How can i forget you ?

By syareyah

YG entertainment company, One of the best entertainment company in South Korea. After the debut of IKON, Mr.Y... More

Prologue
Chapter O N E
Chapter T W O
Chapter T H R E E
Chapter F O U R
Chapter F I V E
Chapter S I X
Chapter S E V E N
Chapter E I G H T
Chapter N I N E
Chapter T E N
Chapter E L E V E N
Chapter T W E L V E
Chapter T H I R T E E N
Chapter F O U R T E E N
Chapter F I F T E E N
Chapter S I X T E E N
chapter S E V E N T E E N
chapter E I G H T E E N
Chapter T W E N T Y
Prologue of my next book
Referrence
"Love Scenario" Comeback
1k post
Prologue of my next book !!
Award

Chapter N I N E T E E N

195 14 0
By syareyah

The next following day, Jennie's temperature rose up and it was hot. Junhoe could feel it and got woken up by it. Junhoe fluttered his eyes open and then rested his palm on her forehead. it was hot.

"it's so hot" Junhoe murmured lazily to himself as he just woke up.

Junhoe got out of bed, had a battle with laziness and the walked to the kitchen. He opened the fridge and looked at the clock above. it was 10 a.m. some of the members were at the gym.

Junhoe went back in her room with medicine in his hand and water. He didn't want to wake her up but by the time he reached there, she was already sitting down, touching her forehead.

"oh~ you're awake" Junhoe was half-awake when he walked in "good morning baby. how are you feeling ?"

"not so good" Jennie replied and forced a smile.

"your body temperature feels high, you practiced for too long. you looked extremely exhausted yesterday" Junhoe sat down and held her hand "don't be hard on yourself, alright ? don't force yourself to practice. you should've gone home if you're tired"

"i fell asleep" Jennie said slowly.

"yeah, you did" Junhoe smiled and tapped her small nose "now, i want you to rest today and eat healthy. i hate to see you sick. you still look amazing but i hate it"

"alright, love" Jennie nodded her head like a kid.

"good, here. eat this" Junhoe handed her the glass of water and medicine.

Jennie took it and felt a little better. Junhoe hugged her tightly unexpectedly, it was so tight. she could smell his perfume.

"ya~you'll get infected" Jennie said slowly as she wasn't energetic.

"i don't care" Junhoe paused for awhile "i love you and i'll never let you go. i want to protect you from everything and i want you, only you for the rest of my life, Jennie kim"

"Thank you Junhoe" Jennie was touched by his words "you taught me love and i'm so happy to have you. please, never let me go"

"i'll never" Junhoe whispered softly "i want to be the one waiting for you at the end of the aisle seeing you in a beautiful white dress and meet our beautiful children"

"one day it'll come junhoe" Jennie said and chuckled "but for now, stay"

Jennie's stomach grumbled and made them both burst into laughters. Junhoe helped her sit down on the couch and grabbed breakfast that Yunhyeong dropped off this morning for her. They both watched the television together.

Jennie laid her head on Junhoe's muscular shoulders. Junhoe could still feel the hot temperature. He tried to remember if he had cooling pad. He gave up remembering so he stood up and grabbed a mask suddenly.

"where are you going ?" Jennie asked as she caught Junhoe's eyes.

"i'll be back, i have to run to the convenient store" Junhoe walked up to Jennie and planted a kiss on her head "i won't be long baby"

"alright, i'll be here" Jennie said cutely as Junhoe walked to the door

"i love you" Junhoe said before leaving.

Junhoe ran to the convenient store nearby and bought a box of cooling pad and some banana milk for Jennie. He quickly ran back to the apartment, he doesn't want jennie to wait too long for him.

He walked in the dorm, greeted by Jennie's beautiful angelic voice

"oh~ you're back ?"

"yeah, i got you some banana milk" Junhoe sat back down next to her with a smile.

"thank you so much, Junhoe" jennie planted a kiss on his cheek.

"here, let me place a cooling pad on your forehead" He opened one of the bag and plastered the cooling pad slowly on her forehead "there you go"

"why do you care so much about me ?" Jennie formed a small smile to junhoe.

"i love you and as i said, i'm not leaving you. i'll take care of you" Junhoe replied and fixed jennie's hair "now rest, i'll wake you up later"

Jennie laid down on the couch, with her head laid on his lap. Junhoe brushed her hair slowly, making her fall into a deep sleep.

Junhoe then received a text from his manager and Hanbin, calling him for practice. He whispered to Jennie, telling how he's leaving. planted a kiss before leaving. Junhoe bumped into Lisa that got out of the elevator from gym.

"Hey lisa, take care of Jennie please" Junhoe told Lisa once he got on the elevator "she's not well and tell her once she woke up, i left for practice"

"a-alright, practice well" Lisa said and bowed.

"thank you, have a good day"

Junhoe went to practice and Jennie was in his mind the entire time. He was worried for her so he practiced really hard to go home early and texted her when he had time to break which was only 2 minutes.

Junhoe went out of the building early as he did a good job. He felt bad for Jennie so he decided to bring her a gift. Junhoe went downtown and bought a cute teddy bear that reminds him of her and bought a t-shirt that he had to match with her

He went home and entered her room. She was sitting in front of her makeup table, putting on a moisturiser. Her face lit up once she saw him.

"I'm back" Junhoe said as he walked in "how are you feeling baby ?"

"i'm feeling better now that you're here" Jennie flashed an angelic smile.

"here, i bought you this" Junhoe handed the t-shirt and Teddy bear to her "the teddy bear is as cute as you but you're still cuter"

"Awwe~ Thank you so much" Jennie embraced Junhoe, feeling so happy "you're the best Junhoe"

"i tried" Junhoe kissed her lips slowly "this is all for you and only you"

Junhoe kissed her more with love and passion. pleasuring her more with every kiss. He's glad she's happy and she's his property.

Junhoe carried her up and laid her gently down to her bed. Jennie's arm wondered from his neck to his collar bone then to the bottom of his shirt, lifting it slightly, wanting to let the beast under his shirt free.

"i love you" Junhoe whispered once he took of his shirt, leaving him in just Joggers.

Junhoe kissed her from her lips, slowly to her neck. making her feel pleasure and love. Jennie's hand ran through his soft hair. Junhoe's built figure was on top of Jennie's perfect figure. Jennie could feel Junhoe's soft skin that she loves so much.

They both broke the kiss to catch some air and laid down next to each other, locking their gaze into eachother's eyes. Junhoe slowly wrap his arm around her, pulling her closer to his naked body, giving her body warmth.

"how are you home early ?" Jennie suddenly asked as she caught Junhoe's eyes again "the rest are not even home yet"

"well, i practiced hard and did well. so they let me go early" Junhoe explained with a slim smile.

"then you went to out to buy me a teddy bear and a tee-shirt" Jennie added which made it sound like a question.

"yep and then went home" Junhoe continued a bit more "and here we are"

"Thank you so much, Junhoe" Jennie smiled adorably "you're so sweet and caring"

"No problem, baby" Junhoe kissed her forehead.

"i can't believe we used to hate eachother" Jennie recalled the first time they met, at the convenient store.

"i didn't hate you" Junhoe corrected.

"you didn't ?" Jennie questioned back.

"i didn't. it's normal for me to be cold and mean" Junhoe admitted "did you hated me ?"

"well, i hated the fact that you took the ramen i wanted" Jennie pouted like a small baby.

"awwe~ i'm sorry baby" Junhoe smiled as he saw her cute pout "i'll get it for you tomorrow if i could find it"

"no, you don't have to" Jennie replied with a calm tone "you did a lot for me, i'm grateful. i really am. you took care of me, checked on me even when you're busy, you even practiced hard just to see me and bought home gifts even though you're tired. i'm thankful for everything and i don't need anything else"

"i love you, that's why" Junhoe kissed her cheeks and hugged her tightly.

They both fell asleep in each other's arm with smile. Jennie's thought were actually filled with anxieties and worries. She was worried about what's coming. she'd be busy after her debut and what if Mr.Yang knows. they'll be doomed.

2 days later...
Junhoe had a day free and Jennie was revealed as the first member yesterday, which made the music industry chaotic and curiosity grow. Jennie was criticised for her visuals but most of them thinks she's perfect and beautiful as heck. Lisa got revealed today as the 2nd member and received the same comments and reaction.

Junhoe and Jennie woke up early and decided to go to the gym together. They enjoyed each other's company. Junhoe was kickboxing while Jennie did some exercises on the work out mat to slim down her figure.

They were having coffee at a cafe across the gym, having a normal date, enjoying each other's company. Jennie suddenly got anxious for her debut and junhoe could sense Jennie, tensing up.

"hey, what's wrong ?" Junhoe asked before things can get any worse "you look worried, is something bothering you ?"

"not really.." Jennie sighed and stared at her brewed coffee.

"you can talk about it to me" Junhoe grabbed Jennie's soft hand and squeezed it slightly.

"i'm just worried for my debut, what if the world doesn't like me ?" Jennie said slowly with a small tone.

"ya~ Jennie kim" Junhoe caught her hazel eyes "you're amazing alright ? don't ever doubt yourself. if they don't like you then who cares, they're not in your life. You are talented ! very talented"

"Thank you so much" Jennie smiled a bit, feeling a little better.

"don't look at the negative comments, look at the positive ones, it'll make you stronger and powerful" Junhoe advised "hates will always be there but they're all irrelevant"

"i'll try my best to ignore it" Jennie replied and nodded her head slowly.

"that's more like it !" Junhoe poked jennie's cute, chubby cheeks

Jennie's phone then rang. it was Mr.Lee. it's been a long time since he called so, Jennie got curious.

"i have to answer this, i'm sorry" Jennie said to Junhoe and answered the call "oh~ Mr.Lee ! it's been a long time"

["yeah, it's been quite a long time. it was fun having breaks but i'm back to work, managing your schedule" Mr.Lee said with a small laugh]

"it's good to have you back" Jennie laughed along with Mr.Lee

["anyways, i'm actually calling to inform you that you're having a photoshoot this evening around 1 pm" Mr.Lee started getting serious "it's a photoshoot with your sunbaenim, G-Dragon for his album"]

"oh~ really ?" Jennie was shocked that she's having a photoshoot session with the king of kpop.

["the van will pick you up at 12:45, which is around 20 minutes from now, i hope you dress well and leave a good impression" Mr.Lee continued]

"sure will. is there anything else ?" Jennie asked and took a glance of Junhoe.

["no, not really" Mr.Lee replied "anyways, remember it's in 20 minutes, so you better get ready"]

"alright, thank you so much, have a nice day" Jennie said and ended the call "well, i guess we have to head home"

"what ? why ?" Junhoe got confused as Jennie stood up.

"i have a photoshoot session to attend" Jennie replied and smiled "i'm sorry we couldn't spend the whole day together"

"it's alright, love" Junhoe kissed her forehead "but the photoshoot is only for you ?"

"nope, it's with sunbaenim, G-Dragon" Jennie said as they walked out and got into a cab.

"oh ~ that's cool !!" Junhoe exclaimed with excitement.

"yeah, the van's picking me up in 18 minutes" Jennie continued talking "do i look fine ? is my outfit okay ?"

"what do you mean ? you're always beautiful ! no matter if your outfit's ugly, you still rock it" Junhoe exaggerated and made Jennie burst into laughters "and yes, your outfit is perfect like you"

"thank you, Junhoe" Jennie leaned in and gave a quick peck "you're so sweet"

They both went home and Junhoe gave a small peck and said goodbye to her before the van arrived. She was extremely nervous, her stomach was twisting around as she got closer to the photoshoot.

She was then led to their makeup room after changing into the outfit prepared. G-Dragon was already there, fixing his makeup and hair. Jennie bowed and greeted him once she entered.

"anyeong~sunbaenim" Jennie smiled sweetly and bowed with respect.

"oh ! you're the trainee i'm having photoshoot with" G-Dragon placed his phone down to take a look of her "oh wait, aren't you Jennie ? the first member ?"

"yes, i'm Jennie" She said shyly.

"please sit down" The hair stylist pulled a chair out next to G-Dragon's makeup station.

"nice to finally meet you ! i'm looking forward to your debut" He said as he stared at her, getting her makeup done " how long did you train ?"

"6 years, sunbaenim" Jennie replied, still shy.

"your personality's different compared to the photoshoot pictures from the announcement. you look very charismatic but you're so soft in real life" He continued the conversation, making her feel more comfortable "i love your duality"

"Oh~ Thank you" Jennie's face lit up into a smile.

"which position are you taking ?" He asked more and more questions.

"i'm the lead Rapper" She replied without hesitating

"i guessed it right" He chuckled softly "you must be nervous for your debut"

Jennie nodded her head slowly as her makeup was almost done

"Don't worry, Jennie-ah ! you'll do amazing. Just stay humble, respectful and talented. Don't forget patience too, your debut's going to be a roller coaster ride. there's ups and downs" He paused for a while "but i know for sure, you can get through it"

"Thank you so much for the motivation" Jennie was touched by his motivation "i need it so bad. cause i'm actually really worried"

"Don't be, it'll be fine" He reassured her with a smile.

"Jinyoung, Jennie, please move to the photoshoot area in 2 minutes" Mr.Lee walked in the makeup room and stopped to see Jennie "you look perfect, Jennie-ah. as always"

"Thank you, Mr.Lee" Jennie bowed slightly.

"well, i'm done. i better go" G-Dragon stood up "see you there"

Jennie went to the shoot after 2 minutes. They started the shoot together and she felt quite uncomfortable but, she was still killing it.

They were given orders to get closer for a close-up. So, G-Dragon went so close to her, his face directly next to her. Her heart beat was so fast, she was nervous and uncomfortable since she's not single and was afraid that if Junhoe saw the pictures, he'll get jealous.

without a warning, Junhoe walked in the photoshoot studio. Jennie was shocked to see Junhoe. He planned to surprise her and was happy when he walked in. but he was then angry and frustrated when he saw his sunbaenim near his girlfriend. very near.

"oh~ Junhoe ! you're here !" G-Dragon exclaimed as he saw Junhoe with his poker, serious face

"don't mind me here, i'm just visiting" He replied coldly and sighed.

They continued the shoot, the producer told Jennie and G-Dragon to get a little more closer. Jennie could sense Junhoe tensing up, clenching his hands into a fist.

Junhoe waited outside the studio while Jennie wash off and greeted G-Dragon goodbye. Junhoe was frustrated and clearly Jealous about it.

"Thank you for coming, Junhoe" Jennie held Junhoe's shoulder once she finished.

"it's nothing" Junhoe replied without smiling which made Jennie anxious.

"please don't be jealous" Jennie said and held his hand slowly, being careful.

"let's go home" Junhoe ignored what Jennie said as he was pissed and dragged Jennie to the van that drove him there.

They went in the van and Junhoe avoided Jennie's beautiful eyes that gazed at him. Jennie felt bad.

"Junhoe~look at me" Jennie broke the silence.

Junhoe didn't reply and kept his eyes away from her.

"Look at me" Jennie said once more and placed her hand on his face, slightly pushing it to face her till his eyes met her's "please~ i'm sorry"

"for what ?" Junhoe asked and snickered a bit.

"making you mad, Jealous and frustrated. i know i never should've gotten that close to him" Jennie paused and looked away for a second "but i swear, i love you. only you"

"then show me" Junhoe paused and his cold gaze caught Jennie's eyes "prove it to me"

Jennie demanded the driver to drop them off at a park near by their apartment, probably 5 blocks away. it was 9p.m. only a few people were there.

They sat down the same spot where they had ice cream.

"i'm really sorry Junhoe" Jennie started and held his hand again "i'm not the best for you, but you're the best. the best of the best. i'm so thankful for you and your effort"

"why are we here ?" Junhoe was still not satisfied.

"we ate ice cream here" Jennie said and smiled a little "i just want to be here again with you, it'll be hard once i debut, so i want to enjoy every second with you"

Junhoe was silent.

"you're still not satisfied" Jennie turned her face to him then stood up. she sat down on Junhoe's lap as if Junhoe was santa then kissed him slowly "i miss your lips so much"

it turned Junhoe on, he was slowly calming down. Jennie continued kissing him till Junhoe kissed back. Jennie smiled as junhoe kissed back.

They both then walked back to their apartment. Junhoe felt better and everyone was already asleep.

Jennie dragged him sexily by his brown coat looking all mischievous to her room. Junhoe played along. Jennie then locked the door, letting her own coat drop to the floor.

Warning !! something steamy is gonna happen !!

She walked to Junhoe, slowly placed her hand behind his neck, pulling him closer and kissed him slowly. She was dominating him physically and Mentally. She pushed his coat off and continued kissing him.

"believe me, i love you more than you think" Jennie whispered seductively into his ears, making him want her more.

Jennie pushed him aggressively to her bed. She got on top of him and kissed him more. Junhoe's hand slowly slid to her back, wrapping her small body closer. Jennie then grabbed the edge of his shirt, threw them off to the floor.

"you made me look at your body" Jennie whispered again into his ears "you've been bad, you made me want you more"

"oh really ?" Junhoe smirked.

Jennie continued to shut him up with kisses. till Junhoe had enough of Jennie dominating. it's time for Junhoe to take the lead. He then pushed her off and got on top of her, caught her shocked eyes, with her soft hands on his abs.

"my turn" Junhoe smirked and winked seductively "you have no idea how mad i was when i saw you got close to him, it drove me insane"

"i'm sorry" Jennie replied, feeling guilty.

"you've been bad too" Junhoe whispered into her ears this time "you better satisfy me or i'll not talk to you"

"oh~i've been bad ?" Jennie smirked "i'm sorry oppa~"

"why am i the only one naked here ?" Junhoe said sarcastically and kissed Jennie.

Junhoe kissed her roughly, expressing his jealousy and dominant side to her. Their lips were in sync and Jennie was clearly loving every kiss. Junhoe then took her shirt and mini skirt off, leaving Jennie with her matching bra and panties.

"oh god~ you're a literal goddess" Junhoe breathed out as he saw Jennie's well figured body "makes me want to eat you alive"

"then eat me" Jennie replied with a small yet nervous smirk

"you're gonna regret saying that" Junhoe whispered then kissed her more rough, moans tried to escape her mouth.

Junhoe then kissed her on her cheek, down to her jaw, to her neck. nibbling on her skin, making a small hickey on her neck. He declared her his's. and only his's. He then founded her sweet spot as she started moaning.

"ah~ Junhoe" Jennie moaned out his name sexily

"i like the way you call my name" Junhoe responds and kissed her on her sweet spot more, making her moan louder "shh~ baby. you'll wake the rest up"

"i don't care" Jennie breathed out.

"well then, allow me" Junhoe kissed her neck once and pulled her panties slightly down "you don't have to if you don't want to"

"no~ do it Junhoe" Jennie placed her hand on his cheek "i want you"

"is this your first time ?" Junhoe asked and bit his bottom lip.

Jennie nodded.

"i don't care junhoe" Jennie said quickly "i want you"

"okay" Junhoe smirked and got off her for a while "gotta wear protection"

Junhoe opened the closet, took a condom from his luggage and slid his boxers off, ripped the package off and used it.

"got it on my birthday" Junhoe smirked.

"stop taking so long" Jennie bit her lips nervously.

"looks like someone's excited " Junhoe then back on top of her, staring into her eyes "i don't want to hurt you"

"it's okay" Jennie said and smiled "i'm strong"

"of course you are" Junhoe slammed his lips to Jennie's lips.

Junhoe then slowly entered her. Jennie's back arched a bit, her nails clawed Junhoe's back. She could feel her walls contracting with Junhoe's large size.

"ah~ it hurts" Jennie breathed out but it was satisfying "mm, Junhoe~ move"

Junhoe followed Jennie's order. He slowly moved in and out of her, making her moan. Junhoe thrusted harder ones she got comfortable, he got faster and went deeper.

"ah~ Junhoe !" Jennie moaned louder as he got faster

"shh~ baby" Junhoe breathed out to comfort her "it's okay, baby. it's me"

Junhoe placed one of his hand on Jennie's hips to help her move slowly, another hand near her head for support.

"J-junhoe~" Jennie moaned out

"i'm here, look at me" Junhoe said steadily and held her cheeks "look at me baby"

Jennie forced her eyes open and saw Junhoe who was on top.

"it's okay, it'll be over soon" Junhoe slowly slid his large size deeper, making her arch her back more then, sliding it out of her "i love you~"

"i love you more" Jennie fell asleep as she was exhausted.

Junhoe silently got off, hid the used condom, wore his boxer. He grabbed Jennie's panties, carefully put it on Jennie and grabbed his hoodie, putting it on Jennie.

He took care of her. He then hopped in bed, next to Jennie. He sheltered them both with a blanket. Junhoe wrapped his arms from the back, his naked body closed to Jennie.

"Thank you for this Jennie~" Junhoe kissed her cheek "i'm sorry i hurt you. i love you so much, so i'll protect you baby"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 781 36
He was never looking for love. In fact, Yang Jeongin didn't really care for it at the time. He was too busy with the responsibilities that came with...
148 12 4
iKON's Song Yunhyeong and Jung Chanwoo are in love with each other but they have kept their relationship secret from the other members. What would ha...
194K 3.8K 48
5 years ago you moved from an Australian boarding school. Now youre a successful song writer in YG entertainment writing songs for BIG BANG and iKON...
50.5K 1.6K 15
Story about one richest squad in Asia, consist of Hanbin the pact leader, Jennie the princess, Lisa the megastar, Rose, June, Jinan, Yunhyeong, DK, a...