MY HUSBAND'S PLEASURE

Da Scyllauwu

[SALACIOUS SERIES #01][COMPLETED✔] [UNEDITED] My husband's pleasure is my priority Ass-Slap Hair-pull Mild-Ch... Altro

P R O L O G U E
01: Maxien Ferrer
02: Best Of Acting
03: Guilty Pleasure
04: Lust Uncontrolled
05: His Acting Career
06: A Punishment
07: Flirt Buddies
08: Other Plans
09: She was Loved, He got Lust
10: Fun at EK
11: Spend Some Time
12: She Loves you, not me
13: Love and Forgive
14: Back in Time
16: The room where it happens
17: The Break-up
18: My Rebound Boy
19: A Wife's Love
20: Ms.Pervert and Mr.Billionaire
21: The Billionaires
22: A Ferrer Bonding
23: Mrs.Ferrer and her Ex
24: Getting ready
25: His Point of View
26: Birthday Gift
27: Beach Party
28: A New Love
29: Amber's Wild Cravings
30: New Era
31: Quality Time
32: The Last 3 days or 1 day?
33: My Lady Boss
34: Heal
35: Happiness
36: A Huge Mistake
37: A Secret Love
38: Anniversary
39: Anthony's Love
40: A Love to do
41: The 1st Chapter
42: The 2nd Chapter
43: A Love Story Doesn't ends
44: The Death Of Her
45: A Wrong Time
46: A 1980's story
47: The Rape
48: Their Marriage Life
49: The Real Evil
50: Early Memories: Nixon Motier
51: The Accident
52: The Clash
53: The Woman We Love
54: A Woman's Needs
55: Emergency
56: The Greatest Mistake
57: The Guilt
58: A Secret Revealed
59: The Divorce
60: A Vacation
61: Different kind of fun
UPDATE
62: Unlucky path
63: A Wife's Feelings
64: A wrong move
65: A wrong feelings
66: A Father's love pt.2
67: A Marriage Realization
68: A New Love
Author's Note
69: Dangerous
70: A Newly Wed
Epilogue
BOOK 2
NEW STORY UPDATE

15: I'm Sorry, I love you

5.4K 69 0
Da Scyllauwu

WARNING! CONSIST OF RAPE AND THREATS

Maxein's POV

"Hey! Don't you fucking dare!!!"sumigaw ako, ge was trying to take off amber's blouse, exposing her big breast and bra.

"Okay, i won't."sabi nito, staying away from amber, but a guy was still holding her down, he pulled out a gun from his sides and same from the guy holding amber.

"I've been waiting to do this."he said, aiming and pointing the gun at me, napalunok nalang ako, pero ang pinaka masaklap na nakita ay tinutukan rin ng baril si amber.

Damn it... he's bring dishonor and shame to his dad, goodluck being in fucking prison and being forgotten by your family.

"H-hey! S-stop... l-let's talk this out."i said, showing my palms.

"You always get what you want, you always get it! And here i am like an actual no body to my father! I feel like shit!"he shouted.

"Because you act like shit!!"sinigawan ko siya.

Kinalas na nya ung baril nya, and perfectly sticking it out in amber's head.

"Yes, as i act like shit papatayin ko tong babaeng to."he said.

"You're crazy."i asnwered.

"I'm crazy?! Look at you, maxein ferrer, who is loved by the girls and almost feared by the school! You have a perfect loving parents and also a bestpal that supports you! You have everything!!"he shouted.

Insecurities.... you will fucking die from them if you let them win.

"We both have everything."

"Xein.. please i'm scared.."amber cried out.

"Look, let her go and kill me instead, wag kang nangdadamay."

"Kill you? Who the fuck says i'm gonna kill you? Lumapit ka!"sabi nito.

A guy at my back sticked out a gun on me head and pushed me to go near them, while amber was laying down on a teacher'a desk.

"I want you to watch me torture the girl you love."

Amber? She's just a sweet friend, what's wrong with him?!

"H-hey! S-stopp!!"napasigaw at nagpanic na ako nang bigla niyang tinanggal ang sintoron niya, taking ambers legs and tried spreading it wide for him.

"Hey! Sto---"pag sigaw ko, sinuntok ako bigla ng tauhan niya, while amber is already dead-crying from all of this actions.

"What? I'm sure she'll enjoy it, right my sweet amber?"at this point, this guy is disgusting me, i wanna kill him and burry him alibe, he's fucking disgusting, he's gonna rape a fucking minor.

"Stop it! She has nothing to do with m---"

"Should i do it? Or should you do it?"

"Mamili ka xein, ako mismo ang gagawa, o ikaw?"

"Y-you're fucking disgusting!! Demonyo kang hayop ka!!"

At this point wala na akong magagawa, some of his men punched me in the face and to my stomach, what the hell is this university? Wala bang tao? Wala bang gaurd? Puta!

"I'll do it instead then."he said, he fully took spreaded amber's legs.

"Xein... please!!"amber cried out, her eyes was pity, nakakaawa siyang tignan.

What should i do? Let him do it so he can be filed on a rape case? Or just let me do it and get me arrested instead? 

Tangina. I hate this situation.

"You know what? Tinatamad ako, you'll do it."he said, nanlaki ang mga mata ko, dalawang baril na ang tinutok sakin.

Nagbatuhan na sila ng mga upuan at gumawa ng space para saming dalawa, laying the both of us.

"Tangina mo! Magsisisi ka gago! You'll pay for this disgusting bullshit you're doing to us!!"i shouted, tinadyakan nila si amber papunta sakin.

"Oh come on, xein... i know you'll like it."sabi nito, yakap yakap ko si amber habang umiiyak ito, hopeless and weak, while my face was filled with bruises.

They pulled amber by her hair, and tied her down, but kept her legs free.

"Spread it, baby, spread it for him."he said, amber didn't have a choice, she spread her legs infront of me, showing almost her soul.

"Masarap ba xein? Gusto mo bang dilaan?"

"Fuck you and you're fucking dad!"i cursed.

Sinuntok ako nito, umiiwas na ako ng tingin, while he was forcing me to look at amber's legs being held away.

"Look, don't worry, we'll get you prepared, sisiguraduhin namin ba ready kana."he said,

"Take off her panties."he commanded.

"No."i said.

"Then i'll take it off then."he said, i looked at him and back to crying amber.

Lumapit ako kay amber, and he was laying down on the floor.

"I'm sorry amber..."i whispered. I pulled her short shorts first and now her panties, leaving her in her skirt.

"Xein... please don't do this.."amber said.

I don't want to do it either amber....

"Fuck!"tinadyakan ako nito at tumumba ako kay amber, i was on top of her already.

"Take off her blouse and bra."he said, i did what he told me to, and i feel fucking disgusting already.

"Now, fuck her."nanlaki ang mga mata ko, i looked at them at lahat na sila, may baril na nakatutok sakin, shit...

"Fuck her! Or i will do it!! You fucking choose!!"sinigawan ako nito at nagpaputok ng baril, until na may narinig akong mga taong kinakalabog at pinipilit buksan ang pintuan.

"AHHH! X-XEIN!" When i put it in and pushed it slowly, she was screaming from pain, her words was collapsing little by little and her fingertips was scratching my arm.

"Hahahaha!!!"i heard laughing from the background.

Disgusting... mga demonyo talaga tong mga gagong to.

"Move."he said.

"Thrust in and out, right now."he demanded, but i refused.

Hanggang sa nagpaputok siya sa tabi ng ulo ni amber.

"XEIN PLEASE JUST THRUST IN! XEIN I'M BEGGING YOU!"amber cried after hearing the loud sound.

"Aba?!hindi ka pa gagalaw?!"he raised one foot on top of amber's head, threathening to squish her face until it smashed down, kaya i just thrusted in and out, and he left us alone.

I see blood all over the floor as i thrust in and out, and amber? I was fucking the crap out of her, and here she is, not crying but her arms was tightly wrapped around my neck.

''yan! how does it feel? how does to feel to rape someone who is minor? you feel any guilty now?''sabi nito, hindi nalang ako nagsasalita, i just kept thrusting in and out, and i'm guilty as hell cause i got hard when i tried inserting it inside of her.

amber wasn't moaning, her tears was just falling down to her cheeks, sa held on to me tighter, and i felt her juices quirt all over mine, seems like she already came.

*END FLASHBACK*

Amber's POV

The room where it happens... nandito ako ngayon sa classroom ko, waiting for travis to pick me up, kahit kaming dalawa lang ang nandito, dahil sa sinabi niya sakin ay mag usap kami.

''Travis.'' i called out nung bigla siyang pumasok sa loob ng classroom, nakaupo ako sa teacher's desk, at umupo nalang ito sa chair ng teacher.

''what do you wanna talk about?'' i asked, he looked at me, standing up from the chair and smiling. ''amber... ready ka na ba?'' he asks.

''ah?''

''ready ka na bang iwan siya? nandito naman ako e.'' sabi nito, nanlaki ang mga mata ko at umiwas ako ng tingin sa kanya while he was trying to build eye contact.

''travis... bata kapa..'' i said, he sighed and chuckled. ''oh so? age doesn't matter naman diba?''he said.

Travis is just a young boy, whose turning 18, ako naman na young adult na, isn't that kind of wrong? pero... iba naman kasi yung samin ni xein, he had to wait for me to turn 18 before we even get married.

dito sa lugar na to nangyari lahat lahat ng mga ginagawa ko sa buhay ko.

because of this place, i learned to pleasure myself.

*FLASHBACK! AGAIN!*

i was feeling an very odd, bizzare, random, and irritating but yet pleasurable and painful feelings as xein thrust in and out of me, i wasn't moaning out loud cause i'm all out of voices and energy to do so, i felt weak and hopeless.

a very odd and strange feeling was making me feel something i did not have before, it feels pleasurable but it feels weird and it hurts a lot.

after the session, all of the people, gaurds and police went inside the room as these assholes let them in, magkahiwalay kaming nakaupo sa lapag ni xein, i was dressed up and so he is, binantaan pa kami ulit nitong lalakeng to bago pa magpahuli sa mga police.

pag hindi ko sinabi na ni-rape ako ni xein, he will kill him and he would take control of me, ubos na ang luha ko, ayoko ng umiyak, i felt helpless, naaawa ako sa sarili ko, and same for xein, na alam kong guilty siya sa ginawa nya.

our parents confronted us, sabay nila kaming kinausap sa isang family room sa bahay ni tita lina.

''Amber, tell me the truth... did he really did it?'' tanong ng tatay ni xein na medyo galit at may tono, i looked at xein, he was looking down and also feeling down.

i nodded.

galit na galit si papa at muntik muntikan na niyang suntukin sa mukha si xein, habang pumipigil naman ako at ang parents ni xein pati si mama.

''pa... stop.''i said.

''anong stop?!! nag iisip ka ba amber?! how could you le--''

''i begged him to do it cause they'll kill me if they wont.'' i said, cutting my own father off.

''what?! are you ins---''

''Amello!! nagiisip ka ba?! what if amber died!?'' sigaw ni mama.

''she won't die! men like them can't kill our d---''

''how would you know? nandun ka ba? alam mo ba ang situwasyon ng anak natin?''

''do you guys even saw these bruises?! that guy almost killed me! dahil dyan sa kalokohan mo papa muntikan na akong mamatay! i'm not filing a rape case against xein! he doesn't need to be in prison! he didn't had a choice!'' i shouted.

''pero anak! he's an adult you're still a---''

''pa... because of your stupid deal with that guy's father that you broke, papatayin nila kami ni xein, i don't even know kung ano mang ginawa nyo para magalit sila samin.''

away.. damayan... patayan... hahantong pa sa may maiiayak sa isang patay... ayan ang dinadala ng pamilya namin.

after the argument, they just settled one thing para mag agree, kalimutan ang lahat, pakulong na sila and we would just pretend nothing has happened. nakaupo ako ngayon dito sa sofa, at tahimik kaming dalawa lang ang nandito ni xein.

tumayo si xein at lumuhod ito sa harap ko, and better yet cried on my lap.

''Amber, i'm sorry... i didn't mean it...'' umiyak ito sa harap ko,maxein didn't hurt me, in fact, he helped me stay alive, i know what he did was wrong, pero para sakin, wala na yun, all i was disgusted about it cause someone is also watching us do it.

crying and sobbing to me.

''forgive amber, i know ayaw mo lang i-file yun sakin dahil sa ayaw mo ko mapahamak, but i know deep inside masakit at nakakadiri parin un para sayo.'' he cried, ako rin na onti-onti ng naiiyak.

''xein, stop.. please.. okay na.'' i said.

after 20 minutes of crying to me, nanahimik na to sa tabi ko, nakayakap lang ito sakin sa sofa, his arms was just wrapping around mine and my arms are wrapped around him also, nakasandal ito sakin.

''how come... parang hindi ka nandiri sakin?'' he said.

''i didn't, i don't know why.'' i said, liar amber!! you know why! you always want him to do you so badly!

''that's.. weird.'' he said, nakayakap lang talaga siya sakin ng parang bata.

nakilala ko nga siya sa bahay mismo ng bestfriend niya, but everytime i look at him, i feel hot and a bit needy in some areas in my body, para bang... may gustong lumabas at may gustong pumasok, i felt weird and hot around him.. or should we say... aroused.

''let's pretend this never happened?''he asks.

i would pretend this happened and we would have a stable relationship... if you'd like..

''yeah, sure.'' i said.

''I'm sorry, i love you.'' he said.

but his i love you was a 'thank you and as a friend' for me, all he thought about is tif at that time.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.9M 87.1K 25
(Yours Series # 4) Marian Eliana Nicolas just wanted to be left alone. She knew that she's not exactly the kindest person-definitely not the first pe...
All For Show (COMPLETED) Da beeyotch

Romanzi rosa / ChickLit

1.9M 70.6K 34
(Trope Series # 1) Cerise's younger sister is getting married and she's expected to attend. The logical thing to do was to attend (duh, it's her sis...
Amanda Da wacky

Narrativa generale

199K 1K 31
Ako si Amanda, oo malandi ako at proud ako doon. Hindi ko na mabilang ang mga lalaking dumaan sa buhay ko. May mga tumagal at pero mas marami ang sag...
75K 732 40
Ang buhay mag-asawa ay hindi palaging sweet at masaya. Meron ding mga pagsubok at temptasyon na kapag hindi niyo kayang lampasan, mauuwi sa hiwalayan...