OvEr YoU?{sequel to NoT oVeR...

By ArianaGrandeBabe

It's been over a year since Camila left Y/N. Are things going to ever get better between Camila and Y/N or wa... More

Intro To My Life.
My life. [1]
It is what it is. [2]
Crazy [3]
It's my life.[4]
Home Sweet Home [6]
Things happen [7]
Things happen [part 2]
Everything's good [9]
Dinner and Conversation [10]
Unreal. [11]
Mean [12]
Can't take it anymore [13]
What is going on? [14]
She knows [15]
I'm on my way. [16]
Get rid of him or else... [17]
Make a choice! [18]
Did I do the right thing? [19]
Royalty [20]
A Million and one Questions [21]
When she hurts, I hurt [22]
Can't be serious [23]
Happiness and Fear [24]
Early morning conversations/She's back [25]
I'm not going anywhere..[26]
Another day [27]
My two favorite girls and the unknown. [28]
What the f*ck! [29]
India knows best [30]
Like old times [31]
Great...More bullsh*t [32]
I need you. [33]
The truth? [34]
Tired of the Back and Forth/ I'm leaving... [35]
Date night [36]
Why are you here? [37]
I got it. [38]
Hard to face reality [39]
No more [40]
Your mouth says one thing, but your heart says the truth! [41]
Special [42]
Good times with you. [43]
Even when she's not around she's around! [44]
Bad feeling [45]
Let it go, because I don't have your heart. [46]
I want you. I've made my choice. [47]
I can't win [48]
Trying to be JUST friends.... Is harder than I imagined [49]
Doctor visits. [50]
Back to the basics... [51]
What are we? [52]
Ⓝⓔⓦ Ⓢⓣⓞⓡⓘⓔⓢ
Gotta go! [53]
Late Nights [54]
Work it out [55]
Everything is good ... (Or not) [56]
I'm done with this! [57]
The truth behind all the lies.. [58]
!Positive vibes only! [59]
Vacation vibes [60]
Vacation vibes [part 2]
Days like this. [62]
Unbelievable [63]
Gone. [64]
I know, I fucked up. [65]
I'm trying [66]
Happy Birthday Ro Ro! [67]
Too hard [68]
Why? [69]
A little more lovin' [70]
Moving Forward with You. [71]
Nights like this. [72]
Fuck a friendship. [73]
My peace [74]
Just me and you [75]
She's growing up ☹/Set the record straight![76]
The New Begining? [77]
Start to Finish.. [78]

Just getting started. [5]

2.5K 475 271
By ArianaGrandeBabe

A/N

Wow! You guys we're already at 1k votes and 2k reads! Y'all are absolutely amazing...I'm so happy you all like it.

Enjoy☁️❤️

_______

Y/N's POV.

I stood in the studio recording my verse on this new song. I bopped my head and danced around to the beat that came through my headphones. The upbeat song had me feeling a little better about my "talk" with Camila. I just don't get her ass, I mean we been over for a while now and all of a sudden she thinks she can do whatever. It's bullshit, that's what it is.

But besides that I was really feeling it right now. I can't lie this shit go super hard. This is what it took for me to clear my head and I knew it's what I needed. Music always kept my spirit up.

"Oh my gosh babe, I'm so glad you got on this track!"

I chuckled and nodded as I walked out of the booth to sit in my seat. "No problem Nic, you know I'd do anything for you."

Nicki smirked. "Oh I know." I watched her as she sat back in her chair.

I leaned back putting my hands behind my head. "What do you know exactly Ms. Maraj?"

"I know that after all this time you still can't say no to me." She said with a shrug.

"Oh yeah?"

She smiled showing off her deep dimples. "Of course babe, you and I know nothings changed."

She winked at me and I chuckled shaking my head.

After leaving another interview this morning I got a call from one of my old friends the one and only Nicki Minaj. She asked if I wanted to help her out with a song and of course I couldn't deny her. I mean this is the queen of rap we're talking about. So I hopped on my jet to New York to meet up with her.

"This song is going to top charts for real." I spoke changing the subject.

"Oh don't I know it! The queen of rap with the R&B icon. What more could the people ask for."

We talked and caught up for about an hour or so, talking about how her life was going and her career and talking about my career and my life. She was pretty shocked that Camila and I didn't make things work but she understood. It's been so long we felt like we didn't know each other. But after talking with her I started to remember the reasons why I felt the way I did about her back then.

"Y/N?"

"Hmm?" I mumbled as I smiled up at her since she was now standing between my legs.

"Can you tell me why we never worked out?"

"Nic, why you talking about this?" I sighed and leaned back in my chair. Something told me this would come up.

She frowned as she walked back from me. "Why not talk about it."

"Because you and I both know how it's gonna end, we've been down this road before Nic."

Nicki and I were more than friends before. We didn't date, but we did mess around back before Camila and even India. She was my first real love actually. We met back before I was famous and things were good between us, but they didn't stay that way. After 3 1/2 years of messing around we called it quits. Too many feelings were getting involved and I knew that, but neither of us were ready for a relationship. So she went her way and started her career and I went mine.

"What if I say I don't care anymore. I don't care how things will end. I only care about being with you now." She said calmly and she slowly made her way back over to me. She reached to put her hands on my shoulders as she made herself comfortable on my lap. "We never took the chance to be something more when we had it, so here goes our second chance."

"Is this the real reason you called? So you could get me out here with you."

She frowned. "No Y/N. I just miss you, I miss us, don't you?" she asked while running her hands down my chest.

I tried my hardest not to stare her directly in the eyes. See Nicki has always had this thing on me, I don't necessarily want to say a hold. But yeah she had a hold on me. And I knew by me looking in her eyes that would be all it took.

"Come on baby. You knowwww you miss me just as much as I miss you." She whined as she started to move around on my lap.

I groaned trying my best not to moan. I shook my head and held her hands back.

"Nicki-"

"Do you remember what you promised me?" She whispered causing me to pull back some. I looked at her waiting for her to talk. "You promised me that if there was a time that we both ended up single, you promised that we could try something. That we could work on us again."

Sitting here all I could think about was the times that we shared. How close we used to be back then. She's right I know I promised her that, but to be honest I never thought I would see the day that we were both single. I've always pictured me spending the rest of my life with Camila.

"So, Y/N what do you say? Hmm?" She mumbled while pressing up against me even more. I could feel myself getting harder and harder by the second and I'm sure she can feel it.

I shook my head trying to pull her up. "Nicki you need to stop this."

She bit down on her lip slightly as she moved around. "Stop what? I'm not doing anything."

We started at each other for a minute before I sat up some. Holding her up with my arm around her lower waist so she wouldn't fall backwards.

"Look how about we just focus back on the music." I said pointing over to the soundboard.

She smacked my hand down and moved her face to meet mine. "How about you stop trying to ignore what you feel for me. Stop pretending like we don't have anything between us. I know you and I know you miss me."

I sighed and just stared at her. I don't know why she's doing this to me. She knows what I'm going through and she knows about our past. Don't get me wrong we had a great time, and my love for her never really left. But I don't know.

"Nicki really?"

She frowned and moved around in my lap. "Yes really Y/N. What is it, you don't want to be with me or something?"

"It's not that, it's just-" I paused trying to think of the right words to say.

"Just what Y/N?" She repeated looking me dead in the eyes. She reached her small hand up to touch my face. "Just what? Come on tell me." She begged.

"It's just, I got a lot of shit on my plate right now. I don't want to put none of that on you." I said honestly.

It was the truth, not the whole truth but a big part of it. I don't know how I feel about getting into something with her because I know she'll get way attached and I would hate to hurt her.

"Is that the real reason, because you know I've always been there for you. No matter what it was, so I don't see why you would think now would be any different."

"Listen Nic, you know I love you, I always have. But think about it I have three kids now. With not one it two baby moms. You might say that it's not a lot to deal with but trust me it is."

"Ok Y/N but who gives a fuck. So what you have three kids, I love children and as far as your baby mothers that doesn't bother me one bit. Because when you love someone and you feel like their your soul mate, none of that makes a difference."

I went to speak when my phone cut me off. I sighed and reached down into my pocket grabbing my phone. I looked at Nicki and she nodded telling me to answer. I made a face when I say who it was but decided to pick up.

"Camila?"

"Y/N."

I cleared my throat as I sat up more making Nicki's hold around my neck tighten. "Yeah, uh what's up?"

Regardless of how our last conversation went I still respect Camila. She's always going to be Ro's mom and I love her.

"Umm i-i just wanted to let you know that Royalty and I are here at my parents house."

My eyes went wide and I immediately smiled. "For real?"

"Yeah. So if you have time you can-"

"I'll be there, I'm out in New York right now but I'll take my jet and be there soon."

"Ok." I could tell by her voice that something was up, but I couldn't think about that right now I'm just happy she's letting my see my daughter. "Well I'll see you then."

"Yeah uh see you then. Tell my baby I said hi and I miss her. Imma try and surprise her so don't tell her I'm coming."

"Alright will do. See you." I frowned at her sudden change of mood from the other day but decided not to even question it. She was letting me see Royalty and that's all that matters.

"Alright see you."

I hung up and let out a deep breath.

"Everything ok?" I looked up at Nicki to see her still sitting on my lap with a concerned look on her face. "Is something wrong?"

I grinned and nodded. "Nah everything's good, great actually. That was Camila, she's finally letting me see Royalty."

"Aww that's good babe."

I smiled at her. "Nic I-" she shook her head waving me off.

"Don't. Just please don't."

I stared at her and saw all the pain in her face. I could see how this was hurting her.

"You know, maybe we can work something out with us."

She looked up at me quickly as her eyes grew. "Y/N are you being serious right now, or just being an ass?"

I grinned and shrugged. "Now when am I ever an ass."

She gave me a knowing look making me laugh.

"Alright, but I'm dead serious now. We both know how we feel towards each other, it's just chemistry that we can't get rid of. So why not give it a real shot. But maybe we can start off slow you know. Getting to know each other again and see where it takes us."

She smiled showing me her beautiful dimples. "Aww Y/N. You're making me so happy, I love you. We can start off slow become close again."

"I love you too girl." I winked at her and giving her a playful kiss. She grabbed my face with her small hands stopping me from moving.

"Now I want a real kiss."

I grabbed her face pulling her lips to mine.

"Just promise me that you'll take it easy on me. All this relationship stuff ain't easy for me."

"Of course babe, I promise you. And we don't have to move too fast, ok. As slow as you need to go I understand that your going through some things right now and I'll be there for you. I'm not going to rush things between us."

I smiled at her a second before smashing my lips back to hers.

"You'll be here waiting for me when I get back?" I looked at her with my eyebrow raised.

She smiled and grabbed my chin pulling my face back to hers. "You know I will babe, well I probably won't be in New York but I'll be waiting. Hopefully we can FaceTime and talk everyday though."

I nodded biting down on my lower lip.

"Whenever we're both free of course." she added

"Why don't you just come with me?"

She pulled back looking me in my eyes. "I thought you said slow. That isn't us going so slow Y/N."

I shrugged and raised my eyebrow up at her. "This is slow."

She cover her mouth as she laughed and turned her head at me sideways. "You know I would if I could. But I'm super busy right now working on this album."

I nodded. I knew she was busy I just wanted her to know that I wouldn't mind her coming with me.

"Plus this should be the time for you to spend quality time with your daughter. I'm not going to go and interrupt that."

"Well like you said, when you love someone nothing gets in the way."

She shook her head and smiled wide showing off her deep dimples and perfect teeth.

"I love you Y/N go be with your daughter. " She said as she wrapped her arms tightly around my neck.

I nodded as I grabbed ahold of her waist and buried my face into her neck. "I love too Onika."

• • •

I flopped down on the large bed as I made it into my jet. It's super late but I wasn't gong to waste any more time when I could be in Miami with my daughter.

Coming from the studio with Nicki, I went straight back to the hotel to grab my bags and now here I am.

Laying down on the bed with my phone in my face, I replied back to some messages and emails. FaceTimed India to let her know what I was doing and to check on her and the twins. She told me that she was going to be at my last show so I could spend more time with them.

After talking to her I decided to text Nicki. Some may think I'm moving too fast. But let's be honest Camila and I have been over for over a year and a half. So I think it's time that I move on. I was interrupted by my phone going off.

I saw the name Manda🤞🏼👯‍♂️❤️pop up and I smiled. It's been so long since we talked to each other. Right before I left for tour, that's the last time. Because like I said I've distanced myself.

"Amanda babe what's up!" I heard her laugh through the phone.

"Nothing, just missing my best friend. She's been being so anti lately."

I rolled my eyes at her for being so dramatic.

"You know that's not the case Amanda."

"It still hurts." I could tell she was pouting.

"Aww poor baby, I'm sorry. But I have been missing you too."

"Yeah whatever Brown. But seriously how are things holding up?"

I shrugged. "You know just taking it one day at a time. Trying to feel like my old self again."

"That's good to hear Y/N, you know I worry about you. And since you started your tour it's like you just vanished."

"Man I know. But after everything that happened last year, I just needed a break and some serious time with myself."

"I can understand that but babe you need to remember that you have me and the guys- well you know, you still have me Josh and Justin!."

I chuckled. "Yeah I know manda, but listen I'm on my way back home so maybe we can all hang out while I'm there."

"What, omg you're actually coming back to Miami?"

"Yep. Camila said she's there at her parents house so I'm going to spend sometime with Royalty before I finish up this tour."

"Wow, so you guys are talking again I can't believe it?"

I shrugged. "Mm I wouldn't say all that. Things are still really hard and awkward for us."

"Well that's understandable as long as she doesn't try and be malicious and not let you see your child, then things are good."

"Yeah, but we still gotta talk about some shit. She's been acting super crazy and weird lately."

"What do you mean?" I sighed and explained to Amanda how the last convo went between us. I could tell how her voice changed that she was getting pissed.

"She has some nerve."

"I know right. That's what I told her like you can't be thinking about our daughter and acting this way."

"Mmhm you know I heard from a close friend that she has a boyfriend now." I raised my eyebrow up. "That could have something to do with how she's acting."

I almost choked on my own damn spit I sat up so fast. I would hope I heard wrong, or that Amanda is just confused or some shit.

"A what?"

"Yes Y/N a boyfriend. I heard their pretty serious."

I could feel my anger starting to boil up inside me. My ears felt like they were ringing. I didn't even know how I should react. But I know I'm pissed the fuck off.

"You mean to tell me she got some bitch ass boy around my daughter without telling me?" I asked seriously getting pissed the more I thought about it. I sat there trying to let it sink in.

Why was I really mad?

Should I even be mad??

Hell Yeah! Camila has my daughter with her and some man I don't even know about. That's not about to go down. It's not even about her having somebody new, it's the fact that she ain't let me know shit. I'm still Royalty's parent just like she is. Because if it was me she would have a damn fit.

Now that I think about that's probably what all that noise was on the phone. The reason her ass been acting the way she has. Good thing I'm on my way to see them now then. What a perfect time to talk, and she got a lot of explaining to do.

"Thanks for the info Amanda, I'm happy you called."

"No problem Y/N you know I got your back and I'm just happy you actually picked up."

I nodded running my fingers through my messy hair.

"Talk later?"

"Sure babe, see you soon!"

"See you Manda, tell the guys I said what's up."

I shook my head as I hung up. Just thinking about Camila having some random around my child. Man I can't wait to get to fuckin Miami.

🦄🦄🦄🦄

A/N

🙃🙂🙃🙂🙃🙂 I'm so excited you guys! Things are starting to happen....Let me know what you all think about this chapter.

Do you guys like Nicki being apart of Y/N's past and trying to come back into your life?🤨😭

{I've been getting so many requests on who to put in the story..so if you guys have any make sure to let me know! I'll try my best to add them🙂}

Is Y/N making the right decision?? What's she going to do about Camila..?

Camila! She seems to finally have come around. What's up with that? Did her talk with Rosa actually help🤔or was it something more???

I hope you all enjoyed! Plssss leave any comments, I love feedback❤️💭

Thanks so much for reading/voting⛄️also sorry for any mistakes..⛈

UPDATE COMING SOON!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.9K 3.1K 7
Y/N and Lauren are completely and utterly in love, but being famous can take its toll on a relationship. Their time isn't right, according to Y/N, so...
81.4K 2.2K 40
~ A Y/N/Camren Story ~ You've been in an almost perfect relationship for the past two years with a girl named Camila Cabello. You use the word almost...
41.4K 1.1K 16
*(lauren/you/camila)* gxg Y/n had never understood the world's obsession with romantic relationships, no matter how hard she tried. Lover after love...
342K 11.7K 41
Lauren Jauregui, she is a member from Fifth Harmony and she is 20 years old. She haven't dated anyone in a while, she was focused on her career and f...