Forget Me Not Β° Yoonminβœ…

By Loaforama

❝Jimin had never seen the inside of Yoongi's house. It had always appeared that Yoongi was uncomfortable and... More

πŸƒIntroπŸƒ
πŸƒCharacter Info.πŸƒ
πŸƒ1πŸƒ
πŸƒ2πŸƒ
πŸƒ3πŸƒ
πŸƒ4πŸƒ
πŸƒ5πŸƒ
πŸƒ6πŸƒ
πŸƒ7πŸƒ
πŸƒ8πŸƒ
πŸƒ9πŸƒ
πŸƒ10πŸƒ
πŸƒ11πŸƒ
πŸƒ12πŸƒ
πŸƒ13πŸƒ
πŸƒ14πŸƒ
πŸƒ15πŸƒ
πŸƒ16πŸƒ
πŸƒ17πŸƒ
πŸƒ18πŸƒ
πŸƒ19πŸƒ
πŸƒ20πŸƒ
πŸƒ21πŸƒ
πŸƒ22πŸƒ
πŸƒ23πŸƒ
πŸƒ24πŸƒ
πŸƒ25πŸƒ
πŸƒ26πŸƒ
πŸƒ27πŸƒ
πŸƒ28πŸƒ
πŸƒ29πŸƒ
πŸƒ30πŸƒ
πŸƒ31πŸƒ
πŸƒ32πŸƒ
πŸƒ33πŸƒ
πŸƒ34πŸƒ
πŸƒ35πŸƒ
πŸƒ36πŸƒ
πŸƒ37πŸƒ
πŸƒ38πŸƒ
πŸƒ39πŸƒ
πŸƒ40πŸƒ
πŸƒ41πŸƒ
πŸƒ42πŸƒ
πŸƒ43πŸƒ
πŸƒ44πŸƒ
πŸƒ45πŸƒ
πŸƒ46πŸƒ
πŸƒ47πŸƒ
πŸƒ48πŸƒ
πŸƒ49πŸƒ
πŸƒ50πŸƒ
πŸƒ51πŸƒ
πŸƒ52πŸƒ
πŸƒ53πŸƒ
πŸƒ54πŸƒ
πŸƒ55πŸƒ
πŸƒ57πŸƒ
πŸƒ58πŸƒ
πŸƒ59πŸƒ
πŸƒ60πŸƒ
πŸƒFlowersπŸƒ
🍞Bookshelf🍞

πŸƒ56πŸƒ

204 16 22
By Loaforama

7/31/18

Yoongi grabbed the soft blanket he had brought from his house and let it slide out of his arms onto the sofa being careful not to knock over any of the items laid out on the coffee table. It had appeared that he and Jimin were both cinematic addicts. They couldn’t go too long without seeing some form of movie. Today's was a 1960s horror titled, Don’t Go Upstairs. Yoongi grinned as he saw the woman on the cover of the DVD case with her mouth still wide open as if mid scream while a shadow of a man holding a knife was stretched behind her. Yoongi had never really been a fan of movies back in his highschool days. He either had no time for them or his father wouldn’t allow him to go. He hadn’t even had a TV in his home until Jimin arrived. It had become his and Jimin's special something. He was happy to finally have an activity he could share with someone. It wasn't like his love for plants which was solely his hobby. They both loved movies and it was something they could spend time together because of.

The warm smell of popcorn drifted into the room as Jimin entered carrying a bowl full. “Hey, what do you think? Will it be good?” He asked, in reference to the movie.

“Yeah, I think so. If you enjoy cheesy horror that is.”

“Cheesy is my middle name.”

“I swore it was shorty.”

Jimin tossed a handful of popcorn at the older while Yoongi dodged and smiled brightly.

Jimin sat down and fiddled with the blanket, “I see you have the movie blanket all ready.”

Yoongi hummed, “Every movie needs a blanket.”

“I second that.”

Yoongi opened the DVD case and slid the disc into the TVs player. The ratings and ads began to play. The first was for one of those cursed mummy tomb movies, something like Who's Mummy are you?

“You know how you survive those movies?” Jimin asked, looking over at Yoongi.

“How?”

“You don't mess with the mummy's tomb. Just don't.”

“I completely agree with you.”

“You better, I don't want you dying because of a bug infested mummy.”

“That sounds like a horrendous way to die.”

“Hell yeah it would be.”

“-don't miss this new action thriller, Give Me Your Money! “I'd rather die than give you my pearls! They were my mother's!” “Well lady, you asked for it.” “Oh no, I've been stabbed.””

“Really?” Jimin snickered.

“I suppose so.” Yoongi grinned. He knew how much bad movies got on Jimin's nerves-

“That looks like the worst movie I've ever seen.” A weird glimmer appeared in his eye, “We have to watch it."

-and how he always wound up watching them just to prove they were bad. “Of course we do.”

“I'm being serious. Don't you want to be able to warn your friends about that bad movie you just watched or be able to say which movies are the bad ones?”

“Sure I do.”

Jimin scoffed, “You're not taking me seriously.”

“Of course I'm taking you seriously. When will we watch it?”

“Whenever I get the opportunity to buy- Oh hey, pretty.” Jimin said, his attention suddenly on the jewelry ad that was playing.

The small blue, rectangular pendant attached to a silver chain reminded Yoongi of a certain surprise he had left on the table in the kitchen. A certain surprise that would be the start of something wonderful, he could only hope.

“Hey, Jim, I have a surprise for you.”

“Really?” Jimin asked looking over at Yoongi with wide eyes.

Yoongi hummed, “I have to get up though.”

“But my warmth.” Jimin pouted.

“I'll be back.”

Yoongi slid out from under the blanket and ran into the kitchen only to find the little table empty. Nothing sat on it except for a small Begonia which was leaking from the bottom. Yoongi huffed, he could've sworn he left it right there on the table by the window.

“Hey, Jim, I think I've left it up at my house. I'm going to run up and grab it, alright?”

“Okay, be quick!”

Yoongi quickly jotted what he was going to do on his hand to ensure he would remember it and started up the hill. He could just imagine Jimin's surprise once he'd undone the blue ribbon and ripped away that pastel pink wrapping paper to find the gift Yoongi had found in a catalog a week or two prior. He flung open his screen door and pushed the freshly painted oak door open. There wasn't anything on the first floor of his home so he ran up the stairs and into his room. His dresser had no gift sitting on or in it. His nightstand had no gift in or on it. The window seat had no gift, neither did his bed. He was sure he wouldn't have put the gift in the bathroom and the other two rooms on the floor were storage. It couldn't be downstairs, could it?

Yoongi slowly went down the steps and turned into the living room. There it sat, in the middle of the room, still as pretty as it was when he first wrapped it. Yoongi slowly went over to it. There was no way in hell he would have left the gift there, in the middle of the living room. Absolutely no way. It was too special to just set on the floor and he was positive that even if he had forgotten what it was he still would've had the decency to put the gift away. Yoongi lifted the gift off the floor. No way would he have ever left this item down there. Someone must've broken-

A loud crack and everything went black.

---------------------------------------------------------

Yoongi had been gone for way longer than ten minutes. Jimin was extremely worried to say the least. He could've sworn he'd heard somebody on the bungalow's porch a few minutes earlier however no one had knocked or come in. The popcorn had gotten cold ages ago and he'd heard the menu screen music about fifteen times through before Jimin threw the blanket off and grabbed his shoes. He was positive that he had seen Yoongi write whatever he was up to on his hand so he couldn't have forgotten. Something was up. Something Jimin knew he wasn't going to like. He quickly exited the house. What if Yoongi was hurt? He would've said something if he was going to be more than ten minutes, right? The door was still open, meaning Yoongi was still inside. He'd become uncomfortable having his door closed with him inside. He said it gave him more time to get out if the door remained open.

“Yoongi?” Jimin shouted as he entered. “Yoon- Hyung! Oh my God!” Jimin dashed over to Yoongi's limp body which was propped up in a corner. “Hyung, Hyung? Hyung please wake up!” Jimin said slapping Yoongi's cheeks lightly, earning a groan from the latter. Jimin raised the boy forward to see a large bump that was slightly bleeding on the back of his head. “My God, Yoongi! What the hell happened?”

“He was in the way, love. That's what happened.” S smirked, strolling into the room.

“Why can't you just leave us the hell alone? What more do you want?”

“You know what I want, I want you back.”

“You're sick.”

“I just know how to get my way.”

“Leave, Seokjin. Leave right now or else.”

“Or else what? You couldn't hurt a fly if you tried, Park Jimin.”

“I will bust your nose in. Why the hell would you think hitting someone in the back of the head with a bat is the way to get someone back? When will it ever go through your screwed up head that I don't want to be with you?”

“You don't mean that-”

“Like hell I don't!”

“He's poisoning you, Jimin.”

“He's the best thing that's happened to me and you've hit him with a bat!”

“I just wanted to warn him about what could happen if you get involved with him.” Seokjin gestured to himself. “He'll have to go through me.”

“Go to hell!”

“No chance, unless you're going with me, which I highly doubt, angel.”

“Don't call me that.”

“Shouldn't I call my angel an angel?”

“I'm not yours.” Jimin growled, holding Yoongi closer and tighter.

Seokjin scoffed, “Like he'll want to be with you once he finds out what you've been hiding from him. That your ex was the one responsible for everything that's happened to him. That you had the opportunity to tell him and protect him and you didn't. What will he think of you then?”

“Get the hell out of my life!” Jimin shouted.

Seokjin glanced down at Yoongi before sighing, “Alright.” He stepped between the door frame, “Don't think this is over, my love, because it's definitely not.” Seokjin vanished beyond the house's door.

Jimin buried his head in Yoongi's hair before mumbling, “I'm sorry, so sorry.”

“Jimin?” Yoongi groggily said.

“Yoongi!” Jimin tightened his hold on the older.

“That was him. The guy with the bat.” Yoongi lowered his head, “The guy in your pictures.”

“I-I..”

“Why didn't you tell me, Jimin?”

“I-I thought I was protecting you by hiding it. I thought telling you would only endanger you.”

“I could've done something though Jimin. I could've been able to defend myself.” Yoongi looked into Jimin's eyes, “I could've defended you or kept you from going through that alone.”

Jimin guiltily looked down, “I didn't think about it that way.”

“I know you didn't and I know you thought you were doing what was best. I just wish you'd told me.”

Jimin's gaze met the floor instead of Yoongi who's own was unsure of where to look.

“Jimin, I think I'd like to stay up here for awhile, just to breath.” Yoongi said, taking Jimin's hand in his. “It's nothing to do with you. It's just.. This is all so much and I need some space just to think.”

Jimin swallowed the lump in his throat, “I-I understand.”

“Give me a day or two, alright, Jim?”

“Y-Yeah.”

Word Count: 1721
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you all for 1K reads. I hope you all will continue to read this crappy fic ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46K 1.4K 45
Tae pushed and stick him on the wall. Tae : look at my eyes Jeon Jungkook. Can't you see it? How can you forget me so easily huh?? Are you ashamed o...
109K 5.6K 38
His pink hair, his dimples, his tall figure. You remember those things. But you have no idea who he is or why he keeps showing up around you. You kne...
299K 13.9K 81
Unknown: hi hi Unknown: I found your number on the floor Unknown: it was on a piece of paper (?) Unknown: can we be friends Unknown: you there bro Un...
14.1K 416 19
Phase 2 of BTS Time Travel AU. The book can be read a stand-alone as well as in series. The room around looked so fine and well maintained. Everythin...