13th Doctor OneShots

By JessicaSongAQ

13th Doctor one-shots, including some old faces and my OC! So the BBC WATTPAD were doing a comment section... More

Meeting the Thirteeth Doctor
Inside The Tardis
Meeting Marilyn Monroe?
The Fear Parasite
They are Jammlings.
A Gift from anothet Planet.
Another Adventure??
The Solitract.
Krasko Returns
Author's Notes
It's absolutely beautiful Doctor!
Merry Christmas Doctor
Fish People?
The Slitheen Family are back.
Restaurant Troubles.
Old Memories New Findings
The planet of the Trickster.
River??
A Surprise Plenet.
Doctor What?
Oh, Missy.
A little Song!
K402
Tick Tock!
Queen Doctor/Princess Jamie.
Queen River.
Taken.
11 meets 13
Boredom?
Memories
Memories part 2
Memories Finale part.
Lost?
Space Dragons?
Aquarium?
Can't Sleep!
Not the Doctor?
Films.
Area 51
1960s Earth 1.46
The Food Planet
A/N
The Space Station?
Saving Earth?
Rose Tyler
WANTED!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! (Tomee)
A new addition.
The one with 10th and Donna
The one where Yaz meets Amy.
Her Diary!
Crash landing?
Lilia 3?
The one where Amy is angry!
A wish to change things!
Lost Tardis keys?
Happy halloween!!
A steampunk Party!
The one with no Title?
An Eight year old J
J's Status!
A future visit?
Not Chrsitmas!
Still not christmas?
Unexpected Change!
A/N
The end!

1962

458 14 5
By JessicaSongAQ

"So J where in time and space would you like to visit now?", says the Doctor pacing around the console.

I thought for a moment I have always wanted to see my hometown, where they used to have a railway station is it would be cool to see how different it looked. Though I ain't sure on the time period.

"Uhh well, I wonder if we could go back in time I ain't to sure on the time period but back in my hometown Dalmellington they used to be a railway station, I thought this was pretty cool learning we'll stumbling across it Once Upon A time at school, but I didn't do much digging into it as I should or would have wanted to", I said.

""Do you Know anything else?". Asks the Doctor.

"Oh, oh yes I do my Gran I asked her about some stuff, My great uncle Peter was the last porter in Dalmellington train station when it was shut down in 1963", I say smiling.

"It also now is a Doctors surgery, Dentist, Police Station and some other things where the station used to be", I told her this I learned through school where about how the station used to be where the Doctors etc are now.

"Maybe we could go there it be cool to see how different looked? Meet my family?", I let out okay that was supposed to be just a thought oh well can't go back on my words now, I search the Doctors face for a reaction.

"Well maybe, maybe we should not really tamper with the timeline", the Doctor went to say more.

"Oh, I won't say who I am or tamper you have told me many many times Doctor never to do anything when crossing your own time stream or parts of family members time streams in case of big changes and trust me I won't cause any issues", I say a little sadder thinking she won't take me now.

"Oh, go on then just for a little what harm can we do eh?", she says at this point I get a little nervous we can't really do anything right? Cause any issues please just let this be a good day finding out some cool things in the past it would be so cool.

"Well then let's get going?", as the Doctor gets us into the Time Vortex from our previous Adventure.

We have landed and I am a little nervous cause if I come across any of my family I have no idea how or what to say hopefully nothing that will change any future events.

"Shall we?", asks the Doctor as she heads to the door.

We left the Tardis we are parked just where what looks like maybe the Square not too sure everything looks so different the air feels different the atmosphere around me just feels different but not in a bad way. It feels and looks almost better than what it's gonna become, I mean I hated living here to be honest with everything that happened but I always wondered what I used to be like. I was so glad when we moved away finally I wished we had years ago but I guess everything happens for a reason and now look at me? Travelling time and space with the Doctor back in time where my very own Gran is younger who can say they have been back in the past where their very own grandmother or anything like that is younger than them?, only with the Doctor.

"What year are we exactly", I asked curious.

"Oh, Let me see", says the Doctor Sticking her tongue out to taste the air and pointing her finger upwards along with it.

"1962 November, the third", says the Doctor.

"You got all that from pointing and what looks like tasting the air?", I asked confused.

"Absolutely, and Brilliant", she says.

"What is Brilliant", my face elbow with a confused look upon it.

"In a few days it's going to snow here", she says happy,

"Well let us hope we are gone by then, I do not like snow and back in these days the snow was a lot a lot more heavy", I say letting out a sigh as I do not like the Snow.

"Brighten up we are in 1962 let's find the station then eh?", she says walking on like she knew where she was going and for all I knew she did.

"Okay, ok Doctor wait up", I rush beside her realising i was still in my own thought "Have you been here before Doctor you seem to know the right way", I say confused.

She smiles at me "No but I can hear the Train so come along".

Okay that makes a little sense in my head, we go down the road and to our right was the Station the trains on its way along the track making that sound all old trains made, and in a year it will be shut down. But oh my God it looks so different amazing to be able to see this, and there is people lining up for days Children, parents elderly waiting to get on with their day. Why they ever got rid of it I will never know.

"So let's have a shot on this train", says the Doctor like a little child wanting on a ride at a theme park, but I was with her. I wanted to experience this.

There was one problem, Do we have to pay for it? "Doctor Don't we have to pay? I didn't bring money and money is different now from this time period", I said trying to keep up with the woman.

"Ahh Don't you worry J, I got this sorted", she says turning around making me stop right in front of her and she's just smiling.

I see the train arriving to a stop so we both hurried over, there was so many people getting on Happy for their day to begin children yapping, adults chatting and dogs barking, I smile they all look great.

We got on the train and the Doctor used her Physic paper to show the driver, he just looked at her and me "Oh okay, Miss you can go ahead and take a seat not sure why you would need to have an inspection we never got told anything about this?", he looks us up and down.

"Don't worry just a small surprise inspection can't say no more though", says the Doctor the man looked at her and then sighed, "It best not be to do with the Rumours of the line being closed in the next year, not sure how people will deal with this", he admits.

"Oh, no we are here for other reasons don't worry about rumours", I tried to reassure him he nodded and let us on our way.

As the Doctor whispers "Spoilers", to me.

We sat down and I have to admit it ain't as comfortable as now a days train seats, I hear a little girl says to her mother "Mummy can we get some ice cream as well pleaseeeeee", I look over and realise this ain't just some random little girl in the past.

Next to her was a boy and then another little girl sitting beside her, I recognised the boy as my Uncle Tam, well he was my mum's uncle's my second uncle but we called him Uncle Tam, the reason I realise who he is, is because he looks like my Uncle and my little cousin funny enough.

I don't recognise the younger girl but I do the other she must be around 8 years old but it's my Granny I know from the pictures she has shown me.

I was then pulled out my thoughts "Doctor", I said trying to get her attention she was Looking over to the left of the train as if something was going on maybe just in her own world of thoughts. "Hmm", is all I got out her.

"Doctor", I said again with more force in my tone, she turns her head to me "Oh yes, yes what is it sorry in my own thoughts", she says.

"That family over there, the girl beside the woman that's my Gran that's my family right there young and adorable looking" a smile spread across my face.

"Oh", is all the Doctor said, "Well do you want to go say hello?", she says I was confused won't it be a tad random.

"Would that not be random?", I said to the Doctor.

"Yes well we can use this and just say it's a survey or something come on", she says getting up of her seat she heads over and as do I, "Hello there Ma'am I'm The Doctor and this is my helper now we would like to ask a few questions if that's okay about the train service here, if that's alright with you", the Doctor turns to me and smiles holding her physic paper again.

"Hi, I'm sorry but I wish to not take part in a survey if that's alright", says the woman who is my Grans mum so my great gran, I never got to meet her it's so wonderful to be able to see her.

"It won't take long just a few we questions?", I asked looking over to my Gran beside her and then back over too her.

"Okay", she says a little annoyed by the sounds of it.

"Okay then, we just want to know how do you find the journey?", says the Doctor making up questions in her head and this is what she asks.

"It's good, we enjoy it it's not just a journey but it's our time as a family as well to see everything along the way ain't it kids?", she asks them they all nod in agreement to shy to speak.

"Why thank you Ma'am", I say smiling towards her if this ain't the most awkward interaction with your Gran and Family I have no idea what is.

"Excuse me", says my gran, me and the Doctor both look at her and the Doctor says "Yes sweetie?".

"What are you both wearing?", questions my Gran.

Oh I thought I forgot I had Jeans on with a hoodie.

"We are not from here, just stuff we wear in another country", I say nervous at my words the Doctor looks at me and I give her that look of what? I didn't know what else to say.

"You sound like you're from around this area well you do not her", says Tam pointing at me then the Doctor

"Yes well, we must be on our way thank you very much", says the Doctor and we left and headed down the other end to sit.

"Well that was not awkward in anyway possible was it", I say to the Doctor.

"Hey well you know not everyone that gets to Travel with me gets to meet their Gran at such a young age or meet their Gran that's only happened with Yaz", she says.

"Yep and I bet her interaction was better than this", I say letting out a sigh.

"That depends J did you enjoy getting to meet them even for a moment?", the Doctor asks "Of course i did", i say smiling letting the Doctor know that i did indeed enjoy even for a brief moment getting to meet them.

After the train got to the first stop at Waterside we got off and waiting on the one for the way back, once off and heading back when we got off we explored a little before going back to the Tardis. What a day but I got to see this village back in 1962 but let's hope they don't question the clothes to much.

We are back in the Tardis "So where to next", asks the Doctor.

"I dunno let's go get Ryan, Yaz and Graham and have another adventure?", She smiles at me and says "Brilliant idea".

And off we were back in the Vortex, I smile thinking what else could I have said how else could we have approached and not seemed completely weird? But all is done and nothing was changed hopefully. But it was nice to see them like that, a family my family having a day out looking happy and pleased with their day so far I hope the rest of it was great.

*P.s there is some true facts in this one, so i hope for you all can enjoy even more, the dates and the we part about my Uncle Peter being the last porter before the Service was closed is also true. I had asked my Gran about this about when the Train station and she let me know some awesome information. All this was really nice to know, The part about coming across this at school i think it was actually college i came across it Just no long after i left school and went to college so still the same thing but it was awesome to come across as i never knew i also saw some old pictures of the Train station it was rather awesome indeed. I hope you can appreciate this one i would really like to actually go back.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.1K 1.2K 7
Holland Knight and her best friend Thomas O'Connor work in a supernatural agency to protect the innocents against those who want to do harm. Until on...
4.2K 69 13
Set after 3 x05, where the gang will have to adjust to new changes that is happening at the Salvatore school. The school is running low on students a...
10.2K 140 27
Hi, I'm Chloe Lukasiak. Well, I am in the story. This is a fan fiction of Chloe Lukasiak from the show Dance Moms! Its all about after she left, and...
2.4K 77 25
A fanfiction of Keeper of the Lost Cities and the Riordanverse You should be well versed with the Riordanverse, except ToA. This writing is based so...