Betrayal (A Secret Draco Malf...

Oleh GlitterInTheAir

You know when you tell yourself that certain things would never happen? Like, gravity being turned off, or co... Lebih Banyak

I Fell
Thanking The 'Hero'...ughh
Tutoring
Malfoy's Bipolar
Why Are You Looking At Me Like That?
The Diary
Scared
The Eyes of a Murderer
Lying...
Take Me To Heaven By Shooting Star
Suspicions Confirmed
What You Once Told Me
This Was For Real
Firewhiskey
What Happened?
Face The Music
Safe With Me
Girl's Night
Tomorrow
A Favor
Top Priority
Curses and Hexes
Adrenaline
Remember What I Told You, Watson
Aftershock
Our Little Secret
The Wedding
Ripped Away
Rain and Tears
Five Days
A Death Eater's Kiss
Tell Me I'm Wrong
This Harsh Reality
Doctor
Polyjuice Potion
Haunted
Letters
The Inspiration from Ginny
Just Do It
Harry?
You're WHAT?!
Only Hope
Realization
Draco & Jane
Indecisive...Again
Another Choice
The Best Day, Part I
The Best Day, Part II
Promise
Waiting
A Smile Through the Tears
This Is It
Change of Plan. Change of Life
Unexpected
Because She's My Life
Forever
Nineteen Years Later

The Choice

53.5K 764 391
Oleh GlitterInTheAir

"Will you chose me?"

My heart, mind, and soul all screamed at me in this one moment. I let everything go, and sealed my destiny in one small word; "Yes."

Thunder boomed overhead. The clouds had grown ominous and rain started pouring down on us because we were standing right outside the greenhouse.

In one swift move Draco got off the ground, swept me off my feet, and connected his lips to mine. His lips were so soft and loving. I smiled into the kiss. I felt like a huge weight has been lifted off of me. As Draco pushed my into the wall and rain poured onto us, I thought about what I just did. I'm sealed to Draco Malfoy. I'm his now.

I'm his now. I chose him.

I was so stupid. So stupidly in love. I knew in my heart that this was where I was meant to be. Not with that boy with the glasses and dark hair whose name I could barely remember, but right here with Draco Malfoy. We were made for each other. I was his. And he was mine. All mine.

Somehow, he opened the greenhouse door and got us inside away from the rain. It suddenly got very hot and one thing led to another... Yes, Draco Malfoy was definitely mine now.

***

We couldn't bear to part from one another. As we lay in each other's arms, covered in sweat, we knew that we couldn't be separated. Ever.

We got our clothes back on as the sun was beginning to rise. We held hands and stole kisses the whole way to the Great Hall. Breakfast would begin soon.

"I love you." I told him.

He kissed my lips. "I love you, too." He whispered. And then, before I knew it, he was gone and Harry, Ron, and Hermione were walking towards me.

They all smiled and waved at me, but I went right up to Harry.

"Harry," I said, "can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Sure." He responded with a smile. "I'll catch up with you later." He said to Ron and Hermione.

We walked away until we were alone in the hallway.

"Listen, Harry...I've been thinking about it and um, I think that maybe we should umm..." Come on, Jane you can do this...I thought of Draco and saw him staring at me in my mind, "maybe we should break up." I said avoiding his eyes.

He was silent for so long after that.

"What?" he asked. But it wasn't an, I-didn't-understand-you type of what, it was an I-can't-believe-what-I'm-hearing type of what.

"Jane, where is this coming from?"

"I don't know, I guess I just," I sighed, "I think it's better this way."

"Why?" He asked skeptically.

I opened my mouth to answer, but he cut me off, "Look, I'm just surprised. You seemed perfectly happy with me...this is kind of out of no where...I mean, we've been dating for two years!"

I couldn't bear to look him in the eye.

"I know, Harry. I'm sorry."

He sighed and took a minute to think.

"Look, its ok. If you want to break up, we'll break up. I just don't understand why."

I bit the inside of my cheek.

"Is it because of what happened with the firewhiskey?"

I knew what I had to do. I had to play this and make it work.

"Yes."

"Oh, Jane, you know that I would never intentionally hurt you..." he hesitated, then added, "right?"

"I know that, Harry, but I just started to think about what might have happened between us, and I just don't know how I feel about it."

"What do you mean? Do you mean that you don't want me to have been your first?" he demanded.

"Harry! That's not at all what I mean!" Though not necessarily false... "I just...I wasn't ready to give it away."

"I can understand that, Jane, but is it really worth our relationship?"

I was fighting against tears now. I gave myself a few seconds to calm down because I knew that I couldn't let him see how much this was hurting me. Once I knew that I wasn't going to cry, I avoided looking into his eyes, and spoke the words that at one point I couldn't bear to even think...

"It's over, Harry."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

603K 18.1K 35
One thing you need to know about life, it's not what it's cut out to be. Why do I say this? Because I'm Harry Potter's twin sister, Isabella Lily Pot...
5.9K 184 12
After Draco Malfoy tires of waiting to have Hermione Granger by his side, he decides to take what he wants. Hermione suddenly finds herself in a deli...
583K 10.6K 65
Childhood friends turn boyfriend and girlfriend. Will anything stand in the way of your relationship or will it be smooth all the way? Warning: Conta...
3.8K 401 40
What happens when a Gryffindor falls in love with a Slytherin. Not just any Slytherin - THE Slytherin Prince. And what if the Gryffindor hides secret...