chapter 13

Hey devi mayya 163 votes i can't believe . thank you soo much for your comments

After to the person who called her she comes back to the dinning table . Seeing her expressionless face Anjali ask her what happened.

Anjali: khushiji , what happened why you are look so dull

khushi: Nothing Di , Di can I go to GH today.

Anjali: Anything happened there, all are fine na.

khushi: Nothing serious Di . I want to see babuji. it has been week since i have seen them.

Nani: aery khushi bitiya why are you asking permission to see your babuji , you go bitiya.

Anjali: Yes khushiji No need to ask us .tell my wishes also to them.

khushi nodes and goes to her room to take her bag .

Arnav got tensed he thought that she is going to GH because of their yesterday's fight . he goes to their room and sees khushi getting ready to go.Seeing only her taking her jhola he sighs in relief.

Arnav: khushi wait I will drop you .telling her takes his tie and wears and turns to see her but finds her missing.

Arnav: What the... How dare she ignore me .

Arnav comes down ask Hp where is khushi.

Hp: Arnav bhaiya khushi now only went with Akash bhaiya as she asked to drop her.

Arnav got highly pissed hearing this: how dare she avoid me , from yesterday night she is talking with that to because of that damn chain . If i see that person who gave it to her i will..argg.... he runs his finger in his hair being frustrated. Then he sees something .

Arnav: Now I know what i have to do.

GH

khushi: Thanks jijaji . I will come to home myself.

Akash: it's okay khushiji . tell my greeting to Amma buaji and babuji.

khushi: ji jiju.

After biding bye to him khushi goes inside GH.

Buaji who was about to go market see khushi coming .

Buaji : hey re nandhkisore, khushi you came suddenly without informing . Everything is alright ?

khushi: ji buaji, and rushes towards shashi's room.

shashi is sitting in well chair and taking rest .khushi goes towards him and kneels down and takes his hand in her's. Garima and Buaji who follows khushi comes and stand behind her.

khushi: Babuji can able to answer my only one question.

shashi nodes his head.

khushi takes deep breath : You are in this condition because of shyam

shashi nodes his head again in yes.

Hearing this Garima starts to cry and buaji starts to blame herself.

Buaji: Hey re nandhkisore , this is all because of me I only made him stay her as pg and forced khushi to get engaged to him, because of me my brother is this condition. this is all because of me and starts to cry.