princess

By jessyarshi179

This is my first story on my fav Jodi arshi to know more peep into story More

Introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
New character sketch
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
chspter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 14
Chapter 15
plzzz read

chapter 13

3.6K 293 110
By jessyarshi179

Hey devi mayya 163 votes i can't believe . thank you soo much for your comments

After to the person who called her she comes back to the dinning table . Seeing her expressionless face Anjali ask her what happened.

Anjali: khushiji , what happened why you are look so dull

khushi: Nothing Di , Di can I go to GH today.

Anjali: Anything happened there, all are fine na.

khushi: Nothing serious Di . I want to see babuji. it has been week since i have seen them.

Nani: aery khushi bitiya why are you asking permission to see your babuji , you go bitiya.

Anjali: Yes khushiji No need to ask us .tell my wishes also to them.

khushi nodes and goes to her room to take her bag .

Arnav got tensed he thought that she is going to GH because of their yesterday's fight . he goes to their room and sees khushi getting ready to go.Seeing only her taking her jhola he sighs in relief.

Arnav: khushi wait I will drop you .telling her takes his tie and wears and turns to see her but finds her missing.

Arnav: What the... How dare she ignore me .

Arnav comes down ask Hp where is khushi.

Hp: Arnav bhaiya khushi now only went with Akash bhaiya as she asked to drop her.

Arnav got highly pissed hearing this: how dare she avoid me , from yesterday night she is talking with that to because of that damn chain . If i see that person who gave it to her i will..argg.... he runs his finger in his hair being frustrated. Then he sees something .

Arnav: Now I know what i have to do.

GH

khushi: Thanks jijaji . I will come to home myself.

Akash: it's okay khushiji . tell my greeting to Amma buaji and babuji.

khushi: ji jiju.

After biding bye to him khushi goes inside GH.

Buaji who was about to go market see khushi coming .

Buaji : hey re nandhkisore, khushi you came suddenly without informing . Everything is alright ?

khushi: ji buaji, and rushes towards shashi's room.

shashi is sitting in well chair and taking rest .khushi goes towards him and kneels down and takes his hand in her's. Garima and Buaji who follows khushi comes and stand behind her.

khushi: Babuji can able to answer my only one question.

shashi nodes his head.

khushi takes deep breath : You are in this condition because of shyam

shashi nodes his head again in yes.

Hearing this Garima starts to cry and buaji starts to blame herself.

Buaji: Hey re nandhkisore , this is all because of me I only made him stay her as pg and forced khushi to get engaged to him, because of me my brother is this condition. this is all because of me and starts to cry.

khushi: Buaji please don't cry there is no fault in your , That slime shyam only cheated us. And regarding engagement I know why you pursued me .please don't blame yourself . this is all because of me if i had not come into your life all this would've been avoided. Amma sorry

Garima: khushi if you talk like this then you get beatings from me. there is no ones fault . all this are written in our fate. please khushi again don't talk like this.

khushi :Amma I am sending you and babuji somewhere for his treatment after consulting doctor whether he can able to travel or not . you both get ready I have to go and look after something .

Garima :But khushi how will arrange everything . what if they found you if you use your contact.

khushi: don't worry I will take care and Amma you and babuji there in some other name so that you I will sure about your safety. And Please don't tell anything to Payal I will tell her .

Amma nodes her head goes to get ready.

khushi comes outside and takes her phone and calls someone.

khushi: find his location and inform me and disconnects the call

after 10 mins she receives a message and she hires an auto .

after 10 minutes she comes to the location and sees shyam and follows him without gaining his attention when they reach deserted area she watches her surrounding and takes something in her hand and slowly goes towards him .

shyam feels someone following him but before he turns someone put the sheet on his face and ties his hand backside with the same and with in a second we can hear some voice

shyam: ahh.....oooooo.....maaa....haaaaaa...oooo.

after 10 minutes he didn't fell unconscious . when he opens his eyes no one was there and some people who say him struggling takes hi to hospital.

Evening at 5.30

khushi comes back after taking shashi to hospital and doctor told her that he can travel and she made all the arrangements for their journey . buaji is not going with them as someone has to be in home .

seeing Nani and others who are all sitting in hall and having their evening tea including Arnav who is having his black coffee . khushi also goes and sits in the sofa along with Nani even though there is space between Arnav.

Arnav who notices this gets annoyed with her for ignoring like this but he keeps silent .

Nani: Khuhsi bitiya how are all there.

khushi: All are fine .today we went to hospital for babuji check up and there is camp for people like babuji so babuji and Amma went there. so I helped them so I got late Naniji.

Anjali: khushi you would've told us we also helped them or you could've told to chote.

khushi: No Di , i told to one of my friend about babuji's friend at the time he admitted in hospital . today morning only I got call from him and he told about the camp and made all arrangement .I thought it will 2 to 3 days but after doctor told that he can travel I told to his friend he made all the arrangements . And Amma and buaji thought the it is not good to take help from their daughter's in laws.

Arnav understood why khushi didn't take their help and cursed himself for telling things ito her in his past.

Nani: I understand bitiya .

And all started to talk about random things at that time door bell rang Hp went and opened the door and there stood shyam with head bandages sling on his shoulder to balance his broken arm and walking stick his and to balance his broken leg and he was coming inside with by hopping leg.

Hp: Shyam jiju what happened to you .

Shyam: Rani shaiba .....

hearing his weak voice all turned towards him and shocked to see his sight.

Anjali was shocked and panicked mami, nani , Akash , mama are worried .Arnav was confused but worried for his sister . but only two soles are having hard time to control their bubbling laughter they are non other the Gupta sisters.

to be continues

Thanks for reading

please vote and comment

and keep supporting

Take care

bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 11.2K 31
Hey guys, I wrote this as two shots Story before and posted. I received lot of appreciation for this in FB and wattpad. Many readers requested me to...
229K 14.1K 88
This is my first ever SUPERNATURAL story. I just am giving it a try as my readers wanted it. Please ignore it if it is not up to your expectations.
98K 4.9K 22
The face hide so many Mystery..What happened when fun loving guy fall in love with the Devil... #390 - IPKKND on 10/04/19
138K 6.9K 16
so here you go with my story.... ignore the mistakes if any as it is my first story... in this os you would see...betrayal.... love.. pain... longin...