My voice cracked slightly, but he caught it, sitting up and leaning over me, his hand brushing my hair away from my face. 

"Shhh, love, its alright." I felt my lip quiver as tears stung my eyes. "Every things alright, love. Your home now." Sasuke bent down and kissed my cheek, then the corner of my lips. And I just played there... frozen. "Come on. I want to show you something. You didn't really get to see it."

Sasuke got out of bed, in only a pair of pajama pants that hung low on his hips. He was really built. And if I wasn't totally infatuated and in love with Naruto.. I might have considered him sexy and crawled right in his pants.

Bur I have Naruto and those thoughts hardly even brushed past my mind.

Slowly I sat up, the blankets falling from my body, and my fiery red hair tumbling down over my shoulders. Pushing the blankets away, the cold air hit my bare legs.

"Did you change me?" I asked, standing, and looking around for my pants.

"I couldn't let you sleep in those clothes." An arm wrapped around my waist, pulling me into his hard chest. I tensed, but forced myself to relax in Sasuke's hold.

"Oh." I breathed as a pair of big sweat pants were placed in my hands.

"I'll go make something to eat. Get dressed, love." Sasuke kissed my forehead and let me go, leaving the room. I stood there awkwardly in just the grey sweat shirt I stole from Naruto and my panties.

I bit my lip, opening the folded pair of sweats. They were like two times my size. But luckily had a draw string. I sighed, pulling the pants on and pulling the string, then tying it so they wouldn't fall off. They were still loose but it was better.

I looked around the room, very carefully. There was a window with thick, blood red curtains, the carpet was dark blue. In front of me was the king size bed with dark blue and purple sheets, a mahogany dresser to my right and a closet next to the dresser.

I sighed, running a hand through my hair, which Sasuke had taken down sometime last night. It had grown a lot during the past few years, now down to my mid thigh.

My feet started moving, taking me out of the room and down the hall where something with a yummy aroma surrounded me.

"That smells.. really good." I raised my eyebrows as my eyes landed on Sasuke... in a blue frilly apron. It was cute. And something I never thought id see.

"Good morning, beautiful." Sasuke smiled, leaving the stove, and coming to me, pulling me by my waist into a hug. I just sort of stood there while he buried his face in my neck, and took a deep breathe.

It felt really weird to be touched my anyone other than Naruto.

Sasuke pulled away, kissing my cheek and then the corner of my lips to which I slightly turned my head away. He just chuckled, nuzzling his nose against mine.

"Your going to burn the food, dumby." I scolded, pushing him away lightly and going to the stove, and stiring the food. Its not like I can fight him. I mean hell kill me. Plus I'm in no condition to fight, with being pregnant and all.

"Hn." Sasuke chuckled, watching me fix his cooking, and not bothering to hide his happiness that I was cooperating.

I mean.. what choice do I have? I'm not going to risk my life or the life of my baby to escape.

"Ok. Plates?" I started looking through the cupboards.

"Over here, love." I turned to see Sasuke opening a different cupboard full of plates, bowls and glasses.

I glared at the cupboard and grab ed two plates out, and dishing the food. But my appetite was lost, as my stomach churned. I set my plate on the counter and ran for the bathroom, leaning over the toilet and emptying my stomach.

I hate morning sickness.

"Baby, are you alright?" I nodded meekly. "Come on." When I finished I wiped my mouth and brushed my teeth.

"That's so gross..." I took a deep breath.

"Maybe we should see a doctor." Sasuke pulled me into his arms, resting his chin atop my head.

"No, I'll be alright." I answered a little to quickly, and lowered my head. "I already seen the doctor. Its just the flu. She said it would pass." I sighed, leaning my back against the counter. "There's nothing I can do about it. I have to wait it out."

Sasuke had pulled his head away somewhere in that sentence and started staring at me through slightly narrowed eyes.

"Alright." He finally said, sighing and resting his forehead against mine. Swallowing the bile because of the closeness and moved away, grabbing a wash cloth to wash my face.  "I have to leave tomorrow." Sasuke suddenly said, running a hand through his still duck ass hair.

"Oh?"

"I'll be back the day after though." I nodded, looking down at my hands. I would be able to see what kind of seals he had used to make the barrier. Maybe I could find a way to leave.

"I'm probably going to explore tomorrow." I sighed, putting the cloth down.

"Just be careful, love." Sasuke said.

"I will.. I'm going to go lay down. I don't feel well." I put a hand to my head, feeling a bit dizzy. I felt fine a minute ago though.

"Come on." Sasuke helped me out of the bathroom and into the bedroom.

" Thanks."

"Hn." Sasuke sat me on the bed, then layed me down. We barely just got out of bed and I'm already back in it... weird. But what was weirder was that Sasuke scooted me over and climbed in after me.

Wrapping an arm around my waist he pulled my back to his front. And just froze.

"Get some rest, my love." I stared wide eyed at the wall.

That's how I layed there.. Sasuke fell asleep holding me close, and I just layed there, my limbs feeling like jelly.

Oh kami... what am I going to do?

Naruto... I'll find a way out, when he isn't here and I don't have to worry so much about mine or the babys life.

I'll figure out the seal and do my own counter act seal.

I just hope Sasuke doesn't find out....  especially about the baby....

Ayame: Soooo anyway! Potatoes! Kawaii Potatoes!

Kakashi: ...... Do I want to know?

Ayame:..... Omk I'm exhausted I don't even know!

Kakashi:....

Ayame:..........

Kakashi.....

Ayame: I WIN!

Kakashi: *sighs* This nut ball doesn't own Naruto. Naruto characters. Tomoe. And Shiori. Kurama and Naruto own Shiori. But she was kidnapped. If found please call xxx-xxx-xxxx and/or return to this address- Xx Xx Garfield st.

Ayame: :o yeaaaahhh

Kakashi: Comment Vote and Eat Ramen!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274 8 4
Disclaimer: I don't own naruto or any of the other characters in the anime. This is my first time making a fanfic so please don't be mean if it's bad...
3.3K 34 12
" I love you Naruto-kun " that's i wanna said that to my lover , Uzumaki Naruto . I fell in love with him since we are child but i'm to shy to show m...
9.6K 206 12
Konohagakure, it's a place where legends are born. On the day of the nine tails attack the 4th hokage, the flash died a hero, but unknown to the rest...
38K 1.2K 28
There was once a place I called home... The truth stood still... I never had the chance to discover what it felt like to have parents... nor di...