chapter 4

Sry friend for the late update and
Sry for keep you waiting .
As I got stuck up with my personal problems I am unable to update.
Pls forgive me for keep waiting you all  this much .
Thanks for you votes and comments
I will try to post fast from nowadays.
Pls keep supporting
Enjoy the story

Sry for errors and mistakes

After giving her piece of mind to that creep . She was lost in her thoughts while descending the stairs she collided with someone at the last stair,
Seeing the person in front of her her eyes teared up thinking that how god trap this innocent lady to that snake.

Khushi-sry anjaliji i...I.. didn't see you.

Anjali-it's okay Khushi ji . Actually I am sry for yesterday I should not said that words to you . I know that you have reasons to take this step but due to heat of the moment I said those words .I am sry.
Telling this she hugged  .
Khushi got very happy that Anjali forgave her. Coming out of the hug she said
Khushi- no no anjaliji no need to ask sry as there is no fault of yours . I know whoever in that situation will react like that and I know that how you dreamed to see your chotte's marriage .

Saying these both headed towards dinning table for breakfast .

All were waiting for the breakfast as the bahus of the house were preparing breakfast as their first rasoi
After few mins hp  brings the breakfast to the table and paced on the table .
Khushi and payal started to serve them.
Their food was priced by every even Mami also loved it but due to her pride she didn't  said anything.
Why Khushi say payal payal didn't even notice khushi and turned her face.
Khushi frowned and thought- what happened to jiji she . Why she is not talking with me .why I am feeling like she got upset with me.i should ask her wat happened after going to home for parpher

After the breakfast got over all gave gifts to the payal and khushi.
In all the no one notice where shayam  
Went . 
Then Nani asked arnav and Akash to drop Khushi and payal to their home for pagpher rasam.
Nani- chotte and Akash bitiwa now you should drop you wife's to their mayaka for pagphere .and give this gifts to guptas.
Arnav don't want to leave Khushi alone but of he said to anyone they will create an issue so he simply accepted.
Both payal and Khushi got in respective cars  and started to guptas house.

While driving both arnav and Khushi kept sailent but our Khushi is khushi how she can be mum so she played the radio but fortunately or unfortunately Teri Meri song was playing both arnav and khushi went to their memories but suddenly arnav came back form the memory he angrily turned off the radio and he increased the car speed  while Khushi got panic and closed eyes and grips the dashboard .
Then only arnav realize that she is afarid of speed and he slows the car.

And again both went to their sailent mode.

In payash car

Payal is in deep thinking Akash notices this and keeps his hand on her shoulder and she comes back from her thoughts.
Akash- what happened payal. Where were you lost.
Payal- Akash I want to tell you something but pls don't get upset .
Akash- what happened is there a any problem.
Payal- Akash th..tha..that.. we promised na that no secert should be between us. But... I..I..I
Akash- but what
Payal-I promised Khushi something and when times comes she will tell herself to everyone . So please Akash don't get upset or hurt when you come to know that.
Akash thinks for sometime and accepts.

After sometime all reach Gupta house .

Gupta welcomed them and after sometime both brothers leaves for office as they are having many works to complete.

Immediately after they both left payal drags Khushi to their room and closes the door .

In an dark room

Man- did you find any information .
His PA- Yes sir . Now they are in Delhi.
Man nodes and calls someone

Phone conversation

Man - you have to go to Delhi. She is there.
OP- when I have to start.
Man-i will send you the details .

To be continued

Hi friends
I kown this episode is not up to your expectations so so so sorry.
Next episode will be better than this .
Pls comment both negative and positive accepted.

Thank you
Take care
Bye