The Academy - Book III

Door emmyles

This is the final installment in the Series! *This book features very mature content! If you don't like your... Meer

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Don't Kill Me
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Q & A
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine - Side Chapter
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four Part 1
Chapter Fifty Four Part 2
Chapter Fifty Four - Part 3
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six part One
Chapter Fifty Six Part Two
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Author Note
Word Index and Information
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Help Pick a Cover
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Epilogue

Chapter Thirty

5K 206 80
Door emmyles

Chapter Thirty

Silver Lights District - Ward Home 

46 minutes earlier.....

Kaelen walked beside his father up the front stairs of his home his head down as he concentrated on not letting his father's words get to him.

"I know Lucas and Jacob wants you on the high council and you are happy to have been chosen but you've changed so much since you've met them."  Clarence took a deep breath and walked through the front door too intent on what he was saying to notices the changes to the entry.  "I've heard from various sources that you act like an Ah'Tarian at times and the Nah'Byian council is distraught with your choices."  He turned to stared at Kaelen his disappointment barely hidden.  "And that woman!  She is not good enough for you!  You should settle down with some nice Nah'Byian that you can respect, love and want to spend the rest of your life with."

"Love and respect," repeated Kaelen focusing on those words instead of the ones that pierced his chest, impaled his heart and hurt him to the quick.  He tugged on his ear as he listen to his father ramble on about all the eligible young people that would love to be his life partner.  "Dad why do you always say pair up and life partner?"

Clarence walked toward the back of the house behind his enthusiastic wife.  "That's a nice painting," responded Clarence.  He stopped and gazed at a beautiful black and gray lily with deep purple leaves.  "Did Mia draw that for you?"  When Kaelen just stared at him silently he shrugged and continued walking.  "You and Lex were, and still are, thick as pirates.  I was sure you and he would adopt a kid or two and settle down."

"Lex and I," repeated Kaelen  without affliction.  His hazel eyes chilled as he stared daggers into his father's back.  Slowly he walked into the family room and paused as he watched Zahara, Zero and Jal Quin take in the men already lounging about the large family room.  He almost smiled when his father's lips pressed together and his expression darkened.

"Jacob," exclaimed Clarence, recovering from his initial foul mood and thoughts, his hand extended toward Kevin and a smile played over his lips.  "I didn't know you were going to be here.  If I'd have known I would have made sure all the women were blindfolded."

Kevin amused gaze moved from the woman and two teenages to Clarence as he rose and took the hand extended to him.  "I think you're confused.  I'm not Jacob."

"You look so much alike," gaped Clarence his eyes narrowing as he took in the other man's face.

"The eyes, the nose, the ears, the chin and the voices are different," laughed Anthony.  He strolled over and reached for Clarence's hand.  "I'm Anthony and this is Kevin.  We are both Lawsons and Jacob's cousins."

"Oh my gods," gasped Jal Quin her eyes never moving from Kevin's face.  "You are so -."

"Remarkably similar to Jacob," laughed Clarence.  He frowned as he raked his eyes over Jal Quin and Zahar enthralled faces.  Clarence released Anthony's hand and moved to Jal Quin with a look that promised retribution.  "You're drooling," he whispered half angry half amused.

Jal Quin's brown eyes flickered from Kevin's amused, disturbingly handsome face and moved to Clarence's upset face.  Her hand flew to her mouth, she touched her bottom lip and beneath her mouth, "I am not!"

"Zahar," exclaimed Jal Quin bumping her shoulder.  "Don't stare it's rude."

"Look at them," squealed Zahra running in place.  Her eyes drank in Kevin and Anthony before they moved to the figure still sitting.  "They are -."

"Magnificent," interrupted Zero wide eyed and ready to pounce as he stared at them.  "It's almost like the stars are shining behind them and flowers are floating around their heads.  I can almost hear birds chirping and cherubs singing."

"I know," gushed Zahar enthusiastically.  "I only thought it did that for Lucas and Jacob," she continued giddily.

"You are both being rude," sighed Clarence his lips turned down and disappointment at them apparent in his expression.  "Maybe we should stay at a hotel since the house is so full," grumbled Clarence.  "With my luck I'll lose my wife and last two children to one of these Ah'Tarian," muttered Clarence.  "Like I lost my two oldest.

"Nonsense," smiled Kevin ignoring Clarence's sullen expression and words.  "Yours and your lovely wife's room has been aired out by Bethany and the rooms next to Kaelen's cleared out -."

"So you were moved to the attic," asked Clarence.  Relief evident on his face as he stared from Kevin to Kaelen and back.

"I'm in the attic," nodded Kevin fully aware and completely amused by what Clarence thought.

Clarence looked down at Jal Quin and rolled his eyes at her expression as she stared at Kevin.  He poked her in the rib to get her attention.  "Honey, Kevin moved from the rooms next to Kaelen's and went upstairs."

"That's a damn shame," mumbled Jal Quin as she looked Kevin up and down.  "A tragedy to every woman that lives and breaths."

Clarence twisted his lips in anger but stayed silent at her words.  "You are worse than our children," he whispered into her ear angrily.  "Stop drooling over them before they decide they want you to be their paramour."

"Why don't you go to your rooms," snapped Kaelen annoyed with his step-mother and father.  "Dinner isn't for another three hours and I'm sure you're tired from your trip."

"I'm not tired," smiled Zero as he moved closer to Kevin.  "I've seen so many changes in the house since we left," his eager eyes drilled into Kevin's.  "I'd love to be shown around."

"Sure," smirked Kevin.  "I'll show you my lab in the attic too."  Kevin cocked an amused eyebrow toward Anthony and then Kaelen.  Without another word he took Zero's wrist and tugged him toward the door, "Let's start with the changes made in the servants quarters."

"I'll follow you anywhere," responded a dazed Zero following obediently.

Anthony followed behind Zero and Kevin slowly his lips curled upward and he shook his head.  "Zero's gonna be so disappointed when he finds out Kevin's not gay or your paramour," chuckled Anthony under his breathe to Kaelen before he strolled out the room behind them. "Wait for me you two."

"I want to go," exclaimed Zahar hurrying to follow behind the men with a bounce in her step.

Sebastian rose and stared after them with a blank expression. "Should I also go," he inquired toward Kaelen.

"I guess," mumbled Kaelen.  "Before you leave though," he reached out a hand to stop Sebastian.  "Dad, Jal Quin, this is Sebastian and he's -."

"It's so nice to meet you," gushed Jal Quin her hand shot out and took Sebastian's.  "You are too cute to be true," she giggled into his brown eyes.  "You can't be too much older than Zahar and Zero!  I hope you three can get along well!"  Her eyes took in his bleach blond hair, "I really hope you all can be friends."

Sebastian stared down at the hand that had clasped his and pasted on a smile when he met her eyes.  "I'm sure we'll get along splendidly."

"Are you also related to Jacob," asked Clarence pulling Jal Quin back so she had to release Sebastian's hand.

"No," came Sebastian's blunt reply.  "I am Kaelen's-"

"Guest," interrupted Kaelen before he could say prisoner.  "He and his-."

"Who are you related to then," interrupted Jal Quin.

Sebastian raised his chin and stared at Kaelen's parents for several seconds before he shrugged bored.  "I'm not related to the Sinclairs or the Lawsons if that is what you are wondering.  I'm here by request of your son."

"Oh," frowned Jal Quin.  "But aren't you too young -."

"Jal Quin, I'm sure you have a million and one questions but why don't we let him leave so he can catch up with everyone."  Kaelen's smile didn't quite reach his eyes, his hands clenched and unclenched by his side and the lamp on a side table started to shake.  "I'm sure you both are tired from your trip.  Why don't we finish the questions after you've rested or not at all," ended Kaelen coldly.

A worried expression appeared on Jal Quin's face.  "Kaelen you need -."  She stopped speaking and a fake smile lit her face.  "You are so right Kae!  I am so excited to be here even though the circumstances around this visit repulse - I mean excite me."

"Honey," exclaimed Clarence. "Don't air family business in front of strangers!"

Kaelen rolled his eyes as he stared between both of them, "How about we discuss whatever family business you wish to talk to me about at another time.  I believe I've had enough of your excitement for today."

Kaelen pretended to ignore Jael Quin and Clarence's gasp and the worried looks they exchanged when the lamp on the side table fell and shattered to the floor.  "Sebastian you can leave," snapped Kaelen.

"Kaelen, your temper," admonished Jal Quin quietly.  "I know you are under a lot of stress and strain but you have to remember to -."

Kaelen blinked slowly and racked his hands through his hair.  "I am composed," responded Kaelen through clenched teeth.

"If you say so," responded Jal Quin unimpressed with Kaelen's words.  "Clarence and I will go to our rooms.  See you at dinner," sighed Jal Quin as she moved passed Kaelen patting him on the shoulder as she and Clarence walked pass.

"He should give up that seat," groaned Clarence as they walked up the stairs.  "He's changed so much in such a short amount of time."

"But he's better than he used to be," frowned Jal Quin.  "I'm sure his relationship with Kevin, and maybe Anthony, is helping him relieve a lot of stress."

"He is being more like them," groaned Clarence as they reached the landing on the second floor.

Kaelen took a deep breath as he tried to rein in his emotions.  My dad and stepmom think I'm into men, thought Kaelen.  He waited until he heard Kevin go to the attic with everyone and the bedroom door close to his father's room in the distance before he started toward the stairs.

He paused outside his bedroom door and frowned, Gods I'm so tired of all this shit.  I should just end it with Ruby maybe break her neck and -.  Shit I need her to remain on the council.  If I announce I'm even a part Ah'Tarian my dad would probably not be able to take it.  He'd hate me for sure. He waved a hand and watched as the door swung open.  I should install those doors like Lucas has that slide into the wall.

Kaelen entered his bedroom; his eyes went from the empty bed, to the vacant desk and finally ended at the window seat.   He stared blankly at the small glowing device before he picked it up.

"That's right I broke hers and now she's using a spare," thought Kaelen out loud.

He heard a shuffle come from the closet and turned to hear Xara mumble dejectedly,  "I'm sure it's a misunderstanding."

I don't want to share a room with him, thought Xara as walked back into the main area of the bedroom.

Kaelen stiffened at her words and his eyes chilled.

"Kaelen," gasped Xara showing she was unaware of his presence.  "Y-you are back earlier than expected."

Kaelen eyes narrowed as he took in Xara's flushed cheeks.   His gaze so focused he didn't notice the pale blonde woman beside her. 

"My Lord," nodded Bethany with a warm smile. "I have completed your request."

Kaelen's eyes briefly went to the device before they met the woman's.  He sighed inwardly before he pasted a smile on his face.  "Thank you.  I appreciate your diligence."

He watched unimpressed as the new servant smiled, all teeth.

"I'm so jealous of you and Ruby," whispered the woman. 

Kaelen racked his brain for her name as her smile grew.

"Is there anything else I can assist you with, my lord?"

"Not right now," answered Kaelen still trying to smile at the woman as he wished she'd leave.  Kaelen raved into his pockets and flexed his hands his eyes chilled as he looked at Xara.

“I wish to speak to Xara alone for now," came his smooth reply

He thought she'd leave after she nodded but he noted how she turned to Xara with a smile.  "We should talk again soon."  He watched silently for Xara to reply only for the woman to speak again. "Um, Master Kaelen, Xara stated she would show me -."

"She will do that once I'm done -," Kaelen paused as he search for the right words to say before he continued, "As soon as I'm done with her."

He waited for her to nod and leave the room before he closed the space between himself and Xara.  He grabbed the loose bun at the back of her head, pulled her head back before using his tongue to outline her lips. 

"Kiss me," Kaelen murmured in a husky voice before he slammed his lips on hers.  He thrusted his tongue into her open mouth groaning when his tongue touched hers.

"Stop," gasped Xara pushing at Kaelen's chest.

Kaelen pulled back and stared angrily at Xara's lips.  "What," growled Kaelen his fingers tightening on Xara's arms.

"Bethany could have seen you," whispered Xara her hands splayed on his chest.  "She told me that Ruby believes you don't kiss her because of some weird Nah'Byian belief."

"What," repeated Kaelen confused.

"Bethany could tell someone," replied Xara slowly.

Kaelen pulled Xara toward the bed and pushed her down.   "I'm sure Anthony informed her she's to gossip only about him and no one else in my home."

Xara bounced and tried to sit up only for Kaelen's hands to stop her.  "What are you doing," asked Xara puzzled as she was pressed back into the bed.

"I'm relieving stress," smirked Kaelen, as he threw her skirts over her legs.  He raised her legs to kiss both her inner thighs "Lay still or I'll tie you down."

Xara's eyes widened when she felt her underwear ripped from her hips.  "Kaelen," she gasped as he spread her legs wider and kissed the top of her puşşy.

"No talking I can't relieve my stress if you're whining," murmured Kaelen before his tongue swept from the top of her mound, swirled around her clįt and dipped into her.  "Just moans," he chuckled against her skin before he reinserted his tongue thrusting it into her and pushing her legs until her knees were next to her head.

"Oh gods," moaned Xara her hands moved to hold her legs while his fingers moved to play with her slick flesh.  She cried out loudly, her stomach muscles clenched and her legs shook as pleasure exploded through her body.

She rocked her hips with each thrust of his greedy tongue and screamed when he moved his fingers to play with her hard nub.

"Scream for me," growled Kaelen his fingers pushing her toward her peak as his mouth drank in her juices. "Cųm on my tongue."

Xara squealed when his tongue thrusted back into her before she felt her orgąsm ripped through her.  "Ah," moaned Xara letting go of her legs and trying to drop them.

"Again," moaned Kaelen his eyes taking in her twitching flesh as he pushed her legs back up.  "Cųm for me again. I'm under a lot of stress."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

382K 12K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...
67.7K 1.8K 14
All it took was a smile for Isabella Brown's life to change forever. "Aiden please", I beg. My wrists were bleeding because of the friction of the t...
328K 10.9K 35
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...
643K 35.7K 76
Dakota Black was a man cloaked with charisma and power. But I made him a monster. Three years ago, I sent him to jail. Accidentally. And now he is ba...