chapter 5

Note
Hey guys , I know I kept
you wait for long .
I am extremely sorry for this .
My mind got messed up due
to my personal problem .
And thanks for the comments and votes . Keep supporting, thanks
I will try to post regularly
Sorry for any errors

In gupta's house

In pashi rom

After payal closes the door she turns to khushi and glares her angrily.

Khushi gets confused as why payal is angry and asks

Khushi- what happened jiji .why are glaring me like you are going to eat me.

Payal-really you consider as me as your jiji. If you do so you should have told about  shayam to me.

Khushi- wha.... ..what are you saying jiji.( She got confused why Suddenly her jiji speaks about that snake)

Payal- why you didn't tell me that he threatened you on my marriage day

Hearing this khushi got shoked how payal came to this.
Khushi- Ho... Ho...how you came to know this.

Payal- today morning while I was coming to call down I saw how that ***** cornered to and you warning him . What was that.

Khushi just signs
Khushi-yes payal that day he was threating , I didn't told to you because not to borther you on you marriage day.

Payal- you should have told to me or others what if he had done something to you.

Khushi- payal I have seen more than this. So that only that day I just warnned him but after today's morning incident . I think we should expose him.

Payal- but in this di will get more hurt.

Khushi- jiji it is better than late. What if in his madness he do something to di which can harm her.

Payal-how will you do this khushi ,better you tell about him to arnav ji . He will do something.

Khushi- you think he will beilive me if I say your jijaji is lusting over me.

Payal-why are saying this khushi he will definitely belive you as he LOVES you.

Hearing this khushi gets the flashback of  her contract marriage . Then how arnav says he hates her to the core.

Khushi- ye...ye...yes he l..lo...loves me(tells her with great difficulty) but this is his sister's life jiji and in his anger what if he do something this worng it will hurt di more and
without proof di will not believe us. You know how easily he will maniupulate s(nake)everyone . And di thinks him as her god and  worships him.

Payal- you are correct khushi. But you have to do it fast .we have no time . You have only three months you should go back .

Khushi-yes jiji I should clear this mess before I go back.(last in thoughts)

Payal-hmm .( After some time) khushi do you think HE will accept this marriage. What if he gets angry on you .

Khushi- yes jiji  I am also afarid for that only . You know about HIM Na how will react to it . He is another volcano . I miss him very much di.

Payal- don't worry everything thing will be alright. (To change her mood) ok chaal khushi let's pack you bag. Make your luggage ready for take to your sasural.

Khushi- ok jiji you go I will come in 5 mins

Payal nodes and goes to pack khushi's and the return gift which they will be taking to RM.

In backyard

Khushi dials a no and speaks

Phone conversation
Khushi- hello I am KR  speaking
Op----------------------------
Khushi-I want the details and history about MR. SHYAM MANOHAR JHA. yes complete information I will give to enough time . But I want perfect result.
Op--------------
Khushi- thank you.
Then she enters into the room
At the same time payal comes back to khushi .
payal-khushi where is your medicine .

Khushi- oh jiji it in the cupboard I will bring it.

Payal after taking the medicine form here

Payal- what is this khushi only this much is there .you take this medicine if only you are over stressed .
What happened khushi are you stressed .

Khushi- nothing jiji . I was worried about something .now it is solved .

Payal although is not satisfied she knows that khushi decides not to then she won't tell. So payal just nodes her head
Then both spent sometime will their parents and buaji and had their lunch.
At 5 Akash came to pick up both khushi and payal as arnav got stuck in  a meeting.

In someother place
Unknown person- hello you have to go to Delhi. I came to know that they traced her.

Op-ok tommorow I will be there.

Epi ends

Hi lovely readers thanks for
Your comments and votes
Enjoy reading . I will try to update next chapter soon

Thanks
Bye
Take care