BTS Fluff Imagine And One Sho...

By jeonjungkookfan0808

Cute, adorable, fluffy stories about You and a Bts member. Open for requests!!~ Currently editing!! Highest... More

1. First Kiss (Jungkook)
2. Your Boyfriend (Yoongi)
3. First Date (Taehyung)
4. Secretly dating (Jimin)
6. Clubbing With (J-Hope)
7. Secretly Dating (Namjoon)
8. Bts Fanmeeting (Jungkook)
9. Sneaking around with (Jin)
10. Jealous (Yoongi)
11. Meeting The Boys (BTS)
12.Dog date (Taehyung)
13. Christmas special! Jungkook Shopping.
14. Christmas Special! J-Hope, cooking
15. Christmas Special! RM
16. Christmas Special! Taehyun, Sledding
17. Chrismas special! Jimin, Ice Skating
18. Christmas Special Yoongi, Laidback Christmas.
19.Christmas Special Jin, Chocolate milk with marshmellow
20. Movie night with (Jimin)
21. Sleep over (J-Hope)
22. Seeing him again (RM)
23. Midnight in Paris (Jimin)
24. Lil meow meow (Yoongi)
25: The new Assistant (Jungkook)
26. The make-up artist (Seokjin)
27. The Dance Teacher (J-Hope)
28. Jungkook Late Birthday Chapter

5. Getting Drunk With (Jin)

1.2K 25 17
By jeonjungkookfan0808

 '' Ah.'' You groaned while stretching your arms above your head. '' All done.''

You had just finished your 4 hours study session. You grabbed your phone and turned it back on, as the phone was a huge distraction during study hours you had taken the habit of turning it off while studying. When you collected all your stuff you left the library and checked your messages. You first opened the message from your best friend Seokjin a.k.a. Jin. 

You chuckled at his messages and quickly sent back that you had been studying. Then you checked the time: 5:38 pm. Maybe they had not eaten yet and you could still join them. You sent a message asking Jin if you were still able to join him and the guys in their dorm. Just seconds after, you got a reply from him saying you are always welcome and they haven't eaten yet. You sent him you would be there in five minutes. 

You changed directions, as the dorm of the boys was just a five-minute walk from the library you didn't need to take the bust there. You quickly sent your mom a message that you were going to a friend and would come back late tonight.  When arrived at Jin's apartment complex you entered the code for the front door. Jin had given you the codes to his apartment so you come by whenever you wanted. When you entered his dorm you took off your shoes, and enter the home like it was your own house. 

'' Jin!'' You yelled. '' I'm here!''

There was a very delicious smell coming from the kitchen Jin must have already started cooking. 

'' Oh Hi Y/N.'' Jungkook called from the couch. 

'' Hi~'' Jimin, J-hope, and V called in unison. 

The four of them were all concentrated on the Mariokart game that they were playing and suga was sleeping on the couch. On the table there were a few beer bottles, soda's, snacks and soju bottles. 

'' Y/N is that you!?'' Jin called from the kitchen. 

'' Yes~'' You yelled back and made your way over to the kitchen, Jin busy with cooking with RM

'' Hi~'' Rm greeted you.

Jin left his stove for a moment to give you a quick welcoming hug before returning to cooking. 

'' Join the other guys in the living room, the food will be ready in about 20 min,'' Jin said to you. '' And Rm please go with her, you are more of a nuisance than a help in the kitchen.''

Rm sighed but then walked over to the living room, before following Rm to the living room you opened their refrigerator and grabbed a beer. You watched the Mariokart game of the other guys. They were competitively yelling at the tv screen, you laughed at how much they were into the game. After 15 min the game had ended. 

'' Yeah!!!'' Jungkook yelled. ''I won.''

He jumped up from the couch and did a victory dance. Then something stirred on the other couch. Suga had woken up from Jungkooks victory yelling, Suga cursed at Jungkook who just laughed it off. Then Jin came walking in the living room with a huge pot of ramen. You quickly grabbed some stuff from the table to create some space for the ramen. Then all of you gathered around the pot of ramen. Jin went back to the kitchen to get chopsticks and bowls for all of you. Then all of you dug into the food. After just 10 min all the ramen was gone and you sighed in satisfaction.

'' Jin you seriously are the best cook.''

'' Thanks.'' He replied. 

'' let's bring everything to the kitchen and let's play a game!'' Jungkook said. 

Everyone agreed and took the dishes to the kitchen. Afterward, all of you gathered in the living room. 

'' What game are we playing?'' Jimin asked. 

'' What about the mustache game?'' Taehyung suggested. 

'' Good idea!'' you said. 

Suga groaned.

'' Oh come on,'' J-hope said. '' It will be fun Yoongi, you have the highest alcohol tolerance anyway.''

'' Fine let's play the game,'' Suga grumbled. 

You had played the mustache game quite frequently with the guys, it was a fun and easy game. You stuck a fake mustache on the tv and then watched a movie and every time the mustache fit on one of the actors face you had to drink. 

After the movie, most of the guys were already quite drunk. 

'' I'm done,'' J-hope said. '' I am going to take a shower and go to bed early.'' 

'' Partypooper.'' Jungkook yelled after him. 

J-hope ignored the comments and left the room, J-Hope had a low tolerance for alcohol so he usually quickly stepped away from drinking games. The rest of continued to play some drinking games but after some time all the other guys drooped off until it was just you and Jin left in the living room. Both you were already quite drunk. Jin was now in the stage of drunkness were he was continuously cracking his dad jokes. 

'' Y/N.'' Jin said laughing. '' What do you call a fake noodle?''

You knew this was yet again one of his dad jokes because he had told you this one before. 

'' An impasta!'' You yelled Jin looked at you stunned that you knew the answer. '' Hah! I am right aren't I.''

'' You're no fun Y/N'' He narrowed his eyes at you.

'' So what do you want to do now that all the guys left? '' You asked.

'' uh. Let's play truth or dare.'' 

'' Cliché'' 

'' Are you scared?'' Jin teased you.

''No!'' you said fiercely. '' Fine, let's play. If you don't want to answer the question or do the dare you have to take a shot of soju.''

'' agreed.'' 

'' You begin.''

'' Y/N? Truth or dare?''

'' Truth.''

'' Starting easy huh, '' Jin said and thought carefully for a good question. '' If you would date one of the guys who would you date?'' 

 You weren't interested in any of his friends, they were just friend to you nothing more. So you answered honestly. 

'' No one.'' You said. '' They're friends, I'm not interested in dating any of them.''

'' Oh come on, pick one or else you have to drink.''

'' Fine.'' You replied and thought deeply. Jungkook was really handsome, Suga actually was very sweet but had a cold appearance. Hmmm.

'' Jimin!'' You then said.'' He is good looking and very nice. ''

Jin somehow looked a little disappointed at you but continued the game. 

'' I chose dare,'' he said.

'' I dare you to chuck your beer.'' You said. 

Jin chucked his beer without thinking after he finished it he held the beer bottle upside down above his head to prove it was empty. 

'' Truth or dare Y/N'' 

'' Dare.'' 

'' I dare you to take a picture of Suga sleeping.'' 

'' Oh no!'' You said. '' He would kill me, I'll take a shot of soju.''

Jin poured you a glass of soju and you gulped it down. The alcohol burned in your throat.

'' ah.'' You sighed and put the glass on the table with a loud thud. 

'' Truth or dare Jin?'' 

'' Truth''

'' Tell me a secret.'' You said to Jin.

'' What kind of secret?'' 

'' Something about you I do not know.''

Jin thought for a moment but then answered. 

'' Did you know that not only am I incredibly handsome,'' Jin wiggled his eyebrows. '' I am also an awesome kisser.''

'' Yeah, right.'' You laughed.

'' I really am!'' Jin replied. '' All  my ex's have said so.''

'' I still don't believe you.'' 

'' Want to bet?'' 

'' On what?'' You asked. 

'' uhm..'' Jin thought for a moment. 

'' If I am right and you're not great at kissing then you have to go to work in you animal pajama's.'' You said. '' And I want to see a picture of proof.''

'' Fine, but only when I have a practice day at the company,'' Jin replied. '' Otherwise, my manager will get mad.''

'' Then...'' Jin paused for a moment.'' If I am right you have to go on a date with me.''

'' What?'' You asked surprised. '' a date?''

'' Yes a date,'' Jin said confidently. '' If I can prove to you that I am a great kisser you have to go on a date with me.'' 

Your drunken head couldn't make sense of the situation, was Jin confessing to you? So, you drunkenly agreed to his terms. Then another thing didn't make sense in your head. 

'' Wait?'' You asked. '' How are you going to prove this to me?''

'' Well.'' Jin scooted closer to you and put a hand on your cheek.'' Like this.''

Then Jin leaned in and suddenly his lips were on yours. For a moment you were stunned at his actions you had never thought of Jin in any other way then your best friend, but when his lips touched yours you felt as if you were flying in the air, your head felt a bit fuzzy and your heart had skipped a beat. You weren't sure if this was because you liked him or it was just the alcohol buzzing in your body. Then Jin started moving his lips, as in a euphoric trance you started moving your lips with his. You were surprised by how much you enjoyed the kiss, it was definitely the softest, hottest, sweetest kiss you had ever received.

'' Wow.'' You said when Jin finally pulled back. 

'' I think we're going on a date then,'' Jin said laughing. 

'' Yeah I guess so.'' You mumbled. You didn't know what to do with this situation, but Jin didn't seem to notice you're awkwardness and just continued the game. Both of you continued the game for another hour where you drank more soju, sang a pirate song, ate something very spicy and stole a piece Jungkooks clothing. Then both of you collapsed from the alcohol and fell asleep in the living room.  

- The End! -

Another long chapter for my lovely reader <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 81.8K 115
1.2K 58 16
If you live for fluff, here's a place full of it :) Thank you for coming across❤️ This is my IMAGINATION ONLY. ©latingles | all rights reserved
324 8 24
Short, fluffly promts with BTS taken from my tumblr account. Feel free to request.
290K 5.3K 67
The title basically says it all. You can request an imagine as well, you just have to let me know in the comments or send me a message trough Wattpa...