Supernatural Boarding School...

By Mokita

Story = completed ✅ The life of a teenager is never easy. Especially when you are the only existing female va... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Short Stories
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Be prepared...
Chapter 93
PUBLISHED

Chapter 12

60.1K 1.2K 218
By Mokita

Note: this story has been published through Self Publishing. Keep in mind that the Wattpad version is only the first draft! For the polished version without the many mistakes, buy a copy!

Where can you order a copy, you ask? Please use Create Space, because they give me more royalties!

Create Space: https://www.createspace.com/4799393

On Amazon (but they barely give me any royalties).

Don't hesitate to message me about where to buy it!

========

“Hey Antwan, is Simon up yet?” I asked the moment the door opened.

He just gaped at me, taking in my outfit. “Erm – no – well – he – no one told you that we don’t dress up on Sundays at this school?”

“Yeah, someone might have mentioned that,” I replied with a smile. “So, Simon’s still asleep then?”

“Yeah, he is. I thought you liked to sleep in as well?” Antwan opened the door and motioned for me to follow him inside.

“I do, but… something woke me up.” I walked into the room, smiling at Will, who was lying on a couch. “Hi there.”

“Hey, good morning. Shall I get Simon for you?”

“If you don’t mind,” I said with a smile.

Will got up, walked to a door at the right side of the room, opened it and yelled inside: “Get up, Demona’s here.”

“W-what?” I heard him murmur. “Jesus, it’s like… nine…”

“Sorry to wake you,” I yelled in his direction. “Dress nice, will you?” 

Simon’s sleepy head appeared in the doorway. “Hey Demona – you look nice.”

“Thanks. I figured I might as well keep my role as freak and newbie up. Want to join me in my attempt to make Sunday into a dress-up kind of day?”

“Sure,” Simon smiled, ruffling his already messed-up hair. “Give me ten minutes.”

“You girl,” Guido teased, pushing him from the doorway so he could enter the living room. Obviously, he shared a room with Simon. “I only need five minutes and I can take a shower in that time too.”

“Ah, so that’s why you smell so… peculiar,” I commented with a sweet smile.

Antwan laughed loudly while Guido scowled at me. I took a seat on the couch next to Will, who had dragged himself upright to make room for me to sit. He was watching Room Raiders on MTV.

“Want some coffee?” Antwan offered, holding up a mug. “It’s fresh.”

“Sure,” I replied, taking it from him. “Thanks.”

“Sugar or anything?” He asked, gesturing toward the table, where a carton of milk and a hideous sugar pot stood.

“No thanks, I drink mine black,” I answered, taking a sip from the hot coffee.

I only had to wait ten minutes – exactly the time Simon had told me to wait. When Simon stepped out of his room, he was wearing a pair of black jeans that weren’t baggy at all, a plain white shirt and a nice tuxedo jacket that had a black and grey chess pattern on it and was obviously vintage. He looked real nice, although he obviously missed his hoodie. His hair was messed up as usually, looking curlier than I’d ever (well, that is to say in the week I’d known him) seen it.

“Let’s get to breakfast,” I ordered, pulling him with me. “Bye guys!”

The other three called their bye’s, but didn’t look away from the TV. Simon yawned and looked sideways at me. “Did you have to get me this early? I thought you liked to sleep in?”

“I love to sleep in. But something woke me up.”

“What did?”

On our way to breakfast, I filled him in on everything that had happened that morning. I didn’t have the bracelet with me, but I guessed Simon had enough imagination to visualize it. It wasn’t as if it was something unique. While I talked to him, I realized I hadn’t considered he might have given it to me. I still didn’t think that was the case – he didn’t seem like the kind of guy who bought gifts for girls he just met. Besides, why would he give me anything?

“And you really don’t know who gave it to you?” Simon asked thoughtfully. “Maybe Paulie knows more than she said… She knew who she was supposed to give it to after all.”

“Yes… but I thought she was honest…”

“Well, I’m clueless.” He filled his plate with all kinds of food, handed me a banana and guided me to our table at the back of the cafeteria.

Most students gaped at us, as we were dressed exceptionally well for a Sunday. And like Sam had said earlier, there actually were a lot of orange flip flops today. Strange.

I was just taking a bite out of my banana – my favorite kind of fruit – when I felt someone’s hot breath tingling on my neck. I almost jumped a mile in the air when I felt a pair of soft, wet lips being pressed against my earlobe.

“Look who’s looking all tempting and hot…” The whispered compliment made my hair stand up on end and my heartbeat speed up quite a bit. “Are you setting yourself apart on purpose?”

“Good morning, Eros,” I said lightly, trying not to sound too shaken by his close proximity.

“Good morning indeed,” he agreed, nibbling my earlobe. “You look dashing.” 

“Thanks. Would you mind taking a step back?” I edged slightly away from him, but he just leaned in some more.

“And why would you want me to that?” His voice was light and teasing, but I felt something else under the surface… Something I couldn’t quite put my finger on. “Do I affect you so much?”

“Yes, you do,” I confessed, sighing deeply. “You affect me in ways no one else ever has.”

Simon raised his eyebrows at me, while Eros asked huskily: “I do?”

“Yes, you sure do. No one has ever been able to keep me from eating my banana,” I teased, pushing him away with one hand, keeping a firm grip on my piece of fruit with the other.

Eros chuckled. “Well, if you like banana’s, we could make an appointment to meet later, cause I’ve a wonderful one to show you…”

“Isn’t it a bit early for sex-jokes?” I asked lightly. “Please, may I resume eating?”

I grinned, but it was slightly forced – which I figured was because of the way my heart was beating in my throat now. “I have no intention of biting your banana, Eros. Now please leave.”

“Did I hear those last words correctly?” A perky voice asked.

“I think you did, sis,” an equally revved up voice replied.

“So she really just told Eric she has no intent to bite his banana?”

“She sure did, sis.”

“Why on earth would anyone say such a thing?”

“Who doesn’t want to bite Eric’s banana?” Simon and I rolled our eyes at each other at this particular remark.

“Who would call it his banana? It’s so…”

“Is unappealing the word you are looking for, sis?”

“It sure is, twin.”

“Ah, the twin sisters show up at the most convenient time, as always,” Eros greeted them, smiling brightly. “Angie, Georgia, looking lovely as always.”

“We still taste good, too,” Angie proposed, flopping her hair over her shoulder.

“Today, we might even allow you a free taste,” Georgia added, winking. 

“But it’s a one time only kind of thing,” they said in unison. “Make up your mind, boy.”

“I think I’ll skip this time.” He said, licking his lips. “Maybe later. Right now, I have to take a bite out of Demona’s beloved banana to find out why she likes it better than mine.”

“You’re horrible,” I told him. “Sit down, eat and act like someone without serious brain damage, or go and irritate someone else.”

“Enjoy your breakfast then,” he bowed low and winked at me. “I’ll catch up with you later, Demona. See you… well, when you are wherever Demona is, fairy boy.” He and Simon locked eyes for a moment, fire practically shooting across the table from the intensity of their very hateful stares. “Come on, ladies, let’s get some rare steak.”

When he took off, Simon rolled his eyes at me. “Could he be more obnoxious?”

“Could I be craving this banana any more?” I asked, taking a bite at last.

“Even after his stupid jokes?”

“No one can make me hate a banana. They didn’t do anything wrong except maybe being shaped like… well, a man’s banana.”

Simon chuckled. “Could we stop talking about banana’s – it’s freaking me out. Seriously.”

“Don’t hate the banana.” I finished it then, and threw what was left at Simon. “There – that’s for picking on my banana.”

“We don’t tolerate throwing food around here, Miss Hollow.” A deep voice sounded behind me. “I’d like to see you in detention on Monday evening.”

I turned around, staring at the huge man behind me. Simon whispered softly that he was a Science teacher, but I couldn’t see how that would help. “Erm – well – okay…”

“Monday, room 101, seven o’clock.” The man turned away from me. “Don’t be late,” he warned before taking off. 

“Oh, crap,” I said, hiding my face in my hands. “Detention.”

“You’ll survive,” Simon promised. “It’s not that bad.”

“Were you ever in detention?” I asked, slightly irritated.

Simon was quiet for a minute. “Well, no, but…”

“Then shut up.”

“Cranky much?” He asked, chuckling slightly. “Figured nothing would be able to get you down after that delicious banana.”

“Hey – I thought we said no more banana talk.” I said, grinning. But this detention thing still nagged at the edge of my mind. I hated detention. Somehow, I just knew something was going to happen there.

========

Where can you order a copy of this book, you ask?

Create Space: https://www.createspace.com/4799393

On Amazon (but they barely give me any royalties).

Don't hesitate to message me about where to buy it!

Please like this story on Facebook and stay tuned about developments in the series: https://www.facebook.com/SupernaturalBoardingSchool

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

932K 24.7K 61
Vivienne didn't believe in vampires until she started to suspect her prince might be one. Which will she sacrifice - humanity or love? ...