OvEr YoU?{sequel to NoT oVeR...

By ArianaGrandeBabe

It's been over a year since Camila left Y/N. Are things going to ever get better between Camila and Y/N or wa... More

Intro To My Life.
My life. [1]
It is what it is. [2]
Crazy [3]
It's my life.[4]
Just getting started. [5]
Home Sweet Home [6]
Things happen [7]
Things happen [part 2]
Dinner and Conversation [10]
Unreal. [11]
Mean [12]
Can't take it anymore [13]
What is going on? [14]
She knows [15]
I'm on my way. [16]
Get rid of him or else... [17]
Make a choice! [18]
Did I do the right thing? [19]
Royalty [20]
A Million and one Questions [21]
When she hurts, I hurt [22]
Can't be serious [23]
Happiness and Fear [24]
Early morning conversations/She's back [25]
I'm not going anywhere..[26]
Another day [27]
My two favorite girls and the unknown. [28]
What the f*ck! [29]
India knows best [30]
Like old times [31]
Great...More bullsh*t [32]
I need you. [33]
The truth? [34]
Tired of the Back and Forth/ I'm leaving... [35]
Date night [36]
Why are you here? [37]
I got it. [38]
Hard to face reality [39]
No more [40]
Your mouth says one thing, but your heart says the truth! [41]
Special [42]
Good times with you. [43]
Even when she's not around she's around! [44]
Bad feeling [45]
Let it go, because I don't have your heart. [46]
I want you. I've made my choice. [47]
I can't win [48]
Trying to be JUST friends.... Is harder than I imagined [49]
Doctor visits. [50]
Back to the basics... [51]
What are we? [52]
Ⓝⓔⓦ Ⓢⓣⓞⓡⓘⓔⓢ
Gotta go! [53]
Late Nights [54]
Work it out [55]
Everything is good ... (Or not) [56]
I'm done with this! [57]
The truth behind all the lies.. [58]
!Positive vibes only! [59]
Vacation vibes [60]
Vacation vibes [part 2]
Days like this. [62]
Unbelievable [63]
Gone. [64]
I know, I fucked up. [65]
I'm trying [66]
Happy Birthday Ro Ro! [67]
Too hard [68]
Why? [69]
A little more lovin' [70]
Moving Forward with You. [71]
Nights like this. [72]
Fuck a friendship. [73]
My peace [74]
Just me and you [75]
She's growing up ☹/Set the record straight![76]
The New Begining? [77]
Start to Finish.. [78]

Everything's good [9]

2.2K 465 130
By ArianaGrandeBabe

2 weeks later- last day of tour.

Y/N's POV.

"Thank you all so much! I couldn't do anything without you guys! This tour was great and I can't thank you all enough! My true fans, I love you!"

I controlled my breath as I jogged off stage. Tonight was my last performance of my tour. I've been on tour for almost a year now and it just feels good to finally be done.

I grabbed a towel from one of my guards. Walking down the hall as everyone patted my back constantly congratulating me. Amanda and the boys even came out to congratulate me. I was excited when I looked out in the crowd to see them it's seriously been a minute since we all were together.

"Man you killed it!" Travis said as we did our handshake.

"Yeah dude you did your thang out there." Josh said agreeing with Travis.

I nodded and smiled. "Thanks guys. I'm glad you all came."

"Y/N you know we wouldn't miss out on your last show." I hugged Amanda back.

"Right. Plus it's too many bad females in here." Justin's dumb ass said while looking at my background dancers walking by.

"Shut up Justin." We all said and I smacked him in the back of the neck.

"Thanks for coming bitch boy."

He reached to hit me back but I moved bumping right into someone.

"Good job out there kid." Rosa said

I smiled as I pulled her into a hug. "Thanks Rosa, glad I made you happy."

She lightly hit my shoulder and pushed me away from her.

So I just officially finished my tour here in Las Vegas. I can't lie I'm a little sad about it but happy that I got to entertain and give all my fans the best show of their lives.

I'm in a great mood like I have been lately. It's now been 2 weeks since Reign was in the hospital and things are going good with her. She's back to her normal, playful self which I am very grateful for. Also things between Nicki and I have really took off, we're actually taking things slow and starting to really get to know each other on another level. We're kinda like we were before except now we are way more than just friends with benefits.

But we've decided to not go public with our relationship yet. She feels it's better to stay low for now and I think the same. At least until we get really serious.

I can say I'm really starting to feel like myself again. I'm starting to be happy with myself and my life.

I was standing with my whole team and the guys around talking and laughing. While they of course congratulated me on the last show.

"Alright guys I'm about to hit the shower and get dressed. Dinner tonight on me." I spoke quickly and jogged off before they could say anything.

"Momma!"

I stopped and turned around to see my baby running towards me with a huge smile on her face.

"Ro! Babygirl I missed you so much!" I said as I lifted her up in my arms. I swear I wasn't even sure if Camila was really going to come or not.

"I missed you too momma!"

It's been maybe a week since I've seen her. After going to Miami I stayed while Reign was in the hospital then I had fly back out to St. Louis for rehearsals.

"Did momma do good out there?"

She giggled and nodded. "Yes, it was great!"

I nodded and kissed her everywhere ok her face.

"Stoooopp it momma!" She laughed as she tried to cover her face with her small hands.

I smiled as I let her face go. "Ok, ok where's your mommy at?"

"Right here." I looked over seeing Camila standing there.

I stared at her as I held Ro close to me.

"Oh hey." I said with a small nod and smile.

"Hey."

I looked down at Ro and ran my towel over my face.

"I'm happy you came."

She smiled and looked down at her hands. "I told you we would be here."

"You did. But I'm about to head to my dressing room to get freshened up."

"Oh ok, well I'll be out here when you're done."

"You can come in if you want."

She slowly shook her head. "Umm no I shouldn't I'll just wait."

I shrugged and nodded. "Alright cool."

"Come on Royalty." Camila said reaching out for her but Royalty started whining.

"No mommy I stay." She said holding a tight grip around my neck.

I sighed as I pulled back some rubbing her back. "Baby, momma will be right back ok?"

She looked down for a second then looked up at me with a pout.

"Ok momma."

I poked her cheeks making her laugh. "Ok Ro."

I chuckled softly giving her to Camila. "I won't be long. When I'm done with my meet and great we're going out to dinner. You're staying for that right?"

I had to ask now. Because the way she's been I'm not too sure if she would have just up and left.

Camila nodded her head with a small smile. "Yeah."

I nodded before turning back around and heading to my dressing room.

After taking my shower I got out and put on some fresh clothes. I grabbed one of my hats and my shoes before walking out. I turned the corner to see everyone sitting in the lounge room.

Justin and Travis were arguing about something. While Amanda and Josh day in one chair talking, and Camila day on a separate couch with Ro playing games on her tablet.

"Sup guys." I said getting their attention.

"What's up bro, you ready now?" Travis asked and I shook my head.

"Nah not yet, I got a meet and great soon."

Royalty ran up to me I bent down picking her up and she grabbed my face. "Momma!"

"Yes Ro?"

"I really really missed you." She said with a pout on her lips. I couldn't control my smile, this little girl is my world.

I pulled her to me and threw her up in the air. "Aww I missed you more babygirl."

My security came in. "Hey Y/N, sorry to interrupt but you have a meet and great in about ten minutes."

I nodded standing up with Royalty in my arms clinging to my neck.

"You want to come and meet mommas fans Ro?" I looked at her and she nodded.

"Yes momma, I stay wif you."

"Ok baby. Camila, I'm taking Ro with me."

Camila looked up from her phone and nodded. "Where to?"

"My meet and great." She nodded slowly and I shrugged. "You can come if you want."

She looked up and me than back to her phone. "Umm I don't think so."

Royalty let go of me and wiggled in my arms letting me know she wanted to be let down. I put her down and watched her go over to Camila's lap.

"Pretty please mommy! Come wif me and momma." She moved both her hands in a give me motion. I guess she thought that would make Camila come.

I chuckled at her. "Ro baby maybe mommy just doesn't want to come."

"No, I'll come." Camila stood up from the couch and I eyed her.

"You sure, because if you're not comfortable than you don't have to."

She shrugged and looked down at Royalty placing her hands on her cheek. "Yeah I'm sure."

"Yay mommy and momma together!" She cheesed making me look at Camila.

I looked back to see Amanda smirking at me. God she's so annoying.

"Aww we would all like that huh Ro?"

Royalty smiled and nodded her head quickly. "Uh huh."

"Amanda, hush please." I said glaring at her and she raised her arms up. I looked back at Camila and sighed. "Umm let's go." I really didn't want to stand here any longer and let things start to get any more awkward than it already was.

"Aye we'll be back y'all know the drill." I told them because every time they'd come to a show and I had a meet and great they would always go back to the bus and chill. Because my meet and greats always took forever.

Camila threw me a small smile and nodded. I picked Royalty back up and placed on my hip.

As soon as we made it to the meet and great we could hear people literally screaming and yelling down the hall. It was so loud that I think it kinda scared Royalty.

She laid her head down on my shoulder burying her face in my neck.

"It's ok baby. Here go to mommy for a second ok."

She nodded slowly as I passed her to Camila.

When we walked into the room fully I heard gasp and people started screaming even louder. I could only make out some of the things that were said like

"Omg! It's Camila and Royalty!"

"Awww look at them! They look so happy!"

"Royalty!"

"She is so cute!"

"Camila, I love you!"

"Y/N!"

"Are they back together!"

I smiled and waved before my guards took us over to the signing table. They pushed people back making them get in line and I looked back at Camila who was still holding a scared Royalty as she slightly waved to the crowd.

"Hey, you can take her over into that room over there!" I shouted over the noise pointing to the room. "Or you can go and sit on the stage. I know she's not happy right now." I knew she shouldn't have came but it's what she wanted. But luckily she had that damn tablet.

Camila looked around and down at Ro. "Yeah I think you're right, we'll go sit up there."

I nodded and watched her be escorted over to the top stage and people of course yelled things out and snapped pictures. But Camila was very much used to it so I know it didn't bother her.

I licked my lips as I looked around the crowded room.

"You ready?" Jim asked with his hands on my shoulder.

I looked over at him and nodded while fixing my hat on my head. "Hell yeah bro, let's end this right."

Jim chuckled and nodded as he started directing he line towards me.

I smiled as the fans started to come up to me. When really all I could think about was dinner tonight. It's been a while since we've all been in the same room together. So I'm hoping for the best.

💖💖💖💖

A/N

Hi everyone👋🏼I hope you all enjoyed this small update! More to come in just a bit😌I think you'll enjoy...

Sooo Y/N finish her tour and Camila actually showed up. Things are going pretty good, but how will things go at dinner...😳

Well let's just hope for the best!

Please let me know what you think💭

As always thank you all so much for reading/voting💖also sorry for any mistakes🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 4.6K 48
This is a story of what happened to Camila after she left Fifth Harmony. With all 5 of the girls' lives heading into different directions, will Fifth...
47.2K 1.5K 46
"I'm tired of feeling alone Lauren. " Y/N pulled her hips close to his hearing his favorite little gasp that escape her red lips. "There's always so...
75K 3.1K 7
Y/N and Lauren are completely and utterly in love, but being famous can take its toll on a relationship. Their time isn't right, according to Y/N, so...
41.4K 1.1K 16
*(lauren/you/camila)* gxg Y/n had never understood the world's obsession with romantic relationships, no matter how hard she tried. Lover after love...