Between Two Worlds

By JadenSeptum

"Where is the horse and the rider? Where is the horn that was blowing? They have passed like rain on the moun... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
Epilogue

21

2.2K 91 19
By JadenSeptum

"You expect me to send my entire army to Gondor because two strangers entered my realm and halls uninvited, and tell me of Sauron's plans that may or may not be true at all?" King Ulric III says to us a bit agitated.

I breathe. "We realize that it is much to process," I start. "But we have seen his plans through the sights of a palantir. He means to strike Minas Tirith first."

The older dark haired man squints at us. "To what do we owe Gondor?"

"Why does everyone keep asking that?"

"Sauron means to strike out the race of men. It will start at Gondor, then Rohan, and spread north until all lands are flowing with evil," Legolas says.

"Unless we stop him," I say.

"Do you think our armies are enough to end all orc, Uruk-hai, goblin, nazgul, and troll?"

"No. That's why we are to gather the armies of dwarf and elf as well. Together we can win this for sure."

"Even if what you are telling me is true, how am I to believe you?"

"You may not know me, true. But you might know Prince Legolas Greenleaf of the Woodland Realm." I gesture to him. "We were sent by Gandalf the White. I reckon you have heard of him?"

"Everyone is friends with Gandalf in Middle Earth it does not surprise me. Though there is no proof that he indeed sent you."

"There wouldn't be unless we could magically teleport him here to tell you himself. But you have to believe us."

"Why didn't Gandalf come himself?"

"He is busy in the WhiteCity with strategy so I offered to come in his stead. But that is beside the point. Can't you send soldiers to Minas Tirith? We ask that of you, to protect your own race from extinction."

"I will not send armies from these lands for a month leaving us unprotected from the armies that threaten us daily from the south and creep on us from the western woods. Now leave my company before I choose to hang you." He adjusts the grey fur on his broad shoulders.

I shut my mouth before I say anything in anger and turn to leave, grabbing my weapons from the guard at the door and push my way out.

I stop in the sunlight at the bottom of the steps to the king's palace, even smaller than the one in Rohan. I sigh, squinting from the light.

Legolas is right behind me.

I close my eyes in frustration as my hair blows in the light wind, hearing busy voices and people packing on their ships to leave, the sounds of waves and seagulls filling the air.

Legolas places a hand on my shoulder gently. My hand reaches up to touch the soft skin on his fingers and I breathe.

I open my eyes to look at the stone overlook of the ocean in the distance. I see a woman standing there with chocolate brown hair and wearing grey trousers, boots, and a black top. The only reason I assumed it was a woman was because of her build and her long hair that almost reaches her butt.

I see Bard walking up the steps behind her and then her head turns around. "Bard?" she asks in surprise and runs up to him as he approaches her. The two embrace in a tight hug and I can't help but smile. At least Bard got what he came here for.

I decide to walk down to the docks where our ship is, along with our crew. I meet them with a less excited expression.

"What did the king say?" Borin asks when he sees us, walking to where we had stopped.

I give him a look of disappointment and he breathes.

"What are you all to do?" I ask.

"Blackwood gave us his ship. So we are to set sail within a few hours after some of the men come back with supplies."

"Where is Epaphras?"

"He found employment here so he says he's going to stay. All thanks to us, he says."

"I am glad all of you are content. You have bright futures ahead of every one of you," Legolas says, being a sweetheart like he always is.

"Thank you, my lord," Borin says.

I smile and walk down to the beach.

.

Legolas and I sit there on a stone looking out over the waves. It is quiet and we just think there, watching the horizon. Until I break the silence. "What are we going to do, Legolas?"

He doesn't answer.

"We don't have a way of travelling."

He places a hand on my opposite shoulder. "The only place we could go would be Mirkwood... we could get passage from there to Minas Tirith if we make it in time..."

I rest my head against his chest. I would like to go home.

But that would also mean all hope is lost... that we would have failed to gather help and the race of men would perish and us along with it. It is hopeless...

Just then I hear someone exclaim, "Nazgul!"

Wings are heard further back and a roaring occurs. I get up off the stone I sit on when a shadow casts overhead and I look to the skies. There's nothing...

A thump that shakes the ground behind me makes me yelp and whirl around, backing up.

But standing on the sand and flexing his huge black scaled wings is my fell beast.

The enormous creature has returned.

"Morier!" I say happily and run to him, placing my hand on his humungous nose with a stroke on the metal helmet and smiling.

It opens its mouth to lick me but I hold up a finger. "Aah!" I stop him.

It makes a sound that almost resembles a purring and I smile, giggling as I pet its nose.

"What is this?" I hear Legolas ask.

I look to where he stands, by the saddle, holding a paper folded in leather. I frown and walk over to him. I take the thing carefully and observe it. "Oh Morier you're a genius!" I whisper as I look at the writing. It's a note from Gandalf and Théoden explaining the situation of the war, included is mention of Aragorn and his signature, proof of the line of Elendil secured. And we even have to seal of Gondor, from the steward currently in power since there hasn't been a king. Everything we need is here...

I close the leather binding and run up to the beach, my heels digging into the sand and kicking it behind me. Legolas follows close behind, with his feet running atop the sediment with ease. Elves.

I sprint up the stone stairs and the streets to the king's house. I leap up the steps and push open the large doors with wolves carved on them like their flag.

I walk into the halls, panting. I run towards the king as he sits on his thrown, frowning at me. "We have... this," I breathe, holding out the envelope.

Ulric stands from his chair and walks down to me. I feel nervous as he approaches me but I hand him the papers. He looks over them, reading them quickly and then looking up at my elf and I. He seems to think deeply.

Just then the doors fly open again and my head whirls around to see Bard and Borin walking in. "Your grace," Bard says with a bow. "I would offer my sword and those of my men to protect your realm while your men are gone. We fight nobly. Each of my men have trained personally all their lives with combat. We will defend Rhûn."

"The orcs from the west are far from your lands and they would have to cross the mountains to get to you," Legolas says. "The watchtowers south can look for any threat coming from the AshMountains. But with this war at hand it is likely that the enemy will be concentrated in the lands of Gondor."

He thinks and lifts his finger for his servant to come near. He runs to his king's side. "Prepare each of the scouts and bowmen. Tomorrow we make for the realm of Gondor."

The man nods and leaves.

I smile. "Thank you, your majesty," I bow my head with a hand on my heart like how the elves solute each other.

He looks at me with a strange smile, knowing that I am different from other women indeed. Everyone seems to notice.

But Legolas and I leave his halls feeling accomplished. "So are we back on our quest?" I ask him.

"It seems so," he smiles with his eyes.

"Hey," I catch Bard outside before he leaves somewhere.

He looks back at me.

"That was very noble. Thank you."

"It was not through my judgment that we survived the Sea of Rhûn, my lady," he smiles and walks from us.

.

All of our crew meets Legolas and I as we prepare to leave.

"Thank you for your help, Bard," I say to the man as he stands in front of the crew. "We couldn't have gotten here without you."

"Same goes for you. Besides you would have been picked up sooner or later it seems," he says gesturing to the beast behind me.

I smile and nod. "I wish to see you again someday."

"And I you young one."

"Goodbye, my lady," Arley says.

I smile and give him a hug. Legolas shifts positions at this and I part from him to shake Borin's hand. "Twas a pleasure knowing yuh," he says.

I look to my left to see Epaphras standing there tall. "I wish you two luck on your journey. May the All-Maker watch over us all in this war," he says. "I thank both of you for your services."

"I am glad you are here safe, Mr. Blackwood," I say with a smile.

He returns it. He holds out his hand for Legolas and the elf takes it. "It was an honor meeting the son of King Thranduil, my lord."

Legolas smiles and nods. Then he looks at me.

With an expression of content from me, he hops onto the saddle of Morier and I leap onto the back behind him.

It is then that I look over at the men that have become very close to me in the short time that I have known them... each and every one of them I would go to war for. And that is when He tells me that I was wrong. I thought all men of the north were dogs just because of a few rotten ones... but I was a fool to think such a way. These last few days have opened my eyes to race of men, along with the good people I have met in Rohan. And now I am sure that they are worth defending.

Perhaps I cannot forgive those other men for what they have done, even if forgiveness is the right path to take. I am young and weak in that way... But I will not hold that memory anymore... and certainly not against our race.

I wrap my arms around Legolas's waist as he takes the reins. The others stand back from us when the beast turns and stretches out his wings. With a flap of them, sending heavy gusts of air around us, we take off from the ground and whipping sand from beneath us like a tornado. We leap over the wind and the waves, getting higher and higher with every blow of the mighty wings. Soon we are miles above the ocean and see only clouds above us.

"So we head for the LonelyMountain?" I ask.

He hesitates to answer but it is where we have to go next.

"We will need dwarves too, Legolas."

He smiles amusingly. "I know... but I am not sure they would help."

"Well then it's a good thing I have this," I say holding up the letter.

"I would put that safely in the bag before it is blown to the ocean, Vil."

"True," I sigh. I pack it tightly away and put my arms back around him as we ride the sky.

"Faster, my beast," I say and he speeds up. We fly over and past the sea, following the river north towards the mountains. It gets significantly colder as we incline and I find myself shivering as the icy wind stings my faces and blows back my hair.

I pick up the cloak attached to my elf's back and crawl up underneath it, popping my head up to where it allows his head to escape and rest my cheek next to his as the sun goes down.

He glances at me and twitches a smile.

The warmth of his cloak on my shoulders and his back against my chest soothes me and I feel the cold leaving me.

I burry my face in his shoulder by his neck to warm my nose and cheeks.

In a few hours we are flying over huge mountains in the snow. The sun has gone down now and my dragon makes a descend on the hills. The mountains are enormous, towering into the sky and some even reaching the clouds.

The massive formations of rock capped with snow come up around us as Morier gets tired. "We should camp in the mountains. There is a cave just ahead," Legolas says.

"How can you see that?"

"Elf eyes remember?"

"Ah yes... Are you sure we can't go any longer?"

"Your dragon is tired. We must rest."

"Fine."

Legolas steers us down into the rocks near a hollowed out cave. From there we land steadily in the chill of the mountain's breeze. Legolas hops off the saddle and holds the reins, leading my beast into the darkness. We climb cautiously down into the depths and it is moist but also warmer down here.

I hop off Morier and step onto the rocks slippery with the melted snow that leaks into the caves drop by drop. I look up at a hole in the cave roof that allows the room to be lit with dim light from the moon.

My dragon plops down in a laying position and rests his wings.

Legolas takes some old wood and begins to make a fire with it. He is surprisingly good at it as well.

After he gets a flame burning I sit down with my hands towards it, soaking up as much heat as possible. But it is not a large fire. Morier is already asleep and Legolas shares some Lembas with me. I sit by the fire curled up in a blanket I had rolled up on the saddle. My brittle fingers stiffen and I shiver on the cold rocks.

I feel Legolas lay a hand on my shoulder and begin to walk over to around the fire. But I grab his wrist, whining like a child. He smiles and sits down by me.

I pull my legs to my chest and curl up against him as close as possible with a shiver.

He wraps his arms around me and kisses me on the head. The warmth of his body relieves my senses and I stop shivering. His hands curl around mine. "You're fingers are so cold..." he says. His hands clasp around mine and rub them together to warm them. All I can feel is his soft skin around my fingers and arm around my shoulder, my back against his chest.

"So if you're immortal, how long was your childhood?" I ask.

"About fifty years," he murmurs with his soft voice.

"Wow. Wish mine lasted that long..."

"It was interesting yes... my father raised me and Ryohnin alone."

"What's it like having a sibling?"

"It was fun. I cannot imagine growing up without him."

"And your dad," I giggle. "I can't imagine him taking care of little elflings like you two. Must have been hard."

"Oh no, not at all," I sense a smile on his lips.

"Really?"

"Well... My father did say I used to climb up to his head when I was just an infant."

"Aww."

"And I remember... how much trouble I would get in by climbing tall trees when I was too young to get down."

"Quite the adventurer weren't you?"

"More than my father," he chuckles.

"I can imagine."

He breathes a quiet laugh.

I pry out a few stories from his childhood while we huddle up by the fire, Morier joining behind us by the flames.

Until he does the same with me.

"So tell me about your childhood, darling," he asks quietly.

"Oh I don't have cute stories like you."

"Surely you must have some."

Now that I really think about it I do not... nothing funny or fun to hear about... most of my life was spent in worry for our lives, dirty places we had to take shelter and I even remember meeting a young girl in a bunker once when we were crowded there with other families... and seeing her body on the concrete the next morning after we escaped...

I try to think of something I could say to not disappoint him... there were a few happy memories but not lighthearted ones.

"What did you wish to be when you grew?" he asks as I think in the silence.

"...A queen," I answer as I remember childhood thoughts. "I wanted to grow up and rule our world in order to bring it peace again. I was a foolish child to think that ruling would solve everything."

"...From the moment I met you I thought to myself... that you could make a difference. After I spoke to you in the forest the first time I went to my room believing that something large was in your hands... and not something sullen... something bright."

I listen to his words and my mind wants to believe them... could I really be as important as he suggests?

"And I was right. You have brought life back to the Woodland Realm... to my family and I included. You saved Aragorn's life. You won us the Battle of Helm's Deep. You saved us from pirates. And now you save Middle Earth by bringing the armies together..."

"I brought death to your family. Arwen saved Aragorn's life. The victory at Helm's Deep belongs to Gandalf and Éomer, not me—"

"You must realize these are lies, Vilora."

I am silenced.

"You are too modest. You are going to believe me when I say that you are a glorious person—"

"And you too sweet." I finally turn my head to look up at him.

He just stares at me with a sure look. "Someday you will believe me."

I lay a kiss upon his cheek and curl up against him with his arms around me. I think on his words but my victories do not come from me, despite the credit he gives from his enormously kind heart. I only have my Father to thank for this, the one that give every breath I take in.

Legolas and I talk a bit more before I fall asleep in his arms.

.

.

I am surrounded by white trees in the sun. I walk forward, feeling a breeze on my fingers and soft grass under my bare feet. White pedals fall from the trees all around me and beams of light shine through and dance on the ground.

Angelic, joyful laughter echoes as I look down to see a small child, long white hair and big blue eyes. Something about the tiny boy's face looks familiar. But I watch him, looks like about the age of six, run along the forest floor in a silver tunic and trousers and black boots. Two hands greet the child by the arms and a man kneels at eye level with him. This man, with long flowing blonde hair and a white tunic, grey trousers and black boots, blue eyes and thin dark eyebrows, perfect cheek bones and a glowing complexion that both he, and the child have. And let's not forget both of them have those flawless pointy ears.

The man stares into the child's eyes with love and laughter, excited to see him. Voices echo ghostly around the trees as I watch these two; father and son embrace.

A smile stretches on my mouth.

As soon as the child's eyes lock with mine my dreams fade.

.

.

The next morning I wake up to a cheek resting against my head and an arm still around me. My fingers touch the cloth collar on his chest, feeling long relaxed breathes expand his rib cage. My legs rest, crossed over his. Though he seems to not feel cold our blanket wraps around both of us. His back rests against sleeping Morier whose flesh had also kept us warm throughout the night.

As much as I want to keep there in Legolas embrace, sleeping forever, I know what I must do. We must make haste. We are still in a war, a great 'War of the Ring'.

I pull myself out of his arms and stand to my feet, the chill slowly returning to my skin. I walk over to the sleeping dragon and open the leather sack on his saddle. I pull out and pinch off a tiny piece of waybread and split it in half.

I look to my left to see Legolas already awake and rolling up the blanket. He packs it to the back of the saddle and takes off his cloak, handing it to me.

"No you need it—" I protest, even though elves don't feel the cold or the heat.

"Vilora. Take it."

I sigh and do so, giving him the other piece of Lembas to him.

Morier stands to his feet and stretches out his long neck. I button the sack that held the bread and take the reins, leading my dragon from the cave now lit with sunlight that leaks from the clouds.

Once we are out in the sunlight I mount the dragon after Legolas does and hand him the ropes. The beast stretches out its wings and leaps from the rocks, jumping from one boulder to another and then out in the open air with wings out, carrying us through the cold wind and over the grey and white slopes.

I wear Legolas's cloak and hood. Is it weird to say that it smells good? I am not used to anything smelling good from my home back in London, to Bree and the lands of Rohan, but the Woodland Realm and the inhabitants in it all smell of just purity like a dream. Even after this long adventure Legolas smells like honeysuckle, like of my home in Mirkwood. Strange observation I know, but living in a dump all your life, you notice these things and appreciate them... and I noticed because my head is buried in his shoulder as to avoid the bone chilling wind.

It is quiet as we fly over the hills and it gets warmer as well, seeing the forest far to the east, and a lake north. The LongLake I assume.

"I had a dream last night, Vil," my elf says, breaking the silence. I feel accomplished now that he can finally open up to me and tell me these things freely.

"About what?" I ask with my face still in his shoulder.

"It was good dream... I haven't dreamt in a while... There was a white light... like a star... in a field of black shadow. It seemed that the darkness was all I could see... but this star grows until my world is but a bright wonder... of purity and bliss."

"I had a good dream too last night..." I smile.

He doesn't reply but thinks on this as we near our destination. Just then out of the fog we see it. Erebor. The huge peak that stands alone behind the lake.

"I can see Laketown!" I shout over the wind with a pointing finger.

There in the midst of the lake is a town built on the water where fishermen fish and citizens go about on small boats. Though the city looks small from being so high up.

The waters reflect the grey skies and when the sun can be seen, it sends the lake sparkling with white light. It is significantly warmer now so I remove my hood and set my chin on Legolas's shoulder.

The people down on the lake don't notice us. And I keep Morier from roaring so we do not take any attention. We don't want them firing arrows at us because they think we are the nazgul.

I can see the golden city of Dale just under the mountain. That's where Bard II said he was from.

We pass the large city and land down by the green gated entrance of Erebor. As Morier lands we get stares of shock from the dwarf soldiers that guard outside the gates, pointing their spears our direction. "Halt! Who... G-goes there?" one stutters.

We are on the ground now and just then my dragon lifts its head and roars loudly into the air as it rests its wings.

I hop off his back, staring into the soldiers' eyes as they gawk at the beast. I unclip the cloak and throw it around my elf's shoulders. I toss his hood over his head and ears. "Leave the talking to me," I say. "I don't know how willing they will be to help if the first person they meet is an elf... just as a pre-caution."

"What are you going to say to the king?"

"I will improvise. But dwarves are easy. You just have to take advantage of their pride." I lift a brow and turn to walk forward with him.

I approach the massive gate of carved stone that looks like emerald marble in the sunlight. The golden doors stand in front of me and the guards hold out their weapons. They are half our size—well actually half Legolas's size and three quarters mine—but big, rounded with broad shoulders. They wear heavy steel helmets like Gimli's and chainmail armor, with spears and also axes on their backs. Their beards are so long they reach their bellies and thick like a horse's mane.

I fling my arms up and out straight. "You can search us but our weapons are on my pet. Don't kill him he's harmless. In fact if you think he is a threat you can chain him up until we leave. We are here as messengers and have a need to speak to your king right away."

"That is an evil creature. It would kill us! We cannot except you as guests or even messengers with a threat like that. Our king's orders," the one with a black beard responds.

I sigh. "Okay since this is clearly going to be a problem..." I turn around and pass Legolas who keeps his head down, walking to Morier. Once I get to him I command him in elvish to leave and come back when I call with a whistle after I remove the letter I need and stick it in my vest pocket. With a snarl, he slaps down his wings and leaves to hide behind the trees for now.

I walk back to the gate. "Look I know you dwarves probably don't like visitors and we won't even stay the night, but we must speak with your king. I have a message from Gandalf the White. You probably know him to be Gandalf the Grey if you ever met him. But surely you have heard of him."

They exchange a look.

"And we have word of one of your own. Gimli, son of Gloin resides with Gandalf in the south."

They think. "Very well you may enter... but we will be watching you, woman."

I nod and they proceed to open the gates. The guards enter with us and escort us both through the magnificent emerald halls that travel miles upwards even downwards. The whole cave glows with gems and treasures, stone everywhere. I see residents in the mountain kingdom, all look quite alike. The long beards of mostly red, brown, and black. Even the women at first glance look like men. Because they too have beards though shorter ones.

The royal guard's armor is brilliant silver. But over all it is not as beautiful as the kingdom of wood elves. There are more corners and squares in their carvings rather than beautiful rounded and winding patterns of vines.

But the long bridge of the throne room in the chasm made of stone and a golden seat of brilliant shine and color stands ahead, a bit like Thranduil's throne room. In the chair sits the king, red beard with braids down the side, a helmet rather than a crown on his head, but a beautiful helmet at that. There is jewelry on his beard and fingers and he wears a large robe of furs on his shoulders.

The two dwarves in front of us kneel down and bow to the king when we enter. Legolas and I feel it necessary to do the same. I feel humble in my attire before him. "King Thorin III Stonehelm. There are 'urgent' messengers from the south here to see you," one of the soldiers says.

They stand up and so do the two of us as we stand before the king.

"The war of men is it not?" the king's deep voice asks with a Scottish accent.

"My lord. We have brought urgent news and request from the realm of Gondor," I say.

"What would Gondor ask a dwarvish king under the mountain woman?"

"The armies of Mordor are spreading. Sauron means to strike the city of Minas Tirith. And after this siege his power will grow. Soon he will have moved up through the north and by then nothing would stop him from destroying your kingdom."

"Why are you here, human?" he asks impatiently.

I swallow and try to keep respectful. "We would ask that you send armies down to the WhiteCity in defense of this world. If we do not stand against Sauron now I fear all will be lost."

"How do you know of Sauron's plan?"

"A friend..." I exchange a quick glance with Legolas kneeling beside me like I am, "saw into a palantir... We know of what is to come... and we know that all will burn if we do not fight. You must help." I rise and walk past the two dwarves in front of me. "You are Thorin Stonehelm the dwarven king of Erebor. This mountain was reclaimed but some years ago and you should get the chance to march your armies against Mordor, showing that bloody dark lord that the age of dwarves is not over! There will be blood in this battle but only that of your enemies. And the glory of this victory will stand with your reign before all dwarves after you!" My voice echoes within the dwarvish kingdom as I finish.

He hesitates.

"And I have this." I pull out the envelope from my leather vest and the man who stands guard by the king walks forward to retrieve it. "It's a letter from Gandalf the White, King Théoden of Rohan, and Aragorn son of Arathorn, the heir to the throne of Gondor."

Legolas is now at my side, the hood still over his head.

I hand the steward the papers and he takes them to the king. Thorin looks over them with thought... and then he looks up. "When is this siege to come?"

"Soon. But there will be enough time for your men to make it down to Pelennor Fields. I know that it will take a while for Sauron to be fully ready for war."

"Very well... We will send the dwarves. Under no circumstances will I have this era come to an end on my watch, not while I rule this mountain."

I bow my head. "Thank you, your grace. I believe our swords will ring with victory on the Fields of Pelennor now that your warriors have joined the fight." I turn around and Legolas and I exchange a smile. "We will inform the other armies of Middle Earth. But thanks to you we have the dwarves. And we could not have wished save our world without you. Gimli will be overjoyed to know you aid us in this war."

He smiles and nods slowly. His servant hands me back the documents and I make one quicker bow. I leave with Legolas past the dwarves and outside again.

I walk into the open air and breathe. From here I can see Dale and that makes me think of Bard. "Perhaps when we pass this way again, after the war... we can find a way to make sure Bard can return to Dale," I tell the elf.

"We will," he responds standing behind me.

I look to the wind and whistle loudly in a tune, the same one I used before. Soon enough my dragon flies over the mountains and down to us, the dwarves stiffening up and pointing their spears out. I roll my eyes and approach Morier as he lands, blowing the water from the lights stream into the wind. I walk over the stone and to where his wings stretch out. I grip the saddle and thrust my body onto the beast. "Two armies collected," I say.

"Because of you," he smiles and hops up on the animal in front of me. I pack away the envelope in my hand safely in the pouch and clutch onto Legolas's waist as we begin to take off.

And once more we are in the air, soaring through the wind past Erebor and over the city of Dale. "I think you know where we are to go next," I tell him.

He looks as if he wishes to smile but he breathes nervously.

"It's alright..." I say quietly and rest my head on his shoulder as we near the red forests.

We are heading west... we are heading to our home.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

_______________

PS: please please please COMMENT and tell me anything on your mind or what you think so far. I REALLY need reviews if i am to grow as i writer! thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 6.7K 49
From Bilbo Baggins, to Boromir, even Bjorn. I began these imagines in 2013 at the best of my memory. I have been to and from Wattpad for so long. Ple...
33K 1.1K 35
Neither of us uttered a word for the longest time. I step towards him with my eyes never leaving his "Do you know why I came back?" I ask softly "Wh...
20.4K 621 8
Y/n finds herself falling asleep after watching all the Lord of the rings movie on Friday night , tired after a week of studying and working. What wi...
1.8K 81 9
❝𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐦, 𝐄𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐫𝐚�...