A Deal With A Billionaire (Wa...

By jeniferangeljoy

Alexa Mclain just finished her final year of college, she finally gets to see her parents again after many y... More

A letter from the writer
Cast
Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1: Homecoming & the Dreams
Chapter 2: The Surprise
Chapter 3:Childhood Memories
Chapter 4: The Brute and the Brat
Chapter 5: Family Secrets
Chapter 6: The Debt
Chapter 7: Starting to build the dream
Part 8: Its a Girl's Night
Part 9: The Dinner Date
Part 10: My little Challenger
Part 11: Threesome Date
Part 12: Success and his Dark Desires
Not an update
Chapter 13: Blissfull night
Chapter 14: Most Unforgetable Encounter
Chapter 15: A Family Fun War
Chapter 16: Family Dinner with Enemies
Chapter 17 THE Revelations
Chapter 18 The final Decision
Chapter 19: The Past
Chapter 20: Seeing you again
Chapter 21 Mending the shattered love
Chapter 22 A Night to start
Chapter 24 UNPLANNED SEX?
Recommendation
Chapter 25: "Will You Marry Me?
Chapter 26:Trip In Paris
Chapter 27: Sweet Moments in Paris
A taste of Love

Part 23 The Fate

7.7K 214 17
By jeniferangeljoy

"If someone truly loves you, even he see how mess you can be, how moody you can be, how Hard you can be to handle,but still want you to be part of his lifetime".

Alexia's Pov
(warning unedited)

It's been morning but I can't get to sleep. Lorenzo's voice is kept on ringing in my head.

"We need to get married soon or else the money that i invest from the deal gets in vain" his voice echo through my head!

"How could i explained to everyone about the sudden decision? To think that i almost freaked out about the arrangement they made before,and now i decided to marry him pretending that I fall in love with him.

"I never been in love before so how do i know how to act on it!?

"How could I lie to my parents?

-/-

"Alexa, everyones ready! Are you coming They are waiting outside," Trisha informed.

"I'm coming, thanks Trish"!

Since this morning we are all busy. The food, drinks and special menu is all sets. Theres a special programme and ceremonies that my staff prepared before our opening.

I'm quite nervous. My staff are happy even in a time of rush. They even share joke that makes everyone laugh. I can see, they show pationate cooperation and unity of what they do. Positive vibes is all over the place even their smile inspire others.

It's time for Grand Opening ceremony. The most awaited moments in my life. My greatest dream.

Even though, I barely don't have sleep from last night. I wake up early. I want to make sure that everything should be in proper place. Even if I'm confident with my staff I don't want to compromise. Its better to facilitate and supervise them personally.

"Guys,thanks so much! You all made a fantastic job, and I hope we can keep it up always as time goes by" Good luck to all of us" after I finalize everything,. They all gives me smiles and thumbs up.

I saw a bunch of people through the glass wall, my family, friends and other people who are patiently waiting. I give them smile even I Feel a bit nervous inside,.

Trisha gives me a tap on my shoulder. "Alexia, you did an amazing job, be confident" you made things possible because of your passion and diligence "she said cheering me up.

"And also because of you and the team", I added. "Thanks Trish" I hug her.

I stand up straight take a deep breath!

"Trisha, Let's do this "! I exclaimed with confident. We both laughed and went out to welcome everyone.

I was Amazed it's been a long three hours since the opening but customer were keep on coming. Some of them are just standing while having their food, coffee or drinks.

I was showered with so much compliment. Business cards are flowing with overwhelming offer from different food production and corporations. Some of them are looking for business opportunities.

Mom and Dad are popular and has well established business, it might be one of the reasons why I gain this many opportunities and successful in my 1st day,.

"This is awesome"! Sarah exclaim excitedly. she's holding a tray
helping me out with the orders.. I insist not to but "what is friends for."!

"Yeah! I guess so"! I answered.

"Yes you indeed my friend" ! But you owe me 1 glass of wine and lots of explanation from yesterday, but I'm not going to ruin your day yet!"
She pick up two plates of orders and left me wondering what she meant.

Last night after Lorenzo revelations, I left him on that rooftop and went back down to where Sarah's table is. I sked her if she could dropped me home. Right after she agreed.

"I'll take her"Lorenzo cut in.

"No thanks, Sarah will"! Even Sarah gives me a second thought...I grab her hand and say goodbye to everyone. She asked me Whys when we're at car, I told her that I was just tired. I looked outside even it's all complete darkness.

She didn't say anything, she took her earplugs and decided to make a audio call with Xavier while driving. I know shes not so happy that I ruin her night with "the boyfriend" . But I dont mind at all, I really want to go away to think and be alone. I feel so tired, I leaned back and close my eyes.

"Alexa congratulations sweetie"! Mom said interrupting my thoughts.

"Mom! Thank you!" She gave me a hug, "this place is beautiful and the food was all delicious and everything is well organized you really done an amaizing job by making this place into perfection"

"That's what I always told you before My love, Alexia got our talents you know? " My dad said proudly. Giving me a wink.

"Oh Dad, stop bragging everyone might believe you!" I bantered back. Giving him a hug. "thank you for all the support that you given to me." they both hug me,.

"We're a family so we should always be, sweetie" Dad assured. "Whatever happens we're always here at your back", He added.

"Thank you so much Dad, I'm so lucky to have you and Mom"!"I love you both"!

They told me that they needs to catch their flight, but they feel bad for not staying a longer time.. I assure them that's its fine.

"I'm grad you came atleast,"I told them.

"Hi Guys, sorry I'm late?" a voice coming from someone. A voice that it didn't give me single sleep the entire night.

Everything gets in a slow. I saw Lorenzo give Mom a kiss in cheek and gives Dads a hand shakes. But my world stop when he come closer to me, put his arm around me and give me a light kiss on my cheeks but I tried to avoid it, but I got no luck because it landed on my lips. I heard gasps and awe sounds from everyone. I feel my cheek gets heated I'm not sure if it is because of embarrassments or angry. The brute.

Sweetheart sorry I'm late" he said with a big smiles" I was speechless and off guard by the act. I tried to catch his eyes to give him a warning look but he ignore,its seem enjoying my predicament,

"Come on, don't be mad" he said and about to give me a another kiss. But I manage to avoid it with unnoticeable way.

"It's alright! I said and escape on his arm. I just need to play with his game for now but later I need to deal with him alone not infront of everyone.

I lifted my eyes and I saw many different looks coming from the people that surrounds us. My Mom and Sarah can't hide their questioning looks at me. Lorenzo's freinds came to congratulate him.

That my chance for me to escape but not until my mom hug me and congrats me. She said she's so happy and can't wait to know and hear the story. How I ended to be in relationships with Lorenzo but she's feel bad because they needed to leave now.

So I bring them outside where the driver Darius waiting for them. I can see happiness and even Dad as well. I gave them a smile before the car take off.

I take a deep breath many times because I need it when I get inside and play whatever plot he trying to make. But I'm a bit surprised when Sarah show up from the corner.

"So, this was your reason? You don't want anyone to know about you and Lorenzo are dating" Sarah ask sulky.

"Now, you're surprise because Lorenzo announce it to everyone?" I thought we were best friends and we didn't hide things to each other don't we? He babbled sadly.

"How am I suppose to answer her ?" I'm not good at lying but I couldn't tell anyone.

"I'm sorry Sarah" I just said guilty.

"So youre with Lorenzo and I'm with Xavier, this so perfect! "Alexia this calls for a double celebration!!!! She exclaim. And gave me a very tight hug. "I need to tell them". She rushed inside excitedly.

I thought she's mad? I just shake my head disbelief.

I feel a bit of guilt. But it's better to keep silent rather than telling lies.

I returned inside. I saw Sarah into Xavier table, I quickly when to the kitchen, when no one notice me. Everyones still busy.

I did check into the kitchen how's everyone doing, the chefs are all busy as well as their assistance.. But they are all good and happy. I went to the stock room where all our basic are being manage Althea.I take a peep on the Washing area, They looked exhausted but they are still happy on doing their job.

Many people keep on coming in and coming out especially since Lorenzo's arrived. Some press and paparazzi bombarded us tried to come and catch some photos or rubbish issues. But the good thing is, Lorenzo's body guards are ready to control it.

I help again on serving order I try my best to avoid Lorenzo but he always makes a way to come near me... he even do serve because people are really keep on coming especially when it's lunch time.

During lunch time, bunch of students came from the nearby Schools and University. We almost can't manage to take all order but Lorenzo did is, he called three of his people as back up server.Lorenzo and friends Basically save the day!

After a long tiring day, we all sat our tired and sluggish body on the couch near the kitchen. I looked at everyone, i can't believe that they can have so much fun helping around especially to serve on every costomers. One of thy reason why, its because they loves the attenstion of those beautiful colleges around who gives them so much attention. Girls are devouring them. Everybody is enjoying But not Sarah who's very pissed. Now, Xavier is in big trouble under his jeoulous girlfriend.

While they talking about their funny experience with ramdom college chick.
I

offer them drinks.

"Sure why not! it's our great pleasure to be served by the owner."Byron teased.

As I was about to stand up to get their drinks Lorenzo stop me holding my arm "I'll will do it love " he SAID. "You take some rest, you've been working throughout the day". I saw everyone grinning specially Sarah who look lie teenagers.

"Thanks, you get the drinks but no thanks, because I still need to do some work." defying him.
I

did say my thanks to everyone, ignoring Lorenzo and turned my back.

"I went to my tiny office and found Aiyanah on my table scribling on a sheet of paper. She so cute and engrossed in her drawing didn't even notice me enteeing and closing the door. I watch her for a while,when someone open the door.

"Oh! Yanah,why are you there sweetie? I told you stay on the the sofa baby" Trisha said,and when to get the inocent child on my desk.

Its fine Trisha,let her be.

"Momma" Sorry, but I wanted to become Antie Alexia,so I want to sit here, are you mad both mad at me? She said in a teary eyed and sad voice. "of couse were not sweetie" Me and Trisha both said.

You could stay there as long as you want, and im sitting here infront pretending that im your client while Mommy is going to finish first her work. I cheer up.

Really, Yehey! I'm the boss now! Aiyannah said excitedly

I give a wink to Trisha "thank you" she said before closing the door.

We played for a quite long time until a fake cough interupt us, were building lego princess and sitting just in the floor with Aiyannah.
I turned around and found Lorenzo standing, i saw a glimpse of facination while looking at us.

"What are you doing here?I asked standing up and fixing my dress that crumble a bit.

Antie Alexia, who is he? Are you the Prince of my antie? Are you going to marry her? A was taken aback with that question. I feel frozen, I saw how Lorenzo, smile with amusement. He when to Aiyanah,bow like a gentleman prince.

"Im sorry for my rudeness my little Princess, im Lorenzo, and I would be happy to be a Prince of Alexia, and i loved to marry her wherever she wish for." he looked at me but I cound'nt speak.

"Aiyannah sweetie its time to go home" Trisha suddenly entered the office and saw the awkwardness i was into on that moment.

"its a pleasure to meet you Little Princess Aiyannah,Lorenzo told to the kid and kiss her hand! Aiyannah got excited and delighted. She stand up and ran to her Mommy.

"Mom When can I find my Prince? Antie Alexia find her one" She ask innocently!

" ohh my sweet baby! Wait until you turn into big and beautiful lady, thats the moment your prince will come to get you in bring you to his castle, but for now you still my baby and we are be so happy with Daddy if your Prince will come when your in age 30"! Trisha said while hugging and kissing Aiyanah.

"You Must be the great Lorenzo? And I dont like you because of giving idea to my sweet baby of finding her prince in a way of leaving us that soon, Anyway im Trishia, Alexia secretary slash personal assistant.

Unfortunately, Yes I'm Lorenzo "its a great pleasure to meet you Trisha! just tell me how to make up with my mistakes", I can be a guard for herv so no one will take her away from you" he utter. I cant determined if he just mocking around.

"If that you say so ,i'll be glad to accept it. I just call you if I need your service thanks in advance! I better go now, my husband is waiting outside, Alexia are you alright? Do you wanna have a lift with us?

"No thanks, I can drive! "Thanks a lot for today" I kiss Aiayanah that peacefully fell asleep on Trisha shoulder.

"Bye Lorenzo!, See you tomorrow Alexia, BTW i like your prince, keep him! Dont let anyone take him away from you! Bye Guys!!

Trish___a!!! But shes gone.

I saw how Lorenzo trying to hide his laugh.

"You can't fire her" he reminds .

"Yes I can, so could you leave now I need to get back to work"I bantered

"No your not going to work, you need to go home and should relax by now! You looks so tired,

"im not tired! I replied back to him,.
"Yes you do"

I'm about to insist but a traidors yawn betray me.
I'm no___t,( yawn). "Get your bag Alexia i take you home." He ordered.

I saw his expression. Full of authorativeness, he's side that gives me goosebumps him. He's eyes on me like a hawk as I'm tidying up my table and put all my stuff inside my bag. looks sends a message to me saying "dont mess at me"
I pich up my key and went to the flow.

Anyway i feel so tired and all i wanted is to go home and have a warm bubble bath with lavander scented candles and relaxing music. Go to bed and cuddle up with a soft and comfortable bed and let my self flown by the endless dreamt.

I woke up, when I feel something hard and warm but its better than the cold pillow. I lean again and dozed off.

Wait I dont have hard pillows? And the smell why its musculine musk?But my nostrill loves to take in. No this thing is not right. I open my eyes. Its too dark. I cant even see anything but its terifies me a lot when I realized that i was Naked under the thick soft blanket. Suddenly theres someone moves beside me and i totally freaked out. The first thing comes to my mind is to

SSssscreaaaaaammmmmm!!!!!!

End of the chapter.

Hi Guys! How are you? I hope you doing great! Anyway, I'm so SORRY for a long long wait.I'm so busier this past months and Theres so many things happen in my real world that i need to deal with,but i try to update again as soon as i can😊😊

I really appriaciate all your time, on reading my LORENZO AND ALEXIA story😘😘😘 keep it up Guys🙏
Love you all😍😍😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.4M 2.7M 83
Lisa and her boss, Alessandro, agree to spite their exes by pretending to date, but things begin to backfire when fake feelings become real along the...
1.6M 49.8K 55
Highest ranking Millionaires No 6 (03-3-19) Deal No 3 (23-3-19) Feisty No 13 (05-6-19) ---------------------------------------------------------- ...
921K 38.3K 48
"Now since we are done with the introductions I have a question. Are you sure about this marriage?" I nodded "I am." He scoffed and leaned against th...
86.5K 2.3K 53
~~~~~~~~~~~~ Aella Aldine was his possession. His doll, toy and property. She was Damon's and no one else's. She had no say in his world or hers. She...