The Vampires Orphan (Larrysty...

By keil-san

Harry Styles well-known millionaire that controls all of Londons power system in 1945, everyone sees Harry as... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Epilogue

chapter 13

2.9K 115 65
By keil-san

Flashback to when Louis met with Niall before he went to work

-

"Wheres Harry?" Louis asked walking into the house after following Niall to the kitchen.

"He said he had business to do then he would be going to work so I guess you came here to talk to me and not him I assume?" Louis nodded grimacing as Niall devoured his sandwich and immediately started making a new one.

"What is that thing that I saw and please tell me that wasn't Harry." Niall nodded swallowing another bite.

"I'm not a lier so I'm not gonna lie, that was Harry and Harry is a straight up vampire. Yeah, I bet you would be like what the hell they're all gone. They got killed by that huge fire. No, they didn't. In fact, one-tenth of the vampire population was killed, Harry's family survived that, the rest of the vampire population scattered in groups to be kept safe." Niall smiled taking another bite of his sandwich.

"How can you be so fine with ratting out your roommate, the man that gave you a house to stay in so you can escape your own fame?" Niall tensed up growling.

"I lied about that, Harry never accepted me in his house. I broke it and stayed here. He always kicked me out and did anything to keep me from coming here but I kept on coming here because I needed to get away from my fame. In fact, Harry hates me with so much of a passion he would be happy to murder me, but he knows that I know he's a vampire and I am not afraid to tell anyone and get his ass thrown to the government." 

"Why didn't you tell the government yourself then?" Louis stared at Niall confused because the man had now gone silent.

"I was scared, the amount of time I have been keeping this secret for myself would make them question me way too much, I don't do good under pressure." Louis gaped at the man that would literally eat anything but doesn't do good under pressure.

"Well, that's good to know. You must really care for Harry if you kept his secret this long though." Niall nodded.

"I don't hate Harry. I see him as an older brother kind of. He may not of let me stay here because he kept on kicking me out but he lets me eat whatever I want here and has super nice when he can be. I honestly would be devastated when the government kills him. At least he will be free of me, I annoy him way too much." Niall laughed scratching the back of his head.

"He deserves to go to the government I hope they torture him for everything he's done." Niall stopped and frowned at Louis.

"Youll regret saying that in the future." 

-

End of flashback

-

Harry refused to talk to anyone unless he got to see Louis. Of course, that deal stuck with Harry. Spending a whole week in a bright white room ignoring the animal blood they gave to him on a daily bases. 

"Harry if you don't eat anything now we will have to sedate you and force feed you." Harry shook his head and continued to stare at the wall.

"Louis, I just want to talk to him." Eleanor sighed and snapped her fingers making a group of men come to her.

"Did you get in contact with Mr. Tomlinson yet?" All three men shook their heads and showed the mail that they have sent to him only to have it sent back to them with a large crayon marking on it saying NO.

"That boy, sure helps us find another vampire but don't help us get this vampire to give us some answers. Selfish little prick." Eleanor jumped when Harry banged into the glass window.

"Don't you ever insult him! He is not selfish! He is the kindest person in this human filth world! When I get out of here I will personally make sure that I will kill you just to make sure that filthy women sluts like you are never even breathing the same air as him." Eleanor smirked seeing she pinched one of Harry's nerves.

"Get Mr. Tomlinson here, I don't care what you have to do. Get him here." Harry glared growling at the three men wandering off.

"Your men better not hurt him. I will make it rain havoc on you for the rest of your life." Eleanor shook her head smirking.

"No Mr. Styles, I will make it rain havoc on you. You won't even outlive me because once we have dissected you till your nothing but a rotting corpse we will throw you away like the trash you are." 

-

"Mr. Tomlinson we are on order that we have to retrieve you and bring you back with us. We are ordered to use force if we have to." Louis sighed hiding under his bed just wanting those three men to go away.

It grew quiet for a full half hour. Louis began to think they were gone till a large explosion sound rung through the house. Louis shot out from under his bed and ran into the living room seeing his front door was gone. 

"What the hell is your problem?!" Louis looked around seeing the door had been scattered all over the living room some of it in the kitchen.

"We are ordered to take you with us and bring you to Miss Calder. Please come with us or we will have to use force." Louis was beyond pissed, he didn't want to see Harry or this Calder bitch.

"Fine, this better be good because I will sue you guys if you wasted my time." 

"I don't believe that is necessary Mr. Tomlinson."

-

"What did you want? I thought I gave you guys what you wanted. Why do you still need me?" Eleanor pointed to the room Harry was in.

His back was faced to the window and he was hunched down on the floor.

"He refuses to speak to us unless you talk with him first. We need our answers and we are not getting what we want at the moment so  help us." Louis rolled his eyes crossing his arms over his chest.

"Do you want to go in there with him or do you want to talk to him through the window?" Louis nodded to the window and walked over to the glass tapping on it.

Harry turned around and smiled up at Louis. 

"What did you want to talk about? This is the last time I'm ever talking to you though so make it worth it." 

"I'm sorry, I want to answer all of your questions." Louis raised his brow to continue.

"Why did you kill my mum?" Harry opened his mouth then closed it sighing.

'You should have expected this Harry. Lie to him, get him on our side. We can get out of here and survive.' "Your mother wasn't the good women you think she was. She was a selfish witch, I would always see her on the streets with you, she would use whatever money she had to buy food for herself and give you small leftovers that were mostly just crumbs. She came to me one day wanting to expose me because she found out who I was. She threatened me that she would tell everyone what I was if I didn't give her money. She said she wanted enough to help her out to leave London. She wasn't even gonna bring you, she was gonna abandon you. So I killed her, I killed her because she was selfish to an innocent child. I didn't want to but I cared about your life and mine as well." Louis uncrossed his arms tears prickling in his eyes.

"Then tell me about Zayn." 

"Zayn was a guy I used to keep myself alive, I made sure to feed him, give him enough sunlight, and he had a bed and bathroom all set up for him to live. I don't like just taking people and drinking from them, it's rude and not like me. So I chose Zayn. I know that's not good but I had to do what I had to do. I only ever killed a couple of people, for good causes though. I killed your mother for the horrible women she was a few school girls because they forced another girl into being a sex slave for money." Louis looked around the room and leaned closer to the window.

"What about me? What do you think about me?" 

"I love you... I've loved you since the day I found you in my house. I knew I needed you. I knew I wanted to be with you but I was scared of how you would react. Being gay isn't exactly likable yet, I don't want you hurt because of my love for you." 

"I love you too Harry." Harry blushed with a bright smile on his face.

"Please get me out of here so I can be with you officially and not die here. I don't want you to be hurting because of our feelings for not being able to be with each other." Louis nodded walking away.

"Your gonna kill him right?" Eleanor nodded looking up from her clipboard.

"Can I still get my answers with him before you do that?" Eleanor eyed Louis suspiciously.

"What questions do you have in mind?" 

"He killed my mum, I can't let that slip past me. I need to know more about why." Eleanor nodded and leaned back to one o.f the men.

"I want Mr. Styles in cuffs. He and Mr. Tomlinson have unfinished business to talk about face to face." 

"Make sure he regrets ever existing." Louis nodded following the men leading to Harry.

'I will get you out of here Harry. I promise.' 

-

KJ: Hello my lovely people and lovely readers and writers! Yes, another chapter! Hope you all liked it! Anygays yes I managed to do two chapter today! I know that's not a lot but each chapter was one thousand plus words and I am just on a roll. I don't know, I think it because this story is close to ending and I haven't even done that many chapters but they were good chapters. I mean I now have set a new rule for myself. When I make larry stories. The story has to reach one hundred reads that when I can end the story whenever I want. I also know how I am gonna end this story but I don't think I should tell you or even give you guys a hint because it will just ruin the story. Just be happy that these two babies are together now. I mean are they together though? They never confirmed it yet, I believe confirming a relationship is by a kiss or sex or facebook status but Facebook wasn't invented yet. Anygays what do you guys and gals think will happen in the next chapter? Anygays love you all, good afternoon, night, and or morning! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 75 3
Harry is usually a bright, sunshiny person that always brought joy into any room. Louis loved him more than anything and would do anything for him. A...
232K 10.5K 46
Sixteen year old Louis Tomlinson and his family moved into a haunted house. Not just any haunted house: The Styles Residence. Many years ago the pare...
26K 930 30
Harry styles is a highschool student. Hes popular, has tons of friends and is a ladies man but that's just the outside. On the inside, he's nobody. H...
2.1M 60K 21
Louis Tomlinson lives in a world where Domination and Submission is a norm. When you are born you are either branded Sub or Dom. Subs get a little pi...