My Master Skywalker - Book(2)

By RogersSkywalkerR5er

Book (2) Sequel to Falling For Skywalker! Skywalker Series. Raina Starlight is the daughter a Commander in t... More

The New Republic
Weight of The Galaxy
The New Republic Consitution
First Padawan.
Together Again
Coruscant
The Balcony
Jedi Temple
Jedi Archives
First Mission
Growing Tension
Begining Of A New Order
Preperations
Uncontrolable
The Corscant Festival Ball
The Chase
Thoughtfulness
Letting Go
A Royal Birthday
Birthday Suprise
Tagged!
Tagged Again!
Star Wars Tag!!
Suprise Proposal
Excuses
The Deal
Letting Him Go
Broken
Knighting Ceremony
The Search
A Feeling
The Truth
Decisions
Padawan
Pass On What You Have Learned
First Lesson
One Day Left
Royal Wedding
Visions and Negotiations
Wishes and Negotiations
Answers on Jaccu
Last Chance
Awake
Meeting Again
Return to Corscant
Pushed Away
No Longer Alone
Tagged!
What Are These Feelings?
Jedi Academy
Promises
Taken Back
Back On Endor
Late Nights
Beautiful Place
Trust
Falling
Love?
Trusting You
I Love You
Forever
Mysterious Presence
Offer
Back At It
Back Home
Telling Him and The Engagement
Making Plans

Our Secret Wedding

2.7K 35 10
By RogersSkywalkerR5er

Raina's POV.

Raina, Luke, Leia, Han, Lando, Chewbacca, Artoo C3PO and Leia's assistant, Winter, who would eventually help nanny their baby had all traveled to Naboo for the wedding. Luke had also invited a man who was apart of the church of the Force form Jack to marry them. His name was Lor San Tekka. He would be able to marry them properly as Jedi.

Everyone stayed at the lake house for a few days getting everything ready. Luke and Raina had decided they wanted their wedding on the balcony overlooking the lake. The colors were Millaflower pink, which was almost a dark red and royal purple. Very spring oriented. Leia was so sweet. She had taken care of all the plans, while still letting Raina and Luke make the decisions.

While Luke and Raina were in Naboo they had left the temple in the hands of Jacen, who was getting close to becoming a full Jedi Knight. A month ago Luke and Raina had announced the news to the students and everyone was thrilled. Jacen especially.

Today was the day of the wedding. Everyone was bustling about getting everything ready. Luke had made Han his best man. Lando and Chewie were his groomsmen.

Meanwhile Raina had made Leia her maid of honor and Winter was her bridesmaid. The maid of honor dress was Millaflower pink and long.

The bridesmaid dress was a ombré purple. It flowed down to the floor.

At the moment Leia was in the bedroom helping Raina into her dress. It was the most beautiful dress she had ever worn.

"You look absolutely beautiful." Leia said smiling from ear to ear.

Raina smiled nervously. Her heart was beating a mile a minute and her hands were shaking.

"Thanks, Leia."

Noticing just how nervous she was Leia places her hands on Raina's arms. "Breath. Everything's going to be fine. Don't be so nervous."

Raina nodded and took some calming breaths. "I know. I know. It's just I've waited for this moment for the longest time. I just don't want anything to go wrong."

"And nothing will." Her future sister-in-law assured her. "Just outside those doors, the man you're inlove with is waiting for you. When it's all over you and he will be married and you're going to be with each other for the rest of your lives. Nothing can ruin this day when that's the case."

Smiling warmly, Raina nodded. "You're right, Leia. Thank you. Thank you so much."

The two women hugged tightly.

Pulling away, Leia put Raina's veil on for her. The veil was white with lace trim and traveled all the way down to the floor, trialing behind her. Raina had decided to keep her hair down for the ceremony. Leia handed Raina her waterfall bouquet of Millaflowers, white lilies and purple violets.

"Ready?" She asked.

The bride nodded in excitement. "Yes. I'm ready."

Winter and Leia opened the doors to the balcony. Leia was smiling at Luke, who was standing nervously with Han and Lando by the stone railing. San Tekka was also waiting at the end of the isle.

Making up the so called isle was a long white silk sheet with pink and purple flowers spread all over it. Candles lit the edge of the path. The sun was setting and the weather was calm. The smell of Mills Flowers, Violets and Lillies filled the air along with the clean natural smell of the lake.

As soon as Rain stepped out into the light her eyes locked with Luke's. His ocean blue gaze was full of love. Without any music Raina started down the isle after Leia and Winter.
She came to stand in front of the man she loved.

Handing her bouquet to Leia, she reached out and held Luke's hands.

He smiled lovingly at her and whispered. "You look stunning."

She blushed. "Thank you. You look amazing too."

Han Lando, Artoo And 3PO stood on the right of the two, while Leia and and Winter stood on the left.

"We are here today to unite this man and this woman by The Force in Holy matrimony. As Jedi you are sworn to protect and defend the galaxy. Under the same oath you must vow to protect and defend each other for all eternity. Once you are joined together you will no longer be two separate individuals. You will always and forever be one in the Force." San Tekka spoke. "Do you accept this fate Master Skywalker?" He asked Luke.

"I do."

"And you, Master Starlight?"

"I do."

"Then we shall continue."

He took a book out and read from it. "Do you Master Luke, Cliegg, Skywalker take this woman and Jedi as your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, to support and protect, from this day on to eternity; for better, worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, in contentment and in struggle, to love and to cherish as long as long as you both shall live and here after?"

Luke looked at Raina with love in his heart and gave a nod. "I do."

"And do you Master Raina, Isa, Starlight take this man and Jedi as your lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold, to support and protect, from this day on to eternity; for better, worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, in contentment and in struggle, to love and to cherish as long as long as you both shall live and here after?"

Smiling, with tears in her eyes she nodded. "I do."

San Tekka looked to Lando. "The rings please."

He handed the couple both rings. After saying a few more vows and placing the rings on each other's finger, San Tekka ignited a lightsaber and held it high above his head.

"By the power vested in me by the Force, the Jedi, the church of the Force and The New Republic, I unite and pronounce you both one being, one life and now to forever husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

With out hesitation Luke pulled Raina to him and kissed her deeply.

Pulling away the newly pronounced couple were torn out of their moment by clapping, pats on the back and hugs all around. Raina couldn't stop smiling and laughing. This was the happiest day of her life.

As the sun went down everyone celebrated. Luckily Leia has found a musician to play for them as they all danced. Luke held Raina in his arms as they danced to the light music. The stars shown in the heavens and all was right with the galaxy. She laid her head on his chest. Relief that they were finally married washed over her.

"I love you, Raina." She heard him whisper softly into her hair.

"I love you too, Luke." She whispered back.

Pulling away a bit, he looked at her. His eyes shone brighter than she had ever seen.

"Raina, I'm so happy. I'm happier than I've ever been before."

She smiled up at him. Her eyes sparkling. "So am I, Luke. So am I."

That being said she leaned up and kissed his lips gently.

Later on that night Luke and Raina retired to their room. As soon as they got in the room they both collapsed on to the bed in exhaustion and without warning started laughing happily.

"Why are we laughing?" Raina asked, feeling her ribs hurt.

Luke shook his head. "I have no idea!"

Finally after calming down, Luke leaned up on his right elbow smiling down at his wife. "I guess after everything that's happened over the last few years we're finally able to just. . ."

"Relax?" Raina asked.

He nodded. "Exactly."

She hummed, closing her eyes in relaxation. "It feels nice to finally have some peace."

Luke nodded.

Raina opened her eyes to find her husband staring down at her with a look of love and admiration.

"You're staring." She smiled closing her eyes again.

He chuckled. "I wasn't staring. Just admiring my wife."

Raina felt butterflies hearing him call her his wife. It sounded so right. So perfect.

"Same thing."

"No it's not." He insisted, while laughing.

Raina couldn't wipe the smile off her face as she met his gaze. "You know I seem to remember us having this same conversation back on Degobah."

Luke smiled as well. "You know you're right. Only our places were switched."

Raina giggled softly. "A lot of things have changed since then."

"Yeah a lot has, but not everything."
He spoke lowly as he leaned down and brushed his lips against hers, before fully kissing her.

Parting he leaned back and looked down at her.

"I told you back then that I wasn't afraid of falling inlove with you and that hasn't changed."

Raina's heart warmed at his words. She observed his face and traced his features with her eyes. Getting lost in thought.

Luke noticed she wasn't saying anything. "What is it?" He asked.

"All the things you say. . .they sound like something I've dreamt before. Everything's so perfect. You're so perfect and I find myself doubting if it's even real."

"It's real, darling. I assure you." He whispered softly.

Raina felt her heart flutter widely. "Luke. . ." She breathed.

Tired of resisting Luke leaned down and kissed his bride passionately, expressing all his love as she did the same.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Light shown through the curtains, waking Raina up from her deep sleep.

Blinking awake she realized that something felt different. Unlike other mornings she felt arms wrapped around her waist and heard soft breathing beside her. Looking up she realized her head was lying on Luke's chest as he was fast asleep.

Smiling contently, Raina looked back around the room. Memories of last night filled her head. They were finally married. She looked back up at her sleeping husband with love in her eyes.

A moment later his eyes fluttered open and met her own. He looked very confused, but quickly realization hit him and he looked at his wife with love filled eyes. The two smiled softly at one another.

"Hi." He whispered.

"Hi." She greeted him back.

Giving her a gentle kiss, Luke looked up at the ceiling and exhaled. Raina leaned up on her elbow, rested her chin on his chest and watched him as he shook his head a chuckled to himself.

"What?"

Glancing down at his wife, he looked back up and shook his head. "Nothing. It's just, I don't deserve you. I never have."
He smiled thoughtfully then looked at her. "How did I get so lucky?"

Giggling she shrugged. "Search me! I was just as lucky."

After just gazing at one another for a while, Raina took a deep breath and sat up holding the sheets up around her.

"We should probably get up. We have to get back to the temple today." She said as she began to get out of bed, but before she could Luke pulled her back onto him.

"No. Not yet." He whined.

She giggled and tried to push herself away from him. "Luke, we've got to get up!"

"Not yet. Stay here." He muttered, nuzzling her neck.

"Luke! The others. They'll think-"

"They'll think that my wife and I are enjoying our new marriage." He cut her off casually causing Raina to scold him.

"Luke!"

Luke chuckled at her reaction. "What? It's the truth!" He insisted.

Sighing in frustration she looked at him in disgust. "I don't know what's gotten into you, but-"

Just then a knock sounded at the door causing Luke to snap his head in the direction of the door and Raina to shoot him a pointed look.

"Told you." She whispered then looked to the door. "Yes?"

"Luke, Raina I'm sorry to. . .disturb you both, but Han wanted me to let you know that we should probably take off around noon for Coruscant that way no one will start missing you." Leia called.

Luke sighed in annoyance. "Alright Leia. Thank you!" He called back to his sister.

Once they had felt that she had gone the two looked at one another. "See." Raina said.

He nodded with a frown. "I see. I can't get anytime with my wife."

She laughed getting out of bed and wrapping her robe around her.

"I think you got quite a lot of time last night." She called, walking to the bathroom.

She heard him chuckle.

After they had gotten dressed, Luke and Raina headed to the dining room hand in hand. Everyone was already at the table and when the group saw the newly weds they smiled.

"There's the lovely couple!" Lando announced happily.

Luke pulled Raina's seat back and after she was seated, sat down next to her.

"How'd you both sleep last night?" Han asked with a smirk.

Luke and Raina glanced at each other and blushed.

"Just fine." Luke answered him, obviously not appreciating his teasing.

"Han." Leia reprimanded.

"What? I was just making sure they were comfortable." He said, playing innocent.

Leia rolled her eyes and sighed. "Don't listen to him. He's just being ridiculous."

Raina and Luke both chuckled.

After breakfast everyone headed to the Falcon, while San Tekka headed to his own ship. Luke thanked him and Tekka wished them both well.

Once the group had borded the ship the droids, Luke and Raina sat in the sitting room as they took off, while Lando, Leia, Winter and Han were in the cockpit.

Luke and Raina were sitting at the table talking softly with each other as hey held hands when 3PO came over. "I just wanted to say congratulations to you both. Master Luke and Mistress Raina."

They both smiled at the golden droid. "Thanks 3PO. That means a lot." Luke said.

"You're welcome." He spoke and walked away to converse with Artoo.

The engines of the Falcon started and it took off.

When Raina looked at Luke he was gazing down at her with a loving expression as if she was the most wonderful thing in the galaxy.

Looking down at their joined hands she spoke softly. "Promise me something."

"Anything." He said without a hint of hesitation.

Her eyes met his. "Promise me that no matter what happens. . .No matter where we go, or what we do that you'll always look at me the same way you're looking at me now."

A gentle smile crossed his lips and his dark ocean colored eyes pored into hers.
"I could never stop."

Leaning down he met her lips briefly. Parting, they looked at one another.

"I love you Luke Skywalker."

"And I love you Raina Skywalker."

Hey guys! Thanks for reading my story! I hope you liked it! There is going to be a third book coming out soon so watch for updates! I'm so excited for you to read it! Remember comment on what you thought about the story! And don't forget to read the next book! Love you all😘😘😘😘💕💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51K 2K 27
The temptations of Darth Sidious were over. Anakin and his fellow Jedi had won. The light side of the force shone brightly, especially with the birth...
29.2K 703 82
-TAKES PLACE RIGHT AFTER THE FORCE AWAKENS- (Based on the theory that Rey is Luke's daughter) Rey lands on Ahch-To where she finally finds the Last J...
6.4K 367 18
The end of the war brought peace to the galaxy. With the defeat of Sidious, the Skywalker family could finally rest easy. The Jedi Order was being re...