I Still Like His Shitty Hair...

By kirishimaunbreakable

Another angsty, gay fanfic about our favourite bois all grown up with lust, longing, love and a lot of smut... More

They're Just Shitty Feelings
It's Good to See You
Can This End Well?
Midnight Visitors
Stay
Insufferable
Yeah, You Said That
Ready To Go Again?
It's Not Just Coffee
Was That What I Thought It Was?
Are We Doing This?
It's Just a Bed
Like What You See?
That Was Impulsive
And So He Gave In
I Need You to Touch Me NSFW
Is This Really Appropriate?
Tell Me What You Want NSFW
Home
Stop Doing Cute Shit NSFW
I'll Make it Worth It NSFW
Is That... Glowing? NSFW
A Mother Always Knows
My Turn NSFW
This Was... More
Just This Once NSFW
I Wanted to Give You the World
The Sun Will Set for You
Easy
I Never Stopped
I Remember Liking the View
This Is It NSFW
Epilogue: It's Just a Wedding

As If I Could Forget NSFW

11.9K 477 1.1K
By kirishimaunbreakable

Eijirou pushed Katsuki back onto the bed and climbed on top of him, straddling his hips. His eyes crawled over the sight before him and he appreciated what he saw.

He slowly leaned down and pressed his lips to Katsuki's, starting out slow until he felt Kat's hands on his back, his shoulders, his neck, trying to draw him closer.

Eijirou ran his tongue along his bottom lip and he opened to him instinctively, Katsuki's tongue joining his in a fight for dominance as his hands fisted in Eijirou's hair.

He pulled back to run his hands up and under Katsuki's shirt. The soft touch clearly wasn't enough and he sat up briefly to pull his shirt over his head.

Kirishima hummed in appreciation, reminded once again of one of his favourite views as he sat back on his knees and drank in the sight of him. He took the opportunity to undo Katsuki's pants and slid them over his hips along with his underwear. He bit into his lip to stop from moaning at the sight of Katsuki's erection as it sprang free, begging to be touched.

As quick as he could he left the bed to retrieve a small bottle of lube and a condom from his luggage and settled himself back between Katsuki's legs.

Katsuki quirked a questioning eyebrow at him "That confident were you?"

Kirishima grinned in response "I haven't been teasing you without being prepared."

Katsuki huffed a laugh and grabbed the lube, he reached for Eijirou's hand and poured a small amount onto his fingers.

Kirishima kissed his way down his body, careful to avoid touching his dick, he'd asked for it after all, and propped Katsuki's ass up with a pillow. He reached forward as Katsuki pulled his legs back and apart, giving him the access he needed.

Bakugou couldn't stop the moan that broke free of his lips when the soft pad of Eijirou's finger circled around his hole.

Kirishima placed kisses along the inside of his thigh as he slowly pushed his finger inside. He pushed in and out a few times before adding a second.

Katsuki hissed as he added a second finger so he slowly pulled back out and looked up at him.

"It's been a while, ok?" Bakugou said as an explanation.

"You mean you never.. with anyone else?"

"Of course not." He replied, a little offended.

Kirishima smirked up at him "Not even on your own? No dildos I need to compete with?" He teased.

Bakugou's face reddened involuntarily and he squeezed his eyes shut.

"What!?" Kirishima laughed and crawled back up his body to look down at him.

Bakugou petulantly refused to open his eyes.

"Oh no no, you don't get to be shy with me. Not after the things we've done." Kirishima couldn't resist teasing him some more though, embarrassed Katsuki was one of his favourites. "What colour is it?"

"What colour do you think, you bastard?" Bakugou shot back.

"Black? Just like everything you own?" Kirishima asked.

Bakugou finally opened his eyes but his blush only seemed to get deeper. He swallowed before answering "It's red."

"It is not!?" Kirishima grinned in reply, his eyes twinkling. "Remind me to never tell you to go fuck yourself."

He laughed but he lowered his face closer to his ear and spoke in a hushed voice "Do you think of me when you use it?" He said before dipping his head and licking a line up Katsuki's throat.

Bakugou growled then and gripped Kirishima around the waist, flipping them both so that he was on top, pushing a still grinning Kirishima back into the bed.

"Yes, Eijirou. I'd imagine it was you as I fucked myself with it. Happy?" He said huskily before he recaptured his swollen lips with his own. He felt Kirishima moan into his mouth but he didn't know if it was from the kiss or what he had told him.

Kirishima broke away from his kiss and his voice came out much more husky than he realised when he said "As much as I love watching you go on top, I think you asked me to fuck you. No fucking yourself today." Kirishima grinned at him as he rolled them both back over.

Then he spoke down against his ear "So where were we before I was interrupted by your stunning revelation?"

Bakugou bit his neck in response to his teasing and sucked gently on the skin to sooth it.

Kirishima made a noise between a groan and a laugh "If that left a mark, I'm gonna kill you."

Bakugou smirked "That sounds like something I would say. Don't worry, I know just how hard to suck before I leave a mark. I'll leave them in places people won't see instead." He kissed him again and ran his tongue along his bottom lip and bit down softly. "But before you were interrupted, I think you were fingering me." He all but purred close to his ear.

Kirishima grinned at his playful attitude "I think you're right. Should I continue?"

"Mmm please."

Kirishima sat up and brought two fingers of his other hand up to Katsuki's lips and the blonde lifted his brows in amused question "I think lube is a little more effective than saliva." Bakugou laughed.

"You're right, but this is way more fuuu..." His words turned into a moan as Katsuki wrapped his lips around his fingers and sucked hard.

Bakugou swirled his tongue around his digits and bobbed his head while he kept his eyes focused on Kirishima. He pulled his head back and released his fingers "Wet enough?" he teased.

"Fuck, Kat, you don't know how good you look when you do that." Kirishima answered.

Bakugou gave him a cocky smirk in reply but it faded with the moan that escaped him as he felt the tip of Kirishima's finger circle his entrance. He pushed one finger inside and withdrew it to replace it with two. Bakugou's eyes fluttered closed and he bit into Kirishima's shoulder to quiet his moan.

He spent a few minutes lazily fucking him with his fingers while he kissed along his abs and around the base of his dick, teasing him into a frenzy but also making sure he was prepared. "You ready now?"

"Yes. Fuck me. Please." The desperation in his voice was almost his undoing.

Kirishima kneeled in front of him as he sheathed his hardness in a condom and coated himself in lube. He lined his tip up with his entrance and was about to push in when Katsuki stopped him with his grip on his arm. "And don't go slow, Eijirou."

At Bakugou's commanding tone he pushed inside in one gentle, long stroke, sheathed entirely inside him in one go. He held his hips down onto him as a moan tore through Bakugou's chest, mixing with his own. "Fast enough for you?"

"You're not moving, so no." Bakugou gasped back. Kirishima growled down at him and Bakugou responded with a lopsided grin. "You know how I like it, fuck me like you mean it." He taunted.

Kirishima gripped his hips and thrust into him relentlessly, eliciting sounds he loved from his mouth that only mixed with his own so that he couldn't tell where his ended and Katsuki's began.

He thrust into him over and over, finding a harsh, satisfying rhythm. He gripped the underside of his knee and pressed it back toward his chest, changing the angle slightly which had Bakugou calling his name and only spurred him on.

"Oh fuck, right there!" Bakugou gasped out. His hands left Eijirou's shoulders to fist in the sheets on either side of him. His eyes squeezed shut and his teeth sank into his lip.

"Cum for me, Kat." Kirishima encouraged.

"Ohh Eijirou, fuuuck." His whole body coiled tight as his back arched off the bed. He stayed there, teetering on the edge for a second until Kirishima wrapped his hand around his throbbing hardness and sent him flying over it with a few quick strokes. His release slammed into him and the power of his orgasm shuddered through him.

Kirishima could feel each hard pulse of his release, each less powerful than the last as he came down from his high until his body stopped trembling and he lowered back onto the bed, his breath coming in quick, shallow gasps.

Kirishima's eyes were fixed on the erotic sight before him, watching Katsuki unravel beneath him and spill himself into his hand. He held Katsuki's hips while he rode out his orgasm, not even thrusting as his muscles clenched and quivered around him.

Overwhelmed by the sight and sensations, he followed him over the edge, his own release merely an echo of the man underneath him but no less consuming.

Kirishima collapsed on top of him, supporting his weight in his elbows as they both worked hard to control their breathing for a few long minutes. Kirishima placed a soft kiss on Katsuki's sweaty brow as he pushed up a little. "Fuck, Red." Bakugou panted out "What the fuck was that?"

Kirishima stilled, worried that his soft kiss was too much until he saw that Katsuki was lazily grinning up at him, still dazed in his post orgasmic bliss.

At Eijirou's lack of words he continued "That was fucking incredible."

Kirishima chuckled softly at his words "I think that's what happens when you haven't had sex in a while."

"No I think it's always like this with you, I just forgot."

Kirishima looked at him with an expression of mock hurt as he discarded their mess and threw a clean shirt toward him.

Bakugou laughed as he caught the shirt and tugged it on. He snuggled down into the sheets, seemingly ready for sleep "As if I could forget what it's like with you, Love." He turned on his side and wrapped Kirishima's arms around him.

Kirishima's heart raced at his words but his mind was too tired to process them right now so he twined his arms tight around him and settled in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 856 24
Kirishima is suddenly swept away by the genuine and gentle nature of Bakugou behind closed doors. They are both instilled with an urge to protect one...
31.4K 1.3K 23
(In Editing) Kirishima, a black haired boy who feels he has no real purpose because his self doubt gets the better of him constantly. One day he deci...
1.6K 78 12
Kirishima is a strong villain with a powerful quirk that lets him harden his body. Although he has a strong quirk and physical strength, his emotions...
68.9K 1.6K 16
COMPLETED AS OF MAY 16th, 2021 About 16,241 words Neither Todoroki nor Bakugo could ever seem to find out they had feelings for eachother. They thoug...