Her Unrequited Love (Complete...

By devotee_of_krrishnA

Love is the thing which make life heaven or hell💕 Highest rankings #1 in Tamil out of 1.09k #1 in painful me... More

Hii all...
Characters
Prologue
Chapter-1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34 (i)
Chapter - 34 (ii)
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
A/N
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter - 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
Chapter - 61
Chapter - 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter - 65
Chapter - 66
Chapter - 67
Chapter - 68
Chapter - 69
Chapter - 70
Chapter - 71
Chapter - 72 (Epilogue)
A/N
Free in Amazon

Chapter - 18

3.8K 142 19
By devotee_of_krrishnA

Krishna's smiling face flashed in front of my eyes. I couldn't believe what just happened. I screamed his name, continuously I was saying "Krishna please open your eyes". "Meera, are you okay? Open your eyes" somewhere Meera heard Maaya's voice. She opened her eyes and found everything was dream but she couldn't control her tears. Maaya consoled her and asked what happened. Meera said about her dream. "It's okay, relax. Its a bad dream. Forget about that and sleep for sometime" Maaya said by patting her back. But sleep is far away for Meera, whatever she saw in her dream seems to be too real. She couldn't come out of that. She found it's 4 in the morning. She took her mobile. She found him online.

"You didn't sleep yet?" Meera texted him. "I have some project work, I'm working on it"he replied after two minutes.
Conversation between them,

Krishna: Why you didn't sleep yet?😡

Meera: Actually I got a bad dream, so I woke up just now

Krishna: Dream??? What dream? Did you see any ghost?

Meera: No, its more scary than that 😔

Krishna: Then no doubt Meera, you might have seen your own reflection. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Meera: 😡

Krishna: okay, chill. Tell me what is the dream about.

Meera: You met with an accident in my dream😔 that too in front of my eyes🙁

Krishna: ohh, then.. am I dead?

Meera: shut up. Don't utter those words, not even for fun.

Krishna: okok cool. But somewhere I read, that person whom we are missing a lot or whom we are longing to see will come in our dreams. I think you missed me a lot, so, you saw me in dream.😉

Meera: Please stop playing Krishna. Till now I couldn't come out of that dream. Please be careful. Ride carefully, please wear helmet. Don't be so careless while driving. Take care Krishna.

Krishna: Meera relax, nothing will happen. These days you are stressed about Priya and Initha. So you are getting all these bad dreams. Nothing will happen to me. Cool.

Meera: You be safe Krishna. Still I'm feeling that nervousness and I don't know, how to make you understand my fear.

Krishna: okay. I'll ride my bike safe and slow, I'll wear helmet, I'll be more careful. Now are you okay.

Meera: mm.. okay. Take care.

Krishna: okay Meera and today I wont come for jogging. You too don't go. Today the weather is not good, its very chill outside. You sleep for sometime.

Meera: okay. Take care.

Conversation ends~~

Meera slept after few minutes; she wake up at 7 and called Priya to know about her health. Priya said she is fine and from Monday she planned to go to college. Meera felt happy that Priya speaks normally. She hung up the call and got ready for her college.

She reached her class and smiled at Initha. Initha smiled back and asked about Priya's health. She replied she is fine and they talked for sometimes and their classes started. Class went as usual and Meera checked her mobile and found Krishna's last seen as morning 5. She thought he might be busy and resumed her work.

At evening, she came to her bus and called Priya to ask about her health. She replied she is fine and she talked for few more minutes and hung up the call. She again checked his last seen but it's still the same. She checked his instagram and found its active yesterday. An unknown fear occupied her heart.

Today's early morning dream flashed in her mind. Tears formed without her control. She tried to call him but it was switched off. She called his another number it is switched off too. Now her fear reached its peak. She called Priya and asked whether Krishna called her. She replied he called her morning not after that. Meera's fear increased. She couldn't control her tears.

She reached home and she directly went to her room and lied on her pillow and let her tears to wet it. She cried continuously, her mind went blank and she wept continuously, she slept without her sense because of crying continuously. Her mom waked her up and asked her to have her dinner.

Meera doesn't want to disappoint her mom, so she ate half-heartedly. After dinner, she again tried to call him but of no use. Sleep is far away for her, some haunted thoughts ruined her mind. Suddenly she remembered Varun, Krishna won't go anywhere without informing Varun. But its very late at night and it is not fair to call a patient in this late night. So she decided to call him morning and lied to get some sleep but in vein.

Next morning she decided to go jogging in a hope that he will come there. She wandered around the park and it's surrounding but he was not there. Tears filled her eyes. She sat on the bench where they both usually sits. She thought about the happy days where they both laughed together. He always make her to laugh wholeheartedly. Now those thoughts only gave tear drops. That time she got call from Varun, she felt happy. She thought to call him, but he himself called her. She attended his call immediately but what he told made her more restless.

"Hello Meera, are you there? Krishna didn't call me from yesterday. His mobile is switched off. Did he informed you anything?" He asked sadly. Meera couldn't answer only thing she could do is to weep. "Meera why are you crying? Everything fine right?" He asked in nervous tone. "I don't know Varun, I too trying to call him, but couldn't reach him" she said with a weep. "Nothing will happen Meera, he might forgot his mobile somewhere. Don't worry, today he will call" he tried to console her.

She was not in the state to reply him, she just hummed and hung up the call. After that she sat on the bench and cried silently. She prayed God. "Please God, don't let him suffer. Give all the pain to me, make him out of danger. My heart says he is in some trouble. Please save him" she cried by joining her hands infront of a temple near park.

She reached home and went to college without having her breakfast. She sat like a lifeless creature without any activeness. Initha never seen her like that, she lifted her chin and asked what happened. Meera couldn't control anymore. She told everything from her bad dream till now what had happened.

Initha could understand her state. She patted her shoulder and consoled her by some positive thoughts. Nothing entered her mind, she simply cried. Evening she sat in bus and her thoughts revolved around him. She simply let her tears to flow and closed her eyes. Bus stopped at a place suddenly. Meera slowly opened her eyes. She found everyone in bus discussing something seriously. She couldn't guess whats going on there. She asked her neighbor about that.

The thing she replied made her more nervous. She said that some politician murdered a college student. Meera's world shattered into million pieces. Students got down from bus to see what's happening. Meera took each step with horror, she walked slowly and finally reached the place where everyone stands around. Her leg automatically reached the spot.

She wiped her tears to get clear vision, there she found a soulless body covered by white cloth and the place filled with blood, like what she saw in her dream. First time she saw a person in the pool of blood. Before she could think further darkness consumed her and she felt unconscious....... Last think she remember before falling unconscious is his face, his beautiful smiling face.

Hi friends,

18th chapter is updated. Support me by your valuable votes and comments.

And how was the chapter? What will happen next??

Do you have any guesses about upcoming chapters??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 12.5K 37
"Meera"- A decent girl, in final year of her graduation is trying hard to cope up with her insecurities, studies and orthodox family. Though like he...
14.2K 2.2K 37
One-sided love. It is beautiful yet painful. He is her only love and living with a hope that one day he can be hers. She is his love but isn't hers...
26.8K 1.6K 20
•LOVING HIM He is a business man and she came to work with him as he is the best friend of her brother. She loved him from a long time and he only t...
1.4M 62.3K 73
Meet swetha.. Simple girl who only wanted onething in her life. A loving husband. She is well known in her locality and relatives for being rejected...