The Angel's son

By yasmine2700

Book 3: Kidnapping your son is one thing, but kidnapping your son, plus his mate is another. You would think... More

The Angel's son
1.Last day of school
2. Its gonna be a long trip
3. Palm trees
4.New people
5.Is this a vacation?
6.Breakfast with the riches!?
7. The party
8. Hang over
9. What I am
A/N real sorry
Who's Jimmy
Thats your Ex
Don't talk to me
14. Kidnap
15. More like get me killed
16. I will crash this plane
17. I dont like the dark
18. Tacos dont fly
19. Gone pt:1
20. Gone pt:2
21. Boo Bear
22. You bimbo
23. Magic lights
24. Doggy boy
25. Hunter Kingdom
26. Alex and me time
A\N
27. He's Kitten
28. Daddy Clay
29. The life of Allison O'Connor Michels
30. Close
31. I want you (part1)
32.Death is a price to pay
33. Where's the Lights
34. Motor oil
UPDATE for my Wolves

35. The Final Battle

551 32 11
By yasmine2700

Clayton's P.O.V

I ran as fast as my lungs would let me go. I could feel Andrea getting closer. Soon, i caught the scent of multiple wolves around me but kept pushing forward. I knew my mother was close behind me. In the very distance I started to see a faint house come into view and I knew she was there. I could smell her her, feel her, hear her heart beat. 

In the corner of my eye I saw a flash of grey and then it was gone. I knew I was being chased but my wolf had one thing on his mind which was his mate. 

Before I could react, my mother crashed into a wolf that was about to lunge at me from the side.

'Clayton, go!' she linked

As I reached the house, I knew this was where his life would end. 

Andrea's P.O.V

I refuse to be stuck here any longer. As I stood up from the corner, there was a pain in my chest. A sharp pain like I've been bitten. Soon I heard a loud howl and a crash. It was happening, he was here. He was really here. I know, I've been hard on him, and at the moment I just wanted out. I wanted....him. The door to the room was broken open and I screamed, it was like the devil himself showed up and said it was my dooms day. I ran to the corner, "You stay away from me. Clayton is gonna..."

"Hush girl. Clayton isn't as strong as me. He'll be lucky if he lives, which is more than unlikely."

As he grabbed me my arm started burning at the touch and I screamed in pain and called the only name on my mind, "CLAYTON!"

Clayton's P.O.V

This was a all out war. Two, against his rouges he seemed to find. 

I made my way to the house and I could here her heart beat. I howled as loud as possible to let her know I was here and with that her heart beat started racing.

I looked at my mom and she looked at me. 'Clay, its gonna be okay.'

I growled and flipped the wolf off of me.  

As we were in battle they all trampled my mother. I won't lose my mother. I won't lose my family. Im sure as hell not gonna lose my mate. I ran at my mom and pushed the wolf off her. She got up but fell back over. I looked her over quickly. She was badly hurt, her leg may be broken and was gonna take time to heal.

I know Levi can feel all of this. 

'Clayton, just go. I'll be fine.'

'I love you mom.'

I ran in the direction dodging wolves left and right. I followed Andreas scent to the old broken down house.

I heard a scream and then my name being yelled, I ran and snapped at everything that came in my direction. I stopped in front of the house and shifted back to my human form. "Come on Tyler. You don't want her, you want my family."

He walked out with Andrea with a knife to her throat. "Are you sure I don't want all of you?"

My heart was racing at the sight of her. She was scared and cold. She looked me in my eyes and I looked at her and then looked at Tyler and scoffed. "Dude, just let her go."

"If it wasn't because of your family, I could be ruler of this world."He looked at Andrea. "What do you think?"

He brushed the knife against her face lightly and I growled. It started storming but the rain was yet to fall. It got dark and you could hear the roaring thunder, and growls.

He looked up and smiled. "Oh you're a one powerful. You'll do fine."

He smiled and the earth started to shake and crack. I ran at them and was pushed back by a force like a wall blocking me. "It's over pup. I win."

I growled and shifted and pushed all my force forward. Whatever was in front of me started to crack and he was shocked. "Thats impossible."

He pushed Andrea into the cracks of the earth where flames were coming from. I shifted to grab her but missed and like in slow motion she fell. Then someone dived down and grabbed Andrea.

As they dived down to save her and pushed her back up, I looked to see Allison falling. As she looked me in my eyes, and smiled and linked me. 'I love you son.'

I was frozen. I was holding Andrea and pulled her up. The heat from the flames crackled and illuminated my face. I felt Andreas hands on my back.

"You took my mother." I growled. " My father." The thunder in the sky was overhead.I looked up and all i seen was red. "Then you took my mate and tried to kill her."

Tyler looked at me, he was smiling but as I stood to my feet his smiled dropped. "Listen to me boy."

"Enough." The voice sounded like thunder itself.

I never felt this feeling before, it was new as it served through my body. 

"Andrea, take a few steps back from me." I said as gently as I could. 

As tyler went to move, with a quick speed I had my hand around the throat and drove him into the ground. "All this for what? Me to completely wipe your kind off the face of this earth."

He was struggling under my hand and all I saw was fire. I picked him up and held him over the flames and I smiled and for the first time he looked scared and clawed at me to release him. "You are the span of satan himself."

I laughed and looked him dead in his eyes. "No. I'm the Angel's Son." 

And I released my grip and watched him fall back into the earth into the flames. I looked up and went over to Andrea and hugged her. "I will never let you go. Ever."

She hugged me back and she was crying. 

A bright flash illuminated the sky and came crashing into the earth.

 Andrea gasped, "Zeus? Thor?"

Then the white flash went back up and it held out it's wings. I instantly knew who it was. "No, it's my dad."

The light came down and was in front of us. In his arms he held mom. She was limp and lifeless. The tears in my eyes were swelling and my dad looked at me and then to Andrea. "Nice to meet you." 

She was lost for words and made a small noise. 

He looked at me and looked at mom. "She died a hero." Then he looked at me. "As much as I want her with me, you and Levi need her more."

With that he touched the top of Andrea's head and she fell to the ground. I looked at him and he held my head to his, and muttered some words and the world went white.

.

.

.

I opened my eyes and I was on the beach.

I looked around confused and a women was standing in front of me.

"Well Clayton, thank you for saving my daughters friend here. I would love to meet your parents." She said and looked at me. "You okay honey? Andrea give the dashing boy your phone number." She said walking away.

Wait, was I back at the beach? Where we first met? Does she remember what happened? 

"Andrea?" I said looking at her.

"So, your the asshole Clayton that ran into me?" she said back.

"No. This hot asshole saved my life." her friend Lilly said.

I was so confused. Mom! I looked around and saw Levi and Colton but no sign of mom.

She looked at me and squinted. "I swear we met before."

I nodded slightly and then Colton stood next to me. "Dude we're leaving."

"Tell Levi I'll be over there in a second." I said looking at him.

"Lilly give me a second." Andrea said and Lilly, walked away. 

I stuck my hand out, "It was nice meeting you. We should hang out at some point?"

She took my hand and then kissed me and whispered in my ear. "No matter what kind of magic your family has, I will always remember who you are to me Clay."

She started to walk away, "Plus, you have my number already."

"You remember? "

She was walking backwards. "Some not all, but thats just enough for me. And tell you dad." she pointed up. "That I said thank you." 

Dad. I turned and walked towards Levi. "So, how are you?"

"Fine, and yourlsef?"

I nodded, "Been better."

He shook his head, "You and your mother are weirding me out."

I looked at him quickly. " MOM?! Where is she? I need to see her!"

"In the room. She stayed because she had a headache, are you okay?"

I ran to the room and knocked. "Mom?"

The door opened and she looked at me. "Mom." I hugged her and refused to left her go. "Mom, don't ever do something like that again. Please."

She looked at me with tears in her eyes. "Jason. He. Thank your father. He doesn't like to abuse his power but he saw what happened. He didn't want to defy death but refused to let me go and see you hurt." She looked up. "I did see what the other side looked like. It's beautiful. I had wings for a second but Jason didn't want to get too attached with me being there so. He was able to rearrange some timelines and made me get rid of everyone memories, but I was able to keep some of ours and Andreas. She should remember you."

I nodded. "She does."

She smiled and then everyone came in the room. She looked at me. "You truly are your fathers son. You really are, a Angel's Son."

I smiled. "And always will be."

... END

-----------

A/N

I am sad that this has to end I really am. I know you all (some of you) waited about 3 years for this but it was because I wanted to keep it alive but I had to end it. Thank you all for the support over the years. Thank you for those who stuck with me. And those of you who are new. For the Love. Write on my board or sent me something and I can answer any questions, I love talking to you guys. This was a wild journey and thanks for being on this rollercoaster of emotions with me. Again, this is where it all started and this is where I had to end it. Thank you. 

Love,

Yasmine2700

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55K 1.4K 27
Tera's night hadn't been going all that good, her supposed friend Kane had been hitting on her all night apparently 'no' didn't mean no in Kane world...
14.2K 155 26
ON HOLD, Hailey is a pretty average girl if she says so herself and she is and outcast she has a loving family but no one in the pack likes her unti...
2.8M 73.6K 49
Book 1 On a werewolfs sixteenth birthday, they finally are granted the senses to seek out their mate. Alyssa and Amy have been friends all their life...
172 1 31
"No!" I yell out, trying to shake the shadows hands off my cold, shivering body. Hoping that he'd let me go home, and fast. "No! Get off me! Please...