chapter 7

Sorry for typo errors and grammatical mistakes

In RM

All the ladies are talking about the puja which is going to be held on sivarathiri night. At the same time door opened and Arnav came inside carrying  unconscious khushi in his arms.

Seeing khushi unconscious payal rushed to her

Payal-khushi khushi what happened. Wake up .(she was panicking and crying ). Arnavji what happened to her.

Before he reply her, she sees the cloth which is tied on her hand and some blood stains are seen.

Arnav-Payal I will answer you all question afterwards but now she needs rest . I have called the doctor .when she comes send him upstairs.

Payal- just nods her head, seeing the wound she thinks that someone  tried to harm her.she feels someones hand on her shoulder she turns and she sees Akash  standing there . He assures that nothing will happen.

They hear door bell sound and doctor was standing there . They took her to the Arnav's room.

Doctor tells them to wait outside for some time. After checking her and giving her TT in case of infection and comes out of her room.

Doctor- Nothing to worry she was just stressed that is why she fainted. I have give her a shot . When she gets up make sure she takes the medicine after dinner . If she has flu then gives her these medicines and make sure she takes her other medicines properly or else she may...

Before she completes she is interpreted by payal.

Payal- I will take care  of that doctor but what about the wound .

Doctor- Nothing to worry it will heal if the puts the medicine without fail. And make sure that water should not be there on her wound. Now I will take my leave.

Arnav- thanks doctor , HP accompany her.

Arnav was hearing  every word said by doctor. He left his breath when doctor told nothing to worry.
He also saw that how payal got  panic and Interpreted the doctor when he told about some medicine. He decided to ask her later but now his full attention went to khushi.

All went to see khushi she was sleeping due to sedatives.

Nani- (caress her hair) chote what happened to her and how this wound.

Arnav-Actually Nani while we were coming back form shopping........ He tells what happened.

Payal listening this gets panic and goes and sits near khushi she caresses her hair , tears are running from her eyes. And place a kiss on her forehead. Then she gets up turns to everyone.