A Thug's seed (Major Editing)

By One_Nation_Standing

tori is 17 years old living in the hood streets of Atlanta with her drug dealing father the king of the stre... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Read Read Read
chapter 9
chapter 10
Check This Out
chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
.Chapter 18
chapter twenty
Chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
READ READ READ!!!
Chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
Please
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
Casting Calls !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh ok
Time Is Running Out
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
40
41 THE END

Chapter 19

4.9K 166 6
By One_Nation_Standing

King

When I saw my baby girl for the first time I was so amazed she was beautiful.

Now that we are finally out of that hospital she looks even more beautiful and happy.

"hi minnie me. this is your new room. I wonder if you like hello kitty." she started jumping nd smiling. I guess she does.

"King baby phone".

I grabbed my phone and answered.

"Hello?"

"hey king."

"wassup spade. "

"I need help with some"

"ok...."

"you know asia right?".

"yes what about her ?".

"I kinda sorta cheated".

"how you kinda sorta cheated if you cheated you cheated?."

"I was drunk shittt and I fucked this hoe. "

"nigga if you got a loyal girl you dont get drunk unless she there with you."

"I can see that now but what should I do.?"

"prove to her that you care". I don't know why this nigga think im captain save a relationship.

"How?"

This nigga."first show up to her house,when she open the door just kiss her real good,pick her up and put her in your car,she would probably still be in daze from your kiss no gay shit,so tell her to sit back relax and shutup. Plan a beach date and take her shopping.

"Good idea. you must have did this to tori."

"nahh just something I thought of just in case im in the position you are in."

"oh cool ima slide through to see my niece later. "

"ok"and I hung up.

The baby started crying. I was trying everything to stop her but she wouldn't hush.

"King give her to me. " I gave her to tori and tori started singing to her. the crying slowed down. and stopped. oh so she likes when her mama sings to her but crys harder when im rapping to her.

"king what you did to my princess. " tori said placing a sleeping key in the crib.

"nothing she just started hollering. "

"she laughed ok king I cooked. "

"I dont smell nothing burning."

"nigga I can cook....now"

"I laughed lets go see how this taste. "

we walked down stairs to the kitchen

she made steak,mash potatoes and sweet peas. I was scared to go in it was something I wanted to do it looked so good.

"king eat it my mama taught me how to cook. "

I ate a piece of steak 60 seconds later

my plate was empty.

"Damn king"

"That shit was fie"

later on that night.

Me and tori just got out the shower. we didnt do anything because of the baby. we laid down and cuddled in the dark.

"I love you king"

"I love you too mrs.Jackson. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 8K 36
Asiah London is 18 years old who is about to go in college and her sister Tyla London is 21 who owns a store name "Wolf CO". Their parents Died 5 yea...
My Drug By wetDremz

Teen Fiction

8.6K 241 33
Ashley is I 16 year old who's just moved to Georgia from New York. She loves her dad , jordans , and the first boy she meets at her new school. There...
Our Love By trapnyc

Teen Fiction

2K 158 32
Aubrey Herendez Is A l7 Year Old Daddy Girl. She Never Does Anything But Hang With Her Cousin. Now Its Summer Vacation Nd Its Really Gonna Be Boring...
446K 16.7K 39
Lucas has a bad ass temper, he doesn't give no fucks about no bitches he just a hustler. Bree on the other is the good girl she's a big girl but that...