Disrespectful [Completed]

By Baddie_Angel

This story is about a girl name Lyric who lost her mother "Melody" at the age of five in a car accident. As L... More

Introduction
Anticipation
We Meet Part 1
We Meet Agian Part 2
One more day left
Today's the Day
Todays the Day Part 2
Missing You
Kiss and Tell
Not Telling
I Shall Listen You Shall Beg
Taking it Slow
Family Time
Old Meets New
Lyric-1 Helen-0
I reached my Goal
What I Have Been Waiting For
Its Official
Dream
She is What
His Birthday
Expecting
Valentin's Day
Meeting the Family
Meeting The Family Part2
Her Birthday
Repeats
It Can't Be
Short Chapters
Why Me
The Truth
He's Back
You Ready Part 1
The Day After
Founding Out
Apart
B.A.N.S
Guys I need help
New People Part1
New People Part2
New People Part3
The Race
Neverson Get Together
I Want You Part1
I Want You Part2
Going on Tour
Roc A Wear
How Do You Know Her
Are You the Father
The Kiss
Author's Note Note A Chapter
The Meeting
Vibe
The Box
What He Did
She's Mine
Starting Over
Making it up
Making it up Part2
The Last Time
Got to Get Her Back
What's Coming Up
Im Gonna Miss You
The Answer
The Answer Part 2
Derwin and Helen
The Propsal
His Father
Survive
Letting Go part2
Author's Note
New Book A/N
Finding the Truth
Bang
It's Gonna Be Alright
New Love
Engangment Party
Sequel is Coming
Sequel is up

Making Time

2K 81 18
By Baddie_Angel

Lyric POV

I was getting ready for my date with Trey my birthday. I didn't have to go to work today. So that's less stress for me to deal with. I finish working on Derwin's house and I did a pretty damn good job if I say so myself. I got dress in my high waist shorts that had studs on the back, with a crystal bandeau, black combat boots, and a short jean jacket. I did my hair in a half up half down style.

Lyric: Baby you ready.

I walk in the bathroom and Trey was on the phone. I wrap my arms around him and he kiss my head.

Tremaine: Yea I'll come. Bye.

Trey got off the phone and he pick me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He start tickling me and I giggle.

Lyric: So what we doing today.

Tremaine: Well your fine ass is gonna have fun with your girls and I have to go to an appoint with Gabriella.

Lyric: Are you serious Trey. Put me down.

Tremaine: I'm sorry it's the first appoint me I get to go to.

Lyric: Why should you. You never went with me. You always had work or was that just bullshit.

Tremaine: I'm sorry (gco)

Lyric: No don't be sorry. You want to be a man. Go be the motherfucking man you was raise to be. I'll be the motherfucking girlfriend that's sits behind and watches you comfort some other hoe.

Tremaine: She's not a hoe.

Lyric: So you sticking up for now. You know what just get out my face.

Tremaine: Just let me (gco)

Lyric: GET FUCK OUT TREMAINE.

Trey left cause I heard the door slam. I so mad right now cause I punch the mirror in the bathroom. It crack and it fell. I heard my phone ring.

Lyric: WHAT.

Derwin: Whoa is this a bad time Ly.

Lyric: Sorry I thought you was somebody else.

Derwin: Is it Trey.

Lyric: Yea how did you know.

Derwin: I remember the tone in your voice when you use to call me. When you was mad at Trey.

Lyric: O.

Derwin: Want to talk about it.

Lyric: Derwin I don't (gco)

Derwin: I know but I want to talk to you.

Lyric: Isn't Helen gonna be mad.

Derwin: We broke up she aborted the baby.

Lyric: I'm sorry. You ok.

Derwin: I'm upset but I'll get over it.

Lyric: You never will.

Derwin: How do you know.

Lyric: Nothing just forget about it. You wanna meet me at the park.

Derwin: Same one we went to on our first date.

Lyric: First hang out and yes. I heard him chuckle.

Derwin: I'll meet you there.

Lyric: Ok see you there.

I hung up the phone and pick up my bag. I left the house and I was on my way to the park. I decide to walk cause I need to clear my mind. I put my head phones in and I put my music on shuffle. Ne-yo So Sick came on. I took the long way to the park. I thought about my future with Trey and how this baby will change everything. I not gonna be the number one girl in Trey's life anymore expect his mother and grandmother. I know I sound selfish but I deserve attention for all the shit I did for that man. I just thought Trey was different. I got to the park and saw Derwin. I took my headphones off and put it in my bag. I quietly walk behind him and jump on his back. We both fell down.

Derwin: Hey I got a game later today.

Lyric: O really so not gonna be seating on the bench.

Derwin: HAHA very funny. I'm gonna play this time.

Lyric: Yea whatever. You just stay on the bench and keep the seat warm for the rest of the team.

Derwin: And you stay home and watch the game. On your little couch with your popcorn in your pjs.

Lyric: My couch it's not little.

Derwin: Girl that couch is so little not even all the seven dwarfs could fit on it.

Lyric: Shut up. You know you like it.

Derwin: Maybe I do maybe I don't.

It was quiet for awhile. A good quiet I think. I look up at the clouds. It was like the world was still but the clouds just kept spinning without it. Derwin got up and stood in front of me.

Derwin: Come on.

Lyric: Where we going.

Derwin: To the best part of the park.

He held out his hand and help me up. We walk over to the swings and we just stood in front of it. I ran over and sat on the swings.

Lyric: Derwin come push me please.

Derwin: Can't you push yourself.

Lyric: Yes but I want you to push me.

Derwin came behind me and push me.

Derwin: So what you doing for the rest if today.

Lyric: I was suppose to spend the day with Trey but he had a thing to do. So I'm pretty much doing nothing.

Derwin: Come to my game.

Lyric: So I can watch the back of your head.

Derwin: Hey Im gonna play and I'm gonna make a touch down just for you.

Lyric: Well now I have to see that.

Derwin: See now you won't have to watch it on you little tiny couch.

Lyric: You love my couch and you know it.

Derwin: But I do.

I just start to laugh. I miss having fun with Derwin. He makes me clear my mind. He gives me attention unlike my meathead boyfriend.

Lyric: Let's go have fun.

Derwin: I would love to but I got practice.

Lyric: So everybody leaving me today.

Derwin: You wanna come. You can watch me play.

Lyric: I might as well since that's all the playing time y'all get.

Derwin: You know what.

Lyric: Wha(gco)

I was cut off my Derwin picking me up and tickling me. He carried me to his car. He close the door and he got in.

Lyric: I hope your not kidnapping me.

Derwin: Me I would never.

We drove to the football stadium.

Tremaine POV

I was at the doctor's office with Gabby. I know Lyric is mad as hell at me right now for leaving her on her birthday. I really want to be in my child's life cause Isabella and Jason didn't make it. Maybe God is giving me another chance at being a father. I just wish it was Lyric having my seed instead if Gabby.

Doctor Chase: Gabby and Tremaine Neverson.

We stood up. I don't know why they said Gabby Neverson I'm not married to her. We follow the doctor and went inside a room. Gabby lay down on the bed and I sat in the seat next to her.

Doctor Chase: So Gabby how are you feeling.

Gabriella: Good.

Doctor Chase: Good. I just need you to lift your shirt up so we can start.

Gabriella lift her shirt up and the doctor use the wand to see the baby. I saw the baby. He or She was so small. Gabriella smile and look at me. I smile back and she grab my hand. I look down at our hands and she pull away.

Doctor Chase: Everything looks really good. The baby is healthy and is doing ok.

Tremaine: Do you know what gender it is.

Doctor Chase: Not yet we will have to wait till around her being four or five months.

Gabriella: Ooooo I can't wait till he's here.

Tremaine: You mean she.

Gabriella: It's a he.

Tremaine: How you know.

Gabriella: Cause I'm his mother.

Tremaine: Alright whatever you say.

Doctor Chase: You guys are a cute couple. I guess since everything is ok here. Gabriella you can just make your next appointment in the front.

We said bye and I help Gabby off the bed. We walk to the front and Gabby was making the next appointment.

Gabriella: Trey you ready.

Tremaine: Yes.

We walk to the car. I drove Gabby home and I got ready to leave for California. I just wanna wait till Lyric gets home so I can say goodby.

Later that night

Lyric POV

I was at Derwin's game. He finally got put on the field. I felt phone vibrate in my pocket I hit it hoping I press ignore. Derwin had the ball.

Lyric: GO DERWIN GO. I yell he was almost to the touchdown. He dodge one player and jump over another.

Announcer: TOUCHDOWN BY DERWIN DAVIS. ENDING THE GAME WITH 50-40. THIS IS A GOOD DAY FOR THE CARDINALS.

I Derwin did his little touchdown dance. I laugh my ass off. I was proud of him. He look at me and point at me and nod his head. I guess he was right he was gonna make a touchdown for me. They players went in the locker and I went in the building. I stood near the locker room. I wait for Derwin and my phone rang.

Lyric: Hello.

Shawn: Happy Birthday Lyric.

Lyric: Thanks Shawn it means a lot. I think your the first person to say that to me today.

Shawn: That couldn't be. I beat your family call you.

Lyric: Nope.

Shawn: What about Trey.

Lyric: Don't even mention his ass.

Shawn: What happen.

Lyric: We were suppose to spend a today together but he decide to go to his business that was more important then me.

Shawn: Well if it makes you feel better. I will be honor to fly you out to New York and we can spend a day together.

Lyric: Really I would like that.

Shawn: Great just call me anytime.

Lyric: I will. Thanks again Shawn.

Shawn: It's my pleasure.

I hung up from the phone. Shawn and I are getting pretty close. I just can't believe that nobody said happy birthday to me. I mean at least I'm having fun today. I felt somebody wrap their arms around me.

Lyric: Derwin put me down.

Derwin: Happy Birthday.

He held out a box.

Lyric: What this.

Derwin: Just a little something something.

Lyric: You didn't have to do this.

Derwin: I know open it.

I open the box. I gasp because it was necklace that had my name on it. It was blue and had diamonds in it.

Lyric: OMGS Derwin it's in my favorite color and everything. I can't take this. This must of cost you a fortune.

Derwin: No take it. Plus if I take it back who I'm a give it to. I don't know no other Lyric.

Lyric: That's cause I'm one of a kind.

Derwin: So you like it.

Lyric: I freaking love it. Help me put it on.

I gave Derwin the necklace and I move my hair. He put the necklace in me. I turn around and we were inches away from each other. I look into his eyes and he look into mine. I felt butterflies in my stomach and he hasn't even did anything yet. I think I still have feelings for him. Derwin put his hand on my cheek and lean in. I lean in too.

Interviewer: So Derwin how's it feel to make the winning touchdown.

We both jump and smile at each other. I look down and Derwin talk to the guy who was interviewing him. I can't believe I was about to kiss him. Derwin is not Trey but he treats me right. He remember my birthday. Trey was like that in the beginning of our relationship but he change. He got a little taste of success and now he thinks that buying me stuff is gonna make me feel better. We have never spent my birthday together. He always sends me gifts. I just want to spend one birthday of mine with him when were not arguing or in the hospital. Derwin came back from his interview.

Derwin: So you want to hit up the club. With your boy.

Lyric: Look at you. You made one fucking touchdown. Now your man.

Derwin: I always was the man.

Lyric: Ya the man that kept that bench warm.

Derwin: You know what you should be a little nicer to a guy who just went out of his way to make a touchdown in you honor.

Lyric: And I thank you for that. We got to work on your dance. Cause that was something else.

Derwin: What you didn't like the spin. He said doing his dance. I was just laughing at his ass.

Lyric: My nephew can dance better then that and his like two.

Derwin: Well sign me up for his dance class.

Lyric: Your a mess.

Derwin: So about the club.

Lyric: I think I should just go home. I got church tomorrow. Don't wanna wake up with a hangover.

Derwin: You go to church.

Lyric: Yea almost every Sunday.

Derwin: I'll believe it when I see it.

Lyric: O really. How I'm gonna do that.

Derwin: Come to my church.

Lyric: Ok I will. Where is it.

Derwin: I'll pick you up.

Lyric: Come on you know I got to get my praise on tomorrow.

Derwin: Now your the mess.

We both laugh and we walk to the car. Derwin drove me home and I was so tired I fell asleep.

Derwin: Lyric wake up. He said shaking me lightly.

Lyric: What I'm up.

Derwin: Your home.

Lyric: O.

He help out the car. We walk to my door step.

Tremaine POV

Chris: Aye yo Trey there's some nigga hugging your girl.

Tremaine: What nigga.

I look out the window and saw Lyric hugging Derwin. She gave him a look that she use to give me. Now she just looks at me with hate and disgust. I walk to the door and open it. Lyric look at me and push me so she can walk in the house. I grab her arm.

Lyric: Trey if you don't get fuck off me. I'm not in the mood.

Derwin: So you all tired out from having sex with that nigga.

Lyric: First of all Trey I didn't sleep with that nigga. That nigga has a name. Derwin took me to his game. Then we came straight back here.

Tremaine: Stop lying and tell the truth you slept with him.

Lyric: TREY I DIDNT FUCKING SLEEP WITH HIM. IM NOT SOME MOTHERFUCKING HOE THAT SLEEPS WITH EVER GUY I SEE. DERWIN WENT OUT OF HIS WAY AND SPENT THE DAY WITH ME BECAUSE ITS MY BIRTHDAY. UNLIKE YOU YOU RATHER SPEND THE DAY DOING BABY SHIT WITH YOUR BABY MAMMA. SO DONT SAY I CHEAT. I DIDNT KISS HIM, I DIDNT SLEEP WITH. I HAD FUN TODAY. SO DONT RUIN THE REST OF MY BIRTHDAY UP. YOU ALREADY HAVE.

Tremaine: Lyric I'm sor( gco)

Lyric: STOP SAYING YOUR FUCKING SORRY TREMAINE. SO ME YOUR SORRY. BE THE MAN I FELL IN LOVE WITH CAUSE THE ONE IM LOOKING AT NOW ITS HIM.

Tremaine: I still am the man you fell in love with.

Lyric: No cause the man I fell in love wouldn't cheat and definitely wouldn't forget my birthday. Fuck you Tremaine.

Lyric walk to her room. I can't believe I forgot to say happy birthday. I remember I just forgot to say it. Now she is mad at me even more.

Chris: Maybe we should leave.

Tremaine: Yea y'all should. We'll link up later.

I dap up with my boys. Chris was last one here.

Chris: Look man I know you got a lot if shit in your plate right now but you should make it up to Lyric. Before you lose her because she's a good one. She might be crazy as hell but she's a good one. I just don't want to see miserable another three months. Just give her some time to cool down.

Tremaine: I will thanks for advice Chris.

Chris: No probably. If you need any help. Just call.

Tremaine: I will. Alright man I'll see you later.

Chris left and I laid down on the couch. I pull out Lyric's ring from my pocket. It came in when she left to go to LA. I got to do something soon that will make her know I'm still the man that see feel in love with.

.

.

.

.

Are you Team Derwin or Team Trey.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 36.5K 27
I'm not that great at summarizing stories, but don't let that stop you from reading. WARNING...WARNING...WARNING... There's a lot of sexual scenes (...
704K 12.9K 84
Chantelle is just a normal girl with a lot of memories from the past. Everyday, She has to face a new challenge, with her un-confessed love for cele...
1.4K 78 26
Melody has been through it all. She has had the fucked up family where her dad left and her mom drank. She went through high school as the out cast a...
872 18 26
WARNING: MENTION OF MURDER, SEX, MATURE LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE, CRIME, CHEATING, TALK OF SELF HARM, UNDERAGE DRINKING AND DRUG ABUSE. TROPES: FRIENDS TO...