πŒπŽππ’π“π„π‘ | KTH ❄️

By -kimtaesan

[COMPLETED] "So I'm not fired?" I stupidly ask. He pinches his chin and hums, his eyebrows furrowing dangerou... More

|PROLOGUE|
|00| しγͺい
|01| 降る
|02| 恋愛中
|03| boys are little shits
|04| first day
|05| i meant pervert!
|06| party
|07| babysitter
|08| bad skater
|09| all hail the princess
|10| barbie
|11| dashi run run run
|12| first date
|13| special delivery
|14| stormy nights
|15| just an innocent sleepover
|16| tipsy
|17| jealous
|18| no peeking
|19| rush
|20| crown of the new girl
|21| daddys little brat
|22| fight
|23| play nice
|24| store theif
|25| jungkook is a hero
|26| beach babe
|27| Mr nice guy
|28| campfire
|29| same girl
|30| 18
|31| special treat
|32| faded
|33| origins
|34| two sides to every story
|35| doubt
|γƒ’γƒ³γ‚Ήγ‚ΏγƒΌγ«ζ°—γ‚’δ»˜γ‘γ‚‹|
|36| emergency call
|37| Li
|38| break up
|39| fancy soccer ball
|40| moonlight
|41| humanitarian
|42| trespasser
|43| how to be rich, by Kim Taehyung
|44| invasion of privacy
|45| gotcha'
|46| brothers
|47| playdate
|48| reconcile
|49| winter wonderland
|50| christmas
|51| mulan
|52| toxic desires
|53| birthday boy
|54| confessions
|55| poisoned
|56| kink
|57| love, not lust
|58| pillow talk
|59| family dinner
|60| a day in the office
|61| sexy secretary
|62| blackmail
|63| exposed
|64| how could you
|65| two wrongs make a right
|66| art of illusion
|67| fresh start
|68| home, new, home
|69| perfectionists
|70| expensive girl
|71| only warning
|72| to freedom
|73| VIP only
|74| killshot
|75| distraction
|76| climax
|77| inseperable
|78| FINALE
EPILOGUE PT. 2
| Q&A + EXPLAINED |
⚠️GUESS WHA?!⚠️

EPILOGUE PT. 1

53.3K 4.4K 5.5K
By -kimtaesan

—TAEHYUNG'S POV—

White orchids and roses vine around the large picture frame, its easel not standing far from the glossy black coffin. Sergio's picture welcomes all as his family come to pay their respects.

I stand at the back of the church wearing a black suit and shiny designer loafers, my hair dyed jet black to match the event. Being here doesn't feel right. I don't have the heart to go near the coffin, not after it's my fault... This is becoming a repeat of my father.

Except Sergio stood by me that time.

And here I am now. Staring at his grave, alone.

As if my presence were no longer invisible, an old lady and middle-aged lady approach me with linked arms. Sergio's mother and sister.

"Hello Mrs. Pennyworth. Ms. Pennyworth." I bow.

Immediately, the old woman breaks down into tears. I freeze awkwardly with wide eyes as she hides her face with a tissue. My teeth clench and lips tuck.

"Mon fils... était un bon garçon. pourquoi est-ce arrivé? Qui aurait pu faire une telle chose?"
[My son was a good boy. Why did this have to happen? Who could have done such a thing?]

My eyes droop. I try to force a faint smile but it lasts as long as a blink.

"Quelqu'un horrible, je suis sûr." I reply.
[Somebody awful, I'm sure.]

The frail woman crumbles even more, forcing Sergio's sister to hug her and speaks on their mother's behalf.

"Mon Frère... He always spoke of you. He saw you as the son he never had. Please keep our family in your thoughts."

I smile faintly and nod before the pair walk off. If guilt had never eaten me alive, it certainly was now.

And that's when I notice somebody in the distance.

She stands by the coffin alone, unlike the rest of the family that had gone up in groups. Nobody stands around her. Nobody talks to her or rests a hand on her shoulder. She just stands there with her arms clenched to her chest, alone. My eyes droop once more as I exhale lightly and head towards Chrys.

She doesn't move or look around, already sensing my presence beside her. Her body models a luxurious black skirt dress with dark tights and flats. A black lace veil and feathered hat hang over her head.

I look down at her chest where she clutches a single black rose and hesitantly places it on the metal lid.

"Daddy..." She croaks. Her arm falls by her side like a feather.

The second I notice tears forming in her eyes I place my hand at the back of her head and turn her body into mine. Chrys breaks down into my chest, curling my pressed suit in her fists while tears stream down my shirt.

I lick my lips and inhale deeply, trying to fight back forming tears, but it's so hard with Sergio's photo-frame greeting me behind Chrys' back. I can't help but let a teardrop escape my eye.

—AUTHOR'S POV—

The cafe diner is bare and practically empty. Almost every table is removed from the room, as well as it's colorful decorations and girls' personal belongings. Teddy, Gretchen, Winter, Jungkook and Jimin move back and forth, shifting the remaining furniture and packing everything into cardboard boxes.

Teddy sits on the box she had just sealed and pouts for the 100th time. Her wrists rest beneath her chin.

"This stinks. I can't believe we're closing down. This place is what got me and my brothers off the street. It was like my first home... I'm gonna miss it."

"We all will." Jimin strokes her back. "This was a home to all of us."

"Hey babe, help me with this box?" Jungkook tilts his head at Winter. She drops what she's doing and sighs, "Yeah."

"I'm so happy you two are finally together." Gretchen smiles as she sweeps the other side of the room.

"Yeah, you're like a match made in hell." Jimin adds.

Jungkook then inhales with flared nostrils, a manly expression, and puts his arm around Winter. "Yep. It wasn't easy but I finally scored my ice queen. And all it took was three years of desperate flirting." She then rolls her eyes and playfully elbows him.

Just then, the diner door swings open and a short figure comes running into the room, heading straight for Jungkook.

"Koookiieeeeeee! Oh Kookie wookie I missed you soooo much!" Kimmy throws her arms around Jungkook's neck, making him look up to the ceiling and groan.

"Kimmy, I dumped you five months ago..."

"But you were only kidding, right??"

"Oh let it go already." Winter huffs with a blend of pity and astonishment.

"I wasn't talking to you. In fact, I'm not leaving this room until Jungkook himself says the words, "Kimmy, it's over.'"

Jungkook crosses his arms and shrugs with raised brows, bluntly replying,

"Kimmy, it's over."

"I don't believe you."

"Oh for the love of—!" Winter grabs Jungkook's face and turns his lips to hers before making out with him.

The model gasps with a heated face.

"Kookie, you're cheating on me?! That's it! We are SO over!" Kimmy smacks Jungkook across the cheek, almost making him lose his balance completely. Her plastic butt sways at her exit.

"...You sure know how to pick em." Jimin says with raised eyebrows. Teddy snickers at the bright red hand print on Jungkook's cheek.

That's when Gretchen says, "You know she's the daughter of Dwayne-'The Rock'-Johnson, right?"

"P-pardon?" Jungkook blinks.

"Yup, we all knew from the beginning." Teddy nods. "We were seeing how long it would take you to figure it out."

"Looks like her buffed up Dad isn't going to be too pleased when he hears all about Kookie wookie. Hope you've been practicing your boxing bro." Jimin teases.

Jungkook gulps nervously and peaks out of the open door to watch Kim in the distance. He bites his lip a little at the sight. Winter pinches his ear and instantly drags him back, "Don't even think about it."

Just then, a boy with glasses and a turtleneck sweater enters the cafe. As soon as he spots Gretchen he points and hurries to her.

Gretchen looks up from the spot she was sweeping with raised brows.

"H-hello. We've closed down."

"Oh no I uh, you dropped this on the train. I tried to return it to you but you got off so quick." He hands Gretchen back the tour guide book. She looks at the cover and holds it to her chest with a shy smile.

"Y-you followed me all the way here to return it?"

"Oh sorry, I'm not a stalker or anything." He laughs. "A tour guide to Chesterfield University, huh? I'm going there too. I look forward to seeing you on campus. My name's Soobin by the way."

"A-and I'm Gretchen..."

"See you in the semester, Gretchen." He waves and exits.

"B-Bye!" Gretchen's wave becomes more energetic once he's at a distance.

Everyone stares at her in silence for a full-blown five seconds until Teddy screams and attacks her with an aggressively passionate hug.

"You did it! You finally got a boyfriend who's your perfect match! I'm so super proud of you AHH!"

"T-Teddy he's not my—" Gretchen blushes, but then thaws into nervous laughter.

"Way to go glasses." Jungkook shows a thumbs up. Winter smiles at him and he pecks her on the lips. Jimin shows a small, mute round of applause before letting his arms fall on his spread apart knees, head side-tilting and smile curling at the thought of when it would be his turn.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ 🌙
—POLICE STATION—

Taehyung approaches the silver desk with a rotating head and a duffle bag in hand. Doubt painted his clammy palms, but he had to try whatever he could.

"Can I help you sir?" The policeman asks monotoned, not looking up from the paperwork he was writing up. Taehyung then slaps the bag on the desk, making the man raise his head.

"Kim Taehyung?" He recognizes him. Taehyung's eyes widen partially.

This was one of the officers that investigated his father's death. More specifically, the one who interrogated him when he was a child. The one Sergio told him to lie to.

"Wow look at you, you've grown so much. Can I help?"

"I... I need to bail out Lilo Hanson. I'm willing to pay however much they want. How's 500k?"

"You want to bail out the person who killed your dad? After all these years?"

"It sounds crazy I know, but I really need her out of there."

"I'm sorry Taehyung but Hanson committed a serious crime that's been under investigation for years. Now that they've caught somebody I doubt they'll let her off so easy."

"But she's innocent. She didn't even know Mr. Kim. I'll pay one million."

"Kim I'm sorry but—"

"Two million." Taehyung's voice begins to twist with irritation. "Ten million, twenty million, I have it all right here just take it!"

"Taehyung I can't! It's out of my hands! Whether she's innocent or not and whether you splash money at them, they're going to keep that girl in there for a long time. I'm sorry..."

Anger fills Taehyung's features at those words. An anger that wasn't like him, but was igniting in his body uncontrollably.

"Hey—!"

Taehyung unzips the bag and with gritted teeth, throws money at the man before grabbing him by the collar aggressively.

"What do you want, a billion?! You can have all the money in my account just tell them to free Lilo! There has to be something you can do!"

"Guards! Guards!" The officer calls out between whistle blows. A pair of security guards come running over before roughly pulling Taehyung back my each arm.

"Get the fuck off of me!!"

"Taehyung calm down! What's gotten into you?!"

It's then that Taehyung looks around the silent station. Money litters the floor and counter while families stare at him in fear, one mother even holding her son back protectively. A little girl clings to her leg in fright.

His eyes soften. He didn't know what was happening to him. Why he's been losing his temper so easily lately and not realizing it until it was too late.

Why he was scaring people.

With a scowl, he brushes the security guards from his sleeves and exits the police station.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 3.2K 39
"who gave you permission to step out from the mansion?" Taehyung asked while fuming in anger because of your disobedience. "O-oppa?" You was shock an...
380K 14.5K 27
Genre: Romantic Comedy This story revolves around a perfect boss and his not so perfect secretary. Both of them find each other very annoying and int...
194K 10.7K 21
"I hate the ones who are weak and no one can be more weaker than you miss. y/n, so I hate you too" Only you know how strong you were to hide the life...
128K 5.7K 14
Choi Wooshik an honest Police officer who wants Jeon Jungkook the Great Mafia leader behind the jail bars. But what happen the Officer's Gorgeous wif...