Ouran Sisters {OHSHC}

By Lockyheart

{First Place ~ @OuranWattys ~ Kaoru Division ~ 2016} {Second Place ~ @OuranWattys ~ Kaoru Division 2015} Top... More

Part One
1: I Sold My Soul
Lets Introduce The Cast!
The Girly Type: More Like Rebel!
The Girly Type? More like Rebel!
Gotta Run! A Game Of Tag!
The Girl Who Died
Truth Or Dare... Host Club Style?
The Sun Clan Part 1
Sun Clan Part 2
Attack Of The Lady Manager!
The Petticoat (Part 1)
The Petticoat (Part 2)
Amnesia
IF THIS DOESNT WORK... ILL SMACK KAORU 'TIL HE REMEBERS!
Memory Lane
A Pumpkin turned to a Carriage
THE TWINS FIGHT!
THE BEAUTY AND THE PLOT TWIST!
Kotoko's Choice! Lobelia's Contract?
A Day Like This Comes Once A Year
The Valentine's Day Masquerade!
OURAN VS LOBELIA
Undercover Host Club!
Antoinette {Filler}
Apocalyptic Cavities!
Call Me M.U.M
The Host Club's Disperse!
The End of Ouran! (Boston Preview)
Fun prompt / collab with... you!
Collab Winner!
*bonus chapter*
bonus! • surprise!

With Care, OHSHC.

12.7K 462 763
By Lockyheart

I don't own OHSHC OR CHARACTERS EXCEPT MY "KID"! ... ERM, HANNAH. THAT CAME OUR WRONG.

I woke up crying, the alarm clock going off. "HARUHI?!" I cried, throwing the alarm clock against the wall..., again.

"what is it?" Haruhi ran into the room to see me, huddled in my new, knees tucked firmly to my chest and my eyes filling with fear,

"It's okay."  She ran over and embraced me. I  nodded into her shoulder for  a while,

"it was the same dream. That memory." I explained  as I looked at the wall behind Haruhi. Haruhi nodded,

"It's okay now. Everything is fine. Lets get ready for school now, can you stand?" I nodded, and got up.

"I'm fine. It was just a dream." I smiled, as I shook my head.

----------

"Haruhi!" Tamaki embraced her, as we walked through the doors. It has been four weeks of the host club, and FINALLY Tamaki had realized Haruhi's secret. Because I told him.

"Hannah-chan!" Kaoru  and Hikaru embraced me, spinning me around.

"Yo." I replied, going straight for the cake. "I'm hungry."

"Of course you are." Hikaru laughed, patting my head then running back over to his brother, who smiled as they resumed hosting.

I took the only piece that Mitsukuni would allow me, and that was... Vanilla icing with... Ew, strawberries.

"Here." I offered my strawberries to Haruhi. She looked over her shoulder and shook her head, no,

"what did you do to them?"

"nothing! I swear!" I promised.

"really? Cause last time, you gave me strawberries, and I ended up with  black stained teeth."

I was genuinely shocked, "I have never played a dirty trick on you, ever!" I dramatically put my hand to my chest, hurt.

"uh-huh." Haruhi raised an eyebrow, "keep tell yourself that. Go ask Kaoru, he likes them."

"Fine." I mumbled, walking to Kaoru who was busy entertaining guests. I coughed, catching his attention, he looked up,

"Yes?" He asked, politely.

"Someone," I flatly glared to Haruhi, "whom will remain unknown," *glare to Haruhi*, "Turned down my offer of fresh strawberries that I don't like, so I wanted to know..." I then realized there were LOTS of fangirls. Darn it.

They  had hearts where their eyes should be, psh, fangirls... (I can relate). And many were whispering to themselves about forbidden love; The commoner and The host.

"wanted to know..." Kaoru motioned for me to continue my sentence, my face went red,

"If you wanted them." I said, holding up the strawberries.

"Oh." Kaoru looked to Hikaru with an evil grin. No. please don't. I really don't want to snap you in half.

"Ooh." Hikaru nodded. Grreeat, well, it was nice knowing him, and Kaoru too.

"only if you... Feed them to me." The fangirled squealed and I think one of then died. No, wait. She twitched. *sigh of relief* Ok, false alarm.

I smiled, taking the fork in my hand and putting a strawberry on. I brought the fork up, and crouched so I was eye level with Kaoru, shoving the full cake into his face,

"get a life." I growled, earning outrageous laughter from Hikaru and groans of disappointment from the girls.

"wait, kid!" Kaoru called, but I ignored him and his rant about strawberries. As I threw the fork at him.

"Hey, Glasses." I greeted Glasses, who was typing on his Pineapple laptop. I sat down beside him. You know you're bored when you sir beside Ootori Kyoya and try to make a non-profitable conversation with him.

"Hi." I greeted plained. Well, at least he didn't bug me.

"what's in your black book?" I asked. Glasses pushed up his glasses, and looked to me,

"If you really want to know... Its.....

......

......

.....

......

......

......

......

........

......Paper." He replied.

I anime fell. "What's... On the paper?" I asked,

"'........... words."

Okay, que the annoyed eye twitch. "WHAT kind if words? And don't you DARE say english ones."

"Actually, I was going to say Japanese ones."

I punched him in the face and everyone cheered, the end.

... Okay, not really. I though about it, but he was my main supplier of cake, I couldn't be toooo mean.

"Can I just see it?" I asked, he handed me his book, shrugging. I hesitated. Why would Kyoya just GIVE it to ME?

"On the condition that you agree to go to the beach with the Host Club this weekend." I sighed, I knew there was a catch.

"fine." Who knew when I would get an opportunity like this again, anyway?

I opened to book, and  looked in, what secrets do you hold... Oh... My...

"I... You... I... But..." I stuttered, standing up,

"hey you asked  to see." Glasses chuckled, typing, "I should have warned you."

"Mom... I swear..." I ran to Tamaki.

"Oh, hello there my little flowe-" I jumped onto  Tamaki, catching everyone off guard.

"TAMA! MOM IS A BIG MEANIE! HE... HIS BOOK HAS.... AND I LOOKED!" I yelled.

"WAIT, YOU SAW IN MOMMY'S BOOK?!" Tamaki shook my shoulders.

"WHAT WAS IN IT?!" The twins yelled, running over.

"inside his book... Were... Names."

"names?"

"don't you see?!" I accused, "that Villain on the laptop is actually from a different Anime! He has a deathnote!"

"WHAAAAAAAT?!"

"that's why his enemies 'fall' to him? What if  I pull  another prank, what I die?!" I dramatically gasped, fainting into  Tamaki's arms.

"That would explain a lot." Hikaru thought outloud.

"Don't you die on us, Kid. You still owe us TwentyFive cents." Glasses reminded me.

"DAD, MA IS PROBABLY THE ANTAGONIST! GLASSES IS OUR ANIME'S ANTAGONIST!!"

"NO! KYOYA SAY IT ISN'T SO!" Tamaki cried,  spinning me around in circles, "DON'T WORRY, MY DAUGHTER, DADDY'S HERE TO PROTECT YOU!"

"Hey, this isn't anime! This is reality!" Haruhi said, hitting my head, "stop acting like an Idiot."

"-Our lives could be an anime!" I claimed. Tamaki then jumped to Haruhi's side of the argument...

"No, we're too beautiful for that."  Tamaki tsked. "If anything, were a Shoujo Manga, a manga in which Haruhi and I are the main characters! And the rest of you...."

I raised an eyebrow, "If anything, IM the protagonist! You're the antagonist, making two girls work as hosts! Evil!" I accused.

I think Tamaki's world fell apart right then  and there.

"Hey... I was just kidding." I rubbed my neck, "Heehee..."

"fine, to cheer me up you have to come to the beach with us on the weekend!" Tamaki bounced up, pointing at me.

"it's  rude to point." Haruhi and I scolded him.

"But, if you insist." I looked to  Glasses and smirked, "fine. We will go."

"I'm not going." Haruhi said, "I have to study."

"You're weird. Oh well, looks like I will go with them." I pointed to the host club. Hadn't thought of that, eh, sis?

"Well... When you put it that way..." I smiled to Haruhi, who rolled her eyes, " fine."

I high gives Tamaki and did a little dance, "Yeah!"

"well, get packing, it's a three hour drive there. We will pick you both up in our limo at five oclock tonight."

"eh?"

"you do realize today is friday?"

"wasn't it friday... In the last chapter?"

"Last friday a couple months ago." Hikaru and Kaoru said in a no-duh fashion.

"oh." Where did that time go? It seemed like only a few days ago we joined the host club.

"Okay, see you then." Haruhi waved, dragging me out of the room.

"Bye bye!" I waved to them. They all waved back, happily.

"Boss, lets  play that who-can-find-the-girls-weaknesses game!" I overheard the twins yelling. I looked up to Haruhi, if it thunderstormed, she would be easy to figure out.  This should he interesting.

----
Haruhi pov

"Hey, Haru?" Hannah asked, looking to me across the room.

"yes?" I poured us each a glass of tea and came over to the couch, Dad was working late... Again. But I had called to tell him we would be away  for the weekend. I told him it was for club purposes, and I can't believe he was chill about it. Probably cause he knew I would be fine. But did he not realize Hannah was coming, too?

I took a sip of tea.

"You like Tama-chan, right?" I immediately spat out  my  tea and looked at her stupidly, then hesitantly laughed. "I mean, you talk about him in your sleep." I blushed.

"n-No I dont."

"you're the worst liar ever." She laughed at me.

"hey, you got the conning brain, I got the smarts."

"that is true... Hey!" Hannah stuck out her tongue.

We suddenly heard a knock at the door, "Ha-Ru- Hi!" A voice called. Oh great.

"it's not five yet." Hannah mumbled walking to the door scratching her stomach and yawn (she had just woken up from a cat nap).

"SAKURA CHAN! HOW IS MY DAUGHTER?! WHERE IS HARUHI? I JUST BOUGHT YOU TWO THE MOST ADORABLEST OUTFITS EVER!"

"oh, heyy Dad." Hannah took a step back, one thing we knew, was Dad always got us the weirdest  outfits. This time, he surprised us.

There was two bathing suits. One for me, and one for Hannah. "They were delivered  to  us through mail, buy  THE designer, Mrs. Hitachiin!"

"oh, I see?" Hannah nodded, holding up the matching straw hat that had three overlapping hearts on it. Her suit was a two piece, blue and frilly. Almost like the one the certain Hitachiin brothers tried to put me in at  Kyoya-senpai's exotic pool place.

Mine, was short and a tshirt. I tilted my head in confusion, looking to Dad, then to Hannah.

"Huh?"

Hannah pulled out a letter that was also in the box.

"'perfect weather for hosting, the girls of Ouran High.

We got you these for you!

So, Enjoy it while it lasts, before time goes by.

And go relax and have fun while you do what you do.

ps. That would be Host.

With care, The Host Club King!

... No Hikaru and Kaoru.

... No, King.

No, us.

No, me.

Us!

Meh!

Mitsukuni and Mori say Hi!

Daddy says hi, but better!'" she read outloud.

"oh brother." I put my hand to my forehead and sighed, they're really arguing in a letter?

"Glasses... He tricked me. First the DeathNote, now this?" Hannah grumbled, crossing her arms.

"kyoya has a deathnote?" Their father tilted  his head, "that's terrifying."

A message from the OHSHC Members:

Yeah, another chapter full of my beautifulness! of course, it's only beautiful because you're reading it ;) -Tamaki Suoh.

For reading these comments, as profit for both of us, let me inform you, that I do not have a DeathNote, but rather, I have information on all of my clients in that book. I have numerous books you see... I'm still searching for the DeathNote.
-Kyoya Ootori.

Cake! Cake! Lalalala cake!
-Honey!

(nothing)... -Takashi Morinozuka.

Where is KAORU!? KAORU!? *looks to depressed Kaoru* WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HIM! -Hikaru Hitachiin

Hannah shoved cake in my face... And told me to get a life... Where am I supposed to buy that?! -Kaoru Hitachiin *in spirit*

Don't ever break something that isn't yours. -Haruhi Fujioka.

It's time for me to make my appearance! -Sakura.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 983 34
As you all know that Ouran Academy is a school for the rich and beautiful. Unless you are like Haruhi who is an intelligent, crossdressing commoner...
342K 9.9K 38
Ranked #1 in ohshcxreader 02-24-19. Due to family issues, you have to live with your cousin Haurhi. It isn't so bad, going to such a rich kid school...
9K 393 20
It's in the title: Cinderella/OHSHC combined into a somewhat different story. Comment. Read. Do stuff. Thanks for reading!
6.7K 109 14
The Hitachiin twins aren't just twins..... their triplets. Hikaru and Kaoru have a sister named Hotaru. She was just like them all throughout middle...