Damaged Heart

Von DiaTheLit

My Works #2 //. Do you know the causes of my Damaged Heart? Mercedes knows the feeling of a heartbreak more... Mehr

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
Chapter tweleve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty one
chapter forty two
chapter forty three
chapter forty four
chapter forty five
chapter forty six
chapter forty seven
chapter forty eight
chapter forty nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty one
chapter fifty two
chapter fifty three
chapter fifty four
chapter fifty five
chapter fifty six
chapter fifty seven
chapter fifty eight
chapter fifty nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty one
chapter sixty two
chapter sixty three
chapter sixty four
chapter sixty five
chapter sixty six
chapter sixty seven
..the end?

chapter forty

38.7K 1.1K 432
Von DiaTheLit

Mercedes

"Hey granny!" I said as she opened the door .

"Mercedes hey, why you here?" She asked as she picked up Drew out my arms .

"Oh ya know, come stay with my granny."

"Mercedes..." She said with a serious face . I sighed .

I said ," me and August is having p-problems ." She shook her head.

"It happens. Come in come in."

I came in with all the stuff in hands and went upstairs to the guest room she had available . Then I saw Lexus come out her room as if she had just woke up.

"Hey sis what you doing here?" She asked , rubbing her face .

"Imma be here for a while."

"Why?"

"Just...older people problems."

She straight mugged me.

"You know I would understand."

"I'll tell y'all later , I really don't wanna talk bout it right now." I sighed as she nodded and went into the bathroom and I went downstairs.

"Stay as long as you need to sweety but I think lil Drew needs changing ." She said . I picked him up .

"Thank you Grammy ." I said then went upstairs . I took him to the room and changed and cleaned him up . I kissed his cheek as he smiled widely . I laid him in my lap as I was sitting on the bed , thinking .

It was late in the evening so Grammy had just cooked dinner and called me down . Drew was sleep so I laid him in the bed , putting pillows around him to make sure he doesn't fall out . I rubbed my hands through my curls as I went downstairs to granny and Lexus already sitting down , waiting for me . I sat , we prayed and started eating .

"Mercedes now explain the reason why you're here?" My Grammy said.

I sighed as I was looking down at my food .

"A-August..uhh it's just he..he lied and cheated on me." I said low.

"What? I may be old but my gun and bullets ain't ." My Grammy said .

"I can't believe he did that." Lexus said . I nodded .

"Yeah but I'm trying not to think bout it ." I said , my Grammy rubbed my back .

"Hang in there baby." She said , I nodded with a slight smile .

"Thanks Grammy and thanks for dinner it was delicious but I'm kinda tired now ." I said and she nodded .

"Ok have a good night." She said.

"Night sis." Lexus said .

"Night." I said as I made it upstairs. I got out Drew's bath seat and got him, unswaddling him and taking his clothes off as I put him in and putting some water in, taking him a bath.

Once I was done , I dried , lotioned and dressed him . He was woke so I rocked him until he finally fell asleep. I unfolded his pen and set up the bed before placing him inside then I got some clothes and went into the bathroom, starting the shower .

---

Once I was out dried and lotioned, I did my hygiene and dressed in some pajama pants with a tank top. I put my hair into a bun and wrapped a bandana around and got in the bed . I looked up at the ceiling as I slowly fell asleep .

next morning

I woke up from Drew's crying. I slowly got up and walked to his pen as I picked him up and smelt him, then decided to change him. Once I had him changed an clean , I pull down my shirt as I started to breast feed him. I yawned as he was latched on .

After a while he was done so I unlatched him, pulled my shirt up and rocked him back to sleep . I placed him back in the pen and got up going to the bathroom . I did my business followed by washing my hands . I plugged up my hair irons as I went back into the room, opening my suitcase.

I picked out an outfit and went back to the bathroom and started straightening my hair then did my makeup . I took off my bed clothes then put them on . Drew was still peacefully sleeping so I picked up my phone . I saw I had (10) missed calls and (15) messages .

(9) calls from my bae 💕💍👫.

Gotta change that name .

(1) call from best friendss 😝👶.

I decided to call Isaiah back . I clicked his contact and put it up to my ear as I began to ring.

hello

Hey, you called?

yeah I had got lil Drew something and I was gonna drop it off

Ohh that's sweet umm bring it to my Grammy house

ohh ok???well I'll be there in bout 15 minutes then

Ok thanks Isaiah

no problem

He said and I hung up. I went downstairs and decided to cook everyone breakfast. Once I was done I went and woke everyone and they ate.

"Me and Lexus was gonna go run a couple of errands, did you wanna come?" My Grammy asked as she got her keys.

"Actually a friend was gonna bring Drew something so I'll stay here."

"Ok then. Be good." She said before they walked out. "Ok."

I cleaned up the kitchen and most of the house and washed my hands before rushing upstairs to Drew crying .

"What's wrong baby?" I cooed as I picked him up out of the pen, and he instantly stopped crying. He just wanted to be held . He smiled at me while I made a silly face then kissed his forehead . I heard the door bell so I went downstairs with Drew in one arm then opened the door .

"Hey!" I said with a smile . He smiled back .

"Hey, here ya go!" He said giving me a big ass teddy bear .

"Aww it's cute m thanks izzy." I said getting it , he chuckled .

"No problem." He was looking at Drew.

"Ya wanna hold him?" I asked.

"Sure." He said and I handed him to him.

"Come in." I said and he walked in . I close the door.

"Let me put this up." I said taking the teddy bear upstairs and coming back down .

"So what was you doing today?" I asked sitting across from him on the couch .

"Oh I got off of work early today and had got that bear a few days ago but never had time to take it to ya ." He said as he looked up at me . I nodded .

"Oh well thanks that was real sweet."

"No problem..so you visiting ya granny?"

"Well..imma stay here for a while."

"Why?"

"Me and August..are having problems."

"Oh well i don't wanna get into that..unless you just need someone to talk to." He said as he laid Drew on his shoulder .

"I mean I do but at the same time I don't ."

"We'll ya know I'm here for ya."

"I know...it's..he cheated and lied to me, it was just a lot since I had just had his child . " I spilt . Isaiah looked at me as he patted Drew back .

"Man..sorry Mercedes . I never really cared for him honestly." He said .

"It's fine and he always accused me of cheating on him with you and now I see why, because he was cheating."

"Fo'real? Me? So that's why he didn't like me."

"Yeah..he thought I was gonna leave him for you and now his ass don cheated on me for some hoe I just can't..." I trailed off with a sigh, tearing up just thinking about it .

"It's ok you don't gotta talk bout it no mo." Isaiah said . "I'm off tomorrow , how bout we have a day, ill take ya out to lunch." He said . I slightly smiled .

"Isaiah you don't have to-" He cut me off.

"I want to. Get your mind off things. Just a best friend day , like old times." He said with a smile. I nodded .

"Ok that sounds great." I said , he nodded as he got up.

"Good . Ill text you more bout it tomorrow ." He said as he handed me Drew. I got him and stood up.

"Ok". I followed him to the door as he opened it , he gave me a hug along with a pinch of the cheek to Drew .

"Iight be good." He said and went to his car.

"Ok you too. Thanks again."

"No problem ." He said with a smile then got in his car, cranking it . As he pulled off I closed the door and locked it . I went upstairs with drew as I played with him a lil before my phone rung .

"hello."I answered with the phone between my ear and shoulder.

"Mercedes please come home." I rolled my eyes and sighed from the sound of August voice .

"No August goodbye."

"Wait Mercedes at least let me-" I cut him off as I hung up in his face. I remembered i had to go get Drew the rest of his shots so thats where i was about take him .

Drew was wide awake and I was dressed so I prepared Drew bag and got my purse and put him in the carseat, as I went downstairs. I got the extra house key and walked out , locking the door. I put Drew carseat in the backseat securely and place the bags beside him .

I got in the driver seat and crunk it up , blasting the heat . I turned on the radio that was playing John Legend - You & I .

---

We was back at home, from the doctor and Grammy and Lexus was here now .

"Hey sissy where y'all been?" She said as I was walking in the house . I sat the stuff down as she got Drew and I closed the door , locking it .

"Drew had to get some more shots so he won't get sick, so at the doctor." I said as I put my hands on my hips, taking a breather.

"Oh ok then, can I hold him."

"Of course." I said as I got the bags and took then upstairs.

"As long as you'll help with the diaper changing too." I said with a slight laugh as she made a stale face .

"Uhhh.." She said as she started walking away with him. I laughed as she was in the living room, sitting on the couch, watching Disney .

"I swear Disney is nowhere as good as when I was growin up." I said as I was sitting next to her.

"I know . They showed some of the throwbacks the other night, best few hours ever."

" I watched it too." I said and we slightly laughed . I missed times where it was just me, my mom and my sister , chilling .

"You miss August?" She asked as she played with Drew baby hair.

"Yeah but he hurt me so..he gotta deal with the consequences I guess you could say." I said and she nodded.

"Yeah.." .

After a while , Drew was sleep and she had him in his pen.

"Let play some games." She said as she ran upstairs. She came back down with a monopoly board and a box.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah but it's with real money." She said wiggling her eyebrows and openin the box with cash, we both laughed .

"Don't tell grandma." She said .

"Little gambler." I smirked and she sniggered as we sat on the floor, an sat up the board .

____________

What should Aug do ?

where should they have lunch? Lol

Comment . :)

Share, add and vote too.

Thxs!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

Fix Me Von AJ

Aktuelle Literatur

223K 4.4K 46
Four years after the car accident, and neither one of them have been the same since. He broke her. Now, he has to fix her. //Sequel to Break Me//
114 26 41
Heartstrings Torn: Navigating the Conflict Between Love and Fear In this emotional rollercoaster of a book, Seraphina finds herself caught in a battl...
13.8K 424 32
Read to find out...........................
235 5 34
Follow hearts on this journey through love, matchmaking, heartbreak, cheating, grief and friendship "In the presence of others you have to keep yours...