Torn

By dovato

Demi Lovato- empowering, inspiring, and brave. When she was eighteen? Opposite. After a nights full of partyi... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
READ PUHLEASE
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
IMPORTANT SOS
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
60
61
62
63
64
65... The End
Sequel News
SEQUEL

Chapter Thirteen

4.2K 130 2
By dovato

Demi's POV

It only took my body three seconds to realize that Annie had slammed the door in my face and only one more second after that to realize Annie left.

I ran to the door and swung it open, revealing the empty and deserted driveway. Shit. She must've ran to my moms to talk to Madison.

I shut the door and walked back inside, fishing in my pocket for my phone. When I pulled it out, I dialed my moms number.

"Hello?"

"Hey mom."

"What's up?"

"Is Annie over there?" I asked walking into the kitchen. Before Annie left, she grabbed a charger which I bet she thought was hers but it wasn't. It was the the iPhone 4 charger that I found when I was cleaning earlier.

"No.. Why?"

I abruptly stopped in the kitchen. Then where did she go?

"Oh." I said. "Well, she's probably on her way over. We got into an argument and she literally like left."

"Hold on." Mom said.

I think my strategy is just to let Annie cool down. I know I shouldn't of said what I did and shouldn't of been talking about it at that time. But she shouldn't of just walked out, either.

"I'm looking out the window and down the road to your house and there's no one on the street." My mom spoke into the phone.

Where did she go? Is she okay? What happened?

"Oh.. Okay. I'll call you back in a minute."

I hung up right as Wilmer walked into the room, his face reading confusion. "Call Marissa and ask if Annie is over there. Then ask her to come over, please."

He nodded and pulled out his phone, walking to the living room.

After calling and texting Annie several times, I began calling everyone of Annie's friends who say they haven't seen her but if they do, they'll call me and vise versa. All I have left to call is Kate.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Kate."

"Uh, hey, Demi."

Gosh this is so awkward.

"Have you seen Annie?"

"No? Why?"

I let out a frustrated groan and told Kate the story. Not about Wilmer or anything, but Annie storming out.

"Do you have Conners number?" I asked. "Or know where he lives?"

"No, I don't." She said. "But his parents are probably home and they would call you if she was there.. At least I would think. Plus, he has a curfew so it's not like they're out driving around if she's with him."

"You're right. Thanks, Kate." I said, hanging up the phone.

What if she's out wandering the streets? What do I do then? What if she's hurt? The only option left is to look for her, I guess.

"Marissa's on her way." I heard Wilmer say from behind me.

"Okay." I said.

I walked past him and bounded up the stairs to Annie's room to look for some kind of clue or some shit.

When I opened her door, everything was in its place like it should be. Except, the window to the roof was open signaling she forgot to close it. I've always thought climbing up on that roof was dangerous, but she does it anyway.

I felt the bad feeling in the pit of my stomach, but I'm trying to push it away. I can't think of bad scenarios just yet because for all I know she could just be walking around the subdivision. Actually, I can't think of bad scenarios because I literally just can't. I cannot picture something bad happening to her.

"Hey, Dem." Marissa said, walking in.

I turned around and smiled, "Hey, Mar."

"Can we go drive around the subdivision?" I asked.

"Of course!" She said.

I half smiled at her and started walking out the door when she pulled me back and said, "Demi, she's okay. She's just mad. Breathe."

I nodded and continued to walk downstairs to find Wilmer sitting on the couch, typing something into his phone.

"Wilmer, we're going to go drive around and look for her. Are you coming?"

"Yeah!" He said.

I grabbed my keys off the table and proceeded to my car. When we get back to the house, Annie will be with us. It's impossible if she wasn't. It's impossible that anything could happen to her.

I slid in the drivers seat, Wilmer in the backseat, and Mar in the passenger. Oops, Wilmer.

I pulled out and flicked my brights on, illuminating the street in front of us. The dark makes the situation ten times worse than it needs to be.

As I went around the curve, half of me was expecting her to be there, but when she wasn't, a little hope in me died.

A majority of it died when we looked on every street and inch of this subdivision, and she wasn't there.

"What do you want to do, Dem?" Marissa asked from beside me.

"Go home and call my mom to see what she thinks we should do." I said, pulling in the driveway.

I sat in the drivers seat and watched Marissa and Wilmer walk up to the front door, only to turn around when they reached. I waved my hand, signaling for them to go inside.

And, when they did, I punched the stupid steering wheel over and over, making It honk until my knuckles felt weak.

My mom, Dallas, Madison, Eddie, Marisaa, Wilmer, and I were all gathered in the living room from an hour of searching for Annie with no luck.

"Wilmer, it's getting late and you have your TV shoot tomorrow. Just go home and get some rest.. I'll call you when we find her."

"No.. I'm not leaving. I wan to-"

"Wilmer, please."

After a while of convincing, he finally left to go home. I just feel like I need some space from him especially senses he's basically the reason Annie ran away.

I heard a few rapid knocks on my door, making my stomach drop. What if it's the cops? What if something bad happened?

I opened the door, and when I saw Conner standing there, I had no idea how to feel. What if she's with him?

"Conner! Is Annie with you?! Where is she? What are you doing here?" I asked, letting him inside.

"Well, my phone died when I was here and I was charging it when I was in the shower. When I finally checked it there was a text from Annie saying to come get her, so here I am.. Where is she?" He asked.

Annie isn't with Conner. That eliminates everyone she could be with. Something bad has happened to my baby girl. There's no other explanation.

"Conner, she ran away. We don't know where she is." I said, feeling my legs become weak.

I quickly fell to my knees and buried my head in my hands, wrenching sobs escaping my mouth.

I felt Marissa's soothing voice try to calm me down and soon I felt my head on her shoulder.

"I-I want her b-back." I cried into her shoulder. "B-but she isn't coming b-back!"

"She's going to come back, Dems." Marissa whispered.

"Conner, I'll walk you to your car." I heard Eddie say, saving him from this awkwardness.

"Awe, Mads, come here!" Marissa said.

Oh, great. Madison is probably crying. I haven't pulled my face off my hands or Mars' shoulder to see anything and I'm not planning on it.

When I started to look up I saw Madison and Dallas both about to start into breakdown so my sisterly instincts reached up for Madison and brought her down into my lap.

"I can't loose her, Dems." Madison cried. "She's my best friend."

"I know," I said, clinging onto Madison tightly, "she's my best friend, too."

For a minute, that's how we sat. Marissa, Madison, Dallas, and I comforting each other. That's what sisters do. I wouldn't change this for the world.

My phone let off the texting tone and I pulled it out to see it was Wilmer.

"Who is it?" Marissa asked.

"It's just Wilmer." I said, wiping mine and Madison's eyes.

"Want me to read it for you?"

"Sure." I said.

I guess in the morning we'll go to the police station and file a missing persons report. I don't know if it should go media, because the last thing I want this to do is go viral, but if it will help find her, I might have too.

"Oh my go- oh my go-! Demi!" Marissa basically screamed, jumping to her feet, smiling, with tears spilling down her face. "Wilmer said he has her and she's okay. Demi, she's okay! She's safe!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.2K 1.8K 40
Demi watched Wilmer on the news, always in bars and leaving girls apartment. He'd gone back to his old ways and she blamed herself for that. Wilmer w...
19K 1.2K 66
Demi is a 32 years old woman, mother of 5 children and the wife of a rich bank owner. They have money and all they want to buy and get. It seems like...
21.9K 859 31
After an accidental pregnancy at the age of 18, Demi Lovato begged her long time boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama to settle down to save both of their fam...
5.6K 230 42
When Hayley was just 9 she was taken to an orphanage after a traumatic upbringing. It wasn't until she was 16 her and her friends ran away for a bett...