chapter 3

Next morning

Khushi gets up her body was paining like hell as she slept in the poolside in sitting position. After sometime she got up and went inside the room to see him sleeping with frown in his forehead. She went near him and touched his forehead head a small cute smile appeared on his lips

Khushi: when he is sleeping he is like small baby. But when gets up she is devil.

And she goes into the shower then only she realize that she doesn't have any dress to change .so she thinks that after taking bath she will ask payal a dress .

In mean Time

Arnav gets up and sits in the bed he then remembers yesterdays events and look at the poolside and hears shower sound from bathroom.
After some time khusi comes from bathroom and sees arnav staring at her . She thinks to ask the reason for this sudden marriage .

Khushi- Arnavji ......I .I ...I want to ask you something .can I ?
Arnav just nods
Khushi- wh.. why did marry me suddenly .
By hearing this arnav thinks about the terrace scene and gets angry
Arnav- I need not to explain unnecessarily.
Khushi-How this I will become unnecessary to me . I must know the reason because It is about me
Arnav lost the patience and gets up Pins her to the cupboard replies harshly
Arnav- khushi this is the last time telling don't test my patience pushes and takes the towel and goes to bathroom.
Khushi gets up And goes down by cursing her fate

While going down she thinks to go to nani's room

In Nani room
She goes inside nani's room and sees Nani reading holy book
Khushi- Nani can I come in .
Nani- come bitiya
Khushi- Nani are you still angry​ on me.
Nani - no bitiya frist I was angry on you both but after seeing you face I saw helplessness in your face . And I know my chotte really he must have reason to do this . Did you find it what.
Khushi-I don't know Nani and you that laad governor grandson is very stubborn he is not telling the reason but you don't worry Nani I will surely find it.
Nani-Ok beta but why you look so worried
Khushi-Nani I am worried about bhai's reaction .
Nani- you don't worry we will make him understand.(yes guys Nani knows the truth about Khushi)
And bitya why are you wearing the same dress .
Khushi- Nani I am having any dress so I thought to ask jiji before going to puja.
Nani thinks for sometime and goes to wardrobe and takes a red and white leghaga and gives to Khushi.
Nani-bitya I bought this for you when I bought for others but I didn't get tome to give this to you
You wear this today and these ornaments are chotte's mother's .she will be very happy if you wear this .

she will be very happy if you wear this

Khushi's leghaga

Neckless set

Khushi- thank you Nani I t is very beautiful .I will get ready fast and come down for puja .

In arshi's room
Khushi enter the room and waits for arnav to come out so that she can change .after five mins he comes out and Khushi glares him goes inside get changed
After 15 mintues she comes out by seeing her arnav gets mesmerized and stares her.
Khushi gets uncomfortable by his hot continues gaze. while walking she stumbles and falls and she closes her tightly to get Hong by the hard floor
But she didn't fell that instead she feels two cold hands around her waist and she gets lost in the caramel brown eyes . Arnav get lost in her eyes too. Both keeps staring each other . Khushi gets out of the trance and struggles out of his grip and this made arnav to get angry and grips tightly .
Khusi- Arnavji pls leave me.
Arnav- why you only like when he holds you .
Khushi gets confused
Khushi- about whom you are talking .
Arnav- don't act Khushi
And he pushes he . Khushi balances herself then Arnav notices the necklace and aks her.
Arnav- who gave you this.
Khushi-Nani only gave me as I don't know that I will get suddenly married .so I didn't bring my dress.
Arnav- ya ya you can wear this after all after 6 months if you think itself you can't live luxurious life.
And he leaves the room. Khushi gets hurt by listening these from the man who she loves the most.
After composing herself and started to go down. While she was going down suddenly someone drags her behind a pillar . She sees the person and gets shocked .he is non other than that creep snakewa.
Shyam- how can you do this to me Khushi ji
Khushi- you leave me How dare you touch me. She struggles to come out the grip.
Shyam- I love you khushiji . But you betrayared me .how can you marry sale sahib . Tell me Khushi ji. He tighten his grip on her arm.
Khushi gets angry and comes out of the grip and slaps him hard.
Khushi- what you said that I betrayed you . You betrayed me and my family . Begin a married man you engaged me .you took advantage of my buajis Innocence. You told lie and stayed as a PG in buaji's house. And after becoming a father you are still betraying your wife . I am telling the same thing again if you love di leave her because she deserves much more better than you .in you lust which you are telling as love don't lose a lovely wife like Anjali di. And you don't about me next time if dare to come near me then you have to face the consequence . Just get lost from my sight.
And Khushi goes down
Shyam- you didn't do right by slapping me you just wait and watch Khushi ji .how will I make you mine .your only mine. And he to goes from there.

In all these both of them missed a pair of eyes watching them .
After hearing this the person was very furious on shyam

To be continued

Pls tell how this chapter . Sry for less arshi scenes