🖤Bendy x reader🖤

By blusugarcane

After years without the studio y/n decides to go back to finish what his Uncle Joey Drew started and who woul... More

I didn't want to leave
I'm going back
Back at the studio
A new Friend
A new Friend part 2
The spotlight
A Jealous Demon
The Corruption
Home sweet Home
True Feelings
A game of Hide n Seek
An Angel returns
A/N
A Unexpected Guess
The big Fight
A Birthday (Bendy 😈)
A sad Birthday
A Neko's plan
A day with Dylan
A nightmare run
A Different Demon
Rescue Mission!
A change in emotions
A day without y/n
A/n
Get to know me!!!
Without my Demon
In Fear of Destiny
Get to know the characters
Step by step she will break
Get to know the Characters (Bendy)
Get to know the character (Boris)
The next Chapter (Not really)
Quest Bendy x Tough pirate reader
Just for fun
Next Chapter (not really again)
Bendy x Bunny!Reader
Step by step she will break (Part two)
Pick How she Looks!!!!
Step by step she will break (part three)
Get to know the character (Joey)
Meet Bendy, Bendy meet my parents
The new Characters
Get to know the character (Crstyal)
Happy Birthday y/n!
Surprisingly Emotional
Get to know the character (Jax)
Get to know the character (Rosie)
My Demon inside and a special wolf's birthday (Boris🐺)
My demon inside and a special wolf's birthday (part two)
A demon by my side
Inky meets her match
Just for fun again!!!
Q and A (question and answer) part one
Something isn't right (part one)
Something isn't right (part two)
Get to know the character (Henry)
New thing to Say!!!
Something isn't right (part three)
Nothing to worry about... right?
A little Chit Chat!!!
Welcome Back!!!!
Just Another announcement!!
Keep Having Bad Luck
Back to normal?
Wanna talk to you guys!!!!
Q and A (part two)
Just a Tiny reminder!
Get to know the character (Destiny)
Several Problems to deal with
Time's up!!!
Sweet and Innocent... maybe not
Chrismas Special!!!
Get to know the character (Dylan)
She's Always Been Like this... I thought
Thank You so much!!!
I'm not Dead
Another Story
Get to know the character (Alison)
Demons Should Think Alike
Demons Should Think Alike part 2
Making an Announcement
Demons Should Think Alike part 3
😅Sorry Guys 😅
Author Not (you don't have to read if you don't want to)
Regret
Author Note!!
Another Author Note!!!
A little Author note(≧▽≦)
🎃Halloween Special🎃
Happy Holidays!!!
🎄Christmas Special🎄(part one)
No Motivation。:゚(;'∩';)゚:。
Her Thoughts
(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤Announcement(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Quick Update on everything
Just a little discussion( ̄ヘ ̄;)
Random face reveal again
I need some help deciding guys!!

A change of heart

275 8 2
By blusugarcane

(Destiny pov)
"Dad?" I said as I walked to the kitchen to see him talking on the phone it was my mother 'I honestly really do miss her' I thought to myself before my dad got off the phone "What's up pumpkin?" He asked "Can you take me to the studio?" I asked "What? Why do you wanna go there?" He asked "I think I know who that new thing was lurking around here is. But, I need to make sure my guess is right" I say smiling "Why?" He asked me "I want to protect someone. And before you say anything else don't ask who and we can wait until I get out of school" I say as I walked out the kitchen and grabbed my book bag and walked out the house and to school 'this thing is not gonna get his hands on you...'

(Your pov)
"Is everyone ready?" I asked smiling at everyone Bendy is not going to school with me today but that's fine. "Yeah, let's go" I say as me,Jax,Rosie,Star and Inky went with me to Jax's car and we headed to school.

(Allison pov)
"Hey Allison?" I heard someone say as I turned around to see that it was Bendy standing in my doorway "Yeah?" I say "Do you wanna tell me why that angel had you as a hostage?" Bendy asked me "Huh? Oh! When we back at the studio and you was still there Alice would be in the lower parts of the studio and would make up plans on how to split both you and y/n up. After a while I found out what she was doing and I was gonna tell you but she blackmailed me and said if I was going to tell you she was gonna kill me" I said "That blasted angel" Bendy said crossing his arms and smiling "Don't worry. I'm going to make sure that nothing will happen to you" Bendy said before leaving and leaving me in my room until I heard coughing and it wasn't normal coughing it sounded bad.

After walking thorough the hall I see that the only room I didn't check was Dylan's and to the say how he acts like he would had been the first person to say hello to everyone and when I opened the door I see Dylan turning in his bed and half of the bed was covering in ink.

"Dylan?" I say quietly as I walked over to him "W-why are you h-here? P-please don't kill her " I hear him say as he coughed out a little ink I felt his forehead and looked at him "You're burning up" I say as I walked out his room and down the stairs to find Crstyal or Joey "Joey?" I called to him and he appeared "Yes Allison" he said smiling as he was sitting on the couch "Something is very wrong with Dylan" I say and he looked at me "Where is he?" He asked "In his room" I say as he snapped his fingers and disappeared to where I'm guessing is Dylan's room.

(Joey pov)
I appeared in Dylan's room and Allison said that something is wrong with Dylan and she was right "Dylan, Dylan can you hear me?" I asked as I sat on the edge of his bed "P-please don't hurt her" he whispered to himself "Come on Dylan. Wake up" I say shaking him and his body feels like it is on fire or something 'what's causing this? I am not leaving your side' I thought to myself.

(Dylan dream)
I stood there in fear as this demon who was taller than me was holding Crstyal by the neck and Rosie was laying on the floor unconscious "Now Dylan. I am not going to ask you again. Where's Bendy the demon?" He asked with a smirk on his face "W-why do you want to know?" I asked "Just want to chit chat with my own kind" he said smiling as his grip closed tighter on Crstyal neck "I'm not tell you where he is!" I yelled "Oh okay. Than she's gonna die because of you" he said as his grip closed completely shutting her air pipe and she stop breathing "Crstyal!" I yelled...

(End of dream)
My eyes shot open and was face to face with Crstyal and Joey 'this energy feels familiar to me' I thought to my self before Crstyal started talking "Dylan are you okay?" She asked as she hugged me "Y-yeah" I say looking at her "Do you think he's sick Joey?" She asked as she turned to face Joey "Yep it's a cold. This is the same thing that happened to Bendy when he was created but it happened a few months later on" he said crossing his arms "Dylan, I am gonna have to wash these sheets. You can sleep in my room" she said smiling as I looked at her and she smiled "O-okay" I said as I snapped my fingers and looked that I was in her room and I laid down on her bed and drifted off to sleep.
'I don't want to have another nightmare'

(Mason's pov)
Shit! Couldn't get no information out of the young demon and y/n won't say anything either. This is gonna be harder than I thought it should be. Why? He was suppose to be so scared he would do anything to help his 'mother'. He must have known it was a dream or something.

'We will meet Bendy the dancing demon'

(Your pov)
Second class was sorta boring and Lucy was sitting next to me. "Hey y/n" she said smiling happily at me "Hey Lulu. How's it going?" I asked "Pretty good. Did you do your homework?" she asked and once again I got a dizzy feeling in my head "Shit" I say under my breath "What's wrong?" Lucy asked "Nothing. Just a little light headed is all. Maybe I will go see the nurse" I say as I grabbed my book bag and waved goodbye to her and walked towards the nurse's office.

On my way there I see Mason was walking alone and was walking towards me. "Hey y/n" he said I haven't noticed that his voice sounded a little familiar to me but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"Hey" I said "Where are you going?" He asked as I smiled slightly "Just to the nurse" I say and he smirked at me and all of a sudden the dizzy feeling came back and it was too much to handle and all I seen was black.

(Bendy pov)
"So Dylan caught a cold?" I asked in my human form and looked at Joey who sitting in the couch with me "Yeah. Have you been feeling a strange amount of energy lately?" Joey asked "Yeah but just a little. Why do you ask?" I asked looking at him "We might need to take a stop to the studio" Joey said "Why? What is this about Drew?" I asked with a worried look on my face "Don't worry. I just want you to come with me" Joey said and I nodded "Fine" I say finally and he smiled.
'what's going on?'

(Back to you)
I wake up and unaware of my surroundings. "Where am I?" I asked and I looked towards the nurse and I heard her thoughts 'she's Lucky that the new boy which is super cute brought her in here' I hear her say and she looked towards me with a gentle smile on her face "Good that you woke up Ms. L/n" She said on her clipboard "How did I get here?" I asked her "A young man brought you in here and to watch you" she said and looked at her with confusion "Oh. Okay" I say finally "And he told me to give you this" she said as she held up a black rose and I looked at it "It so pretty" I say as I slowly took it out her hands and grasped it in mine 'did Mason get me this black Rose?' I thought to myself and I looked at the nurse and she nodded "You are free to go back to class" she said turning away and I nodded and got up off the bed and grabbed my book bag and walked out with the rose still in my hand.

(Boris pov)
"To bad that Dylan got sick" I say as my tail swayed slightly in the air and I was looking at Bendy "Yeah. I feel bad that he has to stay in bed" He said with his arms crossed "Boris?" I hear Bendy call me and looked forward with a smile "Yeah?" I say back "Do you mind while I am gone you check on Dylan? I am doing something important with Joey and I don't want to leave him here unsupervised" he said smiling a time and I nodded my head "Go ahead. No time to be wasting" I say as my tail wagged a little and Bendy smiled and walked out the house with Joey.

(Dylan pov)
I was laying in bed and my head hurt I tried to get up but I couldn't I started to roll on the bed until I rolled off and I was still wrapped in the blankets and I whimpered softly 'what's happening to me?' I thought until I saw nothing but darkness...

(Few minutes later Crstyal pov)
I was cleaning up Dylan's room and I heard crying... crying? who can be crying I started walking out of his room and when I got closer to my room the crying got louder and I looked up in the room to see the blankets are on the floor and something or someone was wiggling in them as well.

"Dylan?" I say as lifted the cover up to see a baby with black horns and I think I am going crazy "Dylan? Is that really you?" I asked the baby as I picked the child up and held him in my arms.

As I held the baby in my hand he smiled and grabbed my ear "Mommy!" He said and I smiled "Maybe having you as a baby wouldn't be so bad" I say as I kissed baby Dylan on the head and walked out my room and down stairs to Boris to show him.

(Bendy pov)
We arrived at the studio and we was looking at all the drawings of Dylan and Crstyal.

"Tell me if you find a baby drawing that looks like Dylan" Joey said as he was on the other side of the room looking and I was on the other "Okay!" I say as I dug through them and I found a baby picture "Found it Drew!" I yelled and he looked up and rushed over to me and he got the picture it my hand "Is that Dylan?" I asked and Joey nodded "When Henry first made Dylan he made teenager and baby versions of him just in case Crstyal ever wanted a child. When y/n found the sketches she must had used the teenager ones instead of the baby ones" Joey said "okay. What does this has to do with Dylan?" I asked "Dylan was sick because the ink that is keeping his body together is changing and turning him into a child or a infant I should say" Joey said looking over to me "So Dylan is gonna be baby?" I asked "Yep!" Joey said smiling.

(Mason pov)
Why did I do that? All I wanted was to make a small conversation with y/n and I make her pass out on the ground.

Luckly I caught her and she was still sleep. It's a good thing that I read her thoughts and was able to see that she was worried that I might kidnap her again. If only I could~

(After school Destiny pov)
"Off to the studio?" Dad asked and I nodded "Let's go" I say as he started the car and we was headed to the studio. After a few minutes I decided to ask dad about a old character in the studio "Dad?" I called and just answered without taking my eyes off the road "Do you remember Mason?" I asked and he looked at me "The other ink demon?" He asked and I nodded "I am surprised that you still remember him" Dad say with a smile.

If you highly confused with what we are talking about back when I was with dad at the studio he worked on this other demon because I was upset that Bendy like my lovely n/n better than me so he made a drawing a demon but I didn't want that demon I wanted Bendy but that's all in the past.

After a few minutes of looking out the window I see that we was in front of the studio and dad got out the car and I do the same "We're here" dad said smiling as we both went into the studio we two people talking to each other so we walked closer to where the voices was coming from and we was face to face with Bendy and Joey.

(Bendy pov)
"Hey Henry" Joey said smiling and I look towards the girl with the red hair "Who is that?" I asked looking at the girl "Wow. I am surprised you don't remember me Bendy dear" the girl said smiling "This is Destiny" Henry said smiling and I looked wide eyed at her "What is she doing here Henry?" I asked "She might knows something about something about something is lurking around with a massive amount of energy" Henry said "I have been picking up a huge wave of energy" Joey said "Exactly. I think I know what or who it might be" Destiny said smiling "Just because you know something doesn't mean I will be friends with you" I say crossing my arms "I am really doing it for y/n. And to keep her safe" Destiny said.

"Now. I need to ask you a question" Destiny said and I nodded "Do you know a demon named Mason? I heard Henry talk about it a few years ago" She asked and I thought about it "No. What does had to do with a demon named Mason?" I asked and she smirked "Well, by the power he is giving off it seems like he is second the most powerful ink demon" Destiny said and I looked at her.

"It can't be. There ear only three ink demons and there can't be another one without me knowing" I say "So... have you notice a large amount of energy similar to yours but not quite?" She asked and I nodded slowly at her "Something is wrong here. And if you we don't do anything something even worst will happen" Destiny said with a worried face and she took a deep breath "I would do anything to protect the one I cared the most about since I was a child. Even if she doesn't show any affection to me" Destiny said and I looked at her...

'Destiny truly care about y/n. But y/n doesn't see it I am so sorry Destiny'

____________________________________
Hiya! That's the chapter! I hope you like it and I hope you like baby Dylan also he's just too cute!!!

I decided to have Destiny apart of this and some of you may be mad at me but Destiny does truly care about you but a the time she didn't know how to show it. I hope you love the chapter. And please comment of what you think!!!

That's all for now...

Baby Dylan

Miri out🖤🖤🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 193 19
We all know how Wilson takes Audrey into the Ink world. How long it's been going since the last reset. But, what I'f things didn't play out the way i...
78.3K 2.2K 33
"It takes time for a human to fall in love with a cartoon." ---------------------------------------------------------- The title speaks the truth. Wh...
11K 219 21
You have a terrible home life. You are traumatized by what your abusive drunk father did to your mother when you were very young and just had your ne...
56K 1.5K 67
In this beautiful colorful world.. we merely keep asking why we are alive and living? Kerrin Drew is a 16 years old girl who's having a tough time li...