LITTLE SECRET (LAURISA STORY)

By yaa_cim_and_avocados

Lisa always had strong affection to her younger sister Lauren. However, she is scared to start something with... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Can't get you out of my mind
Chapter 2: Coming out
Chapter 4: The struggle is real
Chapter 5: Always by your side
Chapter 6: Superiority always wins
Chapter 7: All I want for Christmas is you
Chapter 8: Don't leave me
Chapter 9: New beginnings
Chapter 10: Don't judge a book by its cover
Chapter 11: Brokenhearted
Chapter 12: I can't live without you
Chapter 13: Surprise?!
Chapter 14: I am yours
Chapter 16: Family

Chapter 3: Sea

1.2K 30 10
By yaa_cim_and_avocados

Lauren's POV

At the moment, I am enjoying beautiful Cali weather and practising my old love aka swimming. I love water, I think that I could be a whale in my past life. 

"Hey Sugar, wanna have a little race with me?" Dani suddenly swam closer to me.

"Spice, I don't think that's a great idea! You will be beaten so hard!" 

"Ah really? So you just underestimated a water polo player? Well, I am offended.."

"C'mon, we will see who is better." Dani was right, I shouldn't start with her, she just beat me, ugh, why I always wanna just win... 

"Ha, sucker!" Dani sticked out her tongue and went out of water to chill a bit. Then Amy appeared here.

"Hay, Lo. Looking for someone?" Amy winked at me. I don't know why I have that feeling that she knows about that Lisa and I thing.

"Uh, yes. Don't you know where is Lisa?" I missed her and I wanted her to be with me.

"Oh, so Lisa. She is inside of changing room, she should be ready in a few minutes. Meanwhile, do you wanna go on a drink with me?"

"Okay, thank you Ames. And no, I think I will wait here for her."

"Like you think, Lorenzo. Have fun with Lisa." After a few minutes, I finally saw the girl of my dreams. 

"Hey Lauren. I know it has been only a few hours but I missed you." She rushed towards me and soon we both ended up kissing in the clear blue sea.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 210 13
Dani and Lauren Cimorelli. Almost everybody knows them. They are famous singers but... they fell in love with each other. It wouldn't be anything wei...
5K 90 16
Lauren Cimorelli's new life. What can that be? After she left her family, friends, home. After she lost herself? After she knew she pregnant?... ht...
4.7K 150 26
Eden Rodrugiez was abducted from her home when she was 5. With no memory of her family, she goes on the hunt for her siblings. What she finds out alo...
8.7K 375 20
An old family member makes an appearance in the lives of the Cimorelli sisters. Is she back for good? And what exactly are her motives for showing up...