🖤Bendy x reader🖤

By blusugarcane

After years without the studio y/n decides to go back to finish what his Uncle Joey Drew started and who woul... More

I didn't want to leave
I'm going back
Back at the studio
A new Friend
A new Friend part 2
The spotlight
A Jealous Demon
The Corruption
Home sweet Home
True Feelings
A game of Hide n Seek
An Angel returns
A/N
A Unexpected Guess
The big Fight
A Birthday (Bendy 😈)
A sad Birthday
A Neko's plan
A day with Dylan
A nightmare run
A Different Demon
Rescue Mission!
A change in emotions
A day without y/n
A/n
Get to know me!!!
Without my Demon
In Fear of Destiny
Get to know the characters
Step by step she will break
Get to know the Characters (Bendy)
Get to know the character (Boris)
The next Chapter (Not really)
Quest Bendy x Tough pirate reader
Just for fun
Next Chapter (not really again)
Bendy x Bunny!Reader
Step by step she will break (Part two)
Pick How she Looks!!!!
Step by step she will break (part three)
Get to know the character (Joey)
Meet Bendy, Bendy meet my parents
The new Characters
Get to know the character (Crstyal)
Happy Birthday y/n!
Surprisingly Emotional
Get to know the character (Jax)
Get to know the character (Rosie)
My Demon inside and a special wolf's birthday (Boris🐺)
My demon inside and a special wolf's birthday (part two)
A demon by my side
Inky meets her match
Just for fun again!!!
Q and A (question and answer) part one
Something isn't right (part one)
Something isn't right (part two)
Get to know the character (Henry)
New thing to Say!!!
Something isn't right (part three)
Nothing to worry about... right?
A little Chit Chat!!!
Welcome Back!!!!
Just Another announcement!!
Keep Having Bad Luck
Wanna talk to you guys!!!!
Q and A (part two)
A change of heart
Just a Tiny reminder!
Get to know the character (Destiny)
Several Problems to deal with
Time's up!!!
Sweet and Innocent... maybe not
Chrismas Special!!!
Get to know the character (Dylan)
She's Always Been Like this... I thought
Thank You so much!!!
I'm not Dead
Another Story
Get to know the character (Alison)
Demons Should Think Alike
Demons Should Think Alike part 2
Making an Announcement
Demons Should Think Alike part 3
😅Sorry Guys 😅
Author Not (you don't have to read if you don't want to)
Regret
Author Note!!
Another Author Note!!!
A little Author note(≧▽≦)
🎃Halloween Special🎃
Happy Holidays!!!
🎄Christmas Special🎄(part one)
No Motivation。:゚(;'∩';)゚:。
Her Thoughts
(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤Announcement(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Quick Update on everything
Just a little discussion( ̄ヘ ̄;)
Random face reveal again
I need some help deciding guys!!

Back to normal?

251 7 1
By blusugarcane

You happily was in the car with Jax and the others on your way to school "Y/n are you okay?" You hear someone asked and you see Star smiling at you at least she was able to happily put on the uniform and was able to make it her own.

"I'm fine. Just worried about Snow" I say smiling slightly "It's okay y/n! Snow will be okay he's with Joey" Star said smiling happily 'she's right. I wander, what would the two of them be doing?' you this to yourself as you walked to school...

(Back your house Joey's pov)
Y/n wanted me to watch her new cat and actually where is that cat? I know he sometimes only comes out when y/n is here but I still need to keep track of him.

After a few minutes of walking around I see a boy with white hair and blue eyes sitting on y/n's bed "Hello mister drew" the boy said to me and I noticed the ears 'really y/n? You have a Neko as a pet' I thought to myself "Let me guess you are Snow?" I asked and he nodded "Sorry for you to see me like this but I was told by master y/n if I liked being human I can be" he said "You are very loyal to her aren't you?" I asked and he nodded "Okay. Just let me know when you want something" I say smiling and he nodded "Thanks mister drew" he said smiling and I walked back downstairs.

(Mason pov)
'To stay close to y/n I must be somewhere I know she can't escape me from and what better place than school'

I looked at myself in the mirror and had to do one more thing... I need to look like a teenage boy I am only 20 and I still look pretty young but I need to look a little younger to look like a high school student...

(Few mins later...)
Done! I think I looked pretty good.

'Now my sweet y/n I will claim you as mine soon enough'

(Your Pov)
I was in class and I found out that my new friend Lucy go here I actually haven't been talking to her since all the other stuff that has happened.

After class ended I see Lucy getting up and I walked to her and she smiled "Hey y/n" she said smiling at me "Hey Lulu. I just wanted to talk to you and sorry I haven't been going to school" I say "It's fine. I talked to the teacher and she says it fine as long as you stay long enough to get your homework and other things" she said 'she reminds me of someone's I thought to myself as Lucy said something that pulled me out my thoughts "See ya later y/n" Lulu said as she walked off and down the hallway.

After a few minutes I decided to get ready for next class so I was gonna go to my locker and grab my other books but... I suddenly had a dizzy feeling in my head but it quickly went away and after that I went on with my journey.

After finally making it I see a whole bunch of girls screaming and laughing at something so being the curious little thing I am I went to go look and hid behind the lockers to see a tall boy with dark red eyes smiling at them and he suddenly just looked at me like he knew I was there 'he's staring!' I screamed in my mind and he smiled at me and I felt blush heat up on my face and I closed my locker and went down the hallway to my next class.

(Mason Pov)
I knew this was gonna happen. All the other girls just immediately looked at me and now they wanna be my girlfriend but I don't want them I want y/n and only her.

"Sorry girls. But I must get to my next class" I say smiling "Okay!" All of them said as they cleared my path and I walked to my next class.

(End of school Bendy pov)
"This would be the 12 and this would be 2" I say as I put the marker down and looked to the class and then to the teacher "Great job Mr. Bendy" he said smiling "No problem" I say as I went back to seat and started gathering my stuff and I felt a very strong present from down the hallway 'I remember that power but who and where is it coming from?' I thought to myself as I grabbed myself and went to go meet Rosie and Star the hallway and they was just talking to Toots.

(Your Pov)
"Have you seen that new boy?" Rosie asked smiling "Yes! He is pretty cute. What do you think y/n?" Star asked me and I tried to hid my blush "I don't think he's that interesting. He's not as cool as Bendy" I say and speak of the devil (see what I did there?) Bendy was walking down the hallway and was walking with Inky and Jax "What's up?" Jax asked smiling "Did you guys see that new guy?" Rosie asked "Yeah, I had gym period with him and he even out did my record in track" Jax said smiling "I'm just ready to go" Inky said playing with the tie of her uniform.

"Okay let's go" I say but when I realized I forgot my phone "Guys, what for me. I gotta go get my phone!" I yelled as they all nodded and walked out the door and I ran to my class and to my desk and grabbed my phone and rushed out but due to me being stupid I bumped into someone and fell to the ground "Darn it!" I yelled under my breath and I looked up to see the new boy with his red eyes looking at me and he held out his hand to motioned that he wanted to help me and I accepted and he had helped me up and I smiled slightly.

(Mason Pov)
I looked at her. She's even prettier when she has on the uniform "S-sorry! I didn't mean to!" She say as she struggles to keep her speech in check "It's okay" I say "My name is Mason Anderson. What's yours?" I asked and she looked at me like she just realized something was off about me.

"What's wrong?" I asked "Huh? Nothing" she said "My name is y/n" She said and smiling slightly "That's a lovely name" I say smiling at her which caused her to blush "You must be the new boy" she said looking up at me "Yeah. I have been dealing with girls at this school as soon as I walked into the building" I say smiling slightly.

"So, what are you doing in this building by yourself?" I asked smiling "huh? Oh! I was walking to my class room to get my phone. My friends are waiting from outside" y/n said holding her phone up "Oh, I see. Okay than I will see you later my dear" I say as I turned away and walked off leaving a blushing y/n.

(Your Pov)
Mason left and I sighed. 'He reminds me of someone. But I can't put my fingers on it' I thought as I started walking to the exit of the school and Bendy was standing right there waiting for me. "Hey Toots" Bendy said smiling I just love it when Bendy is in his human form and that he is taller than me too!

"You ready?" He asked and I nodded "Let's go" I say as I held his hand and we walked out.

(Mason Pov)
I was walking back to my house. I almost wasn't able to control myself when I saw y/n in the school uniform and the way the skirt flowed off her body and you would not want to know what else I was thinking when I was around her.

(Okay! I found the close to the way Mason looked as you can just picture the hair darker)

After a few minutes or so I arrived at my house and walked up the stairs and since I was still up I was gonna do this thing called "homework" I don't know what that is so not really thinking about I took out my book and other homework from my other classes and I snapped my fingers and all my homework was done "That's not gonna be a problem anymore" I say smiling as I put all my homework up and laid on my couch and flipped through t.v 'my sweet y/n. Your demon or anyone else can't protect you'.

(Your Pov)
"Snow?" I say as I walked up the stairs and I was walking towards my room and see Snow sitting on the bed asleep and in his cat form "Was all you do was sleep all day buddy?" I asked as I grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom and walked back out with some clothes to spend the rest of the day in.

After a few minutes I gently grabbed Snow and walked downstairs and to where the others was "How was school y/n?" Uncle Joey asked me and I smiled "Pretty good" I say and my vision suddenly became blurry "Shit" I say holding my head with one hand still holding Snow and I shook my head and my vision became back to normal.

"Are you okay?" Boris asked me and I nodded my head "Yeah buddy" I say smiling "Okay" Boris said smiling at me and I walked to the couch and sat on it 'these strange things are happening more and more everyday' I thought until I see a demon standing in front of me "Yes demon darling?" I say rather playfully "Just staring at how cute you are" Bendy said "And guess what Bendy?" I say smiling "What?" Bendy asked "You know in week our anniversary is going to be in a few weeks. 12 years that we known each other" I say smiling "Oh yeah" Bendy said not concerned by it "Bendy devil! Did you forget?" I asked crossing my arms "No no! Toots just had to remember" Bendy said kissing me on the cheek "I thought it was more than 12 years" Joey said "I really don't care. As long as y/n knows how much I love her" Bendy said smiling at me.

____________________________________
That's the chapter!!!

I hope you guys enjoy it and please vote and let me know what you think of it and I love to hear from you guys

Have a great Thanksgiving!!!
That's all for now...

Miri out🖤🖤🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56K 1.5K 67
In this beautiful colorful world.. we merely keep asking why we are alive and living? Kerrin Drew is a 16 years old girl who's having a tough time li...
18.4K 499 40
⬆️⚠️THE BOOK COVER IS MADE BY ME⚠️⬆️ (Y/N) lived a normal childhood. It was just her, mom, dad, and her older brother Benjamin. Benjamin had found ou...
402K 12.2K 38
You're a young and hopeful voice actress in your late teens and your name is (Y/N) Pendle. You had a quite peaceful life until your sister, Allison...
11K 219 21
You have a terrible home life. You are traumatized by what your abusive drunk father did to your mother when you were very young and just had your ne...