Fenris Together

By everyhearthasahero18

Two siblings Andy and Lauren are mutants when things turn bad pretty quick, Andy and the hellfireclub try all... More

Castmembers
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty-One
Chapter Fourty-Two

Chapter Thirty-Four

113 73 0
By everyhearthasahero18

Author's Note:

Hello,

I'm so sorry for the late update on this chapter. Happy 2019. I've been busy with my own life outside of Wattpad, and plus I have other accounts that I role play on as well and I sometimes forget to write this book. I can't promise when the next update will be, I'm going to be real busy for my second semester for college. I can probably get an update at least once a month to the least.

Also this chapter is based off of Season 2 episode 10 episode, well a little bit of it is.

Happy New Year even though past January 1st.

~enjoy~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lauren's POV

For my birthday, I decided to go bowling by myself. It's the least I can do, since Fade brought Rebecca back to headquarters today and she's causing more trouble for Reeva and others to concatenate on the next mission.

Andy seems out of it because he loves Rebecca and she loves him. I can't keep staying here with them. I want to be with Andy, I do it's just that he's busy with talking with Lorna, Sage. I figured this would give all of them space without me being at HQ today.

The bowling alley was full of people. Luckily for me this bowling alley is for mutants and humans are who be together in peace. The person at the counter with the shoes give me the size I wear, things seemed to quiet... to quiet because people are always bowling and talking, but all they were doing was...

Staring at me...

Walking towards one of the open bowling lanes. I put my name in the computer system, after that grabbing bowling bowl and tying my shoes.

As I got up to bowl, I felt someone grab my hand tightly. I turn to look behind me to see who grabbed my hand, there stood Andy and Lorna who was behind him.

"Hey guys. What are you doing here?"

"We weren't going to let the birthday girl spend her birthday alone. Come on Lauren you know that I wouldn't do anything for your birthday." Andy comments hugging me as Lorna joined in on our hug as well.

"Is it okay we join you?" Lorna asks.

"Yeah of course. I thought ever since Fade brought Rebecca back to head quarters that I would leave for the day to let everyone calm down and stay out of the way."

Lorna and Andy look at each other. Something was wrong Andy started to tear up wipes the tears away.

"Hey. Andy are you okay? What happened?" Comforting Andy, I pull him into a hug.

"Um... it's kind of complicated story. Andy went down to the training room and set Rebecca free from the box Reeva had put her in, while the rest of us were planning for our next mission which is coming up pretty soon. Once the elevator opened up in the meeting room, all of us seen Rebecca coming towards us and tried to kill us on the spot, but Andy manage to stop Rebecca from winning by killing us. Rebecca hit the wall from getting hit with Andy's powers and was killed." Lorna explained.

"I- I killed her. I cared so much about her." Andy muttered to himself having a hard time trying to keep the thought of Rebecca being gone.

"I'm sorry Andy... I know you and Rebecca we're very happy together. Listen let's do some bowling to take your mind off it."

Andy nods smiling at me.

Something seemed off with how Lorna and Andy are acting. I know that the death of Rebecca hit Andy hard, but there is something else that they're not telling me right now.

~Two hours later~

After two whole games of bowling. I could tell that Lorna and Andy were still up to something, every time I went up to bowl they whispered to each other. I feel that this mission there talking about involves me and Andy using this one word I still hate to this day...

Fenris....

"Okay, birthday girl, let's go back to headquarters and you and I can play video games in my room." Andy laughed.

The three of us head out of the bowling alley and head straight back to headquarters walking in silence. As we walked into the building the lights were all off.

"Why are the lights off in here?"

"SURPRISE.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUREN." a group of loud people say as the lights turned on in the room showing party decorations on the walls on a cake in the middle and presents on a table.

"What's all of this?" I was in complete shock and surprised, but happy at the same time, but I could see that there was broken glass on the floor where I'm assuming where Rebecca was killed.

Reeva stepped forward, "Andrew told us that it was your birthday and he told us you never did anything for your birthday before or after you found out you we're a mutant so all of us thought we would throw you a birthday party. I know Andrew and Lorna told you about what had happened to Rebecca once you left. That though shouldn't ruin your special day or this party. Start the music Fade." Reeva explains.

Fade turns on the music, Andy guides me over to the others, Dawn walked over to me with a small present.

"Thank you Dawn."

Dawn walks back over to Marcos with Lorna joining Marcos. "Hope you like it Lauren. Dawn picked it out herself." Marcos smiled giving me a hug.

"Dawn I'm sure would appreciate if you opened it right now. She's excited to see your face expression from the present." Lorna smiled.

Opening the present from Dawn. It was a little bear with a little note with the word Dawn on it.

Walking over to Dawn, I smiled at her and was given a hug by her. "Thank you Dawn. I love it."

Dawn walks away after giving me a hug going back over to Marcos and Lorna. Andy joins back over to me with a piece of cake.

"Thanks bro."

"Your welcome sis" Andy comments, looking around the room, one of the TV's turned on showing a mutant up rising becoming stronger with the mutant underground destroyed.

"Reeva are you looking at this?" Esme asks.

Everyone turned to look at the TV, and watched mutant destroying the mutant underground to pieces.

"Andy, Lauren, Lorna I'm sending you guys to go check out this situation at the underground." Reeva explains.

"Right now?" Lorna asks putting Dawn on the ground to walk back over to Marcos.

"Be careful, we'll still be here when you get back." Marcos comments hugging Lorna, as all of us head to the parking garage to get in one of the cars.

As we all arrived at the mutant underground, the place was completely covered in dust and rumble.

"I can't believe that this place is gone."

"Lauren Andy we need to get out of here now. The purifiers are roaming the area and we can't take them down by ourselves." Lorna warns us.

One of the purifiers saw us and started to fire at us, this wasn't going to be good. The only thing I can do to make sure Andy and Lorna get out of here safe is if I protect them from getting hit and letting the bullets take a direct hit on me.

"LAUREN?" Andy yells, Andy steps in front of me and uses his abilities on the purifier that fired at us.

"Andy you and Lorna need to get out of here... NOW, I'll deal with this purifier myself."

"Lauren, your hurt. We're not leaving you here alone. Reeva won't be happy if your hurt and didn't come back with us. Come on Lauren. It's not safe to leave you here hurt, it might be your birthday, but none of this is yours or ours fault." Lorna explains.

----------------------------------

Andrew's (Andy) POV

No one hurts my sister. I won't let anyone hurt her ever. She and I feel pain and dreams and no one messes with my only sister. This purifier will pay with his life for shooting at Lorna, Lauren, and I.

Watching the purifier who goes by the name Kyle falls to the ground asking for mercy. I brake his legs one at a time. Smirking as he screams in pain.

"ANDY! STOP I'm okay." Lauren yells at at me stopping me from hurting the purifier. "Come we need to go now."

"NO. He's a coward and is trying to kill you by shooting you in the back."

"No please..." the purifier asked for mercy.

"Andy stop... we have to go now." Lauren yells at me grabbing my arm roughly looking at me with concern.

I look back at the purifier on the ground and follow Lorna and Lauren back to the SUV we came here in.

"Are the both of you okay?" Lorna asks us as we drove back to headquarters quickly.

I look over at Lauren to see if she's okay, and she looked fine from what I could see from sitting next to her in the SUV. I realized Lauren was holding her side and that there was a blood stain becoming bigger by the second.

"Lorna. How much further until we're back at headquarters?"

"We're almost there I promise Andy. How's Lauren doing?" Lorna replied.

"She's bleeding on her side, I don't know how much longer she can last before it worsens or anything else."

"Andy... I'm... fine..." Lauren breathed out heavily.

"Lauren. Please hang in there."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 71 27
This story consists after the events of the finale of the Gifted TV show. Except this is a what if. so I have changed the outcome of that episode. th...
9K 196 17
When Megan finally left her abusive home and found a new family, life couldn't be better but when one nightmare makes her relive her worst moments a...
11.8K 2.5K 25
Lauren Strucker is tired of pretending to be innocent, tired of denying who she truly. She's tired of people being hunted down and turned against one...
706 102 35
As the drama carries on, the well anticipated cliffhanger is continued. But as time progresses, Abby gets really bad PTSD and keeps having bad flash...