A Thug's seed (Major Editing)

By One_Nation_Standing

tori is 17 years old living in the hood streets of Atlanta with her drug dealing father the king of the stre... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Read Read Read
chapter 9
chapter 10
Check This Out
chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
.Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter twenty
Chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
READ READ READ!!!
Chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
Please
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
Casting Calls !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh ok
Time Is Running Out
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
40
41 THE END

Chapter 17

6.8K 174 6
By One_Nation_Standing

ICE

King and I walked into the house and see both of our girlfriends crying on the couch. I swear this pregnancy shit be having them acting weird every once in a while tori would burst into laughter. I'm surprised she isn't depressed like other daddy little girls would be. she probably is trying to be strong.

hahaha !!!!!!

see the girl was just crying now she laughing.

"Tori baby let's go". king said to tori.

she got up and walked out the door.....did she really just not say bye to me.

"oh see yall later love yall". Tori came back and said then walked out again. king just stood there with big eyes and shook his head

"Man ight homie ill holla at you later."king said.

"ight make sure she ok dont say nothing that's going to make her mad."

"I know I know. "with that he walked out and I walked over to my baby.

"you good?".

"Yes ice you know I love you right? im so happy that you are my babies father and my boyfriend."

"I love you too,and im glad you are my baby mama." she started kissing me then started kissing on my neck. one thing lead to another and well you know what happened next.

King

Today my bae and I are going shopping for KESHAWN LOYALTY and the baby shower .Yes we are naming her after boss man. No lie I was crying real nigga tears when he died he was like a father figure to me. speaking of father I need to call my mama I want her to meet Tori.

"Hey best friend"tori said to blue.

"wassup baby girl" . Im the one who call her that.

"nun been chiling".

"oh how is my little niece doing? hope she not giving you a hard time." He said touching her belly.

"Her bad ass been giving me hell making me act crazy and shit. " I cant believe they are having a full conversation and blue ain't notice me standing here.  I tried to find a good looking girl outfit.

"Oh well I see you still looking fresh while you pregnant these girls just be throwing on anything. "she was looking real good this baby weight got her ass bigger than before and them titties I cant even explain.

"thanks gotta stay cute. "

Tori

"no problem you getting bigger each day fatty guh." no lie blue sounded sexy asf when he did that sound like august alsina fine ass.

"I know I cant wait until she come out. "

"I can see that in your face. Where is king?."

"All this time we was talking you ain't notice him standing behind me. ?".

he laughed. damn got me wet a little why he sound so sexy today. "I wasnt even paying attention. wassup king?".

"Nun been chillin".king said grabbing on to my waist.

"Oh thats cool. but imma hit yall up later bout to hit up the trap. "

"ok best friend wait did you get any info on The D.?". im trying to gather as much information as I can while im pregnant so I can just put a plan together like that and go into action as soon as possible.

"Yea seems as if some man name Darwin is the boss of them all he works at southside hospital."

"so thats what my dad was trying to tell me ooo I can't wait until my princess come out its going to be hell to pay. Just calm down tori your pregnant think about the baby  #teamNoStress. I got a perfect half plan. yup thats what imma do but I gotta get king to agree." oh shit here I am talking aloud again.

"agree on what baby?.I can tell he was confused because he call me baby when he really one know something and call me tori when he want me to hurry up,when he mad and when he say he love me.

"Ill tell you when we get in the car."

we continued shopping all that was in this basket was pink and hello kitty. ill have to go to the mall to get her some jordans shoes and outfits.

some girl walked by mugging me while king was helping me get something I couldn't reach. she kept looking at me while she was walking she aint pay attention to what was infront of her and she ended up falling i burst into laughter.

"Who you laughing at?".king asked.

"Her."I said pointing to the girl.

"Brianna?"he asked I swear dude know all the girls.

King

"Brianna?". I asked. brianna was my first love at least I thought she was but tori actually is. we were together for about a year and half until she cheated on me,then she claimed that I was the father of her baby when I know for a fact it wasn't mine because I didn't even give her none in a months. so she cried and cried and cried and said I don't know who the father is. so I gave her another chance for the sake of the baby even though it wasn't mine,so she had the baby and she was beautiful,few months later I went to the trap came back home and went straight to the baby's room and saw the most terrible sight brianna had a bloody knife in her hand and there laid a lifeless baby Madison,she said that I was spending to much time with madi and wasn't spending anytime with her. like bitch did you seriously kill a baby over a man you so call loved. I called the police on her and to see that she standing right here don't make any sense.

"King I see YOU got another baby on the way".

"why she putting so much emphasis on you? king you got another baby?.

tori asked calmly see this is something I can deal with any other girl that I would've been with will go ghetto.

"because.....know what ill tell you later long story. "

"Oh ok".she said looking at some more clothes.

"So king who is she?."

"brianna she is my wife,and what gives you the right to talk to me?.your ass should be in jail. "

"So you married now to that.? oh and lets just say Someone owed me a favor. "

"Number 1 she is not a that she is a person just like you. Number 2 you a sick ass person how you kill your baby for a man who wasn't giving you attention. ?".

"Boy I ain't even worried about that ugly ass baby,wish I never had her I regret having her should've got an abortion,I thought she would've brought us closer together,I thank you for taking care of her even though she wasn't yours."

Tori

I know this bitch ain't say what I think she just said. my nosey ass was all up in they conversation. At this point king was breathing hard and his fists was balled up. I went up to him and  hugged him.

"yea king let your bitch take care of you. "now she bout to get fussed out she lucky I cant fight.

"Listen here brihoena don't keep calling me out of my name its Keri. "im not telling her my real name she might plan something."I don't respect how you talking to my man I don't know what history y'all two  had all I know is that you killed your own baby just because king wasn't giving you any attention."

"listen here baby girl I don't care OK just don't be up in our busi-she got cut off by her phone ringing.

hello?....yes baby....ill be there in a few....Darwin whats all that noise?

The hospital or trap?....oh ok....love you too..

so she is with Darwin the man from the hospital?.

"Look Brianna I don't want any stress or problems so ima just pretend like this never happened. you to king so calm down the baby is in a better place playing around making friends. so brianna are you willing to do that. "

"uh you lucky you nice and calm. And not ghetto like these other hoes. I like you wanna hang sometimes?.

Got what I wanted. but when my baby coming keshawn going to be far away from her wont be killing my princess.

"Thank god and yes we can hang out whats your number?." she gave me her number and me and king payed for the stuff and left.

King

"so what was that back there?."

"Baby its all part of my plan,im guessing darwin the doctor is her boyfriend. But I still gotta lay this plan out or else it would back fire. "

"Good thinking. im sorry about what happened she killed an innocent little girl and doesn't even regret it. that baby wasn't even close to ugly she was an angel. ". I was about to cry.

"King its ok remember what I told you ok."

"Tori you know I thank god for meeting you,a nigga cant just grab a girl like you off the side walk,they have to search,but you just came to me I wasn't even searching I love you girl." I rapped and then sang.

"aww baby that's so sweet".we made it to the house and she said something I never heard before not even with brianna.

"King baby lets make love.

"so that means leave the bags In the car?"

"No shit."

"Dont get slick"

"Dont get slapped"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 138 32
A boy Erin and his best friend that love each other and wont tell each other go through hardships that can change the dynamic of their friendships. J...
438K 10.2K 54
This is bout a 17 year old girl who is moving in with her auntie because she got expelled from two schools already for fighting. She's a smart girl b...
446K 16.7K 39
Lucas has a bad ass temper, he doesn't give no fucks about no bitches he just a hustler. Bree on the other is the good girl she's a big girl but that...
2.9M 110K 31
After 17 year old Lauren London's father passes away she is left too take care of her 11 year old sister Abbygail by herself. As times get hard she b...