Until My Last Breath

By mmonaa1000

„Do you still hate me?" he asks, making me stop and turn around. „Why do you want to know that so badly?" „B... More

Introduction:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chaptet 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chaptet 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126

Chapter 94

966 33 7
By mmonaa1000

Rose's POV:
„Can you give me another toast?" I ask Shawn and he reaches his hand out to put a piece onto my plate. Quirking a brow, he watches me with a questioning look as I spread honey over it.

„What?" I question after taking a bite, my tounge driving over the corners of my mouth to clean them up.

"I've never seen you so hungry in the morning. It's your fourth toast and you ate cereals before." He states with an amused grin on his face. „Got a problem with that?" I ask, taking another bite, causing Shawn to shake his head, a light chuckle escaping him.

"Not at all, darling." Sipping on his coffee, he lets his eyes wander over the railing of the hotels balcony, enjoying the beautiful view here in Boston.

"Wouldn't have cared anyways." I mumble, hearing another adorable laugh from Shawn. „I know, I know. So what do you wanna do today? Anything else than eating lunch and dinner?" he teases, making me roll my eyes. „F*ck you."

"Already on my to do list." Shawn winks, moving his cup up to his mouth again. Shaking my head with a giggle, I throw a strawberry at his face but he easily catches it with his mouth, chewing it with a cheeky smile.

Sighing, I take the orange juice, filling my glass half up. „Uhmm... oh can we watch a movie in the evening? I haven't been to the cinema in ages."

"Sure, hun. Wanna go shopping now to pass the time?" Shawn questions and I look at him surprised. „You want to go shopping?" „I want to spoil my beautiful girlfriend because I haven't done that in a while." He replies, smiling lightly.

I return the gesture but then frown at the fact that he always spends his money on me. I mean, they already pay me everything to be here on tour with him, so Shawn doesn't have to add to it even more.

"What's with that frown? Don't like the idea?" „I do but I don't like it that you buy so many things for me. I don't need that Shawn, you know. You not spending your money for me, doesn't make me love you any less." I say, truthfully.

Shawn smiles, his large warm hand taking mine over the small table, his thumb starting to caress my skin gently.

"Love, I know that but what's a better way to spend it than buying my girlfriend all the stuff she likes?" He asks and I let out a frustrated sigh, knowing I won't be able to change his mind like so many times before.

"Don't even try to protest. You would loose. Now come here, I haven't got my good morning kiss. After this amazing breakfast I prepared, I definitely deserve it." Shawn states proudly, patting his lap.

"Hmm... if the strawberries had been topped with chocolate, it would have been better." I mock, watching as his brown puppy like eyes roll to the side. „Come here or you won't get donuts in the middle of the night ever again." Shawn warns, jokingly.

"2Okey, okey." I hold his intense gaze as I slowly make my way around the table, stopping at his knees. Shawn looks up to me with this damn mesmerizing smirk on his kissable lips but I don't want to give in so easily.

I bend down so that my head is the same height as his before inching dangerously close. I watch as Shawn shuts his eyes, his hands finding my waist under my shirt where he draws circles with his fingers.

„Changed my mind." I whisper, quickly standing straight again but before I could get away from him he grabs me by my thighs, swiftly pulling me onto his lap.

"Good try, sweetie but not good enough." Shawn says, cupping my cheeks to close the gap between us. He puckers his lips and I press mine onto his, chuckling slightly against them.

„Hmm." he hums, his right hand moving from my cheek into my hair, scraping my skull lightly, causing a soft sigh to escape my lips. I completely melt into the kiss, like everytime, tangling my fingers in his short curls too.

"Or we just stay in bed all day?" Shawn asks, reconnecting our lips right after. „No..." I mumble while his hands stroke down my sides, a tingly feeling erupting in my whole body.

A squeal leaves my lips and I pull back as his hands retreated to my backside, squeezing lightly. „Shawn." I laugh, hitting his chest playfully before I get off his lap. „What?" he questions, an innocent look on his handsome face.

With my hands on my hips, I raise my eyebrows. Shawn just lifts his hands up in surrender, causing me to shake my head.

„Come on let's go now." I say, intertwining our hands to pull him with me inside of the hotel room. „Are you sure?" He asks, the smirk never leaving his lips. „Oh my god Shawn, stop it! And yes I'm sure." I scold him, throwing his jacket into his direction.

"But it's so fun to watch you trying not to blush, princess." Shawn laughs, walking over to me to press a kiss to my temple. Rolling my eyes, I push at his chest lightly, then slipping on a jacket myself.

"Mhm, now come on." I say, heading towards the door. „Wait, did you already take your medicine?" Shawn questions and I nod. „Yes I have, mom." I mock sticking my tounge out while strolling down the corridor into the lobby, next to Shawn.

"I'm just making sure." he pouts, gently lacing our fingers together as we walk out of the building. It's been two weeks since the day I suddenly fell unconscious.

Shawn told me completely worried that I suddenly couldn't stand anymore, then I started to breath heavily and then... well, that's the last thing I remember before I blacked out.

The next thing I'm able to recall, is waking up in a hospital bed with Shawn sitting besides me.

The doctors said it was really close... but for the past weeks, I felt pretty good and I didn't have many anxiety attacks or anything. So why is my body going crazy sometimes? It's like any second I could go from being okey to needing a new heart immediately. "I know Shawn." I exhale, gazing down at our intertwined hands. „I know."

.............................................................................

„No, hazelnut is so much better. Like why do people like coffee ice cream?" I ask, scrunching my nose in disgust. Shawn only laughs, digging the little neon green colored spoon into his ice cream. Coffee ice cream...

"Who likes mint ice cream? That's disgusting, not coffee." Shawn comments, referring to my cup full of hazelnut and mint ice cream. What? That's the most delicious combination ever!

„You just don't have a good taste in like anything." I joke, putting the spoon into my mouth. „Well, I truly believe I have a good taste in girls. I mean, just look at you." Shawn replies, grinning. „Stop it."

"Stop what?" „Making it hard for me to be mean to you." I huff, eating another spoon of ice cream. Shawn chuckles, shaking his head which makes some of his curls on his forehead bounce.

„You are mean to me anyways a-„ Shawn starts but gets cut off by two girls, approaching our table in the small coffee shop we are at. Unintentionally, I roll my eyes.

Don't get me wrong. I think it's amazing how much he loves his fans and how supportive they are but sometimes I really wish he would be a normal guy.

Shawn seems to take notice of my annoyance, giving me an apologetic look as he stands up to take a picture with them. Sighing, I stand up too, throw my empty cup into a dustbin a few steps away from the table and as soon as I turn around again someone bumps into me.
„Sorry-."

"Watch where you are going." she spits and I realize it's the girl from our table half a minute ago. Anger bubbles up in me as I, of course 'not purposely', hit her elbow with mine, causing her coffee to spill over her white shirt.

"Are you b*tch f*cking serious? Don't you have eyes in your head?" she screeches and in the corner of my sight, I could see Shawn coming closer.

„You know what you little brat? I'm not letting 15 year olds with a horrible amount of make up clutched onto their faces, snap at me. So watch your mouths or it won't be just a coffee next time, hun." I warn, smiling exaggerated before he could interrupt me.

"F*ck you. You think you are something better just because he is your boyfriend huh? I still don't get what he wants from you but after what I saw he will stop being so dumb and leave you eventually. Even though I'm not sure he is able to grow so many brain cells. But I get why you keep up with that, I mean, at least he's hot."

Without thinking further, I lift my hand, slapping her across the face, a gasp leaving her red lipstick traced mouth while her hand holds her cheek. Who does she think she is? 

"Rose what the hell! Are you insane?" Shawn grumbles, as he eventually approached us. His face red with anger. „Really Shawn? She said-." „I don't f*cking care what she said. You can't just slap my fans or anyone in general." He adds, pulling me out of the cafe.

"Fans? That little -„ I start and again he cuts me off. „I don't care what she said or did, okey? Can't you stand over some stupid words of a 15 year old? You are the adult here, if I may remind you."

"And? Does that mean I have to let her talk about me and you like that? No I don't! See, again it's the same as always! You are only on the side of your precious „fans" not caring if they call your girlfriend b*tch or talk bad about you. As long as the fans are alright, it's okey. Isn't it like that Shawn?" I ask, my voice raised, not caring that some people are already looking at us.

"Rose, could you stop shouting and causing a scene? Why are you so childish sometimes?" Shawn says, trying to get me the car but I rip my arm out of his grip. „Let me go Shawn! I can't believe you." I chuckle drily, turning to walk into the other direction.

I don't know where this sudden anger came  from. Actually, I learned to ignore things like that but this girl just pushed me over the edge. „Rose, come here now! God, what is it with your mood swings lately?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 98.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
736K 20.1K 74
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
371K 11.6K 84
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...