I Was Never Yours | J.JK

By flowerknj

"๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐œ๏ฟฝ... More

Intro
Chapter 1 - Don't leave me
Chapter 2 - I miss you
Chapter 3 - Affection
Chapter 4 - Arrange Marriage
Chapter 5 - Jimin
Chapter 6 - Wedding
Chapter 7 - Jungkook's wife
Chapter 8 - Mad? love?
Chapter 9 - Revenge
Chapter 10 - I meet you again
Chapter 11 - Mistakes
Chapter 12 - Believe it or not
Chapter 13 - Change?
Chapter 14 - Truth
Chapter 15 - Bestie
Chapter 16 - True colour
Chapter 17 - Trapped
Chapter 18 - Cure
Chapter 19 - Visit
Chapter 20 - His
Chapter 21 - Run away
Chapter 22 - Punishment
Chapter 24 - Truth become lies
Chapter 25 - Cheer up
Chapter 26 - My accompany
Chapter 27 - Namjoon
Chapter 28 - Kidnapped
Chapter 29 - I'm back
Chapter 30 - Trust nobody
Chapter 31 - Protect you
Chapter 32 - Yours
Chapter 33 - Memories to remember pt.1
Chapter 34 - Memories to remember pt.2
Chapter 35 - Let her go
Chapter 36 - Danger
Chapter 37 - Plan
Chapter 38 - Love needs sacrifice
Chapter 39 - Sacrifice
Chapter 40 - Coma
Chapter 41 - Awake
Chapter 42 - Bad Bye
Chapter 43 - My loss
Chapter 44 - Busan
Chapter 45 - Silver lining
Chapter 46 - Jungkook
Chapter 47 - Final
Pls read
AUTHORS NOTE [IMPORTANT]
hmm
New Book 'Hidden Princess'
To My readers

Chapter 23 - Trauma

2.8K 162 6
By flowerknj

Hyera's Pov

This was the second day he locked me up. Staring into the dim light give me goosebumps. It remind me of something.

I don't want to remember those incident again.I saw his face. Those scratch on his left cheek, his arms full with tattoos

I put my hands on my ears. His voice keep lingering in my mind...

*FLASHBACK

It was about 10 pm, I guess it's still early. My stomach is growling, there's nothing to eat in the fridge so I went to convenience store to buy something to fill my empty stomach.

"Where are you going?", Namjoon oppa who's sitting in the sofa asking me.

"I'm going to the convenience store to buy foods, there's nothing to eat", I pouted.

"This late?", I nodded. "Okey then take care", he said and continued watching tv.

"Buy for me too~~~", he shouted.

"It's okay, still early", I talk to myself. It only took 10 minutes to go there if you're walking.

I saw few people passing by which is good.

As I continued walking, there's someone infront of me having a difficult time holding bunch of apples in his plastic bag. Suddenly, he's collapsed. I ran to him to help him.

"Are you okay?", he didn't look at me.

"Are you okay?", I asked again. He look at me with a smirk plastered on his face. Then something hard hitting me from the back causing me to fainted.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

I woke up on unfamiliar place. My head is still aching. Both my arms and legs being tied up into a wooden chair. I was sitting on it while staring at the dim light which lighten this room a lil bit.

Where am I? Did someone just kidnapped me? , I thought to myself.

"HELLO???ANYONE??PLEASS SAVE ME!!!", I shouted.

Suddenly the door crack open revealing 2 men.

"She's awake boss", one of the man said. He looks young though.

He walked to me and said, "how are my dear?". He's look like in his mid 40s. He had scratch on his cheek which was scaring me.

"WHO ARE YOU?", I yelled.

"Who am I is not important. This is your home from now on until your father pay his debt", I look at him confused.

"What? debt?", I asked him in disbelief. From what I know we didn't have any financial problem.

"Yes dear", he lean closer to me and touching my cheek.

"Get away your filthy hands off from me", I spat to him.

"Wow, fiesty? I love it", he smirked. If my hands didn't tied up I'm gonna punch his face and kick his ball.

"LET ME GO!!!", I yelled. "No, not until we get what we want", he said.

"Boss, we have a problem with our pack", the young man from earlier said.

"I have to go, don't miss me princess", he said.

"Pervert", I mumbled.

The rope clenching into my arms. It's too tight.

Hours passed. Then the young man earlier come in while holding food and drink on his hands.

"Eat", he said.

"Who are you?", I eyed him.

"I'm Mark. I'm working under him", he explained.

"Him? Who?", I asked. "The one who called you his princess, he's the boss", he smiled. Then I remember he called the old man 'boss'.

"Now eat and don't cause any trouble here", how can someone sweet like him working for that old man.

I did as he told but my hands still being tied up.

"By the way...my hands", I said.

"Ohh yeah I forgot", he untied my hands.

After I finished ate all the foods he tied my hands back and leave me.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

A week has passed. I heard Mark called his name...what is it again? Is it Marcello?

Did mom, dad and my brother didn't care for me?

I regret going out that night. If I just stay at home this thing will never happened. I will just starve myself until the daytime...

The door opened revealing Marcello.

"Poor my little girl. Your dad didn't answer my calls. Looks like he didn't even care about you", he's laughing like crazy. No he was crazy.

"You're lying", I shouted.

"No, I'm not. He said that I can do whatever I want to you. He didn't care. Trust me", he continued laughing.

"STOP LYING CRAZY BASTARD", I yelled .

He stop laughing and look at me with fierce look glued on his face. Looks like he wanted to kill me. Without sparing a glance, he slapped my face harder.

"Crazy bastard huh?", he grab my hairs with his left hand and punched my face with the other hand.

"YOU SHOULD JUST SHUT UP THOSE MOUTH OF YOURS", he kicked the chair causing me to fall with hands and leg still being tied up.

"You like this, aren't you?", I shook my head while crying.

Then he started to kick me in the stomach as he pleased.

He leave me on the floor lifelessly.

"Mom.....help me", I cried harder this time.

It's hurt and it sure does.

The next day Mark came in.

"Are you okay", he's worried. I shook my head.

"We need to go", he said. Is he planning to run away?.

"Where?", I asked. "You don't want to see your mom?", his eyes look at me with pity. "I do"

"Your parents has agreed to meet and going to pay off the debts", he said. I thought of Marcello's words lastnight. He lied to me.

We arrived at the place where my parents and Marcello agreed to meet up. Marcello and his men ready to fight with guns on their hands.

Mark pulled me out of the van. Hands still tied up.

I saw mom, dad and my brother from a far. I'm happy yet sad looking at my mom. She looked like she didn't have enough sleep. She looked pale.

Not long after that, I heard police sirens.

"Holy crap!!!!", Marcello shouted as the police circling us.

"I TOLD YOU TO NOT INVOLVE THE POLICE!!", Marcello shouted at my parents.

Dad smirked.

"Put your gun down and give up", one of the police said.

"NO!! You're gonna pay for this", Marcello went to me while pull his sharp knife from his pocket.

He aimed my neck but accidentally he cut my nape. One of the police shot him on his arm and all his men including mark was under arrested.

"I WILL COME TO YOU", Marcello shouted.

Blood keep dripped from my the back of my neck. I was in pain and my vision turns blurry. That was the time I know I was unconscious. Last thing that I know is I was lying in the hospital bed. Luckily the cut is not too deep.

END OF FLASHBACK

I put my hands on my ears. His voice keep lingering in my mind...

"I will come to you"

"STOP!!!", I yelled and I can still hear his voice.

"STOP!! I SAID STOP", tears falling like a waterfall. He haunted me.

Suddenly the door slam open revealing Jungkook.

"Are you okay?", he hugged me.

"No, he's going to find me soon", he's confuse with what I said.

"I have to get out of here. I'm scared-", he cut me off.

"Relax Hyera!! What are you afraid of? I'm here and eveything is okay, you're safe here", he assured me. I shook my head.

"Noo...he's going to find me", he wiped my tears. "Don't leave me", I said to him. He don't know what to do. I bet now Jungkook know why I'm scared of the dark and why I have wounds on my nape.

"Let's go", he help me to stand up.

"Where?", I asked him. "You need rest", he smile. He hugged me while we walking to upstairs. He brought me to our shared bedroom and help me to lay on the bed.

"Sleep here", he was about to leave but I hold his hand. "Don't leave me....", I said with pleaded eyes. He nodded his head and eyed me with pity look. I sleep comfortably on his arms. I feel safe being around him. I don't know why.

***

Another chapter as promise!! Last chapter had surpassed 15 votes 🥰 wait for the next one loves!! I promise to update double chapter to feed your thirsty h0es 😩 im kidding...<3

thank you for waiting!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.4K 2.4K 27
{COMPLETED} "No matter how many times you try kitten, you can't escape me." He said, kneeling down in front of me. "Why are you doing this to me?" I...
10.8K 447 22
A Jungkook fanfiction...... Don't judge me please...... It's my first time..... Hope you guys like it ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Jungkook and Y/N have some great drastic p...
2.1M 177K 122
"Y/N I'm sorry-" "Sorry?! You're sorry?! You're the one person in the world that I trusted not to do something like this to me! You're the person I t...
459 38 20
"Jungkook,maybe we should remain friends and forget about what we had just done.It'll be the best." I mumble and regretted it instantly.Who was I kid...