Love Me, Hurt Me (BillDip)

Par Kraykray4fanfics

Years after weirdmageddon Bill Cipher finds himself stumbling upon the Mystery Shack after he's created a hum... Plus

Human Body
Help me
Morning Sunshine
Demon
Breakfast
Damnit
Assistant
Mystery Man
Where to Start?
He's Been Hurt
Avenge him
Cuddles
Up All Night
Oh Shįt
Ready For This?
Adventuring
Territorial or Jealousy
Jealousy
Sleepover!
Fckin Hėll
Territorial
Avoiding Difficulties
Another Trip
Unbelievable
Dreams
Worry
Still Definitly Territorial
Oh Deer
Scerets
Dark Start To A Happy Day
Close For Comfort
Hehehe ;3
Having Fun Being a Teen Pt.1
Having Fun Being a Teen Pt.2
The Explained Truth
The Day After
Overthinking
He's Kind Of Clingy
It's Hot
Paz's Invite
But I do
"We're In Danger"
College?
Avoiding More Difficulties
Trynna Get Yo Sh-t Together
Another Day
Frustration
To First Dates, Am I right? ^_^
Welp
A Whole Fckin Month
Quickie
What Happened
Can't Stay
Learning
Heir to The Throne
Spankings <3
A Second Date

Finally Understood

2.6K 85 129
Par Kraykray4fanfics

Heheheh, prepare for the smut to begin, the next few will include lots, just a little heads up TuT

And prepare for full on masochistic Dipper, I'm not kidding, be very fucking prepared.

Good luck, from your dear author-chan.

———

*Dippers PoV*

I moaned quietly as Bills teeth sunk into my flesh, I could feel the liquid run down my shoulder, but he laps it up not letting a drop get away.

I'm backed up until my back is pushing up against a tree, I notice that we hadn't landed in the park, no, we were in the middle of the woods now.

His hands start to roam in all directions, my own hands still tangled up in his black locks.

His hair had grown, it was longer now, he had mentioned that he didn't wanna cut it.

"Fuck..." He murmured, pulling away quickly, staring at the bite mark in more disbelief than shock.

I give a small whine, wanting him to keep going.

"Look, I wasn't expecting it to happen now, but I think I might be in heat." His voice was gruff, strained, as if holding himself back, his eyes were still dilated.

"Tha—that's okay." I say, my breaths coming out as pants.

"I want to hurt you so bad." He whispered staring at his bite mark he left on me now with mixed emotions.

I can see regret, relief, worry, lust and the sadistic side of him.

"What's wrong with that?" I question, running my fingers down the sides of his face until I cup his cheeks.

"I won't be able to stop myself." I only smile sweetly.

"Do what ever you want to me, Master." The name slipped out before I could stop myself, so I looked away from him when I realized what I had said.

When the words escaped me, Bill let out that same rumbling growl, his hands tightly gripping my sides.

"Master?" Bill grumbles near my ear, his breath making me shiver.

"I—I didn't mean to say that..." I say quietly, my palms coming to rest on his chest, keeping him a little further away from me.

"No. No no no, I like it." The demon made a purring sound that came from the back of his throat, his Adam's apple vibrating as he lets the sound out.

He doesn't say anything else when he snaps his fingers and we're in a room, where? I have absolutely no clue.

I'm now pressed up against a wall, Bill being in the crook of my neck, still making the rumbling purr.

He pulls back to look me in the eyes, burning with lust.

"Love me...hurt me." I whisper, that's all he needs to take me by the thighs, picking me up and pushing my backside harder into the wall, my legs wrapping around his waist. (Ayyy, there it is, hahahah I'm not sorry.)

His teeth are sinking into another spot on my neck in a matter of no time, nails digging into my hips and I find that I no longer wear a shirt.

I let out a groan, my head tilting to the other side so he can get better access.

His teeth break the skin on my neck, I roll my hips, wanting any kind of friction between us.

He growls, pushing my hips back against the wall and keeping them there, preventing me from moving, I whine.

"Please..." I whimper out pathetically, his nails digging further into me.

He says nothing to me as he carries me over to a bed, laying me down on it, himself above me.

"How far are you willing to go with pain?" He asks, voice dark and monotone.

"You can do anything you want to me..." I whisper, Bill giving a nod, he gets up and walks over to a small closet.

I wait, staring up at the ceiling as Bill takes something out before he walks back over to me, holding whatever he has behind his back.

I sit back up, watching as he pulls his hands out from behind him, holding rope.

My face flushed as he gets me to turn around onto my stomach, taking my arms and wrapping it around both my arms up until my elbows.

Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit! Fuck, this is hot...

He finishes up with tying me and gets back up, I'm stuck with my top part of my body on the bed, ass raised and arms tied.

I feel Bill slip his fingers into my waist band, tugging my pants off of me along with my boxers, throwing them somewhere in the room.

I hear a pop and a click, then a wet, lubed finger plays around my entrance.

I bite my lip so a whine doesn't escape me, only making a small noise as the finger pushes into me.

It moves in and out at an agonizingly slow pace, making me whine.

"More..." I groan, wanting him to do something, anything.

Another finger pushes into me and I groan at the pain, but I can't help but love this.

"Hahh..." I pant, my body screams for even more, more of everything that he has to offer.

The fingers leave, making me whimper from the loss, the whimper soon turns to a moan as something bigger enters me.

"Wha—What...?" I ask but end up moaning louder when I realize it's a vibrator only because he turns it on.

It's quiet again, my eyes squeeze shut in pleasure of the vibrator in me.

A loud yelp leaves me when a sudden pain strikes me on my ass, I keep my eyes ahead.

"What-...nngh...is-"

"It's a flogger, baby." Another hit comes down, more on my left side.

"Ah! Fffuck..." I scream out.

More strikes hit my behind, my body shudders and twitches at the pain, yet I continuously moan at the pleasures from the sex toy in me.

The hits stop, I hear him probably dropping the flogger on the ground without care.

I'm turned onto my back, Bill on the bed, he gets closer until he's sitting between my legs but he's kissing my stomach and trails down to my thighs.

"Nnngh-oh god..." I groan out at the pleasure from the vibrations in me.

Then Bill bites down on my inner thigh, a cry breaks out of me.

His bites are hard, and I swear his teeth are sharper than I had seen them.

"Master..." I whine, my back arching off the bed.

"Your blood tastes amazing..." He said with a husky tone, looking up at me, he licks his lips from any blood.

All I can do is moan and cry from all this pleasure.

He's biting and sucking my inner thighs and it's great but yet so strange.

Soon enough he's back up and going back to the closet, I wonder what he's doing.

My eyes close as I'm focused on the pleasure, still moaning.

I feel the bed dip again, opening my eyes back up to see him caressing a small little knife.

Oh, god...

"I can do anything I want...?" Bill asks, the tip of the blade meeting with my tummy.

I quickly nod, wanting this so much.

"You really are a masochist, huh?" The black haired says, dragging the tip of the cold blade around my skin soft enough to not cut me, it leaves goosebumps in its wake from the cool metal though.

"I have—mmh—...been for a while..." I force out between moans, drooling from pure pleasure, I can't help it, I have a vibrator pushed up my ass and against my prostate, what else was I supposed to be doing.

"So..you really want this?" I nod, staring into his eye, it glows a bright gold in this somewhat dark room.

"I really—ahh...do..." And with that he takes the blade and carves into my already marked thighs.

Blood drips onto the bed, the warm liquid runs down on my skin, I groan and whimper.

My legs are shaking, spreading open more as he carves into me.

I have no clue what he's carving, but I could care less, only paying attention to all this pain and pleasure I feel.

The blade runs smoothly along my skin, slicing the skin open, getting blood on myself and the poor bed.

"What are your thoughts on being marked in a different way? Like with hot metal, as in...branding." Just the thought makes me whimper and writher with need.

"I want...anything." I say quietly, already getting close to my climax.

The demon smirks, snapping his fingers so a metal bucket of hot red burning coals appear beside him, something metal sticking out.

He pulls the branding iron out, the brand being the all seeing eye shape, the metal red and burning from the heat of the coal.

"Mmmh.." I whine, back arching off the bed once more, needing this.

"Are you sure?" Bill asks, holding the metal pole in both hands, the look in his eyes show me that hes worried about me not wanting this.

I nod eagerly, I cant help but pant as I become so much closer.

Without a word he pushes the hot print onto my skin, in the middle of my chest, I scream and release on myself, moaning right after.

Now this is new, never had I branded myself, I mean I used to occasionally burn out a cigarette on my skin.

But this, this was pure bliss, I don't know my own limits for pain, but fuck this was great, maybe I didn't even have limits.

"You really love this." The black haired male states, taking the scorching metal off me, looking at the print.

"Mmhm..." I hum still coming down from the high of my climax.

Bill leans down and takes the vibrator out of me, causing me to whine, he turns it off and places it somewhere else as he crawls over me again.

I stare up at him as he stares down at me, and to be honest I'm still up for more, plus he hasn't had his release yet.

I wiggle around, my arms are getting sore but I don't mind it too much, it's just uncomfortable like this.

"You know...I'd rather have you deep inside me than just staring at me..." I mumble, looking back up at him with a small grin.

An inhuman growl leaves him and he leans down as I lean up to let him nibble my bottom lip.

I could hear him undoing his pants and pulling them off, I make a quick move and wrap my legs around him, bringing him close to me since I couldn't do it with my arms.

He still bites at my bottom lip, soon sinking his teeth into it, I could already taste blood.

I whimper out, my mouth opening up to let the demon slip his tongue in, letting me suck on it.

Bill thrusts into me with his cock, I pull away to gasp at the fulfilling feeling, he stays still for a couple passing moments.

I whine and that's when he starts to move, his face nuzzled into my shoulder.

His pace is slow and steady, his hands gripping my thighs tightly, keeping them pried open, nails digging into my skin as if he's as desperate as I am.

"Ple—eease, faster.." I pant, trying to wiggle free from the ties on my arms, I find no success in that, they're tied super tight.

He quickens his pace a bit, slowly starting to pick up pace and ram right into me with his deep grunts.

I find myself letting moans rip from my throat again, my head lolling back against the bed, back arched.

Bills face is buried in my neck, groaning, panting and growling against my skin.

Shivers rush up and down my spine, throughout my body while I listen to him.

His teeth sink into my neck, below my ear this time.

A loud groan leaves my bloodied lips, filling the silent room with our noises.

He sucks at my skin, tugging it between his teeth, all while still pounding into my prostate sweetly.

My body jerks and twitches every time he thrusts back into me, my legs shaking, voice breaking.

"Mmmh, fu-uck..." I breathe, rolling my hips up into Bills, my toes curling and my fingernails digging into my palms.

His teeth unlatch from my skin, only for his tongue to trail on my sensitive skin, all the way up my neck, Adam's apple and chin, until he's back to my lips, kissing me again.

I kiss him back, the noises from my mouth entering his while he leads my tongue into his mouth so he can suck and nibble on it, he tastes like blood.

I've never really had a guy do that, but it's a huge turn on, it's seriously hot.

I'm whimpering and whining again, struggling with the ropes, even though I won't break them with my weak arms.

Bill groans into my mouth, ramming spot on right into my sweet spot, I have to pull back from him to let out a cry.

I can feel the sweat sticking to me already, but I'm too busy moaning while I feel the demons hands trail up to hold my waist.

His mouth found its way to suck my earlobe, teeth gnawing at it a little, his breath going straight into my ear.

Fuck, oh fuck, I'm already close.

"I'm—...I have to—..I'm so..." I groan, trying to find the right words but every time I talk the words are jumbled, so I just whimper out.

"Go ahead, baby, you can cum for me." Bill whispers, nose pushed against my ear so the words leave me shuddering from his hoarse tone.

The next thrust makes my release explode and land on myself and the demon, he's still pounding into my entrance carelessly.

Once his hot seed enters me I groan from exhaustion to close my eyes so I can catch my breath.

Soon he pulls himself out of me and turns me so that I'm back on my tummy, his hands untying me.

When I'm free from the bindings I hug the blankets, still panting.

"Get some sleep, baby." Bill mutters, his nose nuzzling my ear, voice is husky and hoarse from the events that had taken place here.

I move so I'm cuddling his torso, legs wrapping around him so I'm comfortable, his hand rubs my back.

It doesn't take long for all the exhaustion to take over and make my eyelids heavy enough to close them and sleep.

Bills soothing praises are the last things I hear as I fall into a deep slumber, a black void being my dream.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

49.9K 1K 34
dipper was a girl but she didn't know how to tell everyone She took a deep breath and stepped into the shack,instantly being wrapped into a hug. tea...
3.3K 138 12
Y/n is the older half-sister of Mabel and Dipper Pines. Her mom forces her to go with her siblings to stay with their great-uncle Stanford after her...
158K 5.8K 22
(This book is VERY old and is currently being rewritten) Dipper Pines is a young adult male who has recently gone back to Gravity Falls during his ga...
39.3K 1.1K 24
Years after weirdmageddon, dipper runs from home after his sister grows a horrible ego. Being 22, he buys a small house in gravity, little does he kn...