unpopular (Ariana Grande and...

By youngmoney_13

Ariana is the most popular girl in sea brook college, her ex boyfriend Nicholas wants her back, and wants to... More

unpopular (Ariana Grande and Jai Brooks)
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7 SHORT POV
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 NEW GIRL
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 'PoPuLaR'
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 'TRADEGY'
Chapter '17'
Chapter 18 'The date'
Chapter 19
'LOVE ME' Ch.20
CHAPTER 21

Chapter 12

521 15 3
By youngmoney_13

(After school)

 Becky decided to meet up after school for the project so I was driving to her house.

  I arrived and I began to knock on the door cautiously, she had a really nice and big house. 

  “Hey aria” she said opening the door, giving me a really tight hug.

  “Hi” I replied.

  She took me upstairs; we went in her room and began to work on our project, we working on Alois Auer.

  “Hey so can I ask why those girl always tease you?” Becky asked.

  “Well I used to actually be best friends with them you see” I murmured.

 “Really WTF” she shouted.

 “Yeah and then this guy nick was talking to them and for some reason they just started to ignore me” I replied with a really sad tone.

  “Oh I know that kid he asked me if I was friends with you after school” Becky jested

  “Why?” I asked.

  “Haha I don’t know” she replied.

  After talking we began to continue with our project, Becky was actually pretty cool and I guess she will be a new friend, but I don’t want to get to close otherwise just in case nick comes up to her she might ditch me like they did and I will get hurt again.

  “So are you and that jai kid dating?” she yelled.

 “What no Omg” I yelled, letting out a little chuckle.

  Everyone thought that Jai and I were dating it was really funny.

  “Does it look like were dating though” I asked.

  “YEP” she replied flicking through the history book that was given to us about Alois Auer.

 ------------------------------------

It was getting late and I decided to go home.

 “Hey Becky, I’m gonna go home now” I said.

  “What already” she mumbled.

“Dood its 9:00pm” I jested.

  “Okay then see ya,” she yelled from her room door, while I was walking down the stairs.

 “See ya,” I yelled back.

 /sorry for the short update, i will update soon though so vote and comment xx love you all/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 6.6K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
61.8K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
775K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
122K 5.1K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...